Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence (7284 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by emmybobo1: 2:05am On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=naijapips04 post=121862012]

But you are now allowing a Muslim Muslim. You are allowing a sick Tinubu. You are allowing 8 years of Yoruba with no hope in sight for an Igbo presidency. You just played yourself. [/
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by naijapips04: 2:06am On Mar 19, 2023
emmybobo1:

How old are you. May thunder kill you and your generations if I hear Igbo in your mouth again. Wretched fool.

It will fire you in your onu amu first.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by emmybobo1: 2:09am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

It will fire you in your onu amu first.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by naijapips04: 2:10am On Mar 19, 2023
emmybobo1:

Idiot fatherless wretch. There’s more hope for wild animal than a hopeless vagabond like you. May trailer crush your parents for giving birth to idiot like you

Your parents are already dead and decaying. Ozu rere ere.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by misano(m): 2:13am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Then obi should sit his arse down.

Obi was fighting for a better Nigeria, not only for Igbo presidency. If U are looking for Igbo presidency them go for it. As far as I am concerned presidency favours no region.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by emmybobo1: 2:15am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Your parents are already dead and decaying. Ozu rere ere.
You are a living dead already before the year runs out you are already six feet’s below. Ezi na nkapi ka gi nma. May luck elude through your life time

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by naijapips04: 2:18am On Mar 19, 2023
emmybobo1:

You are a living dead already before the year runs out you are already six feet’s below. Ezi na nkapi ka gi nma. May luck elude through your life time

Ikpu ochicha. Lekwa ozu gi. It is already decaying before my eyes. Lekwa ikpuru. See as it stinks. Ofeke.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by JagabanBorgu: 2:22am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Blame ur people for not exploring or travelling beyond their region. Igbos can't force you from ur red mud in Oshogbo or Ogbomosho to come and live in SouthEast. Those with the boldness are doing well for themselves and have integrated with the society. Benin-City, Bayelsa, Cross-River, Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa etc are not Igboland yet ur people are very few there. Primitive mugus
I am not from SW.
The ratio of lgb0s in Benue to that of Benue people in SE is 50:1, same as Nasarawa, Taraba and all d states u mentioned.
No trîbè can live comfortably in SE, nobody wakes up from his state and say "I want to go and live in SE" and make a life there like u lgb0s do in other regions, why?
SE is even hostile to lgb0s talk more of non lgb0s.
I once had a friend in d building material market in my place that's dominated by lgb0s 97%, he had a challenge and I told him to approach his fellow business men, he told me that the level of h8 and pull down syndrome in their line here is too much, he said if u want to grow, doñ't ever ask anyone in this line for support, they are rather looking to pull each other down.
They are all lgb0s in a strange land showing each other h8red.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by EmekaA125(m): 2:26am On Mar 19, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I am not from SW.
The ratio of lgb0s in Benue to that of Benue people in SE is 50:1, same as Nasarawa, Taraba and all d states u mentioned.
No trîbè can live comfortably in SE, nobody wakes up from his state and say "I want to go and live in SE" and make a life there like u lgb0s do in other regions, why?
SE is even hostile to lgb0s talk more of non lgb0s.
I once had a friend in d building material market in my place that's dominated by lgb0s 97%, he had a challenge and I told him to approach his fellow business men, he told me that the level of h8 and pull down syndrome in their line here is too much, he said if u want to grow, doñ't ever ask anyone in this line for support, they are rather looking to pull each other down.
They are all lgb0s in a strange land showing each other h8red.
I just gave you reason that even in non-Igbo States ur people aren't found but you ended up writing gibberish and out of point. Afonja mugu
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by WesternPanzer: 2:36am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

O ga egbu uzo gbawa gi na ezi nulo gi Isi. Ozu.

Chukwu kpoo gi oku.

Otolo gbagbue nnegi. Ezi.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by DMerciful(m): 2:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Who is this nonentity?
naijapips04:
Peter Obi has single handedly pulled the Igbo nation decades back.

His singular irrational ambition has enthroned APC for at least the next 8 years if not 16. It has enthroned Muslim domination. Igbos have lost our at the center with no clear path of finding our way back.

Obi is the biggest loser in this election. Alex Otti in Abia state would have won even if he contested under Sowore's party. LP will only take Anambra state backwards. Soludo would be fighting more to stay then concentrate on working for the people. Obi is a dangerously ambitious he goat. There's greater polarization between Igbos and Yorubas. The worst since 1967.

