Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK (34401 Views)

CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by macaranta(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2023
cejaypriesty:

Please stop this two wrongs can't make a right be the bigger person

Sometimes it's such equity that's needed for peace to reign.No one has a monopoly of violence.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by tamdun: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Yoruba said "omo buruku lojo ti e" fanikaode kare

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by sammsimm(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Treasure17:
All thanks to intimidation, rigging and thuggery. Lagos, the center of agberoism.

U people dont die easily
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Mercury12(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Gbogbowa:
stop mentioning God, you dont know God, you are evil and tinubu, olorun olojo oni ase idajo gbogbo yin lai pe for the blood you shed during this election and the evil you carried out on your fellow human being and you are rejoicing in evil

Omo Nna wey dey disguise. 😂
Chukwudi Yoruba don finally colonise Igbos.

These IPOB people funny I swear. All your antics, curses, fake news and intimidation has failed you people.
Now we see you people for what exactly you people are

The earlier you pick up your Biafra or death agitation the better and keep the madness in your east alone.

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Buliwyf: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Shameless b!gots embarassed embarassed embarassed

You are just an idiot. You are not even acknowledging the fact that GRV is a very controversial person. He was known to use tribal slurs on Yoruba people a lot of times online in the past but now he wants to rule them. He never even seriously apologized for it. You are pretending you didn't see that and playing the victim here but want to be taken seriously. I just laugh at the hypocrisy of you people.

If you like don't check your emotions and retrace your steps. Keep talking foolishly online and trying to incite violence. We all know who will bear the brunt of any violence that starts in Nigeria. Don't start crying again then.

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Treasure17(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2023
naijaboy99:
Thunder faya you. Nobody rig anything. Una go wail till una die and rotten. Mugu
It's your unfortunate parents that will wail and die. Omo ofo. Oponu.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Bisayoabiodun(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2023
I remembered when jimi agbaje was close to winning elections in Lagos state and other ethnic groups and Yorubas supported him. It was not as tribal as these. But now the red flag is , you bring out a candidate whose name has changed from Patrick to Chinedu to Gbadegbo and you think you can win the governorship of Lagos state because peter obi performed well in the presidential elections. Habaaa ,it's not possible. Lagos has honourables of other tribes, joe igbokwe is from other ethnic group, there are lots of people in Lagos secretariat they are from other ethnic group. If only we can mention few people in south east and south south who has been given such privileges then we can angry that the Yoruba people has not tried. In this election, check the names of people who even signed election results for Gbadegbo and you are saying this is not tribal, even on YouTube and other social media. I would suggest you maintain status quo and stop putting spotlight on themselves. Thank you

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by JezCalMeJay(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:
You Yorubas on this forum are tribalistic and so full of yourselves. You hate a young man with Yoruba ancestry and blood just because his mother is Igbo. You idiots are archaic, primitive and far from being civilized. Spits embarassed embarassed

This statement is GENERALIZING BASED ON A FEW NUNBERS

So my question is, if reverse was the case, EMEKA, CAN ADEWALE BE ALLOWED TO BE GOVERNOR OF ENUGU OR ABIA STATE IF HIS MOTHER IS FROM ENUGU OR ABIA?

before you reply, please back it up with reasonable thoughts, abeg...

No abusive comments... And if you do, na to ignore

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by sparko1(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
Can Yoruba people actual start war in Yoruba land against the igbos grin .. alone ..

Will be interesting to witness such .. in Lagos Nigeria

Atleast it will help them “ cure the Igbo craze “

And if they fail.. they will remain slaves to igbos ..

Because with all this that happened today and days before .. over here in kebbi. Is something people are mulling as discussions

Lot argue .. for igbos nd some too for Yoruba people

Will like to see this war

War is for the weak minded, but I am not surprised its coming from you.

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by geosegun(m): 8:38am On Mar 19, 2023
onumadu:
What I find fascinating is the utterances by people who have wined, dined with, and married the igbo, and how they turn around to peddle the most wicked and evil propaganda against Igbo at the most critical times.
Would you believe that this man married an Igbo woman (just like GRV's father and GRV), and had children by her?
But here he is, attacking and vilifying GRV, a product of Yoruba/Igbo marriage.
You see, this is why I am against Yoruba/Igbo marriages. Have always been. cool
I call it "ibia zelu (or zolu) agbo onye Igbo" (theft of Igbo genes).
Clearly people like FFK HATE Igbo to the core, but he first made sure to steal Igbo genes from an Igbo woman.
Some Igbo will die or lose out on important national entitlements in Nigeria, because one Igbo allowed a man like FFK to marry one of their daughters.
Hate can cut both ways. So, people like FFK should not think that only they can hate.
So, Igbo man, next time a Yoruba man comes asking for your daughters hand in marriage, remember the FFKs of Nigeria first before accepting.
Onye nwelu nti ya nuru.

