Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence (7283 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:44am On Mar 19, 2023
For the first time in decades, here's a Igbo bashing Igbo thread.
See how nyanminrins are slugging it out the way the Midianites killed themselves before Gideon after the Orò cult has cursed them.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by DesChyko: 5:48am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Obi's emergence has don't nothing but harm to the average igboman. Obi never had any clear path to the presidency. It has played out before your very eyes.

You're beginning to sound like a broken record. Why repeating what you've said before?

My request is simple. Since 1999 (24 years ago), name an Igbo man who has had a clear path to Presidency.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by boss1310(m): 6:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Since independence,does this poster actually knows the history of the igbos since independence and the persecutions that has followed them?
Was Peter Obi the reason the major political parties refused to field an Igbo as presidential candidate
Doesn't Peter have the rights to run for presidential office irrespective of where he comes from
If things are done right in a multi ethnic and religious country like Nigeria what's wrong in giving other ethnicities the privilege to lead this country or must it be just few tribes
But the two important things are,why attack the igbos because of labour party or has labour party become an Igbo party.Was the igbos the only people that voted for Labour party in the presidential elections,why are they being attacked, getting their source of livelihood burnt and harassed for just exercising their civil rights
Whoever wrote this piece needs to be taken to a psychiatrist cos I see no reason to name peter Obi when the people that threatens and attacks a whole tribe are moving freely in the society
We do not just need to look into our democracy but we need a serious orientation for the citizens cos whoever wrote this piece and his supporters need to be looked at very well
Whenever you come to nairaland all you see are derogatory,tribalist and hateful remarks yet the people that do this call themselves educated,woke and civilized.you guys belong in the 60's
There are many of you who prefer to suffer so as to have bragging rights that the person they support is in the top seat,no be all of us dey suffer am?
I know it's difficult to change the mindsets of those that reason this way but the support you guys gave Buhari especially at the second term elections even after knowing he won't live up to the hype of 2015,that support is what we are all suffering now and if you are enjoying this country the way it is kudos to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by RomanGreen: 6:18am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:
Peter Obi has single handedly pulled the Igbo nation decades back.

His singular irrational ambition has enthroned APC for at least the next 8 years if not 16. It has enthroned Muslim domination. Igbos have lost our at the center with no clear path of finding our way back.

Obi is the biggest loser in this election. Alex Otti in Abia state would have won even if he contested under Sowore's party. LP will only take Anambra state backwards. Soludo would be fighting more to stay then concentrate on working for the people. Obi is a dangerously ambitious he goat. There's greater polarization between Igbos and Yorubas. The worst since 1967.

It pains me because I'm igbo. No strong Igbo alliance in APC, PDP. The SS are taking our rightful position. The elections are over. We would go back to screaming marginalisation and Biafra while others reap from Nigeria.

Obi should never have happened and he should be taken down. His continued ambition is doing nothing but harm to the average igboman.

This has got to be the dumbest post on Nairaland this year, Katsina produced Buhari as president abi ...guess Katsina state is now like Dubai right. North have held power longer than any region yet they remain the poorest. Find someone else to blame for your miserable life and misfortune and keep Obi out of that your silly stinking foul mouth with odour. Paid urchins are always writing nonsense

Obi will continue to be the nightmare of all thieves and their beneficiaries. Only criminals, thieves and beneficiaries of the current dysfunctional Nigeria society will lament about Obi. Make Obi matter choke all of you gullible Id!ots
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by gidgiddy: 6:46am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

His singular irrational ambition has enthroned APC for at least the next 8 years if not 16. It has enthroned Muslim domination. Igbos have lost our at the center with no clear path of finding our way back.

Obi is the biggest loser in this election. Alex Otti in Abia state would have won even if he contested under Sowore's party. LP will only take Anambra state backwards. Soludo would be fighting more to stay then concentrate on working for the people. Obi is a dangerously ambitious he goat. There's greater polarization between Igbos and Yorubas. The worst since 1967.

It pains me because I'm igbo. No strong Igbo alliance in APC, PDP. The SS are taking our rightful position. The elections are over. We would go back to screaming marginalisation and Biafra while others reap from Nigeria.

Obi should never have happened and he should be taken down. His continued ambition is doing nothing but harm to the average igboman.

There is something wrong with you, it is those who have been winning elections for decades that brought Nigeria to the sorry state it is, but people like you still think that winning elections is everything

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by EmekaA125(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Olachase:
which LP those ones that win will decamp sharp sharp
Let them do it if they have the minds.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by maasoap(m): 7:18am On Mar 19, 2023
authehighness:
am I in love with obi emerging,he made the election very interesting and unpredicted, I just pray the court will do the needful . don't cry for igbo nation they have been created to survive every circumstances.

