Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,548 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) (16319 Views)

Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters / South Westerners; What's Your Thoughts On A Pat Utomi Presidency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by totit: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2023
BossGerald:

Na self deception go consume you...ogbomoso immigrant.

A fugitive calling me an immigrant shocked
You better return to your village, you bunch of leach.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by YorubaSamurai: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2023
I thank all omoluabis for putting igbos in their place in this thread grin
I have been to enugu, imo, and anambra.. Trust me when i say that region is a thick shithole of backwardness.. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Elliotwaveforec: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
ibadan people nor be lagos people wey dey form woke or liberalism ...
Even hausas know their limit for ibadan here
Even soldiers no go fit defend them; soldiers go run when Ibadans react.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Larryton(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2023
It's like telling me to leave paradise and go to hell. That's the difference between southwest and southeast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I am going to give my unapologetic, unbiased opinion about this topic of discuss based on my knowledge and observations about human interactions and relationships. I'll be brief.

Let me start with this personal example, experience.

Some years ago when I got registered in the gym I entered and saw what caused me to be afraid, intimidated and doubtful if I can even do it at all. I saw big and muscular guys in the gym lifting big and unimaginable weights, I was demoralized and thought of quitting many times over.
But my mind is stronger than my body and I refused to stop, refused to be intimated and daunted by the negative criticisms. Today every gym I go I am soon called "heavyweights", people sit and watch in amazement when I hit the gym.

1.| The first reason there aren't many South Westerners in the East is cause many are afraid to compete with the Igbos and are already intimidated by the high hustle spirit of these other people. They subconsciously ask, "if these people can come to my town and outdo me do I even stand a chance in theirs?"

Just like me some years ago in the gym, they are afraid of competition and are intimidated by the high hustling spirit. But Unlike me, they never even try.

2.| This second reason is one I tried to talk about some time ago with a video reference from Thomas Sowell from YouTube. Unlike the Igbos and even to a small extent the Hausas, the South West are not into the practice of the MIDDLE-MEN system of wealth building and accumulation. And I dare say there are more Hausas in the South East and South South than there are the South Westerners.

You have to be ready and willing to leave your comfort zone and start new and fresh in an unknown place to succeed in this kind of system. The Igbos and to an extent the Hausas can, not very much the Yorubas.

I talked with a Muslim lady who did her NYSC service in Enugu State. She and family were doubtful of her going to serve there but after it all she said she made a lot of friends and even after she returned they still keep in touch and would have visited them but what would she say to family she's going to do there again?

Maybe all it takes is a little courage to take a leap out and about. But at the end of the day "LANDLORD TRAVEL AND SEE"! wink

NOTE: I am not Igbo and have never been there, by the way.
Let me say you are so dumb with the points you raised above...no iota of truth in them.

The reason why southwesterners dont go to the east or stay there is because there is no serious economic activities going on there.

How many industries do you have in there. The electricity in the east is poor and its the worst in the country. No pipe borne water. To get water water in the east is hell. Those that have the water lives like a king. Food are outrageously expensive. Southwesterners have all these in their domain...so tell me why they will want to go to that dry land and suffer.
O wrong now.
If Southwesterners want more viability ...They will rather move to Abuja or UK, USA, Canada, Australia or Germany.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by BossGerald: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2023
totit:

A fugitive calling me an immigrant shocked
You better return to your village, you bunch of leach.

You wey your papa abandoned his oyo village run come lagos since 1994, you still sabi road to your backward oyo village??

You dey there dey claim lagos dey deceive yourself
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by ProblemChild1: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2023
Come to Nnewi here and you will see many of yoruba mugus selling dirty smelling agbos and doing tailoring business. grin grin not even my dog will smell that poverty stricken sad sadwaste states cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Ballmer: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2023
You will only be wailing like this if you lied that you are not Igbo if you are not you would have simply looked away from my comment since it won't have any effect on you because I specifically stated that if you have any Igbo blood in you n you already claim you did not so I only reinforce what you stated so why are you lamenting or you are foolish n Igbo at the same time ?