It pains me because I'm igbo. No strong Igbo alliance in APC, PDP. The SS are taking our rightful position. The elections are over. We would go back to screaming marginalisation and Biafra while others reap from Nigeria.

Obi should never have happened and he should be taken down. His continued ambition is doing nothing but harm to the average igboman.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Doracity82(m): 2:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Look at this senseless urchin talking. Mụmu claiming to be Igbo. Nkịta ara tagbuo gi there
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Ofeke, were ire gi guo eze gi onu. What has the average igboman benefited since Obis emergency?

You now have no path to presidency till at least another 16 years. Other tribes now hate you more. How has obi bettered an average igboman?

Will you keep quiet. Ojukwu set Igbo back a 1000 years with his senseless war.
Obi is an honorable man who ensured power returned to the west.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by OneTwoOne(m): 2:49am On Mar 19, 2023
So you are aware someone can HATE his tribesmen and you're accusing us of bigotry because we rejected Chinedu Rhodes vivour?

See your stinking Hypocrisy outside
MadamExcellency:

He is Igbo but one of those born throwaway. He has been indoctrinated to hate the Igbos from childhood. I suspect the mother is from Southwest.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by naijapips04: 2:54am On Mar 19, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Chukwu kpoo gi oku.

Otolo gbagbue nnegi. Ezi.
ikpu nnegi gbakwa oku.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by naijapips04: 2:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Doracity82:
Look at this senseless urchin talking. Mụmu claiming to be Igbo. Nkịta ara tagbuo gi there

Tagbuo kwa gi. Isee.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by 123papas(m): 2:57am On Mar 19, 2023
This give and take - transactional politics is what is killing Nigeria. Politics must be locally driven.
naijapips04:

We should build alliance. Politics is a give and take. It's not charity. We had the best chance under PDP. Tinubu has played this our mind of politics in the past with ACN and the other Yoruba party and it didn't work. To succeed politically in Nigeria, you need alliance with other regions. We had a strong alliance with the North and South under PDP. We should go back to PDP even though it's late now. Go back to PDP, fight for your sloth . Align with the North and deliver and Igbo presidency.

Obi playing local politics won't take us anywhere.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Chukdobz20: 3:02am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Not with umu iberibes like yourself that can't see past their nose. Our leaders including obi himself need to realign and go back to building alliance across board. Call obi to order. He should go back to PDP, let's see what we can salvage from the damage.

Same things was said, yet he won 16 states if not more.. Don't underestimate LP and obi.. They will expand and throw much shocker subsequent elections.. Watch and see.. Mark this comment and date.

Unless free and fair elections is not guaranteed.. Else if LP will take over..
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Doracity82(m): 3:24am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Tagbuo kwa gi. Isee.
Efulefu mmadụ. Ònye ofe mmanụ claiming to be Igbo. All your comments and posts on Nairaland is against Igbo, yet you claim to be Igbo. Igbo gbuo gị there. Aturu
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Psady(m): 4:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Shokoloko:

Please hush. What do you mean the SS is taking your rightful position. You are fanning flames of enmity. There is nothing like rightful position. Both south-south and south-east can prosper. What kind of trash talk is this?
The polarization between Igbos and Yorubas has always been, yet we still lived together. The only difference is that social media is broadcasting hitherto hidden tribalism.
Please there is nothing like rightful place. Who God has blessed, he has blessed.
That's the truth,politics has got to do with what each brings to the table ,the south south comes with a major offer (oil) .so it gives them that deserving edge in politics.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by barika2011(m): 4:14am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

His singular irrational ambition has enthroned APC for at least the next 8 years if not 16. It has enthroned Muslim domination. Igbos have lost our at the center with no clear path of finding our way back.

Obi is the biggest loser in this election. Alex Otti in Abia state would have won even if he contested under Sowore's party. LP will only take Anambra state backwards. Soludo would be fighting more to stay then concentrate on working for the people. Obi is a dangerously ambitious he goat. There's greater polarization between Igbo iss and Yorubas. The worst since 1967.

It pains me because I'm igbo. No strong Igbo alliance in APC, PDP. The SS are taking our rightful position. The elections are over. We would go back to screaming marginalisation and Biafra while others reap from Nigeria.

Obi should never have happened and he should be taken down. His continued ambition is doing nothing but harm to the average igboman.
NONSENSE WRITE UP...❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by ORIAYO70(m): 4:23am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Obi is the biggest loser in this election. Alex Otti in Abia state would have won even if he contested under Sowore's party. LP will only take Anambra state backwards. Soludo would be fighting more to stay then concentrate on working for the people. Obi is a dangerously ambitious he goat. There's greater polarization between Igbos and Yorubas. The worst since 1967.

