Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK (34404 Views)

CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by OkutaNla: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2023
EmekaA125:
You Yorubas on this forum are tribalistic and so full of yourselves. You hate a young man with Yoruba ancestry and blood just because his mother is Igbo. You idiots are archaic, primitive and far from being civilized. Spits embarassed embarassed

Yimu. If e sure for Una, you Ibos should prove that you're better than us Yorubas by accomodating Chinedu enough to allow him govern you in one of your SE states; after all he has Ibo blood. Until you fukckers agree to do that, y'all can continue wailing and suck my big phat deek. angry

1 Like

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2023
SugarGirl44:

You mean okrika investment and used rubbish from abroad dustbin that your people sell?
E no go better for una if una no take away that investment to your rotten region.
There's dignity in labour. Your people into skull mining, prostitution, organ harvesting and agbero touts need to find something decent as selling okrika or used clothes. Fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Treasure17(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
luluman:
Yet your people cannot survive without it; where is your brain?
Ask your mother.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by luluman: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Treasure17:

Ask your mother.
No wonder you cannot use it. Its with my mother.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by leanonme82: 12:14am On Mar 22, 2023
afbstrategies:
And this is coming from FFK, a half man who hates Igbo people after his Igbo wife revealed he is impotent 😀😀😀

FFK has always said this. He made a whole write up about Lagos not being 'no mans land' in 2013 and in 2015. You can read it here:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/142210-lagos-the-igbo-and-the-servants-of-truth-by-femi-fani-kayode.html?tztc=1

https://wap.nairaland.com/3810703/lagos-igbo-servants-truth-femi

https://www.nairaland.com/2246139/bitter-truth-igbo-femi-fani-kayode
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by leanonme82: 12:54am On Mar 22, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

At this rate, I think Lagos state should be changed to Eko state.

Only lagos island is eko. Not lagos state.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by afbstrategies: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
leanonme82:

FFK has always said this. He made a whole write up about Lagos not being 'no mans land' in 2013 and in 2015. You can read it here:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/142210-lagos-the-igbo-and-the-servants-of-truth-by-femi-fani-kayode.html?tztc=1

https://wap.nairaland.com/3810703/lagos-igbo-servants-truth-femi

https://www.nairaland.com/2246139/bitter-truth-igbo-femi-fani-kayode
Go read it yourself. You think I have time like you. Don’t go a look for better things to do. Continue to gather links to share. 😀
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:18am On Mar 25, 2023
7upnigeria:

If not because some Yoruba men like sex too much, who should marry those ashawo girls of yours? Our Yoruba girls form hard to get because they're decent, that's why many yoruba men find it easier to marry cheap ibo girls. Once you have money, even if na yahoo boy you be, you dont need to toast those cheap sluts.

If this is the height of success for yoruba women...Omo you are in for a long thing.. hehehehehehehehehe

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by 7upnigeria: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

If this is the height of success for yoruba women...Omo you are in for a long thing.. hehehehehehehehehe

See fool, no wonder the only place your people do well at is trading. FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA is a yoruba woman and the richest black woman IN THE WORLD, there are also several rich yoruba women out there. There are also people including women who do modest business to make a living and they're everywhere, your people are know to leave your UNSAFE POTOPOTO REPUBLIC to sell gala in Lagos hold up, it's called hustling. Is it not better to do what your hand finds to do than being prostitutes in motels and selling your own children in baby factories?
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
7upnigeria:

See fool, no wonder the only place your people do well at is trading. FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA is a yoruba woman and the richest black woman IN THE WORLD, there are also several rich yoruba women out there. There are also people including women who do modest business to make a living and they're everywhere, your people are know to leave your UNSAFE POTOPOTO REPUBLIC to sell gala in Lagos hold up, it's called hustling. Is it not better to do what your hand finds to do than being prostitutes in motels and selling your own children in baby factories?

Go and open your mother shop and stop capping caprisone opkata yan.. slavish

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Christistruth03: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
leanonme82:

Only lagos island is eko. Not lagos state.

Ikoyi on Lagos Island is not Eko it is Ikoyi

Eko is Idumota to Obalende
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Teeroyzimma: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
foleskay:
grin
I never doubted APC victory in Lagos.

