Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence (7282 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by naijapips04: 12:20am On Mar 19, 2023
1Dray:

You an idiot. Shame on you.

You must be mistaken me for your father.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Shokoloko(f): 12:23am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Not with umu iberibes like yourself that can't see past their nose. Our leaders including obi himself need to realign and go back to building alliance across board. Call obi to order. He should go back to PDP, let's see what we can salvage from the damage.
My young man, name calling will not help the problem. And I am sorry, I do not engage in name-calling.
I find that whenever people are losing an argument they resort to attacking the messenger so that the messenger will get angry and forget the message.
I will not fall for that. If you go through my posts you will see that I don't get angry. God has blessed me to a point that I don't get angry - I laugh at situations. I am in a good place. On the other hand you are in Nigeria.
Your annoyance is that I said you should stop blaming others and rise up and rectify the matter.
Your problem is not Obi. You do not need Obi to salvage anything.
A runner never looks back at competitors or distractions; his eyes are on the goal.
I said Go in might and do what Obi could not do. PDP realignment will not happen on nairaland

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by JagabanBorgu: 12:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Jnkay:
Tinubu is the worst thing that happened to the Yorubas. See how we Yorubas showed our true colors of tribalism and hatred. How would we feel if Igbos did these to us in Onitsha or Aba. I am really ashamed of the immaturity we Yorubas displayed in this Election. I thought we said we are more educated.
SE is the only zone in Nigèria that has less number of forèîgñèrs.
U are talking about a Yoruba trying that in Onitsha?
Even an Enugu man will not dream of doing that in ABA or Onitsha talk more of a Yoruba, they will sqûàsh u before u think it through.
U don't know SE, u think it's friendly to other people?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:24am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Under PDP they will. PDP structure will deliver an igboman. So you think the north love Tinubu?
STFU, the Northern Muslim will never vote a SE as president..

You know nothing kid..

I have lived with them more than 30 years.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by naijapips04: 12:25am On Mar 19, 2023
1Dray:

Go and get a life and food too, you malnourished shameless fool.

Again. I'm not your deadbeat dad.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Ikpaitid: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2023
As someone from the South South, I take only one thing from your stupid post- " The South South are taking our rightful place"
This is the warning I have been giving to all South South people that the Igbos only want to dominate the South South and their game plan is to keep us under that domination as long as possible. The next time I see someone from the South South supporting an Igbo candidate, I will personally deal ruthlessly with such a fool.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by DesChyko: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Ofeke, were ire gi guo eze gi onu. What has the average igboman benefited since Obis emergency?

You now have no path to presidency till at least another 16 years. Other tribes now hate you more. How has obi bettered an average igboman?

You can start by naming an Igbo man since 1999 who had a path to Presidency compared to Peter Obi.

And I didn't hear about this Obi's emergency. Can you shed more light on your dictionary?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by naijapips04: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

STFU, the Northern Muslim will never vote a SE as president..

You know nothing kid..

I have lived with them more than 30 years.

The North voted Jonathan. PDP has enough structure to deliver an Igbo presidency.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Shokoloko(f): 12:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Ikpaitid:
As someone from the South South, I take only one thing from your stupid post- " The South South are taking our rightful place"
This is the warning I have been giving to all South South people that the Igbos only want to dominate the South South and their game plan is to keep us under that domination as long as possible. The next time I see someone from the South South supporting an Igbo candidate, I will personally deal ruthlessly with such a fool.
Bro, I am South-East/South-South. He does not speak for the average Igbo man. That he is typing Igbo is no guarantee that he is Igbo. I can speak basic hausa.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by naijapips04: 12:28am On Mar 19, 2023
DesChyko:

You can start by naming an Igbo man since 1999 who had a path to Presidency compared to Peter Obi.

And I didn't hear about this Obi's emergency. Can you shed more light on your dictionary?

Obi's emergence has don't nothing but harm to the average igboman. Obi never had any clear path to the presidency. It has played out before your very eyes.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Gentew(m): 12:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Nna, Ina egbu oge with these people. They don't understand. It's like the time of Nnamdi Kanu. Everyone is thinking and moving in one direction.
Peter Obi has taken Igbos several steps backwards. Infact I pity Anambra because APGA is dead. Soludo will find it hard working with these new Labour Party House Of Assembly members.
Now the only states Labour Party is likely to win are in the South East. Where will that take us politically as Igbos?

Eluu-P is now seen as Igbo party.....

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by EmekaA125(m): 12:29am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

There is no ground anywhere. APC and PDP will swallow what is left of LP. They will end up playing Anambra politics like APGA before them. The more things change, the more they remain the same.
LP just won Abia and Enugu and set to capture Edo, Imo next. Calm down, Rome wasn't built in a day. What is left of PDP today
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by naijapips04: 12:30am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

LP just won Abia and Enugu and set to capture Edo, Imo next. Calm down, Rome wasn't built in a day. What is left of PDP today

Keep dreaming. angry
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Shokoloko(f): 12:31am On Mar 19, 2023
2mch:

No it didn’t. The pioneers of Nollywood are Yoruba. We have the oldest movies and stage plays. The ones in Aba had to move to Lagos to survive. Do your own research. Lol. Since the days of Pa Ogunde. We don’t boast, we are a humble people.
No sir, the Yorubas started theater. I am talking about mass production of movies designed to be bought individually and watched at home.
I am not talking about TV broadcasts.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by pquaver(m): 12:32am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:
Peter Obi has single handedly pulled the Igbo nation decades back.

His singular irrational ambition has enthroned APC for at least the next 8 years if not 16. It has enthroned Muslim domination. Igbos have lost our at the center with no clear path of finding our way back.

