Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season (23227 Views)

Funny Pictures Of This Election Season. Please Add Yours / Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? / Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Exedyne: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
There are a lot of mentally unstable people and so many who are bereft of critical thinking.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by DasBeste: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
LesbianBoy:
So the presidential and governorship election has come and gone. Btw, i want to say this is the worst election in our history! Bitter truth! Do not mind anyone comparing this disaster to 2007, 2003 or any other election. Like someone tweeted, atleast PDP allowed Nigerians vote unlike APC that there were so many voter apathy angry

Anyway that's not what this thread is all about.

What were the things you noticed while voting in your polling unit or you saw a clip of other people polling unit on social media that you found hilarious?

Mine is....

when mc oluomo was threatening voters and a policeman was begging him shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

is police not meant to protect Nigerians against things like that? if the police man stood there and did nothing it "it would have been better"......but for a policeman to be begging a tout. NIGERIANS INCLUDING APC SUPPORTERS ARE IN A VERY BIG MESS

Another one is.....
When i saw a video of a female inec officer telling the voters boldly that they would vote but it will not be uploaded. shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
i actually found this hilarious....so all those billions spent on bvas all gone just like that.

Share yours....

Sometimes I ask myself what is the need for releasing funds to INEC.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Ojady(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
The funny thing I noticed is the fact that the northerners never lost sleep during this elections.
It was funny to see Biafrans and Omoluabis, the most westernized groups in Nigeria, allowing their tribalistic and primordial sentiments manifest and descend into bigotry, irrationalism and hypocrisy online and actually.
It was funny to finally come to terms that both Biafrans and Omoluabis are the problem of Nigeria. That both are the 2 sides of a coin.

It was funny to learn that for once in a long while and hopefully, going forward, the Omoluabis can stand together and decide it is time to collectively end the misplaced notions of ownership, arrogance, overbearing and evil agenda of Biafrans in the SouthWest.

It was funny to see Biafrans, rather than rally themselves and stand together to begin the ascent towards 'developing' the east and actualization of Biafra as they claim to have developed everywhere (e.g. South Africa, Ghana, Indonesia, etc) they have set foot on, they are online and on the streets wailing about the refusal to be given what was not theirs to be taken in the first place.

I found it funny that the masses truly fell for the illusion that they had a say or could choose through voting who they wanted. "Go get your PVC! Go get your PVC!!" was just to justify the enormous amount spent on the election. There is no One Nigeria only the Elite vs the Masses.

Equally interesting is how BAT was so vilified by folks both Biafrans and Omoluabis who never knew or met with him personally. How young people would be talking shamelessly about his health or his past, when most of us all have a history we are not proud of. Many who talked about his health in damming terms, we are watching how many of you will grow old or attain his level of health at his age. This is not a curse, Karma is just a dish that never forgets and comes for you when you least expect.

Tbh, so much was learned...however one overriding fact is, nothing on this earth will change for the better, the only hope of man is Jesus Christ, the One who need not to be President/Governor to change the desperation of our souls

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Bigshots001(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Tycyborg:

The fact is didn't they say it alot and I mean alot... Even in the east they say that alot so what are you saying? Tribalism aside if you have a son and everyone in the community always say it behind your back and in front of you that your son isn't yours will you just sit and ignore or you start feeling some butterflies even though you actually know he is your son, you will start wondering why everyone is saying this and you will wanna be forced to do a DNA test... It's not about tribalism it's a fact.

To the best of my understanding, it's a political tool, igbos have never claimed ownership of Lagos state.
That statement was made by Lateef Jakande and whatever prompted him to make that statement I don't know.
You people should stop all these intimidation and using any small issue to go all against the Igbos.
We are not perfect,but this ill treatment against is too much in this Nigeria.
If possible, don't you think it's better we disintegrate and maintain our various regions,that this intolerance and intimidations.
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Fearyourcreator: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
LesbianBoy:
So the presidential and governorship election has come and gone. Btw, i want to say this is the worst election in our history! Bitter truth! Do not mind anyone comparing this disaster to 2007, 2003 or any other election. Like someone tweeted, atleast PDP allowed Nigerians vote unlike APC that there were so many voter apathy angry

What were the things you noticed while voting in your polling unit or you saw a clip of other people polling unit on social media that you found hilarious?

Mine is....

when mc oluomo was threatening voters and a policeman was begging him shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

is police not meant to protect Nigerians against things like that? if the police man stood there and did nothing it "it would have been better"......but for a policeman to be begging a tout. NIGERIANS INCLUDING APC SUPPORTERS ARE IN A VERY BIG MESS

Another one is.....
When i saw a video of a female inec officer telling the voters boldly that they would vote but it will not be uploaded. shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
i actually found this hilarious....so all those billions spent on bvas all gone just like that.

