Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos (60307 Views)

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Allisgud: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2023
How thug even enter that vgc self,vgc has security protocols like banana island
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by casualobserver: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
Any Photoshop photo to back up this?

grin

You know them.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Menclothing: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2023
Everytime this same woman
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by laplace19(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

grin

Don't defend evil because it favours you.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Ellasure: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2023
Today is special Christmas celebrations and therefore everybody should come out and vote.

But elections is not a child's play and if you are not of the strong stuff stay home and watch TV.

Yorubaland is made of hustlers and rustlers to be the leader then be ready. In the midst of battle you can not cry against someone touching your body or pouring water on you. Shebi you came out freely, kindly accept the touchings with peace.

Chukwuka is a film actress and she is used to some rough handling no be today.

Only bangers are not allowed.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by timilehin007(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2023
WithFact:

All I can say is that this your pain shall last for at least 4 years.
grin grin grin. Amin n'oruku Jesu cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Jackson105: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:

Who cares who rule Lagos ..
Lagos is none of my business

Nigeria is my business

Dem no born a Yoruba man to tamper with properties in Lagos .. talk more of family ..

Lagos can burn or stay .. who cares

Rant of a loser.

Tinubu must Contest, he has πŸ˜›

He has beaten you and your useless Atiku even in the northwest, e pain you, go and hang yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Klogo: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2023
Even this Youtuber isn't making things easy with his accent. Haha, upgrade naw

INEC should ensure voters exercise their franchise as promised. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Obaaderemi2: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2023
Fut9ure:
Again

What is wrong with south west

I thought they say they are Liberal, most educated and accomodating

Have you bothered yourself with history
Go to any elderly person or monarch around you and ask about the history of lagos

The Binis own lagos
The second bolded point is the reason for the first bolded.
You ibos keep saying all kinds of rubbish against the yorubas. Don't expect them to take it easy with you. Anyway they can stop you they will. You know deep down in your heart that the binis do not and never owned Lagos. History is clear on that. The binis for a short period controlled a small part of what is known today as Lagos island. Did they not meet people there? The Portuguese once controlled much of Lagos island.Even the British once controlled the whole of Nigeria. Did they not meet people on ground. Does Portugal claim to own Lagos? Does England claim to own Lagos?

You see why the yorubas will begin to seriously hinder and punish you people henceforth. I was one of the most liberal yorubas around but I have come to realize you ibos are just stupid. Not all but most of you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Jackson105: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2023
Fut9ure:
Again

What is wrong with south west

I thought they say they are Liberal, most educated and accomodating

Have you bothered yourself with history
Go to any elderly person or monarch around you and ask about the history of lagos

The Binis own lagos

No be only bini na Tapa.

Fvck off. Ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by BeanX(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

I don't support violence but you really think you can unseat APC from Lagos that easily.

You have to use a candidate most Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with not a young man who by his own admission "doesn't think in Yoruba". (Whatever that means)

Don't mind them, I hope they won't cry rigging if Sanwo-olu wins? for all I know, that inexperienced boy can never win this election, Lagos isn't a testing state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Tareq1105: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2023
endsarrrs:
sad Anyone here who says she should go back to her state and vote or stay in her house, is a big compound F0OL.

She and many other citizens have the right to vote 'anywhere' in

In 1993 when I was in Imo State, I couldn't come out to vote bcoz of the hatred for MKO Abiola then.

Yorubas were persecuted even during the crisis that followed.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Ellasure: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Allisgud:
How thug even enter that vgc self,vgc has security protocols like banana island

Some of these actresses are looking for photos ups and opportunities to advertise with news blogs.

More shaking and shakiras.

Eko is for shows.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Gloriagee(f): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Stay safe ma'am
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Bobloco: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Image123:
i have this feeling that Sanwo olu will beat LP like a market thief today, it's just a feeling sha.

By using thugs, hoodlums and urchins to harass, intimidate and snatch and destroy ballot boxes and ballot papers at opposition strong holds

grin
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by naijainstinct: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

I don't support violence but you really think you can unseat APC from Lagos that easily.

You have to use a candidate most Yorubas in Lagos are comfortable with not a young man who by his own admission "doesn't think in Yoruba". (Whatever that means)

the honest truth you just said. Chioma is a troublemaker and she got what she deserves. You went to your PU, face what you went there for, No. Instead, she started showing herself by making videos and calling people, making herself a prime target for the thugs to prey on.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Johnnyplus01k(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
Muyiwa adejobi aka Nigerian police spokesman, the joke is on you.

Bola tinubu is a national and global risk to Nigeria.
A presidency of Bola tinubu will be the end of democracy in Nigeria.
The Stolen mandate must be restored.

A lady at iba new site in lagos just sent me this message

They are Sabotaging d election here at iba new site. They refuse us from queuing as u come to vote. They are giving one useless number. If they see that u r not yoruba they will give one hundred and something but if u r yoruba or APC they will give u a smaller number. They keep threatening us that we will soon run away now. One of the agents td a yoruba woman standing next to me to vote on time and go because they have plans to scatter the place.
Na so, a time shall come when everyone in this country will go back to his/her village to vote, atleast everyone will be in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by naijainstinct: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Image123:
i have this feeling that Sanwo olu will beat LP like a market thief today, it's just a feeling sha.
I swear grin grin
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by ProphetM0hammad: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Blaze14k:

Disturb.. how? Did we attack anybody?

Go and do your research on what instigated the xenophobia in South Africa and why the Ghanaians suddenly became hostile towards Nigerians

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Frivichi: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

grin
It’s really surprising how we joke over important things

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by naijainstinct: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Mufasa27:
I rushed here to see her in blood or busted eye πŸ˜‚ dem never attack her joor πŸ˜‚

Someone should help me tell this Nuisance say Politics no be Nollywood, make she carry her fake wailing go location.
No be that fool dey talk I am traumatised during the presidential election? She go soon enter coma

3 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Johnnyplus01k(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

I concur
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Mufasa27(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2023
naijainstinct:
No be that fool dey talk I am traumatised during the presidential election? She go soon enter coma
Na werey, she think say she dey location πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Udumeh: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Poor upbringing
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

You support violence, the military will take over when you raise the political temperature to a limit, then you can understand the true meaning of democracy.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by naijainstinct: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2023
grin grin grin broooooo
Mufasa27:

Na werey, she think say she dey location πŸ˜‚
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Moneyboyz: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2023
What I ordered Vs what I got, simp over photoshop pictures at your own risk.
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by BeanX(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2023
OsunOriginal:

I didn't see any cut on her face. The nose is still intact.
|She should go back there and bring back evidence of attack... like a broken nose grin grin grin
That bitch is always shouting and wailing like someone suffering from severe pains πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by fobiflex(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2023
I will have to apologize to South Africans for ever been angry at them for their xenophobic actions, i think I understand better now

4 Likes

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Juoflife1(f): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2023
When white people tell black people to go back to Africa, they are tagged racists. A Nigerian, telling another Nigerian to go to their state before voting is what? I have always said that SW is the problem of Nigeria. The people are just somehow. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by Saidfx(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2023
So it is true that some people or rather migrants have plans to unseat the governor of Lagos state. Why is chioma chukwuka pained that some miscreants refused her to vote, according to her claims sha...this is very unfair
Re: Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos by samwillyco1(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2023
Where is Nigerian police, Army and DSS.

All Nigerian security personnels are only powerful when it comes to intimidating poor people.

Some Nigerian youths are useless and problem of this blessed Country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today / Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.