Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season (22807 Views)

Funny Pictures Of This Election Season. Please Add Yours / Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? / Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Omoawoke: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
angry

At least it is over,
Peace and calmness can return to this forum

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Johnjanrt: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
cool
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by KangaIye: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mine is that guy that composed Elu Pee grin

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Illegal1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Omoh......the only tin i notice for dis election be say"money no flow as b4...

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by mmadu5(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
This is election is the fairest elections in Nigerian history.

I'm proud of INEC.

Sanwo-olu congratulations!

Wike, na man you be!

you will come back in a year or two to edit this your comment ... if you will be be alive till then

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Timekeeper452: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Absolutely nothing should be funny. Over 200 million humans are watching their perception of democracy being stolen away from them, yet they aren’t doing anything about it. Military regime was better.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Y0urUncle: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lorddominic:
....the lifeless body of a die-hard APC urchin who was gunned down in Ago palace. He's probably feasting with the angels in heaven right now shocked shocked

With demons, not Angels

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by boladale123: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
I saw that voters are selling votes for as low as #500 to #2500.
When people pray for God intervention na laff they always catch me.
Power of choice is in the hand of man,but man will always choose darkness

We shall all enjoy this good governance for 16 years.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Exmilitant(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
As an APC stalwart, i didn't go out to vote yesterday. so i wouldn't know what played out there.
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Sleekfingers: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
The way they were shouting Elu P...... And also saying from top to bottom.

But it is now from top to bottomless pit

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by OgbeniIbigbami(m): 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
LesbianBoy:
So the presidential and governorship election has come and gone. Btw, i want to say this is the worst election in our history! Bitter truth! Do not mind anyone comparing this disaster to 2007, 2003 or any other election. Like someone tweeted, atleast PDP allowed Nigerians vote unlike APC that there were so many voter apathy angry

Anyway that's not what this thread is all about.

What were the things you noticed while voting in your polling unit or you saw a clip of other people polling unit on social media that you found hilarious?

Mine is....

when mc oluomo was threatening voters and a policeman was begging him shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

is police not meant to protect Nigerians against things like that? if the police man stood there and did nothing it "it would have been better"......but for a policeman to be begging a tout. NIGERIANS INCLUDING APC SUPPORTERS ARE IN A VERY BIG MESS

Another one is.....
When i saw a video of a female inec officer telling the voters boldly that they would vote but it will not be uploaded. shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
i actually found this hilarious....so all those billions spent on bvas all gone just like that.

Share yours....
This election is fair compared to the previous elections I have witnessed since 2007. Kudos to INEC for a job welldone

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Franzinni: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
I noticed that Nigerians a unpatriotic tribalistic bigots... But they can pretend for Africa

That is how the politicians are able to rule over us with impunity!!!

And as long as crumbs fall in the mouth of the house niggers, the field niggers can die for all they care

11 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by adekolaelect(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
SingletBOY:
Nigeria can never better again in this life
And so !!! You want to start your Biafra or deaths?

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by MrColdsweat: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
I noticed the need to relocate to igboland.

I noticed that yarribas are thugs. That is why they are comfortable with thugs littered across every street in yarribaland. That is why all their sons now aspire to be thugs instead of scholars.

That is why all their obas and politicians are thugs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by CodeTemplar: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fut9ure:
I notice that Nigerians are sick
The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic
See the way they will quote me and tag me igbo

Am from Edo state...a Bini

What suddenly changed their hatred for Apc and Buhari administration to love

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please
You noticed the wrong thing. SW was hijacked and rigged. Under fair condition. LP will beat APC 10 to 1 in Lagos alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Teeroyzimma: 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
I noticed that politicians have zero ounce of shame, they don't mind to ruin their reputation completely just to get what they want.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Benitoh: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
The yorubas with tribal mark now see the usefulness of it, while the ones without tribal mark are now in pain and disenfranchised, they couldn't vote because they have the looks and semblance of the igbo people.

Tribal mark have it's advantages. isn't our God too much??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by leisuretym: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
The funniest thing to me was how Igbos claimed Lagos belong to one Portuguese man ,
And the man has gone back to Portugal 🇵🇹
And now Lagos belong to nobody , now a no man’s land , but when Yoruba started doing Oro rites, they started screaming instead telling them “Hey! You can’t do Oro here in Lagos, this is no man’s land. 🤣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Maj196(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nigeria is just a failed British experiment that was never meant to pass.

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Tflex01: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fut9ure:
The tribalism that was hidden in the foundations of our country have come out fully

The South west is completely gone when it comes to tribalism..they are too tribalistic

I thought we were going through hell...please to the rest of us not sick please lets celebrate and pop champagne whenever we start experiencing the hell we went through during Buhari's tenure again...no pity please

Lol stop telling us you are Bini.... Bini and Igbos are one and the same politically. Clueless and dogmatic!

Only Edo North and some part of Esan get sense for that state.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Illegal1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
This is election is the fairest elections in Nigerian history.

Na Datti first cry for national TV.

Aisha Yesufu cry for campaign ground.

Pandora Obeer cried on TV to justify his lie.

Dino Melaye has gone mental on social media. Na small remain make the actor enter street naked.

Reno Omokiri, a clown.

Atiku Alootakar is on his way to Dubai.

has gone on exile from Nairaland.

I don tattoo "Urchin" and ♾️ for my hand.

According to Thinkam:

"Obi will drop out before 23rd February"

I'm proud of INEC.

Sanwo-olu congratulations!

Wike, na man you be!

omoh.....u dn remind me of Thinkam,dat guy deactivate his acct b4 12pm on feb 25...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Moneyboyz: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
That Nigerians are animals in human skin.
They are like dogs loyal to their political masters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Babastrong(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
The funniest thing i observed was that Igbo taught they could win the presidential election with their 5% population.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Uyi168: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fut9ure:

I'm also benin like u.
the tribalism u speak about is mutual.
blame both sides equally.. abi u nor dy Twitter??

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by easzypeaszy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
God be my witness..I casted my votes in Lagos..Agege to be precised
I usually mk my trip from Allen Avenue to Agege...With 80% treking and i nver noticed anytin unusual
I wait till votes are counted and compare wt one uploaded no chnge.
I wont say its same every wer but from Agege to Computer village to Magodo...Everywer calm no issue at all

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Goalnaldo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
I noticed that politicians could be so meek and humble just to get elected or re-elected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
How someone who lost shed crocodile tear on Tv.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by electhnd(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
This is the funny thing I noticed

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi Honours Olaiya, Oau's Best Graduating Student At Convocation / Imran Molaasan: Yoruba Muslims Will Suffocate If Nigeria Disintegrates / Gunmen Attack Labour Party Meeting In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.