Share yours....
When them born you
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Fearyourcreator: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
LesbianBoy:
WORST ELECTION IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA angry
Small pikin
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Fearyourcreator: 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
marlow1962:
Omo this election no be am.

Na now I know say this country no fit prosper again, comot Nigeria from anything wer concern progress country.

Funny thing, I don’t blame the politicians for everything the common man is suffering.

In Nigeria, the common man is meant to suffer, and the common man no see anything bad in suffering cus tribalism don blind am.

E go touch everybody last last.
Pikin wey get abeg no reach u for age... Dey play
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by calabardick(m): 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
My observation

Nigerians are like slaves that love their chains, their captivity is everlasting. Tueh

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by JetStar: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vyzz:
grin

I noticed that igbos have really suffered in this country lol 😂 😂.

You won't accept them..

You still won't let them go

That's what Pharaoh did you Israel. But we all know who such tyranny ended. Such will be the date of those who take delight in oppression.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Kaymansion(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin When some hooligans in Lagos are shouting if you wouldn't vote for APC stay in your house don't come and vote oo

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Prosperity4All: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Mine is....

Another one is.....

Share yours....

Men the Election was a disgrace. There were so many for me.
This compilation video was quite apt. Especially were the Reverend father called on God to come down, referring to the Elections as Baldadash... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-aOU0Mwb7w

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by oluwaseyi0: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sermwell:
I noticed that as a politician, DONT EVER be on the side of the people! Make sure you are loyal to the system or has enough money to buy whoever can decide your victory!

A good example is Desmond id1ot and thiefnubuu grin cheesy

Most of the people attacking Desmond Elliot are not from Surulere constituent, it's just empty online barking simply because Elliot is a known face

Even though some of those noise makers are in other parts of Lagos they don't even know who the representative of their locality is, all the endless mob are after is Desmond, to make matter worse Owuru is not even on the ballot

Imagine if this is APC cheating out a contestant, we won't hear word
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Freo(m): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Atheistan:
After every election..
The number of northern beggers increases..
They will full everywhere from ajah to jakande to VI...
They will enter the streets in groups begging......
I dont give them shi shi... cus they cant import them from wherever, use them and rig elections then abandon them for me to feed...no nahh.

If You think you can ever have the money that can feed the Northerners then you must be extremely delusional and seriously naive.
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
More youths will loose hope in the Nigerian dream and the japa syndrome continues...

Nigeria aren't getting better anytime soon!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Dangig: 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Seeing Grown Men act like Children and watching the Whole country turn to a real jungle with Cash and Fuel scarcity happening all at once. 🙁

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 20, 2023
Tribalism is the bane of everything wrong in Nigeria.

Not until the people wisen up against it, the politicians will keep having a ride over their subjects knowing fully well they'll win the next election through rigging, no meaningful development will b experienced.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by JapaToDNext: 12:11am On Mar 20, 2023
Mc oluomo threatens Voters

https://mobile.twitter.com/Onwuegbule2020/status/1629452293316780035?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1629452293316780035%7Ctwgr%5E1571fcec987e6f3a2dde42661fbd95036d45184d%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.phxfeeds.com%2Flitearticle%3Fch%3DdataSrc%3D0docId%3D7952028855618685488showAttach%3D0showDate%3D1tabId%3D170006tagId%3D0url%3D
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Ikukuudo: 12:19am On Mar 20, 2023
Farewell democracy.

PVC is no longer the people's voice to their choice.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by PPIA: 12:30am On Mar 20, 2023
MightyHand:
Urchin grin
Obidient grin
Pandora grin grin
Wicked wike
FIatino
FIathead
South East = Sad Yeast, Red wasteland, Emeka-land.
Afonja
Skullminers
Developers
Obituary
Yam leggers
IP🐽B

I can't remember some again😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 grin
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Lemos14: 2:23am On Mar 20, 2023
AccessME:
More youths will loose hope in the Nigerian dream and the japa syndrome continues...

Nigeria aren't getting better anytime soon!

Lol..theres nothing like "anytime soon" after 62 years..Nigerians are just wild animals that cant rule themselves properly when given power...this country is officially finished

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by NovusHomo(m): 3:32am On Mar 20, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Mine is....

Another one is.....
i actually found this hilarious....so all those billions spent on bvas all gone just like that.?

Share yours....

