Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience (11814 Views)

Why Do Men Take This Herbs - Photos / History Of Civilization In One Picture *dear Men Take Note!!! / Men Take Your Kids For DNA Test If You Can Afford It(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Johndoh: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Manydays01:

I know there's This urge in an average Nigerian to kiss the ass of anything that look like abroad, but in doing so , let's apply wisdom. We hate our skin , our life, our culture so much that we are dying to look like white people, it is fine. Judging that we are slave and none of us can be successful without going to their country. But let's be wise when we're trying to denigrate our own people and country. You've successfully talk down on Nigerian look forgetting that we're black and there's no way to look like these white people. You talk as if all of these white people or black American people are handsome or good looking per say. I know you hate the way you're black, but instead of talking about it, why don't you consider killing yourself so you don't have to give birth to children that have your color?
Ehya! Don’t get pissed by comment. If you happen to meet me in real life, despite being same gender, you will get wet through your recital passage. grin
If you lack skills to comprehend, then at least you have eyes to perceive the truth.
My post isn’t about bootlicking the whites but instead I’m pointing out why certain (majority of) Africans will less likely impress black Americans/Europeans coz of how cracked and half-damaged their skins are.
Maybe you’re one of our Nigerian cheetahs (yellow face, dark knuckles) still feeling fly coz 36% of your skin matches the color of your body cream cheesy
And lastly, i know you’re one of them ugly men out there, but don’t get pissed, you can try and make money and still opt for a plastic surgery so you don’t die out of bruised ego.
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
1Sharon:
Lol nice to see a Nigerian man being brutally honest with himself.
The fact is, there isn't a fitness culture in Nigeria, like the West.

Look at how Nigerian celebrities like Olamide, Don jazzy, Davido let themselves go.

Imagine celebrities like Chris Brown, Usher, Future letting themselves go. They'll lose their female fans. But Nigerian men think they can just show up anyhow and expect women to take them as they are, because the bar in Nigeria is low.

Nigerian women don't look any better either. But women generally care about men's look than men care about women look. Women want to date and care about attractiveness of Men. If men pay attention to the way women look, most Nigerian women won't be getting attention. But men are thirsty And just want sex
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. Did I say anything about plastic surgery, who are you trying to gaslight?

Either have money or work on your looks. We women are visual too.

I'll really like to see your picture. You're probably fat with low self esteem. Just like me. I'm ugly, And fat. Weighing in the 390 to 400lb range
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Johndoh:

Ehya! Don’t get pissed by comment. If you happen to meet me in real life, despite being same gender, you will get wet through your recital passage. grin
If you lack skills to comprehend, then at least you have eyes to perceive the truth.
My post isn’t about bootlicking the whites but instead I’m pointing out why certain (majority of) Africans will less likely impress black Americans/Europeans coz of how cracked and half-damaged their skins are.
Maybe you’re one of our Nigerian cheetahs (yellow face, dark knuckles) still feeling fly coz 36% of your skin matches the color of your body cream cheesy
And lastly, i know you’re one of them ugly men out there, but don’t get pissed, you can try and make money and still opt for a plastic surgery so you don’t die out of bruised ego.

I'll try. Thanks for your advise. Also, I weigh 400 pounds. Very ugly human being. What can I do about this? I can't attract women. This has caused me to lose on a whole lot of things
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by luminouz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Manydays01:

I'll really like to see your picture. You're probably fat with low self esteem. Just like me. I'm ugly, And fat. Weighing in the 390 to 400lb range
Now I know you just trolling cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by luminouz(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Manydays01:

I'll try. Thanks for your advise. Also, I weigh 400 pounds. Very ugly human being. What can I do about this? I can't attract women. This has caused me to lose on a whole lot of things
You are a fuqin troll.

I caught you!!
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mercury12:

So people that are not so good looking should opt for plastic surgery to help restructure their face now? Wonderful undecided

No they should die. It's not worth living. Considering the fact that all Nigerian are dying to come to Canada and America, they should work on their look And be handsome or they are not going to be successful. If they can't, then they should kill themselves as their Chance of Japa and making it is slim

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
luminouz:

You are a fuqin troll.

I caught you!!

