Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK (34407 Views)

CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by christistruth01: 12:57am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:
You Yorubas on this forum are tribalistic and so full of yourselves. You hate a young man with Yoruba ancestry and blood just because his mother is Igbo. You idiots are archaic, primitive and far from being civilized. Spits embarassed embarassed

Where were you when Ipob under the cover
Of Labour Party and Chinedu Rhodes was ordering Yorubas to vacate Lagos because it was theirs?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by worldclass68(m): 12:58am On Mar 19, 2023
aswani:

The current Osun State governor's mother is Ibo.

There must be a different reason why this particular man is disliked.

Yeah, igbo/Obi wants to take over Lagos through him, he was never proud to a be Yoruba in the first place, someone that openly called the people he refers to now as his tribesmen Afojan...and embraced Ipob.....he had always been a Chinedu until now.......so nah scammer him be just like his principal.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by BentizilL: 12:58am On Mar 19, 2023
aswani:

The current Osun State governor's mother is Ibo.

There must be a different reason why this particular man is disliked.
That idiot is a bastard and uncouth...
An Ipob sympathizer who can can't even speak Yoruba fluently, he cannot govern us in Lagos. He use every available space to abuse and call Yoruba derogatory names, bastard like him deserve no mercy... angry

I love He Adeleke in Osun, even more than Oyetola but you see that Gbadebo or whatever he call himself can never rule Lagos..

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 1:00am On Mar 19, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

What happened in Lagos today cañ't happen in SE because SE is not welcoming to other trîbès.
Few weeks ago, elders in Enugu had an open meeting where they swore that someone whose grandfather was from Ebonyi will never rule Enugu.
U lgb0s are so tribalistic other people can't live in ur place in large numbers before they think of doing half of what u are doing in Lagos.
You are already talking out of context. You said other people can't live in SouthEast while those living in SouthEast that are not Igbos are what Ghosts or half-humans?? Always changing goal post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by christistruth01: 1:04am On Mar 19, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

I remind you of this comment come Monday if you are ball-less to do anything by then

We are thinking of Turning Alaba International into a Modern high tech Cattle Ranch for our Northern brothers who stood.with us and came through for us in the Lagos Elections

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by DispatcherLagos: 1:07am On Mar 19, 2023
christistruth01:

We are thinking of Turning Alaba International into a Cattle Ranch for our Northern brothers who stood.with us and came through for us in the Lagos Elections
How does that affect me?
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Godspikin: 1:10am On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:
The myopic brain of a typical Yoruba man without common sense

Tribalism has eaten this one brains like food .. he likes food anyways .. maybe he don eaten his brain join

Fani kayode is a typical Yoruba man.. a Yoruba elite and sophisticated almajiris..

Sense is far from him .. like ewure ..

This is exactly the kind of statements that draws bitterness and hatred to you Igbos.

It is obvious you are the one that needs a brain and not FFK. If you can not single out FFK for his opinion but you had to tag all his tribe with his personal opinion.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by afbstrategies: 1:14am On Mar 19, 2023
And this is coming from FFK, a half man who hates Igbo people after his Igbo wife revealed he is impotent 😀😀😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Godspikin: 1:19am On Mar 19, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

What happened in Lagos today cañ't happen in SE because SE is not welcoming to other trîbès.
Few weeks ago, elders in Enugu had an open meeting where they swore that someone whose grandfather was from Ebonyi will never rule Enugu.
U lgb0s are so tribalistic other people can't live in ur place in large numbers before they think of doing half of what u are doing in Lagos.

Igbos are not even tribalistic but clannish. It's even worse than being tribalistic cos clan is a subset of tribe.

Imagine Abia State government sacking civil servants who are from Anambra, whereas in Ondo state where I am from there are so many igbos in our civil service, same for Lagos State.

Some parts of the South East don't like marrying from Ebonyi. Yet we Yorubas intermarry with the Igbos.

When others are showing you that you can be accomodating and allow others thrive in your domain, you want to ride roughshod over them.

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by SIRTee15: 1:25am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:
You Yorubas on this forum are tribalistic and so full of yourselves. You hate a young man with Yoruba ancestry and blood just because his mother is Igbo. You idiots are archaic, primitive and far from being civilized. Spits embarassed embarassed

Nobody hates him because his mum is Igbo. He's the one wey no get sense by insulting his own tribe Yoruba yet expect same tribe to queue behind him for governorship.
Osun state gov mum is Igbo. Ondo state wife is Igbo.
Make una dey calm down and stop being emotional unnecessarily.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by christistruth01: 1:25am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 1:30am On Mar 19, 2023
SIRTee15:

Nobody hates him because his mum is Igbo. He's the one wey no get sense by insulting his own tribe Yoruba yet expect same tribe to queue behind him for governorship.
Osun state gov mum is Igbo. Ondo state wife is Igbo.
Make una dey calm down and stop being emotional unnecessarily.
Shameless b!gots embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Babssoo(m): 1:51am On Mar 19, 2023
grin
N3TRAL:
Victory sweet ohh!