LocalStandard1:

Baba wetin I do you now? You complimented the effort then you immediately turn again, in the same sentence, to swear. Are you bipolar?
SWATMan:

Why? What is wrong in what he wrote? Can't you counter his post with yours? What a miserable human being you are.
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by ProblemChild1: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2023
BossGerald:

You wey your papa abandoned his oyo village run come lagos since 1994, you still sabi road to your backward oyo village??

All of them dey claim Lagos Lagos Lagos. Because lagos was built by every tribe in this country. Go Ibadan, ogun, Osun, ondo, and Ekiti. If you no go run make I die grin grin grin those places are complete shitholes cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by totit: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2023
BossGerald:

So, I am no longer from Ogbomosho it is now Ibadan? grin
I doubt you know anywhere near SW to talk less of Lagos Emeka. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Minjim: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Hausas and a host of others do. But you wouldn't know cause you're cozy and comfortable under mummy' wrapper in Daddy's father's compound. When and if you finally are ready to be a man and f*ck out that village you're in you'll know. Right, Bamidele?

Why would I leave a comfort zone and go to a dead zone?

Do South Africans come to Nigeria? Is it because they are afraid they can not compete with Nigerians?

Saudis don't leave their country to hustle outside because except for education because they give most things they need in their country

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 9gerian: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
Not true.

Import duty is collected by the Nigerian Customs Service and goes to the federal government.

PAYE from companies (see screenshot below) not markets taxes form the largest bulk of Lagos IGR.

These are the stories you guys fabricate in your group chats and beer parlors that keep creating aggression from your people towards Yorubas.

Stop it. It’s creating unnecessary tension peddled by your people. Most of the assertions Igbos keep pushing keeps getting debunked with verifiable facts. Don’t you guys get tired of peddling misinformation?

Neckpresser101:

You built what?
Do you pay tax?πŸ˜‚

Lagos IGR is majorly from import duties taxes, who are the people importing?πŸ˜‚

Lagos also make money from market taxes

Who controls the markets?

Who are the ones paying? You in your dad's brown roofed house?

If Igbos leave Lagos will fall flat
Aren't you seeing how Lagos government usually give huge money to the traders to start up again when there's an incidence of fire out breaks in Lagos markets?

You said they are refugees and came to SW empty handed

Empty handed and buys your dad's house you should be worried about your laziness

That's what am talking about πŸ˜‚ they're just too prosperous for your likes thus the crying πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

I don't see you envying hausas!

You shouldn't envy progressive people who believe in working hard you should learn not owo mida

No wonder you guys crying all over nairaland πŸ˜‚

Desolate land has the largest market in west Africa by trade volume and size ?

Desolate land according to Nigeria buereu of statistics has the lowest people in poverty 10M against second place SW with 16M that's a huge difference of 6M ahead

Remove Lagos State which other states in the west is doing well?πŸ˜‚

Igbos pay their taxes do you pay?πŸ˜‚

In SE I'll say only Abia is despite having one of the largest industrial area Aba
Abia also has oil

Imo is by far the most Educated state in Nigeria today
With huge oil deposits

Anambra has the highest concentration of millionaires ($) in Nigeria
With biggest market in west Africa
Second largest airport in Nigeria
With oil too

Ebonyi is one of fastest developing state based on infrastructure
With both coal and uranium deposits

Enugu is one of most beautiful places in Nigeria with
The coal city state
Also having one of the largest natural gas deposit in Nigeria

Remove ondo which was carved from Bayelsa which other places have oil

Lagos was capital from 1914 -1991

That's 77 years!

Igbos have been living in Lagos because of the port and the fact that it was the most developed place in Nigeria for many years

When the queen of England came
It was Ojukwu dad's car they used to pick her up in the airport
Then them never born your grand papa

You guys are lucky Awo gave you free education
There's wouldn't have been any difference between you and abokis

Abokis are even better at least they travel πŸ˜‚

Travelling is education on its own.

