Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm (53165 Views)

Tinubu Raises Walking Stick To Recite National Anthem: Oshiomole Corrects Him / Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by suckmedownthere(f): 6:09am On Mar 26, 2023
Dagger111:

So na the whole 200m Nigerians not happy with Tinubu's victory? Oga speak for yourself alone and don't drag innocent people to your stupidity and agitation. Try protesting and you will see Tinubu's millions supporters for counter-protest. Shebi civil war never still make you guys get sense ba? You will feel it again this time.
Kindly shut the hell up and no be your mama stinking pussy I dey talk about
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Enemyofpeace: 7:02am On Mar 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
Wailer from hell!

Why are you hiding from being served the court summons?

Foolish Agbadorian president -select.
no mind am

Abeg come inside make I check the waist beads I boughted for you
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by frankyychiji(f): 8:06am On Mar 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

Abeg come inside make I check the waist beads I boughted for you
Time to go and play with your mates son.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Enemyofpeace: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
Time to go and play with your mates son.
you didn't say that when you tooked the beads from me last week. Abeg come inside jo or return my beads to me
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2023
Festus Keyamo is very intelligent and very exposed. Also, he is an insider as far as APC Presidency at Aso Rock is concerned.

The issue of Interim Government and military takeover have been on ground before the Presidential election just to prevent Tinubu from being a President.

The whole problem started from Buhari and by Buhari and the APC Villa cabal. Up till now the whole problem is still with APC Villa cabal. Amaechi, after Tonye Cole lost Governorship election said there is no government in Nigeria. This is a man that has been in government for over 7 years. He said it was Tinubu's camp that nominated the INEC Chairman. Amaechi knows what is happening in APC that is hidden from Nigerians.

The implication is that within APC there are Tinubu's camp, Villa cabal and the ordinary APC members. In the heat of electioneering campaign, Buhari nominated Atiku to stand for him as the father of his child during marriage. The genesis of the problem on ground is from APC. The INEC Chairman is just been used as scapegoat. Atiku congratulated Tinubu after APC primary, saying " Congratulations for a hard won victory". That Tinubu won the general election after thousands of people died from cashless tension is an act of God.

In Lagos, Atiku and OBI combined together cannot match the Pro Tinubu forces on the street but it will lead to WAR and a former Head of State may go if that happens. The effects will be more than June 12, 1993. From intelligence reports, Atiku has no men on the streets of Lagos or Abuja. It is only OBI that has his IBO people shouting in Lagos and Abuja. OBI people cannot match Pro Tinubu forces on the street of Lagos. They want to create chaos and emergency situation.

The message of Keyamo came at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by bellosulaiman(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2023
Web2020:
If you say Tinubu is the most intelligent of the three, then two things have happened: is either you are mentally derailed, or you are drunk or both

Thank you, I am fasting. I don’t want to curse
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by millionboi2: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2023
OriOko88:
Another wet e war go shele across south west,and ibos would suffer more if Tinubu's election is canceled.

Nigeria will be no more.
shut up
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by obyno82: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Why will you conclude Tinubu is afraid the judiciary will remove him, ... base on which fact or history. even Yaradua that admitted he was rigged in, was he removed

I started voting from 2007 and since 1999 nigeria began democratic rule no president elect as ever being reversed, losers always go to court that is a normal thing in Nigeria.

so trying to convince some of us there is something new under the Sun will pass as a joke, there is nothing Peter OBi petitioned in court that as not being Petition before, more reason Tinubu had to fly out to relax.

It is good to know Obedient have so much hope in the judiciary now, i also hope whatever the outcome is, obedient will accept the verdict.
grin grin grin grin you say he flew out to relax!!! Oga you don't have sense oooo you think this deceit will fly. Baba is not well that one is clear

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by historic: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2023
Bovis:

Yes, my power no extend beyond Lagos as a true son of the soil I’m not interested in other peoples states. I’m assuring you that I will keep my word and already mobilising covertly for this operation. You can forward this to your DSS to investigate my threat

Covertly or overtly oo, sha know say the people wey you go mobilise go also die for the fracas. Na the mumu wey go gree follow you for one sachet of chelsea I dey pity. Una go too collect
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by historic: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2023
Bovis:

Yes, my power no extend beyond Lagos as a true son of the soil I’m not interested in other peoples states. I’m assuring you that I will keep my word and already mobilising covertly for this operation. You can forward this to your DSS to investigate my threat

