Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK (34396 Views)

CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 12:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Institutionalizing thuggery and violence won't help you fools.

Thank God some of those sponsored thugs and animals met their waterloo today.

I want every useless thugs in Lagos killed and burnt to ashes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by FreeStuffsNG: 12:14am On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=BloomingDale post=121862849][/quote]

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by JagabanBorgu: 12:15am On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
The myopic brain of a typical Yoruba man without common sense

Tribalism has eaten this one brains like food .. he likes food anyways .. maybe he don eaten his brain join

Fani kayode is a typical Yoruba man.. a Yoruba elite and sophisticated almajiris..

Sense is far from him .. like ewure ..

No trîbè is more bîgóted in Nîgèrîa than the lgb0s and I am not a Yoruba.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 12:17am On Mar 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
we don't want Sinadu with ipob terrorism in Yoruba land
Shut up there and reason like a human being. I blame Igbos investing in Lagos and other SW States. Not too late for them to review their investment decision in a land filled with hatred, intolerance and sheer wickedness.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 12:18am On Mar 19, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Where in SouthEast had what happened in Lagos today ever happened?? Show evidence that Igbos are tribalistic

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Peacemaker5128: 12:18am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:
Institutionalizing thuggery and violence won't help you fools.

Thank God some of those sponsored thugs and animals met their waterloo today.

I want every useless thugs in Lagos killed and burnt to ashes.
thuggery happens everywhere

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/thugs-attack-polling-units-injure-over-16-inec-officials-in-anambra/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/video-pdp-thugs-intimidating-voters-in-enugu-says-apgas-frank-nweke/

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:19am On Mar 19, 2023
BloomingDale:
What state is Fani Kayode from?

None of your stupid business.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 12:20am On Mar 19, 2023
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Peacemaker5128: 12:21am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Shut up there and reason like a human being. I blame Igbos investing in Lagos and other SW States. Not too late for them to review their investment decision in a land filled with hatred, intolerance and sheer wickedness.
if it is too hot for you go back to Alaibo but on one condition
Never ask for beerfraud

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 12:22am On Mar 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
we don't want Sinadu with ipob terrorism in Yoruba land . Let him go to Anambla to try his luck
You people are full of tribal hatred and ethnic profiling. Get lost

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Peacemaker5128: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Hypocrite. Lagos was an open voter intimidation, harassment and bully. Call a spade a spade.
ok a spade is a spade
Are you satisfied?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Peacemaker5128: 12:23am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

You people are full of tribal hatred and ethnic profiling. Get lost
Sukuemeka no go commit suicide oOoOO

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 12:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
if it is too hot for you go back to Alaibo but on one condition
Never ask for beerfraud
I'm talking to people with investment and choice property not a wretched fool like you. If not for injustice, Igbos have greater stake in Nigeria than Biafra but you animals are showing ur true colour.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 12:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Sukuemeka no go commit suicide oOoOO
Ur conscience is flogging you. Every election year, you send thugs to disrupt election and wreck havoc on peaceful voters for ur candidate to win and you are laughing about it. No problem. I still blame Igbos investing, attending Yoruba Churches and having anything to do with you tribalistic mofos. Rubbish embarassed embarassed
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by BloomingDale(f): 12:28am On Mar 19, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

None of your stupid business.

1 Like

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by mii4u(f): 12:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
The myopic brain of a typical Yoruba man without common sense

Tribalism has eaten this one brains like food .. he likes food anyways .. maybe he don eaten his brain join

Fani kayode is a typical Yoruba man.. a Yoruba elite and sophisticated almajiris..

Sense is far from him .. like ewure ..

