Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm (53200 Views)

Tinubu Raises Walking Stick To Recite National Anthem: Oshiomole Corrects Him / Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Bimpe29: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
When God has said Yes nothing will change that. Let our minds be at rest. Elofokan bale.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by kals4luv990(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Jagaban, why are you underrating your army?

If I didn't worship Tinubu, I for vex with am walahi!

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

The counter protest will be televised- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue πŸ”΅ and yellow 🟑 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

If dem no born una well, make una try am for my ND- facts.

Challenger no go beat defending champion - Facts.

I call on the DSS and the Nigerian Army to act on time and arrest everyone on this thread saying that Tinubu will never be sworn in. Act now please.
SOMEBODY PLEASE GET THIS MAN A CHILLED BOTTLE OF SMALL STOUT
I THINK HE WAS REALLY BORN TO BE STUPID
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Deemas(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Are you talking of the same army and DSS that will arrest him?
Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue πŸ”΅ and yellow 🟑 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

I call on the DSS and the Nigerian Army to act on time and arrest everyone on this thread saying that Tinubu will never be sworn in. Act now please.

Are you talking of the same army that will arrest him?
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Okiton: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Festus Keyamo is an idiot

I dare not take him serious
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Donake: 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Speak for yourselves.
You would be found after these illegalities.
N3TRAL:

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by zionspace: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
frankyychiji:
He can't kill everyone like he killed Funso Williams.
Do you even know what you are saying at all

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Princewell2012(m): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
What Army??

In which Niger Delta??

Yoruba man ..Gum body can never make us LOVE you...klear??

Is this the army you are talking about??

Don't mind the Yoruba man claiming ND.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by EzekielAkins: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Channel this energy on making ur life better
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by ollysunmoses: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
how. but you won
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by BlackKafka: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
frankyychiji:
Tinubu not my president!

Still on the first stage of grief I see . . .
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Billygee2u: 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Oga tinubu nobody is planning anything against you.
You personally set up yourself.
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
You are mahood yakubu president-select. Not Nigerians.
You will not be president of Nigeria.

In other breaking news, a Nigerian in the US just got the full hard copy of tinubu's drug case. Over 70 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/7627456/nigerian-collected-hard-copy-tinubus#122052503

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1639613349926248448?t=4YGvYve9f_tB4edRjL87DA&s=19

Tinubu lied to over 170million Nigerians that the $460,000 was a plea bargain. It was not a plea bargain,
The cash was seized from tinubu.

A tinubu presidency is a reproach and shame to Nigerians worldwide. It must not happen.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Billygee2u: 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
Web2020:
Who elects Tinubu in the first place? Did he see Obi among the people protesting? Obi does his own in court, while Nigerians do their own in the street. You have stolen our mandate, and you want us to keep silent. You are joking. Nigeria is bigger than all of you
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Billygee2u: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
frankyychiji:
Wailer from hell!

Why are you hiding from being served the court summons?

Foolish Agbadorian president -select.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Awoleesu(m): 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
This Bala-bloo is unnecessary...

Keyamo and his principal should be smart enough to understand that the 2023 presidential election was a "Town hall" (Ball game) different from the inferential 1999 and other presidential ballots that preceded this year's!

Here is an election wherein for the first time in contemporary history of Nigeria's democracy, the polls pooled by a combination of the 'opposition' overwhelmed that of the winner! At about 14 million as against 8million; if I were Tinubu, I should be worried for the future of my government.

The simple implication of this statistics is that whether the courts ratify Tinubu's win or not, the figures against him in spirit and in truth may be initially and perhaps, verily difficult to buy-in as was bought-in the forces that fudged him in!

I'm still bemused by Tinubu and his party's arrogance and aloofness to the stark fact that those against him are indeed more than those with him... How he would navigate through these tides of negation especially in the face of the sustained disaffection his party as the incumbent ruling party, has courted from popular spheres across the country beats me!

Again, if I were Tinubu (but luckily I'm not... not as dumb), I'd use this short period of preparation for transition to frantically move to curry at least a 50% support and cooperation of the opposition. I'll go to them with the negotiation table on my head...

It's beyond the rhetoric of a phoney reconciliation, warning them to keep out of the streets or even a promise of an inclusive government.!

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Asswipemod: 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
seunmsg:

Nothing else to add.

You will soon wake up. I am assuring you of that.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Okjay: 12:00am On Mar 26, 2023
Go to court
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by shinealight(m): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
Oga tinubu nobody is planning anything against you.
You personally set up yourself.
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
You are mahood yakubu president-select. Not Nigerians.
You will not be president of Nigeria.

In other breaking news, a Nigerian in the US just got the full hard copy of tinubu's drug case. Over 70 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/7627456/nigerian-collected-hard-copy-tinubus#122052503

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1639613349926248448?t=4YGvYve9f_tB4edRjL87DA&s=19

Tinubu lied to over 170million Nigerians that the $460,000 was a plea bargain. It was not a plea bargain,
The cash was seized from tinubu.

A tinubu presidency is a reproach and shame to Nigerians worldwide. It must not happen.