Sawoolu should make sure he closes ladipo market for six months,Ibos need to be taught a lesson. They even killed a Yoruba youth in ojota today and almost lynched another bfore police came to his rescue.

They can't try quarter of their over bearing attitude in rivers or delta which are their close neighbors,compare to wat they doing in Lagos,a Yoruba state since 1666.

Mk sawoolu pity dem sha,cos if they're sent packing,many of them will comit suicide cos their lands are unhabitable, ipob terrotists reign supreme there.

Yoruba youth that was attacking them, why are you making it seem like he was innocent
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by 7upnigeria: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Go and open your mother shop and stop capping caprisone opkata yan.. slavish

This is just a CONFIRMATION of your stupidity. To even think my mother is the shop kind of woman shows I was right. Trading is the only thing igbos are good at, they have no brain to succeed anywhere else except drug pushing where they're also number 1 all over the world, I can count the number of igbos arrested in INDIA ALONE this months, OSU OF NIGERIA, rejected even by south south that is close to them.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
7upnigeria:

This is just a CONFIRMATION of your stupidity. To even think my mother is the shop kind of woman shows I was right. Trading is the only thing igbos are good at, they have no brain to succeed anywhere else except drug pushing where they're also number 1 all over the world, I can count the number of igbos arrested in INDIA ALONE this months, OSU OF NIGERIA, rejected even by south south that is close to them.

I repeat....... go and open mummy shop

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by honeyB2018: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1637222913681096706

Please, can someone tell me why in 2003,O.P.C, under Gani Adams and Late Dr Frederick Faseun, fought against the Hausa/Fulani community in Lagos State, when Tinubu was the governor?
Can you also explain the cause of the fracas between the Yorubas and the North in Shagamu? At Mile12, constantly, the two tribes have always fought, what is the cause?
I have been asking this questions for long, no one seems to be answering me.
Was it for political, religious, economic, martial reason or out of fear of intimidation.?
It's important, we know this, to determine the cause of the present acrimony and bad blood between the Yorubas and the IGBOS.
A bad work man always quarell with his tools.
One takeaway from FFF's 8points lesson, was the agreed alliance between the North and South West. I saw this coming, reflecting on a video that was alleged to have come from Shettima and Ibukunle Amosu's chat after Buhari became the president in 2015, where Shetmma, was alleged to have said, a commission will be set up, between the North and the South West, and the IGBOS, will be driven away to drink their oil. I wish someone, will recirculate that video again
For their alliance, I wish them the best.
Let it said loud and clear, that the IGBOS, can never and will never be intimidated by any force under the heavens. It's only God that determines the destiny of man, not man.
Even if Tinubu is sworn in today as president, his tenure ends after 8yrs and another takes over.
Who knows the regime, that will come after them.
God ruleth in the Kingdom of men and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by leanonme82: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Christistruth03:

Ikoyi on Lagos Island is not Eko it is Ikoyi

Eko is Idumota to Obalende

i know this.

1 Like

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Christistruth03: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
leanonme82:

i know this.

God Bless you

Many People don’t know

And we have had to be teaching them the difference between Eko , Lagos Island and Lagos State, can you believe it
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Christistruth03: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2023
enemybulldozer:
since you know ffk very, tell him this...

This is Fake News

Nigeria didn't become a Federation until 1963
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by SugarGirl44(f): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2023
EmekaA125:

There's dignity in labour. Your people into skull mining, prostitution, organ harvesting and agbero touts need to find something decent as selling okrika or used clothes. Fool

There’s no dignity in picking up trash from oyinbo dustbin and importing it down, nothing ruins an economy faster than that, you fucking illiterate.
Una no dey kuku go school, thank God for Awolowo in your parents lives.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by FreeStuffsNG: 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

See this cursed animal,🤣🤣 ewe nole omwan re.

Useless thing ,you think everyone is born by a prostitute like you hence you are asked of your heritage and bow to these cursed Yoruba beasts? 🤣🤣.
Useless Yoruba animal telling me where I am from tugha dehie obo oghe eghian...🤣🤣🤣
nlfpmod mynd44
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by PrinceofSarcasm: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You go cry tire
🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid / Keyamo: Akpabio At Villa After Senate’s Rowdy Session / Railways: Jonathan Lacked Vision –obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.