Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season (23239 Views)

Funny Pictures Of This Election Season. Please Add Yours / Did Peter Obi Attend Major Christian Events Before The 2023 Election Season? / Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by faceLAGOS: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
I noticed that the igboes are no to be trusted.

If given an inch, they will take a mile.

Not funny though.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by CornOak(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lorddominic:
....the lifeless body of a die-hard APC urchin who was gunned down in Ago palace. He's probably feasting with the angels in heaven right now shocked shocked

He didn't die.

The Commissioner of Police said the guy was rescued and taken to the hospital – alive and recovering.

He would probably face the music after being discharged.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by xjxibozrge: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Atheistan:
After every election..
The number of northern beggers increases..
They will full everywhere from ajah to jakande to VI...
They will enter the streets in groups begging......
I dont give them shi shi... cus they cant import them from wherever, use them and rig elections then abandon them for me to feed...no nahh.

👌
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by leisuretym: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Stanweezy:
I noticed the moment Labour Party was declared winner in the presidential poll in Lagos State, APC urchins in Lagos State started the propaganda of Igbos wanting to Igbonize Lagos

They couldn't take the shame of losing Lagos to a party formed six months ago, the illiterate amongst them and the ones that are educated but were easily brainwashed buy the idea and start the tribalistic comment in all social media

I pray Jide Sowolu should win so that we can have peace

There is a saying that says the best time to be humble is when you are winning, maintain humility even in victory but Labour Party supporters started insulting everybody , most Yoruba who voted for them in February now voted against them because they couldn’t manage victory , they thought they have captured Lagos and then revealed the breast on them, a move which alerted the Yorubas again the danger of stray people and their agenda

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by nkemjacob2(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
With this kind of election, Una sure say this country go better?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Seyiemath(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
mmadu5:

you will come back in a year or two to edit this your comment ... if you will be be alive till then

Oboi 🤣🤣
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Atheistan:
After every election..
The number of northern beggers increases..
They will full everywhere from ajah to jakande to VI...
They will enter the streets in groups begging......
I dont give them shi shi... cus they cant import them from wherever, use them and rig elections then abandon them for me to feed...no nahh.
Brah, u bn dey giv dem money b4?
dats 419 101

They have bn playing u 4 long.
them dey use ur money take complete their 5th house 4 arewa and marry more wives join oo!

See u kk!
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by PHIPEX(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
I realised Nigerians are only tolerating each other, tribalism rules in the country. If there is a choice between my right as an Igbo man and tribal interests, even my friends will betray me to protect their tribal interest.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Vado2: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nigerian immigrants who live abroad achieve the highest levels of success politically or economically. You don't fucking have any of their bloodline, but as a citizen, you still get to enjoy sane priorities. However, in Nigeria, the political elites have stoked the fires of ethno-religious bigotry for their own self-serving interests. And some credulous individuals have engaged in ethnic profiling. Today it is the Igbos; tomorrow it can be Edo or the Itsekiris The Yorubas intend to enslave other southern clans that are minorities, just like what the Fulanis are doing to the Hausas. And to know that they did the same thing to Goodluck Jonathan. NOW THE BIG QUESTION IS WHO’S NEXT

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by azikiweironsi(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
SingletBOY:
Nigeria can never better again in this life

So why are you still waiting ?
Why not Japa to a better country?
Na by force to remain in a country that can never better again ?
Ndi Ara

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Lemos14: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
In this election I realised that tinubu is a fulltime standup comedian in another timeline cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by VictorGeneral4(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2023
Police and inec decides who wins election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Vado2: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
This election made me realize that the Yorubas are tribal bigots, pretenders and they have a very clannish attitude.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by emilomona(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
https://docs.inecelectionresults.net/elections_prod/1769/26953-1679172240.pdf

Imagine election result uploaded in cross river, shey you see that some Corper’s don’t have sense

This ones have sense ooo....they advertising their market on a national scale.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Timmi: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
SingletBOY:
Nigeria can never better again in this life

Wish that upon yourself but for me Nigeria will be better and will yield her best unto me in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by dododawa1: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
NIGERIA
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by greggng: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
I.am ot gonna talk about what I observed ...but I will focus on the lessons learnt...I am now more than convinced that we are not one in this country .if the yorubas can decend this low cos of election then.you can now wonder how the feel about others . First the called there son an igbo cos most igbos are supporting his ambition to take the yorubasbout of tinubu slavery ..secondly the envogue there traditional rite of oro on the voters...Thirdly , the went to his strong hold and use thugs to destruct the electoral process ...snatching ballot papers and boxes..

The annoying part is that some naive people are calling in gbadebo to congratulate San olu.
.despite all this ...I am glad gbedabo is a smart man that won't join the band wagon ...if you truly win election ...the jubilation will be widely welcomed ...you cannot be begging for people to congratulate you . That will mean rectification of illegality. Till date United stayed president has not being able to congratulate tinubu cos they are not as blind as others who refuses to call a spade a spade . Like Gbadebo said today , one day we will become the victim of the evil.we supported yesterday .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Gr8mind07(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dude you are just too funny. You no well.at all
N3TRAL:
This is election is the fairest elections in Nigerian history.

Na Datti first cry for national TV.

Aisha Yesufu cry for campaign ground.

