Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election (80895 Views)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / EFCC Seizes Ex Gov Theodore Orji and Sons’ Passports Over N150b Fraud / FG Cancels ALL Foreign Printing Contracts For Nigerian Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Tee2027: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good for them, they are sour losers.

We don't care about them and by the what is their contribution to Nigeria as a country in the first place?

Tear your life join, Obi juju really got you morons. Kill yourself join biko.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by chikason22(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Ipob Terrorist, they're not Nigerian men
A curse was placed on your head. It will make you made and finally destroy you bit by bit.
Hahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ElSudani: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Earthquakes:
Since Igbos have been the problem of Nigeria, don't you think it's a good idea to Tell Tinubu to let them go? With that they will need visa to come to Lagos any SW states and you can use tax and visa restrictions to control them from coming to Lagos or Nigeria as a whole grin grin
Don't you think so since they are so so inconsequential and troublesome as you claim

This is a very good idea actually.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Memeni(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
nigeria is an atrocity, a crime against humanity. The ZOO was not supposed to exist in the first place. A devilish creation. The only to the wood of the ZOO is division. Nothing more, nothing less
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by CursedOsuPigs: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Massiveglory:
If Nigeria will come out of this election with any thing to unite about and build on, the mandate of the rightful winner of the presidential must be restored.

This is only means to gather the fragements of our nation which has been scattered.

This is the only means to hold and build on the foundation of our nation which is heavily shaking right now.

The topic should be Biafrans' destroying their Nigerian passports. They are never part of us before...they are Biafrans'.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ThatCEO: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Lol it's Likely expired passports. Let me go and tear my expired passport too

Baba, try small, even if Na Togo Ur money reach...go.

There is nothing like expired passport. Even if u have ten expired booklets, an embassy about to issue u a visa wants to see all 10 to track Ur travel history.

When u have not stepped out of Nigeria, how then can u know what decent leadership shd look like?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Menclothing: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Which state are they from
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Evergreen4(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
As for me, nothing will ever make me cast my vote again. PVC is useless. From Now henceforth, my PVC is for official purposes only

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by HellVictorinho7: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Earthquakes:
Since Igbos have been the problem of Nigeria, don't you think it's a good idea to Tell Tinubu to let them go? With that they will need visa to come to Lagos any SW states and you can use tax and visa restrictions to control them from coming to Lagos or Nigeria as a whole grin grin
Don't you think so since they are so so inconsequential and troublesome as you claim
get a life
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by 77up(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Watch as some idiot will start copying them by tearing their valid passport not knowing that those one they are tearing are expired passport.

Clout chaser everywhere.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ElSudani: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
naijapikin2:
You can shout from now till eternity about the fact that tinubu has won and all that. We cannot change a simple fact: the election was massively rigged by apc, let's call a spade a spade.

That reminds me: you can force your way to power but you cannot force yourself to have

LEGITIMACY.

It wasn't rigged in the south-east? This type of dishonesty is a big issue with you folks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by boxypane(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Massiveglory:
If Nigeria will come out of this election with any thing to unite about and build on, the mandate of the rightful winner of the presidential must be restored.

This is only means to gather the fragements of our nation which has been scattered.

This is the only means to hold and build on the foundation of our nation which is heavily shaking right now.
Shame on you!
Despite the recalculation of the results via IREV! with the proven fact that LP was only rigged off second position!
Which stolen mandate for God sake?
Are you people not ashamed! Until a loser is declared winner before you think it's right. Believe me you, that idiot that destroyed his passport will soon apply for another under the disguise that the old one was misplaced.
Rubbish.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Karlifate: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
haffaze777:
Some people once destroyed their pvc too

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Reminds me of what happened in the USA in 2016 when Trump won (and believe you me I was not happy, and I am not American even).

Many Hilary supporters were crying they would emigrate to Canada, and some were feeling ashamed of being Americans.

