Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK (34400 Views)

CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Christistruth00: 10:09am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Same Fulani killing Yorubas in Yorubaland too?? You are now their advocate against Igbo Shame on you.

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by sparko1(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
'War is for the weak minded' but you're here provoking people with tribal jabs on this platform daily, don't you know war will most likely happen in the real world with the way you're treading? When shit hits the fans you'll probably be the first to run out the country.

It's funny how you lot can call anything Tribalism, you call people goat because they don't agree with you, you call people religious leaders names because it makes you feel good, but once you lose, you want to beat the drum of war, how many war have you fought, you think war is sneaking around and killing defenceless people because they don't agree with you.

You want war, how about you visit your state, the war has already started.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Basicend: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:
You Yorubas on this forum are tribalistic and so full of yourselves. You hate a young man with Yoruba ancestry and blood just because his mother is Igbo. You idiots are archaic, primitive and far from being civilized. Spits embarassed embarassed

You are a clown.

What is definition of hate?

Just like we young yorubas told Tinubu that he is sick and old to rule Nigeria . . The same way we told Vivour that he is inexperienced and still childish to rule Lagos.

We are.not partisan or ethnic. . We are.objective people.

What is wrong with Sanwo Olu? The young man has done quite OK and should be given a second chance.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2023
Jackson105:

Stop crying like a senseless goat.

Lagos is Yoruba land 100% and we will do everything to prove it to the okoros.

Igbos will never rule us in Lagos.
At this rate, I think Lagos state should be changed to Eko state.

1 Like

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Asgard13: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2023
seunmsg:

Tinubu must contest
Power to the north
Atiku must go back to Dubai
Tinubu must enter Aso Rock
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes he will be there only for a while ..

Just like French and Italians in 1467.. more like marking a chalk.

That certificate will be returned ..

1 Like

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Otulented: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2023
foleskay:
grin
I never doubted APC victory in Lagos.

Sawoolu should make sure he closes ladipo market for six months,Ibos need to be taught a lesson. They even killed a Yoruba youth in ojota today and almost lynched another bfore police came to his rescue.

They can't try quarter of their over bearing attitude in rivers or delta which are their close neighbors,compare to wat they doing in Lagos,a Yoruba state since 1666.

Mk sawoolu pity dem sha,cos if they're sent packing,many of them will comit suicide cos their lands are unhabitable, ipob terrotists reign supreme there.

You're nothing but a disgrace to humanity.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by nisai: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2023
BloomingDale:

I sent your meme to my sister. Omo, her temp is going to go through the roof when she sees it. She is a staunch supporter of Obi. 😂😂
Why would you do that?🤣🤣 I can imagine how she'd feel. You are cruel!
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by JagabanBorgu: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Wyttcat:
The whole world saw how igbos bit Yoruba fingers that fed them, they will no longer be given free access across the world like before, but they will be too ashamed to come and say it here.
They will cry about victîmîzation for another 8 years.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by 7upnigeria: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2023
onumadu:
What I find fascinating is the utterances by people who have wined, dined with, and married the igbo, and how they turn around to peddle the most wicked and evil propaganda against Igbo at the most critical times.
Would you believe that this man married an Igbo woman (just like GRV's father and GRV), and had children by her?
But here he is, attacking and vilifying GRV, a product of Yoruba/Igbo marriage.
You see, this is why I am against Yoruba/Igbo marriages. Have always been. cool
I call it "ibia zelu (or zolu) agbo onye Igbo" (theft of Igbo genes).
Clearly people like FFK HATE Igbo to the core, but he first made sure to steal Igbo genes from an Igbo woman.
Some Igbo will die or lose out on important national entitlements in Nigeria, because one Igbo allowed a man like FFK to marry one of their daughters.
Hate can cut both ways. So, people like FFK should not think that only they can hate.
So, Igbo man, next time a Yoruba man comes asking for your daughters hand in marriage, remember the FFKs of Nigeria first before accepting.
Onye nwelu nti ya nuru.