Do the needful by declaring him winner? grin grin grin
Do you realise that he came third and his votes too is being challenged?
Do you realise that even if he's given the first position by the court, he didn't have 25% of the total votes in 25 states? You're wishing for a miracle which is not possible
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by PointB: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2023
achi4u:
I'm still trying to make a head from this post,Like someone mentioned above, we're the problem of ourselves,Obi is never our problem because he want to change the old way of doing things.

Igbos has been suffering before so no be today.
Oga pointB longest time.
I salute you Sir

I dey o my brother. Long time indeed.

I don't understand the post myself. Despite all the rigging Obi won in 11 states and FCT, yet the guy is blabbing and blaming Obi, instead of pushing for the strengthening of the institutions.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by GreyLaw(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Only sane and educated people should post here. There dhoyld be an IQ test before posting.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by maasoap(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Jnkay:
Tinubu is the worst thing that happened to the Yorubas.

The worst thing to happen to your family because you and your family didn't want him there despite having nothing to blame him for concerning your miserable life.
We who voted for him knew that he is the best idealist among all the candidates.

See how we Yorubas showed our true colors of tribalism and hatred. How would we feel if Igbos did these to us in Onitsha or Aba. I am really ashamed of the immaturity we Yorubas displayed in this Election. I thought we said we are more educated.

You should go to Aba or Onitsha to acquire a piece of land first before trying to become their state governor.
If we claimed to be more educated, does that mean our education should make us lose our common sense?
When one tribe claims that your land is no man's land but doesn't stop at that and now trying to install their kind as gov. What does that say about you?
We know that we have few "omo ale" like you among us but we will keep trying to keep you in the back stage

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Nwa akwuna. It is because you are politically irrelevant and will continue to be.

LMAO, deal with it lower animal. You claim you won still can't rest because you stole a mandate that will be recovered. PO remain the best and first of it's kind Nigeria will produce. Under bridge sleepers association deal with it ikpu ezi
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by PHIPEX(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

We should build alliance. Politics is a give and take. It's not charity. We had the best chance under PDP. Tinubu has played this our mind of politics in the past with ACN and the other Yoruba party and it didn't work. To succeed politically in Nigeria, you need alliance with other regions. We had a strong alliance with the North and South under PDP. We should go back to PDP even though it's late now. Go back to PDP, fight for your sloth . Align with the North and deliver and Igbo presidency.

Obi playing local politics won't take us anywhere.
You are empty but you think you know. Igbos built alliance in PDP for 24years, did it give them the Presidency. Go and sleep, you are empty. The only thing that unite Nigeria is Igbo hate, even you will deny Igbos their right at any moment

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Buckeyemedia1: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2023
PHIPEX:
You are empty but you think you know. Igbos built alliance in PDP for 24years, did it give them the Presidency. Go and sleep, you are empty. The only thing that unite Nigeria is Igbo hate, if you will deny Igbos their right at any moment
You reiterate exactly what the OP exclaimed, House Boy alliance for 24 years, Which Apga Judas/ Pdp runaway Peter Obi has destroyed, so you are back to square 1 because of that selfish minded egotistic idiot.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Shut up, daft Ipobian.

Are you pained? Do you have that characteristic agbero body odour that was used to identify real Yoruba muslim voters yesterday by MC OluEran's thugs, in order to prevent Ibos from voting? grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by PHIPEX(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
You reiterate exactly what the OP exclaimed, House Boy alliance for 24 years, Which Apga Judas/ Pdp runaway Peter Obi has destroyed, so you are back to square 1 because of that selfish minded egotistic idiot.
So we must wait for 100years to make a statement, your kind are always scared of risks and die poor. Obi is the biggest politician right now in Nigeria. Every right thinking Igbo man is proud of him, you can return to obscurity
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Buckeyemedia1: 8:26am On Mar 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Are you pained? Do you have that characteristic agbero body odour that was used to identify real Yoruba muslim voters yesterday by MC OluEran's thugs, in order to prevent Ibos from voting? grin grin
Pained that your same Ndi Igbo brother told you Urchin that Apga Judas Peter Obi has sent you ipobians back to 1999 politically?

Na una dey suffer politically in the wilderness grin.

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Buckeyemedia1: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2023
PHIPEX:
So we must wait for 100years to make a statement, your kind are always scared of risks and die poor. Obi is the biggest politician right now in Nigeria. Every right thinking Igbo man is proud of him, you can return to obscurity
Why exchange words with a shameless oblivious Loser? The Kodak speaks a thousand words.

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Karemarealty288(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Tell me the achievements of those that has been in the centre of power since 1960....
On be this same Nigeria abi na another one?
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by naijapips04: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
IgboNiile:

LMAO, deal with it lower animal. You claim you won still can't rest because you stole a mandate that will be recovered. PO remain the best and first of it's kind Nigeria will produce. Under bridge sleepers association deal with it ikpu ezi

Lol. Keep living under delusion nkapi.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

You're mad dog...if indeed you're Igbo, then you're an efulefu , a big fool...umunna gi should use you to rekwaa ofu agwu na be unu...