Make Una dey play

Aren't you suprised how your top people are taking Igbos as wives

Your future is Igbo dey play πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by waynetee(m): 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Come to Nnewi here and you will see many of yoruba mugus selling dirty smelling agbos and doing tailoring business. grin grin not even my dog will smell that poverty stricken sad sadwaste states cheesy grin cheesy grin

They are the least fortunates here, its a pity they cant survive where their majority are.. The only place that they can cope is SE were there is lesser competition embarassed

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by ProblemChild1: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
waynetee:

They are the least fortunates here, its a pity they cant survive where their majority are.. The only place that they can cope is SE were there is lesser competition embarassed

It's because yolubas don't have business idea grin grin igbos are in Lagos buying all the properties and building beautiful houses in Both Sadwaste and South east grin why can't yoluba also do the same grin because they can't. Very lazy tribes grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Othority(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
9gerian:
But Ndigbo can actually do something about the negative energy they ooze that makes their region unattractive to other Nigerians.

The narratives by other Nigerians about igbos is not favorable. Even the narratives internationally are getting worse and singling out Igbos. These things matter tbh.

Sincerely, the purported hatred they assume they are getting today is a reflection of energy they give out. Bragging, oppression, public insults.

I will put that blame on their parents and leaders. I have a number of them as female friends and all of them won't hesitate to say their daddys/mummys say they shouldn't marry Yoruba man/certain tribe. And huge magnitude of them won't hold back to tell it to your face public forums that they will take your land and dominate you without thinking of what possible reaction of such person could be.

That's what you won't see an average Yoruba person do. Telling his/her hosts that "this ur house, I will take it from you. I will send you to exile, I am better than you in your own land. You coward". That's lack of intelligence...

I think an average Igbo man doesn't think of consequences or think deeply, perhaps can't read human behavior.

Mannerless is a great taboo in Yoruba land and almost every part of the world. They need to work on themselves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by waynetee(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
ProblemChild1:
It's because yolubas don't have business idea grin grin igbos are in Lagos buying all the properties and building beautiful houses in Both Sadwaste and South east grin why can't yoluba also do the same grin because they can't. Very lazy tribes grin grin grin

Mention the properties/ industries owned by Igbos in SW let's see if its up 1% mumu grin
Just mention where you own

You pigs are just slaves and will never learngrin

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by ProblemChild1: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
waynetee:

Mention the properties/ industries owned by Igbos in SW let's see if its up 1% mumu grin
Just mention where you own

You pigs are just slaves grin
But they are buying up your lands and properties grin and mumu like you dey inside one brown roof mudroom dey type nonsense grin grin cheesy
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Neckpresser101: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
9gerian:
Not true.

Import duty is collected by the Nigerian Customs Service and goes to the federal government.

PAYE from companies (see screenshot below) not markets taxes form the largest bulk of Lagos IGR.

These are the stories you guys fabricate in your group chats and beer parlors that keep creating aggression from your people towards Yorubas.

Stop it. It’s creating unnecessary tension peddled by your people. Most of the assertions Igbos keep pushing keeps getting debunked with verifiable facts. Don’t you guys get tired of peddling misinformation?

Thanks for educating me grin
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by waynetee(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
ProblemChild1:
But they are buying up your lands and properties grin and mumu like you dey inside one brown roof mudroom dey type nonsense grin grin cheesy

Mention where bought in yoruba land na, abi the place no get name?

Because the richest in your yeest region get house for SW, na why u deh masturbate.

You see levels now mumu.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Othority(m): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
ProblemChild1:

You all need to stop all these nonsense. With your mouths you have caused yourself more dangers in this country. I know huge number of Yorubas that stopped supporting PO due to your public demonstration hatred for any Yoruba man to clintch APC ticket during primary. You all said you would like a Northerner to rule forever than it to come to a Yoruba man. You don't say those things in public. Can't you read human psychology?

With this nonsense now, if one Lagos state government begins to revoke C.of.O(s) of Igbos in Lagos or refuse to rent market to you now, you will be shouting tribalism again.

You would think you are peppering Yorubas, truth is you are only telling me why I should not allow you into my domain or trust you with my stuffs.