If not because some Yoruba men like sex too much, who should marry those ashawo girls of yours? Our Yoruba girls form hard to get because they're decent, that's why many yoruba men find it easier to marry cheap ibo girls. Once you have money, even if na yahoo boy you be, you dont need to toast those cheap sluts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by JagabanBorgu: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Feb 25th and March 18th exposed who you idiots are truly are. Annoying fools
It rather expósèd who u lgb0s really are, u cañ't eat ur cake and have it, equity h8s double portion, u pîssèd on d Yorûbas because LP won in Lagos three weeks ago.
U want them to clap for u right?
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by JagabanBorgu: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

If SouthEast is too hostile, there won't be any trace of non-Igbo living or surviving there. Even in SE Federal and State Unis, we still have Yoruba ethnic lecturers who have stayed decades in Igboland without going to their native land. You Yorubas are the most tribalistic, primitive, archaic and uncivilized bigots with tribal marks like what I don't know yet turn around to accuse Igbos. Spits embarassed embarassed embarassed
lnsuLT Yoruba all u want, I am not a Yoruba.
There are lgb0 professors clàiming landlord and bosses in several of those institutions u mentioned outside SE, if u go to SW, d number of lgb0 workers in their institutions surpassed the number of all d forèîgn workers combiñèd in those institutions in SE.

1 Like

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by OsunOriginal: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Tribalism has eaten this one brains like food .. he likes food anyways .. maybe he don eaten his brain join

Fani kayode is a typical Yoruba man.. a Yoruba elite and sophisticated almajiris..

Sense is far from him .. like ewure ..

When are civilized enough to make a yoruba man the governor of Anambra, you can come here to be governor of Lagos
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by JezCalMeJay(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

If Adewale has Yoruba Father with Igbo mum and have lived in Abia or Enugu, know the politicking and terrain there, he will win landslide in Enugu or Abia. Igbos have long left you guys in bigotry and ethnic profiling especially in this era.

Noted
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Peppysco: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2023
onumadu:
What I find fascinating is the utterances by people who have wined, dined with, and married the igbo, and how they turn around to peddle the most wicked and evil propaganda against Igbo at the most critical times.
Would you believe that this man married an Igbo woman (just like GRV's father and GRV), and had children by her?
But here he is, attacking and vilifying GRV, a product of Yoruba/Igbo marriage.
You see, this is why I am against Yoruba/Igbo marriages. Have always been. cool
I call it "ibia zelu (or zolu) agbo onye Igbo" (theft of Igbo genes).
Clearly people like FFK HATE Igbo to the core, but he first made sure to steal Igbo genes from an Igbo woman.
Some Igbo will die or lose out on important national entitlements in Nigeria, because one Igbo allowed a man like FFK to marry one of their daughters.
Hate can cut both ways. So, people like FFK should not think that only they can hate.
So, Igbo man, next time a Yoruba man comes asking for your daughters hand in marriage, remember the FFKs of Nigeria first before accepting.
Onye nwelu nti ya nuru.

If the majority of the people dislike you, you really need to check yourself to discover what you're not doing right.
The Northerners don't like the Igbos
The South South don't wanna associate with you
The West turned against you
Yoruba landlords find it hard to let out their properties to Igbos
Malaysia kill Igbos for drug trafficking
There are more Igbos in Indian prisons than there are in Nigeria....
People don't just hate or dislike for no reason, you all need to check yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Eniitankorede: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2023
Treasure17:
All thanks to intimidation, rigging and thuggery. Lagos, the center of agberoism.

Go to anambla where there’s no thug. Didirin!!
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Eniitankorede: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2023
donmaxman:
Mark my words ... Tinubu's regime will be a colossal failure. This is not the kind of rhetoric's we need now. Nigeria as a country is dead and buried. All hope in that shitty country is gone.