My body just dey totori me 😂
no be only my guy…. Congratulations

7 Likes

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Babssoo(m): 1:54am On Mar 19, 2023
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Peacemaker5128:
wailing is allowed till Monday after that we won't tolerate it again

1 Like

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Wyttcat: 1:55am On Mar 19, 2023
My thoughts exactly!
We need to quietly be all over what just happened and screw igbos that they won't even know what happened to them. Every and any half Yoruba must not be allowed near our leadership and we must start working against the ones that are already there.
Peacemaker5128:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1637222913681096706

11 Likes

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Kingspin(m): 1:55am On Mar 19, 2023
Nonsense talks sow to tribalist idiots.
Laughable. Without INEC you cannot win elections

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Babssoo(m): 1:59am On Mar 19, 2023
christistruth01:

We will deal with them on Monday
Tomorrow is for Thanksgiving to God Almighty for Upholding his Convenant with the Yoruba Race
monday? Oboy na fast fast like that

4 Likes

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Babssoo(m): 2:04am On Mar 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
ok a spade is a spade
Are you satisfied?
opari shikena

2 Likes

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Wyttcat: 2:07am On Mar 19, 2023
Igbos are the problem, igbos will leave Nigeria and the rest of us can rebuild Nigeria.
donmaxman:
Mark my words ... Tinubu's regime will be a colossal failure. This is not the kind of rhetoric's we need now. Nigeria as a country is dead and buried. All hope in that shitty country is gone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Wyttcat: 2:15am On Mar 19, 2023
Hey there, women take turn in FFK's life all the way to Ghana and it was just the turn of the igbo woman, nothing special. The way you advertise your women drove curiosity and FFK happened to be one of those that blackmail couldn't keep, she's now in the past. Just stop advertising your women and no one would want to try them out.
onumadu:
What I find fascinating is the utterances by people who have wined, dined with, and married the igbo, and how they turn around to peddle the most wicked and evil propaganda against Igbo at the most critical times.
Would you believe that this man married an Igbo woman (just like GRV's father and GRV), and had children by her?
But here he is, attacking and vilifying GRV, a product of Yoruba/Igbo marriage.
You see, this is why I am against Yoruba/Igbo marriages. Have always been. cool
I call it "ibia zelu (or zolu) agbo onye Igbo" (theft of Igbo genes).
Clearly people like FFK HATE Igbo to the core, but he first made sure to steal Igbo genes from an Igbo woman.
Some Igbo will die or lose out on important national entitlements in Nigeria, because they allowed a man like FFK to marry one of their daughters.
Hate can cut both ways. So, people like FFK should not think that only they can hate.
So, Igbo man, next time a Yoruba man comes asking for your daughters hand in marriage, remember the FFKs of Nigeria first before accepting.
Onye nwelu nti ya nuru.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by JagabanBorgu: 2:16am On Mar 19, 2023
Godspikin:

Igbos are not even tribalistic but clannish. It's even worse than being tribalistic cos clan is a subset of tribe.

Imagine Abia State government sacking civil servants who are from Anambra, whereas in Ondo state where I am from there are so many igbos in our civil service, same for Lagos State.

Some parts of the South East don't like marrying from Ebonyi. Yet we Yorubas intermarry with the Igbos.

When others are showing you that you can be accomodating and allow others thrive in your domain, you want to ride roughshod over them.
Within Enugu, it's difficult for them to marry from Nsukka.
Do u know d weight the description "Ony'abakiliki" carries in Onitsha?
Sounds Iike that person shouldn't be in same society with them.
U described them with d perfect word.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Babssoo(m): 2:17am On Mar 19, 2023
christistruth01:

We are thinking of Turning Alaba International into a Modern high tech Cattle Ranch for our Northern brothers who stood.with us and came through for us in the Lagos Elections
you are so on point my bro, one good turn deserves…. You geeritt

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Wyttcat: 2:23am On Mar 19, 2023
Yoruba mixing with igbos is an abomination. They are almost non-humans. Again, I blame Yoruba for it.
JagabanBorgu:

Within Enugu, it's difficult for them to marry from Nsukka.
Do u know d weight the description "Ony'abakiliki" carries in Onitsha?
Sounds Iike that person shouldn't be in same society with them.
U described them with d perfect word.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by JagabanBorgu: 2:25am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