Obi is the biggest loser in this election. Alex Otti in Abia state would have won even if he contested under Sowore's party. LP will only take Anambra state backwards. Soludo would be fighting more to stay then concentrate on working for the people. Obi is a dangerously ambitious he goat. There's greater polarization between Igbos and Yorubas. The worst since 1967.

It pains me because I'm igbo. No strong Igbo alliance in APC, PDP. The SS are taking our rightful position. The elections are over. We would go back to screaming marginalisation and Biafra while others reap from Nigeria.

Obi should never have happened and he should be taken down. His continued ambition is doing nothing but harm to the average igboman.

Our people are not wise as the claim. I have come to that conclusion a long time ago. They will only insult you.. But lastly what I do is after advising them and they refuse, they will want to use shortcut to achieve their warp aim, guess what I always stand up to them and warn others Nigerians above their crazy plans. How do u want to concentrate on lagos when the whole southeast is nothing to write home about? If that is not covetousness what is? Wooo I remain that igboman who will keep serving them the bitterleaf truth they refuse to serve themselves..

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by smokinloud(m): 12:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Shokoloko:

The film industry. I am not talking about TV shows or sitcoms. It all started in Aba.
You are not serious. Nollywood elvolved from Yoruba Ancestors.
We didn't just blow in entertainment industry overnight our standard evolved from our ancestors while your ancestors were practising osu system ours were being productive with their lives!.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by baaliyah(m): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

But you are now allowing a Muslim Muslim. You are allowing a sick Tinubu. You are allowing 8 years of Yoruba with no hope in sight for an Igbo presidency. You just played yourself.

Did you know that Tinubu might be healthier than you.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by 2mch(m): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Shokoloko:

No sir, the Yorubas started theater. I am talking about mass production of movies designed to be bought individually and watched at home.
I am not talking about TV broadcasts.
Yoruba’s did, we had mass media before most developing countries I hope you know? Ola Balogun and co were producing movies to mass audiences in the 1970’s. Igbowood started in the 90’s.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by smokinloud(m): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

PDP is more a national party than LP. PDP dominates the North. Just an alliance and people will foget LP

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by stepriho(m): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

His singular irrational ambition has enthroned APC for at least the next 8 years if not 16. It has enthroned Muslim domination. Igbos have lost our at the center with no clear path of finding our way back.
What is this one saying. If they warn you people to stop taking fermented garri u won't hear now see the cause.

Obi is the biggest loser in this election. Alex Otti in Abia state would have won even if he contested under Sowore's party. LP will only take Anambra state backwards. Soludo would be fighting more to stay then concentrate on working for the people. Obi is a dangerously ambitious he goat. There's greater polarization between Igbos and Yorubas. The worst since 1967.

It pains me because I'm igbo. No strong Igbo alliance in APC, PDP. The SS are taking our rightful position. The elections are over. We would go back to screaming marginalisation and Biafra while others reap from Nigeria.

Obi should never have happened and he should be taken down. His continued ambition is doing nothing but harm to the average igboman.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by LordAdam16: 12:39am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Atiku would have handed over to an igboman. The north will support SE under PDP.

Don't waste your breath.

They should each add 16 years to their current ages. If a SS man gets it in 2039, then it becomes 32 years.

Everybody go dey alright las las.

The good thing is that the Igbos are thriving everywhere, so you guys don't need the Presidency.

That said, the issue of marginalization has been resolved. No one is stopping LP from winning guber elections in the SE. No one stopped the SE from giving Obi 90% of votes in the SE. The Igbos, being of sound mind, intentionally chose to tread this path. It is up to other regions to make good use of the opportunity gained by the Igbos self-censoring themselves.

If Tinubu likes, he should be as useless as Buhari. Every generation make dire mistakes. The Azikiwe-Ironsi-Ojukwu generation made theirs. This generation can make theirs as well.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by spiralwedge(m): 12:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Onyiridike:

What would have been the path to presidency if Obi was not in the equation?
Demented young fool!

The path is to form alliances everywhere and stop insulting other people. Do your businesses there in peace and go back home regularly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Shokoloko(f): 12:41am On Mar 19, 2023
smokinloud:

You are not serious. Nollywood elvolved from Yoruba Ancestors.
We didn't just blow in entertainment industry overnight our standard evolved from our ancestors while your ancestors were practising osu system ours were being productive with their lives!.
Young man, if you want to debate with me, do so without name calling. I am the wrongest person to engage in name-calling with
And I am sorry, I do not engage in name-calling.
I find that whenever people are losing an argument they resort to attacking the messenger so that the messenger will get angry and forget the message.
I will not fall for that. If you go through my posts you will see that I don't get angry. God has blessed me to a point that I don't get angry - I laugh at situations. I am in a good place. On the other hand you are in Nigeria.
Nollywood began in Aba (I do not speak of theater, cinema or TV broadcasts). A quick look in google will provide you with these facts

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by achi4u(m): 12:42am On Mar 19, 2023
I'm still trying to make a head from this post,Like someone mentioned above, we're the problem of ourselves,Obi is never our problem because he want to change the old way of doing things.

Igbos has been suffering before so no be today.
Oga pointB longest time.
I salute you Sir

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by rippa(m): 12:42am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Alex otti have contested under APGA, under PPP and lost but now he is winning under LP. dont worry Obi will win in court

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by tsdarkside(m): 12:42am On Mar 19, 2023
he no smart joor....
did everything wrong from the start....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Hours Shut Down Of Airport For Patience Jonathan Caused The Crash - Breaking / See 1 Of The Wonders Of INEC In Kaduna Governorship Election That Has Gone Viral / 78 Firms Bid To Rehabilitate Pipelines, Depots –NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.