Who appointed you to be a spokesperson for Nigeria? Surely, you can only speak for yourself and your family! shocked shocked
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by DMerciful(m): 12:04am On Mar 26, 2023
So you think the DSS or Army can deal with atleast 6 million Nigerians because of a corrupt and an unfit Tinubu?
N3TRAL:

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Cheeryfeet: 12:22am On Mar 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

Yen yen yen. Story. And you think anyone has a monopoly of violence. Abia. Your own head will go down too.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by nzubegod: 12:22am On Mar 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

All These Just For Quick Ejaculation?
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by chi4ik4(m): 12:23am On Mar 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

Funny enough, Tinubu don't even know you!!! The war you're praying for might even consume you and your folks. Kindly pray for peace in Nigeria. We don't need all these chest beating.

We that reside in the North can tell you the tale of a WAR. seek for peace please.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Cheeryfeet: 12:24am On Mar 26, 2023
PandoraObi:
They will fail woefully as they did during election

No man born out of woman can. truncate your victory, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban till may 29 2031, they can only try but they will fail.
Blind followers governed only by their belly. Even your principal knows that the certificate of return will be returned. Gbam
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by ycat: 2:01am On Mar 26, 2023
He knows exactly what he's talking about and he's damn right on the money. Endsar wasn't peaceful it was a violent riot by ipob. This is the final battle between Yoruba and igbos and we have no choice than to give it our ALL! The most important part is, no single igbo will remain anywhere in Yorubaland and that alone is worth any level of casualties on Yoruba side. Since no igbo is calling their people to order, it's safe to say all igbos agree to the war they have declared on Yoruba on our own soil, so every igbo on Yoruba soil is an enemy combatant.
ganisucks:

You have no idea what you're talking about. You want CNN and BBC to air worldwide the killing of peaceful protesters by the security authorities. Guy, Arab spring-naija will happen, and the entire Bourdillion family will evacuate to Kuwait permanently. Infact, Greta Thunberg will lead the protest.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by ycat: 2:17am On Mar 26, 2023
Igbos have made it clear that they would rather have military govt than have Yoruba president. Why Yoruba still allow igbos in our space is the question.
reddingtonblack:

that is arrant lie, the media is so awash with lies, fake news and propaganda, whether Tinubu victory is genuine or not it immaterial,
there is no admissible grounds to allow fake news and prppaganda awash the social space, infact the govt as not handle the situation well enough, so many youths & bloggers need to be sanctioned,

Yoruba adage says, igi gogoro ma gΓΊn mi loju ati okere lati'n wo i.e if you don't want a sharp tree to enter your eye you vision ahead ..

With the rate Obedient are going, FG & Security agencies must be proactive .. how can people be saying on national tv they want military government is that not insanity
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by ycat: 2:24am On Mar 26, 2023
Yoruba president or Yoruba republic. I told them long time ago that whatever happens to Nigeria, it will be a win-win for Yoruba. Igbos can't win us in our region and igbos will be blacklisted in Yorubaland.
OriOko88:
Another wet e war go shele across south west,and ibos would suffer more if Tinubu's election is canceled.

Nigeria will be no more.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by ycat: 2:29am On Mar 26, 2023
He wants to project Pdp crime to Tinubu.
Pdp assassinated Funso Williams, Bola Ige and Dr. Aborode. Pdp is a well known killer party.
zionspace:

Do you even know what you are saying at all
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Larryndelaw: 3:09am On Mar 26, 2023
Kentuforchrist:

Y’all should try it and I double dare u guys here in Lagos

We don too keep quiet this time all of us go die go meet baba God

I don ready my two jack knifes and saw

Any useless yoruba urchins that will come near me will sleep hell

We are ready for u guys here in this same lagos shebi una go craze….we go show u the real crazy

Endsars go be child play

We are ready to die
Our mandate must be retrieved

Like I said bring it on
Get ready to pack to your village
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by BabaRamota1980: 4:35am On Mar 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

This is worth reposting.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by zionspace: 5:43am On Mar 26, 2023
ycat:
He wants to project Pdp crime to Tinubu.
Pdp assassinated Funso Williams, Bola Ige and Dr. Aborode. Pdp is a well known killer party.
The guy just dey talk anyhow... This is the kind of Nigeria youths that wanted to be president when the don't what the constitution hold for what they ulter...
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by suckmedownthere(f): 6:02am On Mar 26, 2023
Dagger111:

Did I need you to spit your trash, kindly take rubbish elsewhere I can say what I want and when I want if you don't like it commit suicide

So na the whole 200m Nigerians not happy with Tinubu's victory? Oga speak for yourself alone and don't drag innocent people to your stupidity and agitation. Try protesting and you will see Tinubu's millions supporters for counter-protest. Shebi civil war never still make you guys get sense ba? You will feel it again this time.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by suckmedownthere(f): 6:05am On Mar 26, 2023
pquaver:

You are only 6 million.. 8 million + security apparatus will let u know.. We voted for Tinubu.. Try it.. No be. Mouth
I can say what I like if you don't like it commit suicide
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by luluosas(m): 6:07am On Mar 26, 2023
Tinubu, you are only afraid of your shadows, because you are only pursuing yourself. You don't have any legitimate mandate, therefore you can't be sworn in illegitimately. So, wait for the outcome of the court

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

James Ibori Marries Senami Sosu As Second Wife? - The Capital / Jolly Nyame's Face As He Is Jailed For 14 Years / β€œSai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.