You are already talking out of context. You said other people can't live in SouthEast while those living in SouthEast that are not Igbos are what Ghosts or half-humans?? Always changing goal post.
I said people can't live in SE in large numbers, I believe u didn't see that one, u are not even in context before u know what we are talking about.
Go to Benue, count d lgb0s u meet in a street, go to Enugu and do same, u will realize that all d forèîgñèrs in Enugu combined from all trîbès are not up to half of d number of lgb0s living in Benue.
SE is too hostile for non lgb0s, very tribalistic region.
I have been to all 5 SE states, I know how u folks behave, discrimination àgàinst one another is ur Daily bread.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by JagabanBorgu: 2:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Wyttcat:
Yoruba mixing with igbos is an abomination. They are almost non-humans. Again, I blame Yoruba for it.
Always eat with lgb0s using a long spoon.
They are d most bîgóted and tribalistic people in Nîgèrîa but point fîñgers at others.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by MiztaDynameek: 2:27am On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Tribalism has eaten this one brains like food .. he likes food anyways .. maybe he don eaten his brain join

Fani kayode is a typical Yoruba man.. a Yoruba elite and sophisticated almajiris..

Sense is far from him .. like ewure ..

He is far better than ipob terrorist who lack common sense from birth and can believe Buhari is Jubril of Sudan.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by raskymonojendor: 2:29am On Mar 19, 2023
onumadu:
What I find fascinating is the utterances by people who have wined, dined with, and married the igbo, and how they turn around to peddle the most wicked and evil propaganda against Igbo at the most critical times.
Would you believe that this man married an Igbo woman (just like GRV's father and GRV), and had children by her?
But here he is, attacking and vilifying GRV, a product of Yoruba/Igbo marriage.
You see, this is why I am against Yoruba/Igbo marriages. Have always been. cool
I call it "ibia zelu (or zolu) agbo onye Igbo" (theft of Igbo genes).
Clearly people like FFK HATE Igbo to the core, but he first made sure to steal Igbo genes from an Igbo woman.
Some Igbo will die or lose out on important national entitlements in Nigeria, because they allowed a man like FFK to marry one of their daughters.
Hate can cut both ways. So, people like FFK should not think that only they can hate.
So, Igbo man, next time a Yoruba man comes asking for your daughters hand in marriage, remember the FFKs of Nigeria first before accepting.
Onye nwelu nti ya nuru.
Reason why Yorubas turned against GRV

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 2:35am On Mar 19, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I said people can't live in SE in large numbers, I believe u didn't see that one, u are not even in context before u know what we are talking about.
Go to Benue, count d lgb0s u meet in a street, go to Enugu and do same, u will realize that all d forèîgñèrs in Enugu combined from all trîbès are not up to half of d number of lgb0s living in Benue.
SE is too hostile for non lgb0s, very tribalistic region.
I have been to all 5 SE states, I know how u folks behave, discrimination àgàinst one another is ur Daily bread.
If SouthEast is too hostile, there won't be any trace of non-Igbo living or surviving there. Even in SE Federal and State Unis, we still have Yoruba ethnic lecturers who have stayed decades in Igboland without going to their native land. You Yorubas are the most tribalistic, primitive, archaic and uncivilized bigots with tribal marks like what I don't know yet turn around to accuse Igbos. Spits embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 2:39am On Mar 19, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Reason why Yorubas turned against GRV
Useless b!gots. Igbos are far better than you fools. Continue living in stone age bigotry and tribalism in 21st century. Umu ewu
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 2:41am On Mar 19, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Always eat with lgb0s using a long spoon.
They are d most bîgóted and tribalistic people in Nîgèrîa but point fîñgers at others.
Feb 25th and March 18th exposed who you idiots are truly are. Annoying fools
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Wyttcat: 2:44am On Mar 19, 2023
You shouldn't be voting there as igbos. Whatever you think your right is in Nigeria, is within your own region. Igbos are aliens in Yorubaland and should move back home to vote and get official documents like ID and passports. Any igbo born in Yorubaland is igbo born on foreign land. We are tribal people not immigrants. No igbo will ever be Yoruba or have Yoruba citizenship. You can only be Nigerians. Believe it, this is the new game in town and Yoruba will use this as a bargaining chip to either remain in Nigeria or break away.
EmekaA125:

Hypocrite. Lagos was an open voter intimidation, harassment and bully. Call a spade a spade.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by EmekaA125(m): 2:45am On Mar 19, 2023
christistruth01:

Good luck. Start the process on Monday.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom / Aisha Buhari At Eid Ground With Her Grand-daughter / If We Release Names, List Of Looters In NDDC, Nigeria Will Break — Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.