Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season (22793 Views)

Funny Pictures Of This Election Season. Please Add Yours / Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? / Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by billgabb(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
1. The election was about Igbos vs them.
2. Igbo is the most powerful tribe in Nigeria.
3. Yoruba is the timidest tribe in Nigeria.
4. Obi's loss was more joyful than Tinubu's win.
5. Igbos are no more needed in Nigeria.
6. Igbos did not vote on the 18th in Lagos.
7. Fulani is the wisest tribe in Nigeria.
8. Tinubu is the most powerful Nigerian now.
9. Obi is the most popular Nigerian now.
10. Migrants in Lagos should think of home.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by kiddkash(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vyzz:
grin

I noticed that igbos have really suffered in this country lol 😂 😂.

You won't accept them..

You still won't let them go
It's an obsession

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Thewesterner(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Stanweezy:
I noticed the moment Labour Party was declared winner in the presidential poll in Lagos State, APC urchins in Lagos State started the propaganda of Igbos wanting to Igbonize Lagos

They couldn't take the shame of losing Lagos to a party formed six months ago, the illiterate amongst them and the ones that are educated but were easily brainwashed buy the idea and start the tribalistic comment in all social media

I pray Jide Sowolu should win so that we can have peace
Labour party was formed six months ago?
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by EgusiShankly: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Fut9ure:

Am from Edo state...a Bini
Where in Benin are you from?.. and what is your family name?
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Lemos14: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
billgabb:
1. The election was about Igbos vs them.
2. Igbo is the most powerful tribe in Nigeria.
3. Yoruba is the timidest tribe in Nigeria.
4. Obi's loss was more joyful than Tinubu's win.
5. Igbos are no more needed in Nigeria.
6. Igbos did not vote on the 18th in Lagos.
7. Fulani is the wisest tribe in Nigeria.
8. Tinubu is the most powerful Nigerian now.
9. Obi is the most popular Nigerian now.
10. Migrants in Lagos should think of home.

No 4 and 5 wan use laughter kill me oo😂😂🤣

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by MamaletASO: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
The funny thing I saw/noticed during this election season is:

When the LP Presidential Candidates, Peter Obi, begged Tinubu that he has agreed to work with his government.
Obi said he need money build back his burnt CASH AND CARRY, ABUJA BRANCH.

Obi wear BAT trademark Cap to show his support for BAT.

See the picture below.

This picture shock me.. Obi has let obidient down.. Chai shocked shocked

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by meobizy(f): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Naija bend, tey tey. Nothing fit surprise me again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by nodullin(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
INEC Chairman's face always in my dreams.
Grace of Obi on Thadeus the LB HOR elect.
PBuhari can be describe as a Plague in the life of Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by omartins(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Why will someone queued under a scorching Sun and do this 👇

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

At least it is over,
Peace and calmness can return to this forum

What peace, This forum is like 4chang, it should e classified as a hate forum.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Bolaji1996: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
I noticed alot of Nigerians especially from a certain region are gullible and daft to believe a new from nowhere can uproot the gigantic ruling party.
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by WithFact: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
The most funniest thing for anyone to think that PO won general election in Naija grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very funny
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Menclothing: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
My polling unit result same as what is on irev
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by AgentGoat: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
LesbianBoy:
So the presidential and governorship election has come and gone. Btw, i want to say this is the worst election in our history! Bitter truth! Do not mind anyone comparing this disaster to 2007, 2003 or any other election. Like someone tweeted, atleast PDP allowed Nigerians vote unlike APC that there were so many voter apathy angry

Anyway that's not what this thread is all about.

What were the things you noticed while voting in your polling unit or you saw a clip of other people polling unit on social media that you found hilarious?

Mine is....

when mc oluomo was threatening voters and a policeman was begging him shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

is police not meant to protect Nigerians against things like that? if the police man stood there and did nothing it "it would have been better"......but for a policeman to be begging a tout. NIGERIANS INCLUDING APC SUPPORTERS ARE IN A VERY BIG MESS

Another one is.....
When i saw a video of a female inec officer telling the voters boldly that they would vote but it will not be uploaded. shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
i actually found this hilarious....so all those billions spent on bvas all gone just like that.

Share yours....
Look at this modafuka talking about 003 and 007 elections. Do you remember how brutal PDP was then. Especially modafuka obj forming Saint today. It's power jor power jare. People voting while the results will be announced. Nobody could do anything. Elections today is far better than those years. Nigeria is getting better.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by drimzsmoke(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tflex01:

Lol stop telling us you are Bini.... Bini and Igbos are one and the same politically. Clueless and dogmatic!

Only Edo North and some part of Esan get sense for that state.

Lolz,don’t mind that guy 1 bit.Ask him to explain the meaning of this slogan: “Edo no be Lagos!!!”

I can say it with my full chest,majority of Edo people on this forum don’t have the interest of Lagos at heart,they just want APC to lose by all means!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Tycyborg(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Bigshots001:

Forget that no man's land shit,it was a political tool against the Igbos.