The great mistake some of your people made are as follow. When a few group said Lagos is a no man's land. Your people could have come out openly to disagree with them and caution them. But nay, many of your people supported that disgraceful comment while majority kept mum. This means, they are either directly or indirectly supporting such demeaning comments.

If the host did not retaliate you will still call them cowards. Now they are protecting their state, you are complaining, forgetting that your act of disrespect started this in the first place. Can an Hausa man go to Anambra and call it a no man's land?

What you people will never take you will want others to embrace it. Your people are the one entrenching tribalism more due to disregard and arrogance to their host community.

This has to stop so we can forge on as a great nation. Otherwise, regionalism would be the best option. You guys have jeopardise the good will the Yorubas have for the Igbos. Some of you, out of ignorance and arrogance, have taking the 'gentility' of a lion (Yoruba) for his weakness.

Be wise.

NB: everyone knows ffk is an Igbo lover. He has defended the igbos even against his own people. However, he has realised that a leopard can never change its skin.

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Tee2027: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2023
Yea time to started sending them packing since they can not behaves and sit their a s s where it belong by threatening Lagosian existence now is the time to give them quit notice.

Sanwo do me a favour please. Make sure your next four years is how you will destroy anything LP in Lagos infact make sure it go on extinct. We don't want LP in any SW, SE and in some SS, we don't want them.

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Satazaa: 8:40am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Shut up there and reason like a human being. I blame Igbos investing in Lagos and other SW States. Not too late for them to review their investment decision in a land filled with hatred, intolerance and sheer wickedness.
u meant investment 100% driven by drug money? I have always said this, there should be a statistical analysis of the numbers of the igbos in drug arrest made the whole world over relative to thier population and it will shock us that they are second only to the latinos, In Nigeria alone, 80% of drug carriers arrested are igbos and they only make up for around 15% of our population, though not really sure about thier accurate population figure, the overarching culture of the igbos is just go make the money, we don't care how.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Yomit71(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Useless b!gots. Igbos are far better than you fools. Continue living in stone age bigotry and tribalism in 21st century. Umu ewu
Far better in rituals you mean.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Treasure17(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Jeftliu:

ODE thank you tell ur people to relocate back to where ipob are cutting off head if they don't like it we yorubas and hausa and other immigrants who respect their host are good together...why is it only your people are in this mess if you try this shit in the North all of you knew that many of you would have chase out of the North by now or slaughter like cow...northerners don't take shit especially from igbos
So anyone who has contrary view to your preconceived notion is Igbo? Very unintelligent of you and it's your mother that is ode anyway.
Stop using we. Olodo.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by georgeakins: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:
You Yorubas on this forum are tribalistic and so full of yourselves. You hate a young man with Yoruba ancestry and blood just because his mother is Igbo. You idiots are archaic, primitive and far from being civilized. Spits embarassed embarassed

We are not done yet.
I won't rest until all Ibos are flushed out of the South West.
Mark my word.

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2023
Those who wanted something different for Lagos have been defeated by the tyranny of agbeorism and bigotry
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Frenzy115: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2023
A time is coming when the Yorubas will struggle to explain to other Nigerians that "Agboros" and hooliganism do not represent who they are.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by ifeco4(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1637222913681096706

FFK should also remember that his children are not true Yorubas like GRV
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by bitbillionaire: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2023
This FFK is sick. What has APC winning Lagos by using thugs to intimidate voters, injure some and snatch ballot boxes and rig the election got to do with the stupid 8 points he list there? And he is even linking God to the unjust and unfair and rigged election! What does these people take God for?

On the issue of whether Lagos is a no-man's land or not, i have this to say:
Lagos became 'de-tribalised' the moment it became the Headquarters of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It automatically became home to ALL Nigerians since then. I think that's why some people see Lagos as 'no-man's land', perhaps the right word to use is a 'de-tribalised' land.