Sincerely, nothing bad in trying his best, but doing that with hatred, lies n bitterness is what wrong.... Thousand of other tribe that voted obi regretted doing so... Tell me any igbo candidate that other Nigeria will vote... Imagine inciting Gbadebo against lagosian... Let see what happens.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

Nwokem zukwanike smiley
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by ORIAYO70(m): 4:31am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Rome wasn't built in a day. Allow L.P get ground well to dislodge APC and PDP in National politics.

Where there is no consistency n stability u achieve nothing... Igbo r quickly been deceive...

Pdp to Apga, now Lp... Let them build a formidable party n stay by it
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by ORIAYO70(m): 4:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Jnkay:
Tinubu is the worst thing that happened to the Yorubas. See how we Yorubas showed our true colors of tribalism and hatred. How would we feel if Igbos did these to us in Onitsha or Aba. I am really ashamed of the immaturity we Yorubas displayed in this Election. I thought we said we are more educated.

Then u r foolish.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by broadman20: 4:34am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

If you are an IGBO man, you must be the son or relative of Ebonyi state governor.

Problem with your kind is that the Nigerian wicked system has so much enslaved you to the point that you think and reason like a slave.

You no more see yourself as a full blooded privileged Nigerian.

May God deliver you from this foolishness.

Amen
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Sevenworldpower(m): 4:46am On Mar 19, 2023
naijapips04:

People prefer yoruba muslim as president than another fulani man to succed Buhari. If igbo leaders and elites had supported PO thing mght have been different. Niger delta people and middle-belters want APC. Don't blame PO.
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by oracle009(m): 4:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Jnkay:
Tinubu is the worst thing that happened to the Yorubas. See how we Yorubas showed our true colors of tribalism and hatred. How would we feel if Igbos did these to us in Onitsha or Aba. I am really ashamed of the immaturity we Yorubas displayed in this Election. I thought we said we are more educated.

Alaye pack your load and go meet them for Onitsha or Aba. Dende!
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by plaindealer: 5:05am On Mar 19, 2023
I say this all the time, Igbo people are always self-destructive, they are restless, loud, obnoxious, insecure with low self-esteem, they are always paranoid and they always think other people are out to get them when in fact people don't even give a shitt about them.

There many other tribes in Lagos and they go about their business, they don't foment tribal, anti special and antagonistic rubbish like we own your land, your land is no man's land, you are Hausa slaves and all manner of barbaric rubbish, it's always Igbo people polarizing our societies.

Obi and Igbo people had a chance with their obedient crowd, sadly, they bungled it with their usual aggressive, toxic, confrontational and anti-social attitude

Sadly for them, Just like many failed Igbo leaders like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu, he led Igbo people astray, he destroyed relations with other regions and tribes with his in-your-face tribal and religious campaign, even their actions in Lagos end up alerting and waking up the ever docile and passive Yorubas people, permanently damaged the relationship between both tribes permanently and beyond repair.

Yoruba are very much aware when it comes to Igbo people's hatred towards, them, but they always look the other way, but Igbo people won't relent, they won't stop antagonizing and pestering Yoruba people, they insult, abuse and denigrate Yoruba people endlessly, but I think this is the end of the road for them, they pushed too far, they showed their dirty hands for Yoruba people to see.

I really thank them for pushing Yoruba people to the wall, now, the game is on, no more holding back, no more looking the other way and this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by Olachase(m): 5:24am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Rome wasn't built in a day. Allow L.P get ground well to dislodge APC and PDP in National politics.
which LP those ones that win will decamp sharp sharp
Re: Peter Obi: The Worst Thing To Happen To Igbos Since Independence by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Meti99:
I wonder why Ibos are not shouting like this in Kano or Kaduna or any other place in the north?

Or is it only in Lagos election is holding??
Or is it that there are no Labour Party candidates there?
Or there are no ibos living in the north?

Northerners have taught them lessons and they can't try shits with them, they can only try it with the gentle Yoruba people..

Chai, Yoruba don suffer

Mental retardation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Transparency International Writes Jonathan On Corruption Rate . / The Joy Of Victory: A New Dawn For Rivers State / Watch As President Buhari Begs Niger Delta Avengers To "Please Take It Easy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.