What is happening here is sour grapes. I saw some similar behaviour from Buhari supporters in 2011.....by 2015, many of them were waving Nigerian flags like it was out of season or something.

I know these people, they will soon be picking up the flag when their side wins.

Tinubu won this election because our opposition was divided. The minute we unite, APC has no chance in 2027.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Lukuluku69(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

You dey mind them ni? Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? Let assume these guys have not regularize their Papers to stay in the Countries they are presently and there are issues bordering on deportation. They will still bring them back here with or without any Passport nah.

No be so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by lereinter(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hilarious
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Wow....I am deeply affected by these acts of lack of patriotism exhibited by these guys...

I have decided to reduce my WRAPS of Amala from 4 to 3...

Infact, I will only use gbegiri and ewedu and 2 shakis and abodi....

We must put an end to these acts of terrorism...

Na old passports otherwise, they will pay for a renewal and wait before getting it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Tonalphs(f): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin grin grin it is wisdom not to make decisions or promises or vows when angry. Wisdom is profitable to direct

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Kellie069(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lol. How much is new passport again so
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Before year end, they will go get another one. That's for sure
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Masterito(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Expired or not, tearing passport shows how they feel about your nation.
Kenneth4u205:
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by ElSudani: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
They should take bulldozers and demolish their homes in Nigeria as well. slowpoke. s.
If there are no videos of them pulling down their homes in Nigeria then they are jokers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Basicend: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
It's only those abroad that can feel the pain more. . It's a national disgrace to have Blu bla bla as president . . Spewing trash. . When. U have millions of highly intellectual peps.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by millionaireman: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
lgb0s as usual, they will still make new pàsspórts.

Tinubu grabbed president-elect position through a most deceptive and fraudulent election process, because Arewa is most frightful of possible break up of Nigeria if Tinubu did not win presidential election.
Before then, Tinubu sponsored Yoruba Nation agitators to blackmail Arewa to hand power over to him after president Buhari.

Sunday Igboho, the leader of Yoruba Nation agitators had consistently declared that Tinubu is his mentor.

Oduduwa Republic flags were waved in support of Bola Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House the last time.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by tyboy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
See Mumu , as if we care.may you never do well if u step a feet back to this nation. No nation is perfect even the US electoral system isn't perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Komu1048(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
willibounce1:

The animals will still come online to cry about how the passport fee is too expensive. Awon weyrey alaso

I’m fume right now, see what the so-called Obidients did to my bro serving in ikotun as a presiding officer, this guy no get problem ooo. Just because he refuse them of rigging chinedu, see what they did to him n stole his phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Fahdiga(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
maasoap:

Between you and him, if I'm to guess the cursed one, it will definitely be you
Not surprised at all. Evil supports fellow evil.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by SAMUEL1947: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
You will get another one silently.....but u should all be sue for that.
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by luluman: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ndlistic:
Nigerian men tear their Nigerian passports over the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnTWrZhiCPI

No problems, we are too many sef.A good way to reduce our number.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by CursedOsuPigs: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
I can authoritatively declare that you are an irredeemable human. To make sense is a taboo to you. Are you cursed? I weep for you to be sincere.

You this mbaise man with your rants again.

Tinubu, the Jagaban of Nigeria is Nigeria's president for the next 8 years.

Go and drink that your sniper you have been keeping in your fridge since last year🤣🤣🤣.

See our fine incoming president

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by Mafroosh12: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Am telling passport wey don expire
Re: Nigerian Men In Diaspora Destroy Their Nigerian Passports Over The 2023 Election by 7upnigeria: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You be sharp guy. It can also be replaced. However the significance is not lost on us and the international community

Theres no significance there, the igbos are the ones that have been crying in this election, so theres no surprise there. It's their usual bastard behavious, why cant they destroy something that cant be gotten back again. I will only take them serious if they never attempt to do another passport again. Trust Ibos at your own peril.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.