I need to troll that guy so he can know hes nor making sense
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Manydays01:
■ Oyinbo girls are actually not fine. You'll only get to know when you're here. The same way 60% of their States and cities don't look like what they show to you on their movies, just the same way their women have substandard look too. It not for papers, our women look better. And if not For The inferiority complex we've been given since birth about how these people are better than us and how we should worship them and die to go and slave in their country.
Most of these white girls don't even bath. Some can go weeks without water touching her body
1. Our women look better yet 99% of Nigerian men avoid those very women the moment they step foot on the shores abroad. Look around you here on nairaland and you will see that many don't even consider the Nigerian woman anything order than a sex thing. undecided

2. According to medical science, unless you have issues that you need to resolve regularly by bathing, you don't even need to take a bath every day. So, it is probably that those girls who you seek to denigrate know something you obviously don't. Children, for example, are fine with a shower maybe once every 11 days. There is no need to put people down in attempts to make ourselves feel better or hype our egos here. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Mercury12(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Manydays01:

No they should die. It's not worth living. Considering the fact that all Nigerian are dying to come to Canada and America, they should work on their look And be handsome or they are not going to be successful. If they can't, then they should kill themselves as their Chance of Japa and making it is slim
well your opinion, though a myopic one.
I don't have strength to back and forth on this.
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by 1Sharon(f): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Manydays01:

Nigerian women don't look any better either. But women generally care about men's look than men care about women look. Women want to date and care about attractiveness of Men. If men pay attention to the way women look, most Nigerian women won't be getting attention. But men are thirsty And just want sex

An ugly man will be perceived as attractive if he's rich enough. Like Papa Ned and his trophy wife.
But an ugly woman is just an ugly woman. Not even money can help her ministry.

If women in Nigeria cared about men's looks, there will be a fitness culture in Nigeria. But the bar is low.

Just look at how men insulted Eniola Badmus for being fat and dark skinned. Two things Nigerian men don't like.

Nigerian men go in all day on women's looks. Most of you specifically emphasise how you want a light skinned woman with a big behind. Most of you want the same things.

But when the spotlight is turned on the looks of men, all of a sudden looks don't matter.

One of your comrades here said gyming is for unemployed people 😂

Another said he said he should just be taken as he is 😂

But you men don't take women as they are, you don't approach based on character. You approach based on what you see.

Men are visual as they say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by 1Sharon(f): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Manydays01:

Oyinbo girls are actually not fine. You'll only get to know when you're here. The same way 60% of their States and cities don't look like what they show to you on their movies, just the same way their women have substandard look too. It not for papers, our women look better. And if not For The inferiority complex we've been given since birth about how these people are better than us and how we should worship them and die to go and slave in their country. Most of these white girls don't even bath. Some can go weeks without water touching her body

Team foreign women!!

If na me talk this thing they go call me jealous evening newspaper
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by 1Sharon(f): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
descarado:

And the ones who left the sub saharan shores of Africa is finding it hard being relegated to the back.
It sucks when you know white ladies pass you around cos the grapevine said you are endowed.
After use, they discard you and move on to the next new fun.
It sucks a lot. And by the time such men remembers there are black ladies, the ladies have already moved on. USA is better than Europe for these guys.

Lol you've said it all. I had repeatedly told them this for years,but they assumed I was jealous and envious.
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Our women look better yet 99% of Nigerian men avoid those very women the moment they step foot on the shores abroad. Look around you here on nairaland and you will see that many don't even consider the Nigerian woman anything order than a sex thing. undecided

2. According to medical science, unless you have issues that you need to resolve regularly by bathing, you don't even need to take a bath every day. So, it is probably that those girls who you seek to denigrate know something you obviously don't. Children, for example, are fine with a shower maybe once every 11 days. There is no need to put people down in attempts to make ourselves feel better or hype our egos here. undecided
. now I can see you've been whitewashed. Medical research?? People like you will also believe a research that say African are less intelligent than white. Now, this is where you're going to know you're eating ass and you don't know. You're saying they don't need to bath for 10 days even during summer When the temperature is high as 34⁰c? When the whole vagina, armpit must have been heated up and smelly during the day? How ignorant can a single person get? I notice two things about you;you validate Women too much even for everything unreasonable. And you whitewash the white people and think they're better than you for being white

