Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK (34405 Views)

CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Prenonjebose: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2023
That the fraternal alliance and strong political bridge that has been built between the people of the SW and the people of the North must NEVER again be broken and must be preserved and protected until the end of time.
Hope, this man knows the implications of this reckless statement. The SS(my region) and SE should not see this as the ranting of a man, but as the reality of the present day Nigeria empowered by divisive politicians who are now emboldened to make sure that there's disunity in the country.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Wizzychuks(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Fools are irrelevant
Next!
this peacemaker is such a deluded yoruba fool....
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Chrismania100: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2023
Oga bring your madness come.We are waiting, chest beaters

christistruth01:

We will deal with them on Monday
Tomorrow is for Thanksgiving to God Almighty for Upholding his Convenant with the Yoruba Race
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by OceanRed(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:
You Yorubas on this forum are tribalistic and so full of yourselves. You hate a young man with Yoruba ancestry and blood just because his mother is Igbo. You idiots are archaic, primitive and far from being civilized. Spits embarassed embarassed

we do not hate him, he is anti yoruba from day one, his utterances, his allegiance to IPOB among other reasons make us desire him less

2 Likes

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by bizzibodi(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Gawd!This is Hate speech!
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by georgeakins: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

I think it's time Igbos started attacking and killing your Yorubas selling agbo, tailoring and herbal medicine in SouthEast. You can't be attacking and burning Igbo businesses during elections in Lagos and SW while your people move around without molestation and intimidation in SouthEast. It is never done

No Yoruba person lives in the South East.
Ibo land is the unsafest place in Nigeria after Sambisa forest

4 Likes

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by AdisaOwala: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Shut up there and reason like a human being. I blame Igbos investing in Lagos and other SW States. Not too late for them to review their investment decision in a land filled with hatred, intolerance and sheer wickedness.

Yes o

Igbo should pack their bags asap, leave Lagos and go and invest/develop Anambla abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Chrismania100: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Shut up, the young man is right How can someone from fat Osun state claiming lagosian?
Even though Lagos is in yoruba land, should not make an Ekiti Indigenes claiming lagosian calling a true born lagosian igbo person.
Yoruba is the most wicked and envious tribe to live on earth Useless lazy tribe who could not compete to igbos buy resorted in to tribalistic fight. Igbos are Nigerians are free to live anywhere they like.Some yorubas are foreigners in lagos just like igbos.Primitive tribe i have ever seen.But, a yoruba man will rule America or UK,but igbos are strangers in their country Plz bring the fight we are waiting, coward tribes.Always resort to agborotic election as if they have ever won free ans fair election

christistruth01:

Where were you when Ipob under the cover
Of Labour Party and Chinedu Rhodes was ordering Yorubas to vacate Lagos because it was theirs?
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by MrBlock: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2023
onumadu:
What I find fascinating is the utterances by people who have wined, dined with, and married the igbo, and how they turn around to peddle the most wicked and evil propaganda against Igbo at the most critical times.
Would you believe that this man married an Igbo woman (just like GRV's father and GRV), and had children by her?
But here he is, attacking and vilifying GRV, a product of Yoruba/Igbo marriage.
You see, this is why I am against Yoruba/Igbo marriages. Have always been. cool
I call it "ibia zelu (or zolu) agbo onye Igbo" (theft of Igbo genes).
Clearly people like FFK HATE Igbo to the core, but he first made sure to steal Igbo genes from an Igbo woman.
Some Igbo will die or lose out on important national entitlements in Nigeria, because one Igbo allowed a man like FFK to marry one of their daughters.
Hate can cut both ways. So, people like FFK should not think that only they can hate.
So, Igbo man, next time a Yoruba man comes asking for your daughters hand in marriage, remember the FFKs of Nigeria first before accepting.
Onye nwelu nti ya nuru.

Theft of Igbo genes? WTF is in your genes? Drugs?

2 Likes

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Tobianojoel(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:
You Yorubas on this forum are tribalistic and so full of yourselves. You hate a young man with Yoruba ancestry and blood just because his mother is Igbo. You idiots are archaic, primitive and far from being civilized. Spits embarassed embarassed
He is the one who hates the Yoruba tribe. He enjoys insulting the Yoruba tribe while glorifying the igbo tribe. He simply shot himself in the leg. Welcome to the SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Segzy19: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Let them return to their states....

Lagos is for yorubas....
Igbos have no say on our politics...
Rigging and thuggery took place in the east but they are concerned about Lagos....

In imo 19 inec ad-hoc staff were kidnapped...
Ebongi, Enugu etc

2 Likes

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by MrBlock: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

You would be a dumb Bleep to think this tribal war was started by Yorubas. For months we endured your rhetorics until we couldn't take it anymore. Now you want to change the narrative. Aren't you man enough to own your own agenda?

1 Like

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Emola12(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2023
BloomingDale:
What state is Fani Kayode from?
nah from elaksan state OYO
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Aguodo(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1637222913681096706

What is this fool saying ? So these children born by that Igbo girl are not yorubas abi and can't aspire to lead a yoruba state, even Lagos .

Go straight and address the matter. Stop beating about the bush.
You're part of the problem we've in this country.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by membranus: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Wonderful619:
This country should be divided am from cross River state south south and we want our country.

You want to be chopping our OIL alone?