The guy is a very big fool, I wonder how he attained dat height.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Peacemaker5128: 12:31am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Ur conscience is flogging you. Every election year, you send thugs to disrupt election and wreck havoc on peaceful voters for ur candidate to win and you are laughing about it. No problem. I still blame Igbos investing, attending Yoruba Churches and having anything to do with you tribalistic mofos. Rubbish embarassed embarassed
grin grin e pain am

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 12:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
grin grin e pain am
I think it's time Igbos started attacking and killing your Yorubas selling agbo, tailoring and herbal medicine in SouthEast. You can't be attacking and burning Igbo businesses during elections in Lagos and SW while your people move around without molestation and intimidation in SouthEast. It is never done

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Occurstaem(m): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1637222913681096706
I hope that the few Yorubas whom IPOB AdaObi has unknowingly deceived into mixing politics with religion have learnt their lessons.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Ikpaitid: 12:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Good write up FFK but you forgot to mention 2 things-
That all IPOB refugees should pack their dirty refugee bags and return to the South East immediately.
- That all major markets in Lagos should be shut for renovations for 9 months.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by BloomingDale(f): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
grin grin e pain am

I sent your meme to my sister. Omo, her temp is going to go through the roof when she sees it. She is a staunch supporter of Obi. 😂😂

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by mii4u(f): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2023
temielects:
God Himself is going to be presiding over Nigeria through Tinubu in the nearest 8 years! hate it or hug it!
For your mind.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Peacemaker5128: 12:38am On Mar 19, 2023
BloomingDale:

I sent your meme to my sister. Omo, she go get heart attack if she sees it. She is a staunch supporter of Obi. 😂😂
cheesy[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by JagabanBorgu: 12:38am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Where in SouthEast had what happened in Lagos today ever happened?? Show evidence that Igbos are tribalistic
What happened in Lagos today cañ't happen in SE because SE is not welcoming to other trîbès.
Few weeks ago, elders in Enugu had an open meeting where they swore that someone whose grandfather was from Ebonyi will never rule Enugu.
U lgb0s are so tribalistic other people can't live in ur place in large numbers before they think of doing half of what u are doing in Lagos.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Peacemaker5128: 12:40am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

I think it's time Igbos started attacking and killing your Yorubas selling agbo, tailoring and herbal medicine in SouthEast. You can't be attacking and burning Igbo businesses during elections in Lagos and SW while your people move around without molestation and intimidation in SouthEast. It is never done
okay
No go drink snapper oo

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by aswani(m): 12:40am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:
You Yorubas on this forum are tribalistic and so full of yourselves. You hate a young man with Yoruba ancestry and blood just because his mother is Igbo. You idiots are archaic, primitive and far from being civilized. Spits embarassed embarassed

The current Osun State governor's mother is Ibo.

There must be a different reason why this particular man is disliked.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Asgard13: 12:44am On Mar 19, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Says a typical Yoruba man..

Next!
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Acidosis(m): 12:51am On Mar 19, 2023
That guests and aliens that reside in Lagos must know their place and NEVER claim the state as their own again.

This man will regret his words. It's only a matter of time. He's known for denying his past. I am sure he'll deny this too, but it would be too late.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by BentizilL: 12:52am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Start it fast pls and watch how Igbo return home in body bags cheesy

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Invictuse: 12:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Wail softly,no Yoruba hates Chinedu we just prefer a Yoruba as governor of Lagos. A Yoruba who won't be ashamed to think I. Yoruba, a Yoruba who won't be an ipob warrior or one that will call his tribesmen Afonja or denigrate someone like Adeboye online.

Labour party lost this election due to it foolish decision to field Chinedu instead of a true born Yoruba without Chinedu antecedent or baggages. Labour party Lagos lost the 2023 guber election to itself n not to the APC.

EmekaA125:
You Yorubas on this forum are tribalistic and so full of yourselves. You hate a young man with Yoruba ancestry and blood just because his mother is Igbo. You idiots are archaic, primitive and far from being civilized. Spits embarassed embarassed

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by JagabanBorgu: 12:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Says a typical Yoruba man..

Next!
I am not even a southerner.
That's a fact

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by DispatcherLagos: 12:57am On Mar 19, 2023
christistruth01:

We will deal with them on Monday
Tomorrow is for Thanksgiving to God Almighty for Upholding his Convenant with the Yoruba Race
I remind you of this comment come Monday if you are ball-less to do anything by then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri / Photos Of Sambo Dasuki In Court For Olisa Metuh’s Corruption Trial.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.