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Manydays01:
■ . now I can see you've been whitewashed. Medical research?? People like you will also believe a research that say African are less intelligent than white. Now, this is where you're going to know you're eating ass and you don't know. You're saying they don't need to bath for 10 days even during summer When the temperature is high as 34⁰c? When the whole vagina, armpit must have been heated up and smelly during the day? How ignorant can a single person get?
■ I notice two things about you;you validate Women too much even for everything unreasonable. And you whitewash the white people and think they're better than you for being white
1. Try to pull that stick out of your arse abeg!
How often should you shower?
While there is no ideal frequency, experts suggest that showering several times per week is plenty for most people (unless you are grimy, sweaty, or have other reasons to shower more often). Short showers (lasting three or four minutes) with a focus on the armpits and groin may suffice.

If you’re like me, it may be hard to imagine skipping the daily shower. But if you’re doing it for your health, it may be a habit worth breaking.
https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/showering-daily-is-it-necessary-2019062617193

2. I don't validate women. If anything, I focus instead on pointing out the ridiculous. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Southpole5917: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Both men and women are undesirable.
Black men even have better chances than black women because some junkie bitch may still want you for you big prick or protection.

But you see Naija women. Nothing to offer.
Everything they are, Akata get am pass dem. Nigerian women are at the very bottom of this barrel, trust me.

But No be Every Black man get Big Prick Naa...
Be realistic (majority are below 6 inches sef)

so you cant bank on that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Southpole5917: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Banilla:
Lmao.

If Nigerian women abroad want sex, they would easily get it.... There are as much sex starved Nigerian men... So even if foreign men wouldn't have them, they still have options... grin

But if you had enough sense or you were atleast exposed, you would know what most Nigerian women abroad want is companionship, long term relationships and not casual hookups. That's why they complain about being 'lonely' not 'hõrny' ... Huge difference! grin

Nigerian women are the ones rejecting their country men for not being good enough... grin

Black men are less likely to find a partner, especially if it's for sex unless she's white trash... Black women can still get laid, the issue they have is that no one wants to really date them. White men would rarely commit. undecided

What do they want in Nigerian Men Abroad they is missing?
Afterall both genders are all doing great over there
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Aklee4994(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
@pansophist your opinion might solve this argument
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Southpole5917:
What do they want in Nigerian Men Abroad they is missing?Afterall both genders are all doing great over there
... lipsrsealed
descarado:

And the ones who left the sub saharan shores of Africa is finding it hard being relegated to the back.
It sucks when you know white ladies pass you around cos the grapevine said you are endowed.
After use, they discard you and move on to the next new fun.
It sucks a lot.
And by the time such men remembers there are black ladies, the ladies have already moved on. USA is better than Europe for these guys.
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by 1Sharon(f): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Manydays01:

. now I can see you've been whitewashed. Medical research?? People like you will also believe a research that say African are less intelligent than white. Now, this is where you're going to know you're eating ass and you don't know. You're saying they don't need to bath for 10 days even during summer When the temperature is high as 34⁰c? When the whole vagina, armpit must have been heated up and smelly during the day? How ignorant can a single person get? I notice two things about you;you validate Women too much even for everything unreasonable. And you whitewash the white people and think they're better than you for being white

😂

They bathe during the summer i think. But to be fair, they come from cold climates and don't need to bath as often as Africans do

You're in America I think, at least those ones shower

In Britian, the white ppl here are worse when it comes to this bathing thing.
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by 1Sharon(f): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:

You're being sarcastic right??
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Aklee4994(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. There is absolutely no truth to that claim particularly since men and women are born from birth with the exact same brain — there are no gendered brains or minds from birth. undecided
there is equality between the brain 🧠 and mind of both gender from birth is that what you mean
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
1Sharon:
■ You're being sarcastic right??
1. Nope! Showering every day can in fact be harming your health according to medical science. That is why in hospices and many care centers, showers are not given every day. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by HeartlessMan: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
Southpole5917:

[s]But No be Every Black man get Big Prick Naa[/s]...
Be realistic (majority are below 6 inches sef)

so you cant bank on that

Whether 6 or 0.6 inches e big pass white man own.
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Let me guess, you have never in fact left the shores of Nigeria even if to save your life, abi? undecided

2. You are just here to make silly noise it seems as you would rather push inane ideas instead, abi? undecided

stop projecting,

is that your argument?