Na lie, we no gree grin grin
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by membranus: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2023
Chrismania100:

Shut up, the young man is right How can someone from fat Osun state claiming lagosian?
Even though Lagos is in yoruba land, should not make an Ekiti Indigenes claiming lagosian calling a true born lagosian igbo person.
Yoruba is the most wicked and envious tribe to live on earth Useless lazy tribe who could not compete to igbos buy resorted in to tribalistic fight. Igbos are Nigerians are free to live anywhere they like.Some yorubas are foreigners in lagos just like igbos.Primitive tribe i have ever seen.But, a yoruba man will rule America or UK,but igbos are strangers in their country Plz bring the fight we are waiting, coward tribes.Always resort to agborotic election as if they have ever won free ans fair election

Oga, gently, gently. Don't develop hypertension for Yoruba matter o. We love Igbo girls, and we will continue to marry them, and there is nothing you fit do.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Tobianojoel:
He is the one who hates the Yoruba tribe. He enjoys insulting the Yoruba tribe while glorifying the igbo tribe. He simply shot himself in the leg. Welcome to the SW.
Where tribalism and ethnic profiling reign supreme. Other tribes have left you idiots behind.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2023
georgeakins:

We are done yet.
I won't rest until all Ibos are flushed out of the South West.
Mark my word.
Kill them too. I don't care. Igbos investing in Lagos and SW have themselves to blame. They're fools
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2023
JezCalMeJay:

This statement is GENERALIZING BASED ON A FEW NUNBERS

So my question is, if reverse was the case, EMEKA, CAN ADEWALE BE ALLOWED TO BE GOVERNOR OF ENUGU OR ABIA STATE IF HIS MOTHER IS FROM ENUGU OR ABIA?

before you reply, please back it up with reasonable thoughts, abeg...

No abusive comments... And if you do, na to ignore
If Adewale has Yoruba Father with Igbo mum and have lived in Abia or Enugu, know the politicking and terrain there, he will win landslide in Enugu or Abia. Igbos have long left you guys in bigotry and ethnic profiling especially in this era.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by maasoap(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Jakande that first mentioned Lagos being a no man's land was Igbo right??

Ask any Igbo man if he will be buried in Lagos if he dies. Hear him speak.

This to me is nothing but mere ethnic banter.

Every Igbo man believes in actual sense that Lagos is Yorubaland because Ndigbo know and respect their boundaries.

Jakande didn't own Lagos
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by StreetFight: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Treasure17:
All thanks to intimidation, rigging and thuggery. Lagos, the center of agberoism.

If you put head, you will be beheaded and use for rituals.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2023
cejaypriesty:

Please stop this two wrongs can't make a right be the bigger person
And you turn blind eye on Igbo attacks in Lagos with markets dominated by them getting burnt every now and then
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by StreetFight: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2023
BloomingDale:
What state is Fani Kayode from?

He is a son of the Soil from Ife, the origin of Yorubas. Not from Imo or Anambra, though he loves fuccking Imo and Anambra girls.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by StreetFight: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Tribalism has eaten this one brains like food .. he likes food anyways .. maybe he don eaten his brain join

Fani kayode is a typical Yoruba man.. a Yoruba elite and sophisticated almajiris..

Sense is far from him .. like ewure ..

I knew it, I knew you will slip into depression after two consecutive losses. Take heart.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by BossGerald: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2023
christistruth01:

He is from Ile Ife in Osun State and his mother is from Lagos Island
Which means you no get mouth to talk when he is Speaking of his Lagos Ancestry and Heritage

So make he go drag land with his maternal people?? What stopped him from joining osun politics? Abi he be omo ale
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by BloomingDale(f): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2023
StreetFight:

He is a son of the Soil from Ife, the origin of Yorubas. Not from Imo or Anambra, though he loves fuccking Imo and Anambra girls.

You no see as you mumu.

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by StreetFight: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2023
christistruth01:

Fanikayode you are the black sheep of the Yoruba race but today you are spot on

He is our son nah. We cannot drive a bad son to the Tiger to kill. I think his psychiatric disorders is as a result of his continuos sleeping with Anambra and Imo girls.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2023
gadgethead:

Na Igbo no dey tribalistic?
Where has Igbo shown tribalistic tendency in this election?? In my polling unit in Anambra, about 15 Yorubas were registered voters and they voted for their choice except those that didn't show up to cast their vote. Despite the security situation in SouthEast, no non-Igbo has been singled out or profiled for killing or harm. If APC had fielded Osinbajo, many Igbo people will vote for him. Competence and ability to move the country forward is what I will always support. Call the result yourself!!!
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Christistruth00: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2023
BossGerald:

So make he go drag land with his maternal people?? What stopped him from joining osun politics? Abi he be omo ale
a

Drop that Osu Caste System Cave Mentality

A Yoruba can rule Anywhere in Yorubaland

If because of your Osu Caste System induced Ancient Ancestral hate and bitterness you have refused to see reason and do the Same in your Land it is not our Fault

It is your fathers who refused to teach you brotherly Love

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Christistruth00: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Where tribalism and ethnic profiling reign supreme. Other tribes have left you idiots behind.

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2023
BABANGBALI:
e pain am
Yes, I'm pained because your people have never been attacked in Igboland for any reason. They move about freely from one point to another making money. I patronize Wasiu, a fashion designer in my area in Anambra. He sew most of my traditional attire. Most are even lecturers in SouthEast Federal and State Unis. Continue unleashing mayhem on Igbos in the name of election in Lagos/SW. we are taking notes.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=121871482][/quote]

Same Fulani killing Yorubas in Yorubaland too?? You are now their advocate against Igbo Shame on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Keyamo: Akpabio At Villa After Senate’s Rowdy Session / Railways: Jonathan Lacked Vision –obasanjo / Kogi Wants Cattle Colony To Be Built In The State First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.