Only igbos think this way, because of their nzogbu nzogbu way of doing things. After losing they pray for the roof to fall on them.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by gadgethead: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Where has Igbo shown tribalistic tendency in this election?? In my polling unit in Anambra, about 15 Yorubas were registered voters and they voted for their choice except those that didn't show up to cast their vote. Despite the security situation in SouthEast, no non-Igbo has been singled out or profiled for killing or harm. If APC had fielded Osinbajo, many Igbo people will vote for him. Competence and ability to move the country forward is what I will always support. Call the result yourself!!!
But l don't see any non Igbo calling where they live in the southeast, a no man's land

1 Like

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by doublewisdom: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2023
In a few months time, the politicians will be dining with their so called enemies and isolated from their urchins who have served their purpose for now. grin grin grin. At top level in Lagos you have people of different tribes who benefit immensely from the corruption in Lagos. The joke is on you the poor foot soldier that has refused to use your brain.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Praktikals(m): 11:48am On Mar 19, 2023
BloomingDale:
What state is Fani Kayode from?
Ile Ife, Osun state
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by shegz24(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Dont mind the mofos;

They will incite the Yorubas by insulting their culture,tradition, heritage ,traditional rulers and threaten to take Lagos but when they get the reply they crave they play the victim card of tribalism.

Awon werey.

3 Likes

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
bbxxxxxx:
dont drag edo into this. @all this slowpoke is not from Edo, this guy and hatred unlike my people is like 6 and half a dozen

See this cursed animal,🤣🤣 ewe nole omwan re.

Useless thing ,you think everyone is born by a prostitute like you hence you are asked of your heritage and bow to these cursed Yoruba beasts? 🤣🤣.
Useless Yoruba animal telling me where I am from tugha dehie obo oghe eghian...🤣🤣🤣
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Nightwolf1: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
It remains a no man's land.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by DestinyNigga: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lukuluku69:

I do hope and pray you have your own country.

Inshallah
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by ojojonkembu: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Somebody's father with no shame,how would political ashawo like FFK feel if his children grow up to read all the nonsense he have been ranting on social media.shameless man.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Nicenixon: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

I'm talking to people with investment and choice property not a wretched fool like you. If not for injustice, Igbos have greater stake in Nigeria than Biafra but you animals are showing ur true colour.
my friend's father, a hotel owner is yet to be seen after been kidnapped by unknown gunmen in Nnewi. He went home basically to check on his businesses.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by MYMINDER(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
temielects:
God Himself is going to be presiding over Nigeria through Tinubu in the nearest 8 years! hate it or hug it!

Never associate God with evil. God is never mocked. Be careful!
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Nicenixon: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Godspikin:

Igbos are not even tribalistic but clannish. It's even worse than being tribalistic cos clan is a subset of tribe.

Imagine Abia State government sacking civil servants who are from Anambra, whereas in Ondo state where I am from there are so many igbos in our civil service, same for Lagos State.

Some parts of the South East don't like marrying from Ebonyi. Yet we Yorubas intermarry with the Igbos.

When others are showing you that you can be accomodating and allow others thrive in your domain, you want to ride roughshod over them.
I will keep saying Yoruba is the most accomodating and hospitable tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by temielects(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
MYMINDER:

Never associate God with evil. God is never mocked. Be careful!
but the Almighty rules in the affairs of men!
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Boldkrammy: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
I repeat it again! Lagos is no man's land. And will remain so. Election or no election, Lagos belongs to everyone. Who no like am like that can relocate!
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Nicenixon: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

Shameless b!gots embarassed embarassed embarassed
is that all you could say to reply that guy? That guy gave up to two evidences that Gbadebo was hated not because of his Igbo ancestry or affiliation but because of his personality. Osun state governor has Igbo ancestry and he is absolutely love by people in Osun State and don't forget that is a Yoruba State. You're the real bigot here who can't see beyond his reasonings.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Nicenixon: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
EmekaA125:

If SouthEast is too hostile, there won't be any trace of non-Igbo living or surviving there. Even in SE Federal and State Unis, we still have Yoruba ethnic lecturers who have stayed decades in Igboland without going to their native land. You Yorubas are the most tribalistic, primitive, archaic and uncivilized bigots with tribal marks like what I don't know yet turn around to accuse Igbos. Spits embarassed embarassed embarassed
with everything you've written up there, then why the increase in population of Igbos in southwest? Guy dy think wella before coming here to write nonsense o.
Re: Those That Believed That Lagos Is A "No Man's Land" Have Been humiliated - FFK by Bar1941(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Treasure17:
All thanks to intimidation, rigging and thuggery. Lagos, the center of agberoism.

Cry me a river, such intimidation happened as well in your HOLY southeast, no death recorded in Lagos till now and many were in some parts of your holy East .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri / It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.