Mama Chinedu, 'Incoming' mother of Lagos State 'governor'. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by ayinba1(f): 3:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Vado2:
Nigerian immigrants who live abroad achieve the highest levels of success politically or economically. You don't fucking have any of their bloodline, but as a citizen, you still get to enjoy sane priorities. However, in Nigeria, the political elites have stoked the fires of ethno-religious bigotry for their own self-serving interests. And some credulous individuals have engaged in ethnic profiling. Today it is the Igbos; tomorrow it can be Edo or the Itsekiris The Yorubas intend to enslave other southern clans that are minorities, just like what the Fulanis are doing to the Hausas. And to know that they did the same thing to Goodluck Jonathan. NOW THE BIG QUESTION IS WHO’S NEXT

The attitude of some groups woke the Yorubas up. And I am sure that it woke some other groups up to be more aware and sensitive to the greedy nature of certain groups. It may be a good thing as it would reduce the chances of another pogrom occurring. Each groups should learn to live with and respect one another.
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Danjumabjass: 3:46am On Mar 20, 2023
The funny thing I noticed in this election is that APC in Adamawa state were announcing results and declaring their candidate winner
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by pronto1(m): 3:49am On Mar 20, 2023
LesbianBoy:
WORST ELECTION IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA angry

Because your candidate no win
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Stanweezy(m): 4:53am On Mar 20, 2023
obianuju3466:

In all ramification yorubas are tribalistic and they have been discriminatory on a low.

As per the election, In all ramification APC party members (supporters) are the chief engineer that mixed the idea of tribalism into the election. I can testify to it that I witness first hand one of their members (And this guy is presently kinda rich but also influential. His father left them a building after death in our street, we call it Berger house) one of their member telling some Yorubas passing in front of his building that the Igbo's want to take Lagos from them and that they should all as the APC party members do something about it. To which the one he was also telling agreed and said she was coming back and I heard him saying things like they should start calling others for them to go out and act fast spreading their agendas

And this one's that believed this fallacy are the real zombies in SW
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by bitingcool: 5:22am On Mar 20, 2023
MrColdsweat:
I noticed the need to relocate to igboland.

I noticed that yarribas are thugs. That is why they are comfortable with thugs littered across every street in yarribaland. That is why all their sons now aspire to be thugs instead of scholars.

That is why all their obas and politicians are thugs.

For once, I wished the ibos will be allowed to leave this shame of a country. I have never felt sympathetic towards any tribe like I did especially during the governorship elections. they have truly been marginalized

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by cravingmind: 5:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Vyzz:
grin

I noticed that igbos have really suffered in this country lol 😂 😂.

You won't accept them..

The igbos were punished this time around. The punisher didn't just tell us what their offense is.

You still won't let them go
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Benblaq(m): 6:16am On Mar 20, 2023
• Tribalism is on course to destroy Nigeria
• Nigeria has a long way to go in terms of being a progressing country.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Bfly: 6:47am On Mar 20, 2023
People can't just keep quite.
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by akigbemaru: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2023
Ojady:
The funny thing I noticed is the fact that the northerners never lost sleep during this elections.
It was funny to see Biafrans and Omoluabis, the most westernized groups in Nigeria, allowing their tribalistic and primordial sentiments manifest and descend into bigotry, irrationalism and hypocrisy online and actually.
It was funny to finally come to terms that both Biafrans and Omoluabis are the problem of Nigeria. That both are the 2 sides of a coin.

It was funny to learn that for once in a long while and hopefully, going forward, the Omoluabis can stand together and decide it is time to collectively end the misplaced notions of ownership, arrogance, overbearing and evil agenda of Biafrans in the SouthWest.

It was funny to see Biafrans, rather than rally themselves and stand together to begin the ascent towards 'developing' the east and actualization of Biafra as they claim to have developed everywhere (e.g. South Africa, Ghana, Indonesia, etc) they have set foot on, they are online and on the streets wailing about the refusal to be given what was not theirs to be taken in the first place.

I found it funny that the masses truly fell for the illusion that they had a say or could choose through voting who they wanted. "Go get your PVC! Go get your PVC!!" was just to justify the enormous amount spent on the election. There is no One Nigeria only the Elite vs the Masses.

Equally interesting is how BAT was so vilified by folks both Biafrans and Omoluabis who never knew or met with him personally. How young people would be talking shamelessly about his health or his past, when most of us all have a history we are not proud of. Many who talked about his health in damming terms, we are watching how many of you will grow old or attain his level of health at his age. This is not a curse, Karma is just a dish that never forgets and comes for you when you least expect.

Tbh, so much was learned...however one overriding fact is, nothing on this earth will change for the better, the only hope of man is Jesus Christ, the One who need not to be President/Governor to change the desperation of our souls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) / Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire / DSS Nabs 4 Boko Haram Men In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.