And for the record, the only place Igbos are doing better than Yorubas is Nairaland, where you can come and poured useless claims igbos are rich without figures and facts. Across the streets of Lagos and other Southwestern states I don't see where igbos are better than Yorubas.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by ProblemChild1: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
waynetee:

Mention where bought in yoruba land na, abi the place no get name?
Go Lagos you go see am na. That why them tell you to leave that your brown roof republic and travel, you no hear grin cheesy grin
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by ProblemChild1: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
Othority:

You all need to stop all these nonsense. With your mouths you have caused yourself more dangers in this country. I know huge number of Yorubas that stopped supporting PO due to your public demonstration hatred for any Yoruba man to clintch APC ticket during primary. You all said you would like a Northerner to rule forever than it to come to a Yoruba man. You don't say those things in public. Can't you read human psychology?

With this nonsense now, if one Lagos state government begins to revoke C.of.O(s) of Igbos in Lagos or refuse to rent market to you now, you will be shouting tribalism again.

You would think you are peppering Yorubas, truth is you are only telling me why I should not allow you into my domain or trust you with my stuffs.

And for the record, the only place Igbos are doing better than Yorubas is Nairaland, where you can come and poured useless claims igbos are rich without figures and facts. Across the streets of Lagos and other Southwestern states I don't see where igbos are better than Yorubas.
I don't give a flying fvck about mugus in this complete shithole cheesy that's Problemchild for you cool
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

80% of successful igbos succeed only because they travel from SE to SW to hustle. Next

What has prevented 80% of same Yorubas not succeeding in their same land unlike the Igbos?
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by waynetee(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Go Lagos you go see am na. That why them tell you to leave that your brown roof republic and travel, you no hear grin cheesy grin

So basically now because the richests in your yeest region could afford to get some houses in SW, na why u deh masturbate say you don make am. grin cheesy

You see levels now mumu.

I thank God i'm not an OSU pig o.. See how they think 🐷🐷 grin

If you're not careful you will lead those fortunate ones among you into trouble soon grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Johnjustice: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Neckpresser101:

You built what?
Do you pay tax?πŸ˜‚

Lagos IGR is majorly from import duties taxes, who are the people importing?πŸ˜‚

Lagos also make money from market taxes

Who controls the markets?

Who are the ones paying? You in your dad's brown roofed house?

If Igbos leave Lagos will fall flat
Aren't you seeing how Lagos government usually give huge money to the traders to start up again when there's an incidence of fire out breaks in Lagos markets?

You said they are refugees and came to SW empty handed

Empty handed and buys your dad's house you should be worried about your laziness

That's what am talking about πŸ˜‚ they're just too prosperous for your likes thus the crying πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

I don't see you envying hausas!

You shouldn't envy progressive people who believe in working hard you should learn not owo mida

No wonder you guys crying all over nairaland πŸ˜‚

Desolate land has the largest market in west Africa by trade volume and size ?

Desolate land according to Nigeria buereu of statistics has the lowest people in poverty 10M against second place SW with 16M that's a huge difference of 6M ahead

Remove Lagos State which other states in the west is doing well?πŸ˜‚

Igbos pay their taxes do you pay?πŸ˜‚

In SE I'll say only Abia is despite having one of the largest industrial area Aba
Abia also has oil

Imo is by far the most Educated state in Nigeria today
With huge oil deposits

Anambra has the highest concentration of millionaires ($) in Nigeria
With biggest market in west Africa
Second largest airport in Nigeria
With oil too

Ebonyi is one of fastest developing state based on infrastructure
With both coal and uranium deposits

Enugu is one of most beautiful places in Nigeria with
The coal city state
Also having one of the largest natural gas deposit in Nigeria

Remove ondo which was carved from Bayelsa which other places have oil

Lagos was capital from 1914 -1991

That's 77 years!