The fact is didn't they say it alot and I mean alot... Even in the east they say that alot so what are you saying? Tribalism aside if you have a son and everyone in the community always say it behind your back and in front of you that your son isn't yours will you just sit and ignore or you start feeling some butterflies even though you actually know he is your son, you will start wondering why everyone is saying this and you will wanna be forced to do a DNA test... It's not about tribalism it's a fact.
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by ozo13(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
MightyHand:
Urchin grin
Obidient grin
Pandora grin grin
Wicked wike
🤣 as e dey sweet us e dey pain them slang by wike.wike taught PDP presidential candidate lessons the man will never forget sha
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by ObiDatti85(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
At the end of the day Yoruba people go use their fooliness divide the country for Igbo people advantage.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by sta1: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pics significantly occupied with the rears of policemen, running like Dennis The Menace...
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by madjune(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
I noticed that the PVC is useless.

I also noticed that the smartest Nigerian can be deceived by this Government.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by sammysmiles(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
This is election is the fairest elections in Nigerian history.

Na Datti first cry for national TV.

Aisha Yesufu cry for campaign ground.

Pandora Obeer cried on TV to justify his lie.

Dino Melaye has gone mental on social media. Na small remain make the actor enter street naked.

Reno Omokiri, a clown.

Atiku Alootakar is on his way to Dubai.

has gone on exile from Nairaland.

I don tattoo "Urchin" and ♾️ for my hand.

According to Thinkam:

"Obi will drop out before 23rd February"

I'm proud of INEC.

Sanwo-olu congratulations!

Wike, na man you be!
You are just deceiving yourself!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Xturf: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nothing funny. Is this a joke to you? What is funny about Mc oluomo threat. What is funny about this anarchy called democracy. Let's be guided please
LesbianBoy:
So the presidential and governorship election has come and gone. Btw, i want to say this is the worst election in our history! Bitter truth! Do not mind anyone comparing this disaster to 2007, 2003 or any other election. Like someone tweeted, atleast PDP allowed Nigerians vote unlike APC that there were so many voter apathy angry

Anyway that's not what this thread is all about.

What were the things you noticed while voting in your polling unit or you saw a clip of other people polling unit on social media that you found hilarious?

Mine is....

when mc oluomo was threatening voters and a policeman was begging him shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

is police not meant to protect Nigerians against things like that? if the police man stood there and did nothing it "it would have been better"......but for a policeman to be begging a tout. NIGERIANS INCLUDING APC SUPPORTERS ARE IN A VERY BIG MESS

Another one is.....
When i saw a video of a female inec officer telling the voters boldly that they would vote but it will not be uploaded. shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
i actually found this hilarious....so all those billions spent on bvas all gone just like that.

Share yours....

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by BobbieZion(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
I noticed that.
1.) Give them peanuts in the North and they will vote for you.
2.) The South-East have voter apathy and yet they want to Rule.
3.) The South-West is the most tribalistic region in Nigeria.
4.) That Lagos is full of touts and hoodlums, both the educated and non-educated behave like wild animals.
5.) The Northern minorities and Southern minorities are the most liberal and they keep Nigeria one.
Peace!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by obianuju3466: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
Stanweezy:
I noticed the moment Labour Party was declared winner in the presidential poll in Lagos State, APC urchins in Lagos State started the propaganda of Igbos wanting to Igbonize Lagos

They couldn't take the shame of losing Lagos to a party Peter Obi joined nine months ago, the illiterate amongst them and the ones that are educated but were easily brainwashed buy the idea and start the tribalistic comment in all social media

I pray Jide Sowolu should win so that we can have peace

In all ramification yorubas are tribalistic and they have been discriminatory on a low.

As per the election, In all ramification APC party members (supporters) are the chief engineer that mixed the idea of tribalism into the election. I can testify to it that I witness first hand one of their members (And this guy is presently kinda rich but also influential. His father left them a building after death in our street, we call it Berger house) one of their member telling some Yorubas passing in front of his building that the Igbo's want to take Lagos from them and that they should all as the APC party members do something about it. To which the one he was also telling agreed and said she was coming back and I heard him saying things like they should start calling others for them to go out and act fast spreading their agendas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by fabolouz1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Party agents merely after the money rather than enduring their candidates are not short changed.
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by WantsandMore: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
This election just confirms this qoute & the so called kings & queens of various party used most of the educated unemployed youth to achieve their aims.....shameful.

A queen must never dirty her hands with ugly tasks, nor can a king appear in public with blood on his face.

Yet power cannot survive without the constant squashing of enemies —

there will always be dirty little tasks that have to be done to keep you on the throne.
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by McStoic(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
This is election is the fairest elections in Nigerian history.

Na Datti first cry for national TV.

Aisha Yesufu cry for campaign ground.

Pandora Obeer cried on TV to justify his lie.

Dino Melaye has gone mental on social media. Na small remain make the actor enter street naked.

Reno Omokiri, a clown.

Atiku Alootakar is on his way to Dubai.

has gone on exile from Nairaland.

I don tattoo "Urchin" and ♾️ for my hand.

According to Thinkam:

"Obi will drop out before 23rd February"

I'm proud of INEC.

Sanwo-olu congratulations!

Wike, na man you be!

May your life achievements be as fair as this election is to Nigerians. May all you labour in this life give you exactly the same outcome as Nigerians have experienced in the hands of INEC in this election Amen..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Backs Subsidy Removal / Samuel Ortom Wins Re-election As Benue Governor / Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.