So you think because you succeeded in the last attempt of March 18 of keeping the Igbos and other non indigenes quiet you will then be intimidating them or unleashing violence on them and they will continue to keep quiet abi?... Hope say the juju wey you get you go renew am before you go ahead with your threat and make sure you particularly head the violence and not send innocent urchins to their grave. Make you show so that you can be removed from this earth to free it from eggheads. Remember once bitten twice shy
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by reddingtonblack: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2023
obyno82:

grin grin grin grin you say he flew out to relax!!! Oga you don't have sense oooo you think this deceit will fly. Baba is not well that one is clear

Do you know the people propagating Tinubu is sick, he is on live support e.t.c are the same people that told Nigerians the man is Aso rock is JUBRIL, buhari is dead and was replace with Jubril of sudan🤣🤣🤣🤣 hate kill decimate the brain
I am a young guy but what made me write off most Nigerian youths was when they now started doing the "see his ear" analysis my Gawd i was so ashame, infact i dey shame for you right now.

the buhari you all mocked on twitter with reno, is glowing and looking more stronger than most of una parents for house sef. rest

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by obyno82: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Do you know the people propagating Tinubu is sick, he is on live support e.t.c are the same people that told Nigerians the man is Aso rock is not JUBRIL, buhari is dead and was replace with Jubril of sudan

I am a young guy but what made me write off most Nigerian youths off was when they now started doing the "see his ear" analysis my Gawd i was so ashame, i know you are a youth but i am so ashamed of you right now

the buhari you all mocked on twitter with reno, is glowing and looking more stronger than most of una parent for house sef. rest

You are serious sad and lack sense
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by lagosrd: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-opposition-planning-to-truncate-my-swearing-in-tinubu-raises-alarm/

I don't get something in this country. Is it a crime to seek for redress ? It's only in Nigeria that you dubiously take what does t belong to you and later call for reconciliation. You return what is not yours first or allow an unbiased umpire to give a final vidict. You beat people yet you don't want them to cry.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Thomasankara(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
[/color]to who?[color=#770077]
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Stop raising alarm. Return the stolen mandate of the people if you want Nigeria to remain peace

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Wildkat02: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
Jagaban, why are you underrating your army?

If I didn't worship Tinubu, I for vex with am walahi!

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

My friend go chop bellyful first. Mugu wey dey claim hard man online

Your type will easily be smoked out like a rat.

Real niccurs don’t make noise

Bastard!!
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by stevups(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
Oga tinubu nobody is planning anything against you.
You personally set up yourself.
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
You are mahood yakubu president-select. Not Nigerians.
You will not be president of Nigeria.

In other breaking news, a Nigerian in the US just got the full hard copy of tinubu's drug case. Over 70 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/7627456/nigerian-collected-hard-copy-tinubus#122052503

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1639613349926248448?t=4YGvYve9f_tB4edRjL87DA&s=19

Tinubu lied to over 170million Nigerians that the $460,000 was a plea bargain. It was not a plea bargain,
The cash was seized from tinubu.

A tinubu presidency is a reproach and shame to Nigerians worldwide. It must not happen.

Odindinrin gan, seriously speaking
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Investor2022: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
nairanaira12:

Lolz. Please how did you manage not to feel dumb while writing this?
Na copy and paste...he forgot to edit it.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by kcbaba007: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
Jagaban, why are you underrating your army?

If I didn't worship Tinubu, I for vex with am walahi!

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

After all the chest beating, you are still calling on DSS and Nigerian army to come to your aid.... You even added pls....

See your stupidity.... It has gotten the better part of you, for your information, the people's mandate your principal stole must be returned back to the people..... If you don't like it, you can go and hang

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

The counter protest will be televised- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue 🔵 and yellow 🟡 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

If dem no born una well, make una try am for my ND- facts.

Challenger no go beat defending champion - Facts.

I call on the DSS and the Nigerian Army to act on time and arrest everyone on this thread saying that Tinubu will never be sworn in. Act now please.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by kcbaba007: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
may320:

You jump into every thread and spew rubbish!!
Are you paid to do this??
Does Obi even know you exist??
Most of your comments are disgusting!!
If you think the "likes" you targeted and are targeting will be converted to cash for you, then you erred greatly.
Good if you stop all these nonsense and face your life and how it'll be much better.

Does tinubu or Seyi know your name? Have they seen you before in their lives?

Be wailing, whether you like it or not, we will collect our mandate and give you a rope to hang yourself with
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by kcbaba007: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu already have plans on ground for miscrean.ts like you .

Nothing will affect his swearing-in ceremony.

The usual plans of using thugs and police against the people? You and him have failed already
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by ycat: 1:38am On Mar 27, 2023
If only you are not sleepwalking all over nairaland.

And what constitution are you talking about?
zionspace:

The guy just dey talk anyhow... This is the kind of Nigeria youths that wanted to be president when the don't what the constitution hold for what they ulter...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.