Aturu...onuku...If you don't understand politics or what Obi emergence did then shut up...Maybe nah all these chronic obi hater...why not convert to Muslim or denounce being Igbo and move on? We can make do with one less fool
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by CBR100: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Chukdobz20:

Same things was said, yet he won 16 states if not more.. Don't underestimate LP and obi.. They will expand and throw much shocker subsequent elections.. Watch and see.. Mark this comment and date.

Unless free and fair elections is not guaranteed.. Else if LP will take over..

Try to understand your brother, was is the possibility of lp forming aliance with the north b4 anoda election (it will be easier in PDP than the new party which campaign along religion line)

Can a southern win and election without support of the north (esp. Wen you are going against your fellow southern with strong root in the north)??
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by naijapips04: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

You're mad dog...if indeed you're Igbo, then you're an efulefu , a big fool...umunna gi should use you to rekwaa ofu agwu na be unu...

Aturu...onuku...If you don't understand politics or what Obi emergence did then shut up...Maybe nah all these chronic obi hater...why not convert to Muslim or denounce being Igbo and move on? We can make do with one less fool

Mechie onu nshi gi. You that understand politics, what has Obis emergence done for you, ewu? Aturu.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by CBR100: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Tell me the achievements of those that has been in the centre of power since 1960....
On be this same Nigeria abi na another one?

Believe me there are benefits to it ( in the aspect on infrastructure.....from good road, to functioning railways, functioning port, inland port, agriculture support ).....all dis do help the economy of a region in the longer term

The AKK gas pipeline buhari built for them, the crude oil exploration, the railway, new universities, the sukuk road, hydroelectric dam, irrigation fadama project, modernization of airport, buying and keeping ammunition esp. Warjet in their region, giving dem appointment, jobs, and making sure dey dominate the military,
Look the benefit plenty

Without federal government do you think 3 states in southwest will be join togeda with modern railway (remaining 3 more states to join by then we will have all our states joint to grade by railway)

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Onyiridike(f): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Atiku would have handed over to an igboman. The north will support SE under PDP.
Is Obi the only Igbo man?
Why does Atiku need Obi to win?
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by JagabanBorgu: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

I just gave you reason that even in non-Igbo States ur people aren't found but you ended up writing gibberish and out of point. Afonja mugu
I'm my state, d number of lgb0s here are 100 times d number of my people in ur state.
There are Yorubas in my state, we all know that if u want to buy things at d accurate price u go to a Yoruba shop, lgb0s are demoñic.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Eniitankorede: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Rome wasn't built in a day. Allow L.P get ground well to dislodge APC and PDP in National politics.

LP is dead after this day. Mark my word.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by naijapips04: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Onyiridike:

Is Obi the only Igbo man?
Why does Atiku need Obi to win?

Nobody gives a Bleep about Obingo. It's the igbo base that is being spoken to.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Mechie onu nshi gi. You that understand politics, what has Obis emergence done for you, ewu? Aturu.

Enwe ohia... Ikwirigba ... blabbing and hiding his sadistic views about Peter Obi under a disjointed "love" for Igbo...maybe you're a product or urchin to one of thieves that Peter Obi hurricane displaced ... which makes this vituperations here understandable
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by naijapips04: 11:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Enwe ohia... Ikwirigba ... blabbing and hiding his sadistic views about Peter Obi under a disjointed "love" for Igbo...maybe you're a product or urchin to one of thieves that Peter Obi hurricane displaced ... which makes this vituperations here understandable

grin hurricane? Who dash obingo. I hope you enjoy the Tinubu your obingo enthroned.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

grin hurricane? Who dash obingo. I hope you enjoy the Tinubu your obingo enthroned.

Even your Atiku doesn't have the kind of effect Obi had In Anambra State in his APGA days or now in LP...Hate him all you want, history will always be kind to the hero of democracy who altered Nigeria's electoral calendar and caused powers that be to fidget... mpama

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by naijapips04: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Even your Atiku doesn't have the kind of effect Obi had In Anambra State in his APGA days or now in LP...Hate him all you want, history will always be kind to the hero of democracy who altered Nigeria's electoral calendar and caused powers that be to fidget... mpama

Obi has zero effect in Anambra and in LP. Ojukwu had to beg before he was voted in the second time. LP momentum na just children still angry with endsars. It has nothing to do with obi the politician.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu’s New Year Speech: ‘Display Of Despicable Deceit ‘ – LP / Steve Jobs Stopped Going To Church Because Of Biafra(proof) / MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.