Igbos have been living in Lagos because of the port and the fact that it was the most developed place in Nigeria for many years

When the queen of England came
It was Ojukwu dad's car they used to pick her up in the airport
Then them never born your grand papa

You guys are lucky Awo gave you free education
There's wouldn't have been any difference between you and abokis

Abokis are even better at least they travel πŸ˜‚

Travelling is education on its own.

Make Una dey play

Aren't you suprised how your top people are taking Igbos as wives

Your future is Igbo dey play πŸ˜‚

You lie, corporation tax form the bull of Lagos taxes, about 60%, the big companies and head offices here pay about 20% to Nigerian government and Lagos state government gets it's share, import duties too is shared, but import duties is not what makes up the bulk of tax that makes this state rich.
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Othority(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

What has prevented 80% of same Yorubas not succeeding in their same land unlike the Igbos?

And if you think hawking chargers in the middle of express and managing a small okirika business in one small kiosk is success, you need to check yourself properly. You are fast becoming nuisance to public forums. Remove the baby factory money, drug trafficking money and rituals from Igbo business and let's see what's left of them.

For every 1 Igbo man doing well in southwest, 20 others are struggling. Why are you hyping Igbos or nobi these people I dey see everyday, wey I dey always pity and pray for them say make God bless their hustle one day"

You are not ashamed yourself. Losers!

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by ProblemChild1: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
waynetee:

So basically now because the richest in your yeest region could afford to get house for SW, na why u deh masturbate say you don make am. grin cheesy

You see levels now mumu.

See this mugu igbos are busy building mansions in their villages and others cities in South east. Still yet still buying more lands and properties in your sadwaste grin who get the levels now. Home and away we still dey live large. Na levels be that grin cheesy

While you yoruba mugus still lives in a brown roof mudroom cheesy grin grin
Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Othority(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
waynetee:

So basically now because the richests in your yeest region could afford to get some houses for SW, na why u deh masturbate say you don make am. grin cheesy

You see levels now mumu.

And den never win presidency o, see bragging on top 2x2 shop and gala business o. Very disgusting people... We go treat them in the language den understand one day. If nobi pity we dey pity them say na dem lose pass for war that year, we for don show them pepper for their running mouth. Very barbaric set of people.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by Othority(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
ProblemChild1:
See this mugu igbos are busy building mansions in their villages and others cities in South east. Still yet still buying more lands and properties in your sadwaste grin who get the levels now. Home and away we still dey live large. Na levels be that grin cheesy

Fool how much you get for account as an Igbo man? The werey fit never chop today o... Everyday, there would always be one girl or one guy just arriving from east to resume work as a cashier or cleaner in my place of work. Forget false narrative you see online Igbos are doing well. Una dey suffer gan... Try get sense make your future bright.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by 0m0nnakoda: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
In January 1966 Sardauna of Sokoto and Balewa was murdered alongside severa!l family members
Ibos in the North celebrated publicly with taunting songs and images suggesting
The killing of a devil caricature of Sardauna by a Christian hero Nzeogwu posted in front of loaves of bread sold by Ibos in The North
A song was played on loop in markets across the North

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8G43CwrFBc

The intent was to humiliate
This went on Until July 1966.The rest is story

Nothing has been learnt

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by waynetee(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
ProblemChild1:

Terrorists den is not an option for a sane person.. OSU lands has no promising future so its a NO to a westerner...

The only saner place is southwest and abuja and Yorubas are proudly dominanting both grin cheesy

Abi shey na OSU pig dey dominate those places?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) by ProblemChild1: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Othority:

Fool how much you get for account as an Igbo man? The werey fit never chop today o... Everyday, there would always be one girl or one guy just arriving from east to resume work as a cashier or cleaner in my place of work. Forget false narrative you see online Igbos are doing well. Una dey suffer gan... Try get sense make your future bright.
Bastard I better pass you by far cheesy grin you no fit compare your self with me because I'm a traveler. I do business in difrient state. Get out from your brown roof mudroom and hustle. Foolish goat grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Femi Falana, Rotimi Jacobs, 23 Others Now Senior Advocates Of Nigeria. / Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. / President Buhari Declines Assent To NOSDRA Amendment Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.