I have never left the chores of Nigeria

You will stay in your room and be writing rubbish down using social media ( Instagram) as your point of view

many whites in real life do not gym, only few do
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Manydays01:

I'm sorry to say but you're only talking in theory. Not only dating, but look can disqualify you when you're looking for high paying jobs. Please be handsome, it opens doors here. Not saying you're doomed for not being handsome, but if you're considering coming to the west like most of you're dying to, please be good looking

if you are not in the fashion, or service industry, looks don't matter.

Most employers want you to have the skills necessary to work, nobody cares about looks

if your logic is true, then only handsome men and beautiful women will have a job in this world
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okonandmary:
■ stop projecting,
■is that your argument? I have never left the chores of Nigeria.
■ You will stay in your room and be writing rubbish down using social media ( Instagram) as your point of view many whites in real life do not gym, only few do
1. Do you even understand what it means to project at all? I mean, you keep telling me to stop doing exactly what you continue to do and I wonder if you even comprehend these things. undecided

2. Well, for one, anyone who in fact lives out here knows that at the beginning of each year, gym membership enrollments go up and many folks flood the gyms in order to try to lose that weight they packed on over the holidays. Even many of the fat ones do that. Come spring, people dey full parks jogging, walking or even exercising. You not being aware of what amounts to an annual tradition means you have probably never in fact left the shores of your Nigeria. undecided

3. I don't have those social media accounts you accuse me of so I cannot help you there at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okonandmary:
if you are not in the fashion, or service industry, looks don't matter. Most employers want you to have the skills necessary to work, nobody cares about looks. if your logic is true, then only handsome men and beautiful women will have a job in this world
shocked shocked shocked shocked You have definitely never left the shores of Nigeria. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Do you even understand what it means to project at all? I mean, you keep telling me to stop doing exactly what you continue to do and I wonder if you even comprehend these things. undecided

2. Well, for one, anyone who in fact lives out here knows that at the beginning of each year, gym membership enrollments go up and many folks flood the gyms in order to try to lose that weight they packed on over the holidays. Even many of the fat ones do that. Come spring, people dey full parks jogging, walking or even exercising. You not being aware of what amounts to an annual tradition means you have probably never in fact left the shores of your Nigeria. undecided

3. I don't have those social media accounts you accuse me of so I cannot help you there at all. undecided

1. the reason why gyming subscription increases in the beginning of the year is because it is the winter season and people need to be active to increase their metabolism, btw, only a few white people go the gym when compared to the general white population. Most white people are concerned with working and paying their bills.

2. It is obvious, you don't gym and you know nothing about gyming. Gyming does not help in reducing weight rather it helps in fitness. I have never heard of anyone going to the gym to reduce weight. Diet helps in reducing weight just like how diet makes you fat.

Those who gym know that it will increase your body mass and muscles, which will also increase your body weight, also if you gym regularly, you have to eat a lot to gain energy, also eating will increase your weight.
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
shocked shocked shocked shocked You have definitely never left the shores of Nigeria. undecided

yeah, i have never left the shores of Nigeria

I believe you must be the only Nigerian that is living abroad
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Aklee4994(m): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Manydays01:

That’s kobo for you the guy always validate women too much even for senselessness doings 😑 now I see everything about this thread...the guy has lost 😡 me as a fan😎😂😂😂

Note:Husband vs wife and family vs career is a thread created a few days ago...kobo just Dey drag everybody like tiger gen for that thread I later run 🏃‍♂️ for my life.because he will never think logically as a man and always want to show mr. Right in every argument.
Re: Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okonandmary:
1. the reason why gyming subscription increases in the beginning of the year is because it is the winter season and people need to be active to increase their metabolism, btw, only a few white people go the gym when compared to the general white population. Most white people are concerned with working and paying their bills.

2. It is obvious, you don't gym and you know nothing about gyming. Gyming does not help in reducing weight rather it helps in fitness. I have never heard of anyone going to the gym to reduce weight. Diet helps in reducing weight just like how diet makes you fat.

Those who gym know that it will increase your body mass and muscles, which will also increase your body weight, also if you gym regularly, you have to eat a lot to gain energy, also eating will increase your weight.
1. Increase metabolism by gyming? undecided

ROFLMAO!!
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Dude, know when to quit abeg! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery / My Ritualist Friend Just Died......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.