Pandora Obeer cried on TV to justify his lie.

Dino Melaye has gone mental on social media. Na small remain make the actor enter street naked.

Reno Omokiri, a clown.

Atiku Alootakar is on his way to Dubai.

has gone on exile from Nairaland.

I don tattoo "Urchin" and ♾️ for my hand.

According to Thinkam:

"Obi will drop out before 23rd February"

I'm proud of INEC.

Sanwo-olu congratulations!

Wike, na man you be!
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by valnelly(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
I saw a street thug threatening to beat up anyone who mentions Elluu P

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Bigshots001(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
Vyzz:
grin

I noticed that igbos have really suffered in this country lol 😂 😂.

You won't accept them..

Na true you talk.

You still won't let them go
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by mrkia(m): 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mine was when we were made to be stagnant on the que for almost 1 1/2 hours only for us to discover that what INEC (corpers) had been doing was to reconcile the difference between what the BVAS had already captured and the manual registers being ticked.

The BVAS had captured 30 while the manual registers being marked 29. Difference of 1.

People who were already grumbling and shouting were helpless when those corpers stated it categorically that they won't be continuing until the issue is resolved saying that they were trying to follow already given instructions that there should not be discrepancy of any form as that may lead to conciliation of the unit.

Do you know what? These officers continued after they contacted their superior officer who told them to continue if :- 1- they are sure that the difference is just one
2- that both the numbers of people being captured by the BVAS and already detached ballots papers are the same.

Luckily for us, that was what actually happened.

It happened in my unit 'Ward5 unit7 alekuwodo Osogbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by bakynes(m): 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
To all Igbos, I don't support thugs not allowing you guys to vote but put yourself in Yorubas shoes. The Rhodes Vivor guy might have actually won if you guys didn't play politics like you did. What happened to PDP why did you people abandon PDP for LP this time around? Why must all of you mobilize yourself to vote one party one candidate. Why hate Sanwo Olu so much is he not a Christian, what of Jandor why didn't some of you vote for him or is it because Rhodes Vivour is half Igbo?

These block vote is why Yorubas believe there is an agenda.

Every tribe distribute their votes across party from what have seen in the entire geopolitical zone, why do Igbos in Lagos vote one party if not having an agenda.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Resuscitate: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Another one is.....
When i saw a video of a female inec officer telling the voters boldly that they would vote but it will not be uploaded. shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
i actually found this hilarious....so all those billions spent on bvas all gone just like that.

Share yours....

That female inec staff was very foolish and lucky o! If it's in some places she wouldn't have made it alive o! That's how they stupidly put themselves in danger.

I remember years back when I was PO in bayelsa state, if you saw the kalas boys were holding around the polling unit en, even in presence of empty handed police, you'll be forced to comport urself as an inec staff.

She was very lucky she was in a place where most of the people are sane. Corpers should be applying wisdom when carrying out this inec work so they don't end up losing their lives for nothing o! Life na sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Kingchineme6(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Speechless

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by casualobserver: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
It’s funny that obidients actually felt they could win the presidency and Lagos

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Bigshots001(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
leisuretym:
The funniest thing to me was how Igbos claimed Lagos belong to one Portuguese man ,
And the man has gone back to Portugal 🇵🇹
And now Lagos belong to nobody , now a no man’s land , but when Yoruba started doing Oro rites, they started screaming instead telling them “Hey! You can’t do Oro here in Lagos, this is no man’s land. 🤣

Forget that no man's land shit,it was a political tool against the Igbos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by kiddkash(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
These are funny to me

1 Like

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by bakynes(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
greggng:
I.am ot gonna talk about what I observed ...but I will focus on the lessons learnt...I am now more than convinced that we are not one in this country .if the yorubas can decend this low cos of election then.you can now wonder how the feel about others . First the called there son an igbo cos most igbos are supporting his ambition to take the yorubasbout of tinubu slavery ..secondly the envogue there traditional rite of oro on the voters...Thirdly , the went to his strong hold and use thugs to destruct the electoral process ...snatching ballot papers and boxes..

The annoying part is that some naive people are calling in gbadebo to congratulate San olu.
.despite all this ...I am glad gbedabo is a smart man that won't join the band wagon ...if you truly win election ...the jubilation will be widely welcomed ...you cannot be begging for people to congratulate you . That will mean rectification of illegality. Till date United stayed president has not being able to congratulate tinubu cos they are not as blind as others who refuses to call a spade a spade . Like Gbadebo said today , one day we will become the victim of the evil.we supported yesterday .
Let me ask you a question, why do Igbos vote enmass for one party in Lagos? Its a sign of an agenda. All other tribes and states voted across party, why must all Igbos vote one party one candidate. Igbos residing in the South East voted LP,PDP and APGA. Fine Igbos hate APC and Sanwo Olu what of Jandor the PDP candidate, the block votes from Igbos shows that there is an agenda against the Yoruba people.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Reality3080: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
greggng:

u igbos should free yourselves from ugm n simon ekpa first before we take u serious
Re: What Are The Funny Things You Noticed During This Election Season by Blake755: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ara agbala ikpuazu make I see magic he wan do 😂😂😂grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Signs MOU For Fourth Mainland Bridge / Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari / SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.