Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV (50509 Views)

Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / Meet Labour Party Lead Attorney To Challenge 2023 Sham Of Election / PDP Congratulate Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by niggaman(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
How are we sure this guy is not just catching cruise. He must know there is no way in hell he is going to win. Last week I was telling people that they go flog this like small pikin wey go steal puff-puff.
I think he needs the social media trend most, anyway like somebody said up there, maybe I wan release music album.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Roboto11: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
ecolime:
They did the young lad dirty

APC evil strategists turned Gbadebo to Chinedu-the-Igbo-boy just to win election.

Once Sanwo-Olu is declared winner, they will recognise him again as a Yoruba man.
grin

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Reality3080: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
ecolime:

APC evil strategists turned Gbadebo to Chinedu-the-Igbo-boy just to win election.

Once Sanwo-Olu is declared winner, they will recognise him again as a Yoruba man.
igbos made d guy lose lagos with their tribal support n arrogance of taking over lagos

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by zoedew: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Himtulie247:
grin Who cares undecided

You and your OGA Pack and go grin grin grin
Cameroon is not far grin grin grin
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Remember to call Peter Obi instead!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Neyopumpin13: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
ogbeni senadu ipob,go aand try your luck in anambra.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by trendingbeatz(m): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
lol grin grin grin cheesy wink[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by trendingbeatz(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
lol grin grin grin cheesy ;
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by MissTemi1(f): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Is dis one mentally okay?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by NovusHomo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by zoedew: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Reality3080:
igbos made d guy lose lagos with their tribal support n arrogance of taking over lagos
The young man lined up with the wrong folks who put the left foot forward always!🔨

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by TheZeezle(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lol mumu me. I no go congratulate him. Chi chi chinedu, Sanwo olu no dey reason u

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by zoedew: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
NovusHomo:

Omo ale.
Ask him Mama🤔🧐

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Reality3080: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
zoedew:

The young man lined up with the wrong folks who put the left foot forward always!🔨
nobody have problem with Desmond Elliot but this arrogant guys
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by olatunji0607: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
Your congratulation is not necessary. Pls go to court!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by opeyemi233: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mumu like you, when you start politics lol

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by sparko1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
ecolime:

He did that to himself, he thought the fact that PO won in Lagos means they will vote him, most people just hate Tinubu, but when it comes to state election there's only one way to it.

Btw, playing politics of emotion doesn't work, PO did it and so did he, if Tinubu had taken a Christian vice, PO can't win in Lagos, and the fact that he distinguished himself as a half breed made it very easy for Sanwo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by raskymonojendor: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Padipadi:

PDP brought in do or die
Yes. Obasanjo is the father of do or die politics.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Wahalawaha1a: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
Y0urUncle:

Do you really have a job? I mean something you're doing legitimately? Because I don't understand how a sane person will be this shameless, bittered and stewpid in life... Like WTF!

BTW I'm Yoruba

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
This guy seems so sound, intelligent and elloquent .. The sky is your limit bro just keep pushing.. pin this quote if you are a Yoruba man no come near me again ooo.
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by blakkydikky(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mandesz:

What do I expect to come out of a fool, nonsense! Some of u will be the first to complain wen their regime start and hunger is at work. Even a blind knows election process isn't right in Lagos and Nigeria in 2023. I'm less concern whoever wins but what has to be done has to be done. When the right thing is absent we should condemn it. Until we do the the right we'll not have things right.
..... But na Chinedu go bring us foods and "erection" process is right in your God forsaken regions, AfghanEastern?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Karlifate: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Your congratulations changes nothing.

Tribalistic goat.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Segzy19: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
He doesn't need your congratulations oooo, ologbeni.... What is the worth of your congratulations sef.... How much e be? Koshidanu

That's your own headache...

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by biggie73(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chinedu, that's ok. Peter Obi didn't congratulate Jagaban.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by ChukwuObe: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
please can someone from the "Shinedu" family ask him if the lelection and the result from his own polling booth was also rigged in ins very eyes? This omo Igbo is mad for real

6 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Ilaje1: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
ecolime:

Perhaps Patrick turned himself to Shinedu the Igbo boy with bigotry posts against Yoruba and his 2019 election. Now wants to rule as Gbarebo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by kbbanj10(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hmmm clowns everywhere. Anyway na politics/democracy cause am if not who are you to the powers that be.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Mickykarim: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
hammerT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5b6VZqf-tg

MEANINGLESS AND MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.

It will only contaminate and taint his victory, should you do.

GOVERNOR Babajide Sanwo-Olu DID NOT NEED ANY GREEK GIFT FROM A FAKE Yoruba PERSON OF biafraudulent ipob EXRATCION.

Keep your inconsequential NONSENSE, please.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Padipadi(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

No no no.
Pdp were rigging but Apc's alliance came in with that mindset of We must over take from them now they must do all it takes to keep it.
PDP is APC
Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Karlifate: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
“In the light of this, I am convinced beyond any doubt that the results being released by INEC do not represent the wishes of the majority of peaceful Lagosians,” he tweeted.

“More so the results from our field agents and situation room indicated that we won this election.

“I am a champion of the people, we are far from done. Do not lose hope, do not waver,” he wrote.

😂😂😂

Twitter governor.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by raskymonojendor: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

The problem with Nija is that We have over time created the wrong psychology of what Politics should be,is it possible to imagine an election in Finland where people go dey die like se na war time grin grin
The Politics of bloody do or die affair that Apc has as a foundation since 2015 is not what Politics should be.
May the reign of whoever wins bring peace and prosperity to our beautiful Lagos State.
Up Labour grin
LMAO.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Call And Congratulate Sanwo-Olu For This Sham Of An Election - GRV by Tareq1105: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chinedu your congratulatory message is inconsequential. It's of no effect.

We see you as the face of Biafra agitators bcoz they want to penetrate Lagos through you. Therefore, if you recontest in 20 yrs time, the perception would not change. That's who you are, our perception of you, your identity as the face of Biafra agitators.

Ibos are known for trying to force what they would never accept through the throats of others. Just in this election, one man was said to be from Ebonyi and was not allowed to contest in Enugu and they could hear him speak o. What about our own that cannot speak Yoruba? The next thing is we're tribal. Before nko? We should watch till Obinna would be crowned as Oba of Lagos?

It's the Ibos that are more tribal. Yesterday Oby Ezekwezile was talking rubbish against Tinubu over tribalism.

I don't know where she was when her preferred candidate Peter Obi sacked all non Anambra Ibos from Enugu Ebonyi Abia and Imo in the service of Anambra State government. Is that not tribalism?

However, we have Ibos in the service of Lagos State government.

If Oby Ezekwezile can show me one level 10 Yoruba man or Hausa Fulanis man in the service of Anambra State government, I'll show her hundreds of Ibo Pensioners, Commissioners, Special advisers, not less than 2 Directors level 17, School Principals, senior teachers, and hundred of Ibos in the pensionable service of Lagos State government employed by the same Tinubu. Not contract employment o.

Madam Oby Ezekwezile please calm down o, and think very well before you react.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Michael Enyong's Egede Greeting Raises Eyebrow At Akwa Ibom Airport. Photos / IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.