Even if we are going to say Lagos is owned by some people, i would say the real owners of Lagos are the ORIGINAL INDIGENES of the land NOT ALL YORUBAS! Yorubas coming from other states claiming to own Lagos are not different from non-yorubas claiming Lagos is a no-man's land
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by eallstar: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2023
onumadu:
What I find fascinating is the utterances by people who have wined, dined with, and married the igbo, and how they turn around to peddle the most wicked and evil propaganda against Igbo at the most critical times.
Would you believe that this man married an Igbo woman (just like GRV's father and GRV), and had children by her?
Clearly people like FFK HATE Igbo to the core, but he first made sure to steal Igbo genes from an Igbo woman.
Some Igbo will die or lose out on important national entitlements in Nigeria, because one Igbo allowed a man like FFK to marry one of their daughters.
Hate can cut both ways. So, people like FFK should not think that only they can hate.
So, Igbo man, next time a Yoruba man comes asking for your daughters hand in marriage, remember the FFKs of Nigeria first before accepting.
Onye nwelu nti ya nuru.
And so? If he married IGBO means he should be thinking with his penis? Or cleaning igbo yansh?
If igbo man marry Yoruba woman in anambra will you people allow him because he marry Yoruba? Hypocrites everywhere

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Ykc2(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2023
His people will soon start calling his children omo ibo the moment they join politics ,let's wait and see ,their mother is igbo woman so his 4 boys are igbos
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Adeagbo77: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2023
onumadu:
Onye nwelu nti ya nuru.

See this one. Who wan marry yam legs before.

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by kinguwem: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1637222913681096706
I thought this man was smart but it's obvious he doesn't understand the times he's in.
What's he & his people benefitted from the new alliance; is he better off?
He doesn't need to do a jobber job to have a meal. Quite sad what the system has turned people to.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Invitationn: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2023
foleskay:
I never doubted APC victory in Lagos.

Sawoolu should make sure he closes ladipo market for six months,Ibos need to be taught a lesson. They even killed a Yoruba youth in ojota today and almost lynched another bfore police came to his rescue.

They can't try quarter of their over bearing attitude in rivers or delta which are their close neighbors,compare to wat they doing in Lagos,a Yoruba state since 1666.

Mk sawoolu pity dem sha,cos if they're sent packing,many of them will comit suicide cos their lands are unhabitable, ipob terrotists reign supreme there.

Well, Yorubas don’t play that kind of politics. We’re rational. The Igbos are industrious-we need them. If anything I’m sure Sanwo-Olu will protect Igbo businesses and engage them more.
We only put them in their place during elections.
No hard feelings!
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by georgeakins: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Shut up there and reason like a human being. I blame Igbos investing in Lagos and other SW States. Not too late for them to review their investment decision in a land filled with hatred, intolerance and sheer wickedness.

We don't need Ibo investment in Yoruba land.

We have genuine investors like Dangote, Otedola, BUA, Okoya, Otudeko, to mention only a few.

All what Ibos possess in lagos is not up to a quarter of Dangote refinery in monetary values.

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by gmo10(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2023
Treasure17:
All thanks to intimidation, rigging and thuggery. Lagos, the center of agberoism.
Are there no Agberos in your state

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Invitationn: 9:12am On Mar 19, 2023
kinguwem:
I thought this man was smart but it's obvious he doesn't understand the times he's in.
What's he & his people benefitted from the new alliance; is he better off?
He doesn't need to do a jobber job to have a meal. Quite sad what the system has turned people to.
We’re obviously better off!
Which cave do you live in?
To mention a few.
A brand new state-of-the-art Deep seaport is now operational in the Lekki FTZ. The Lagos-Ibadan express(the most important highway in the country) that’s been abandoned by previous governments is now operational.
A brand new standard gauge track and coaches for the Lagos-Ibadan railway is also operational. What did we get for supporting GEJ?

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by CursedOsuPigs: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Treasure17:

Leave am. Go back to Anambra and install Shinedu as your governor

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by CursedOsuPigs: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2023
BloomingDale:
What state is Fani Kayode from?

He is Yoruba not Nyanmuri flat-head

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Creativeminds1(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2023
Please anyone who is bless should recharge my number with #200 air time 0816685142
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Wizzychuks(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2023
foleskay:
I never doubted APC victory in Lagos.

Sawoolu should make sure he closes ladipo market for six months,Ibos need to be taught a lesson. They even killed a Yoruba youth in ojota today and almost lynched another bfore police came to his rescue.

They can't try quarter of their over bearing attitude in rivers or delta which are their close neighbors,compare to wat they doing in Lagos,a Yoruba state since 1666.

Mk sawoolu pity dem sha,cos if they're sent packing,many of them will comit suicide cos their lands are unhabitable, ipob terrotists reign supreme there.

olodo
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Teeroyzimma: 9:18am On Mar 19, 2023
sparko1:

War is for the weak minded, but I am not surprised its coming from you.

'War is for the weak minded' but you're here provoking people with tribal jabs on this platform daily, don't you know war will most likely happen in the real world with the way you're treading? When shit hits the fans you'll probably be the first to run out the country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Saraki Not An Armed Robber Or Their Sponsor" / Oyo Governorship: Appeal Court Rules In Favour Of APC But Leaves PDP In Office / Oil Deal: House Throws Out Report Clearing Diezani

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58