Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm (53098 Views)

Tinubu Raises Walking Stick To Recite National Anthem: Oshiomole Corrects Him / Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
12inchess:
One of them was already posting about France protests. We see you. Awon to Endsars that deceive the youths and on D day when soldiers came to the toll gate where sitting pretty in their homes.

Yes. Their strategy is now known to some of us. Their foreign collaborators will also be exposed in due course. We are more than ready for them.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Mindlog: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mercury12:

Yall underrate jagaban every time. That is y'all greatest undoing and still making the same mistake.
It is a warning! Not an empty threat.
He already told y'all that power must be taken by force.
Let's sit back and enjoy the show.
Multiple heartbreaks loading for y'all πŸ˜‚

My greatest undoing in life is when I lose my license to practice not Tinubu, no be im dey feed me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For the past 6 months I have been reading history about Emperors of Ancient Rome and visiting some sights in Italy that once stood their palaces, no today's politician can rattle me with their illusion of power.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Kingpele(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=N3TRAL post=122047980]Jagaban, why are you underrating your army?

If I didn't worship Tinubu, I for vex with am walahi!

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

The counter protest will be televised- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue πŸ”΅ and yellow 🟑 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

If dem no born una well, make una try am for my ND- facts.

Challenger no go beat defending champion - Facts.

I call on the DSS and the Nigerian Army to act on time and arrest everyone on this thread saying that Tinubu will never be sworn in. Act now please. [Shut u poor foolish human being chestbeating as usual..one gun shot u will hide in your mummy's cupboard
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Scamburster(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Web2020:
When Obi said, and I quote: "The burden of rigging election is heavy. Anyone who can bear the burden can go ahead and rig." Tinubu has not seen anything yet. The burden will break his neck.
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by diggindeep: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Your sins is stopping you from being swear in, but he will be sweared for.

πŸ˜‚
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Diligent1(f): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
Web2020:
Who elects Tinubu in the first place? Did he see Obi among the people protesting? Obi does his own in court, while Nigerians do their own in the street. You have stolen our mandate, and you want us to keep silent. You are joking. Nigeria is bigger than all of you
Shut your mouth, I did not vote for Obi, I voted for Tinubu so also majority of Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Benji84(m): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nothing will absolutely HAPPEN.

Tinubu will definitely be sworn-in.
Only irresponsible Nigerians will go to street and protest for politicians that
won't even remember them and non of their children or family members will join the protest.

Every Presidential, Governorship and other elections are rigged in Nigeria since 1999.
While this very one so special about stolen mandate.

One has to place smart to win Nigeria election not to expect to jump in and win.

For my rating, this is best ever election in this country since 1999. Imagine seating governors lost elections.

My prayers is for a good governance and policies that will favor me, family and my business.

Congratulation in Advance, HE Bola Tinubu(GCFR)

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Oga tinubu nobody is planning anything against you.
You personally set up yourself.
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
You are mahood yakubu president-select. Not Nigerians.
You will not be president of Nigeria.

In other breaking news, a Nigerian in the US just got the full hard copy of tinubu's drug case. Over 70 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/7627456/nigerian-collected-hard-copy-tinubus#122052503

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1639613349926248448?t=4YGvYve9f_tB4edRjL87DA&s=19

Tinubu lied to over 170million Nigerians that the $460,000 was a plea bargain. It was not a plea bargain,
The cash was seized from tinubu.

A tinubu presidency is a reproach and shame to Nigerians worldwide. It must not happen.
Idiot
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Abagworo(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
Fact is that Tinubu did not win up to 30% of vote cast hence the bitterness among Nigerians who wasted their time voting thinking it would count. For the records no election in Nigeria has ever been real or reflected the wish of majority except 2015 but the difference is that people didn't waste their precious time queuing up to vote in vain like this year.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Diligent1(f): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
frankyychiji:
And the man Tinubu wept!
You lied with your Photoshop, I put it to you, you are a big lair

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Diligent1(f): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
Abagworo:
Fact is that Tinubu did not win up to 30% of vote cast hence the bitterness among Nigerians who wasted their time voting thinking it would count. For the records no election in Nigeria has ever been real or reflected the wish of majority except 2015 but the difference is that people didn't waste their precious time queuing up to vote in vain like this year.
You lied

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by metrixauto: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Web2020:
Who elects Tinubu in the first place? Did he see Obi among the people protesting? Obi does his own in court, while Nigerians do their own in the street. You have stolen our mandate, and you want us to keep silent. You are joking. Nigeria is bigger than all of you
You people are just decieving yourself.. it's the work of IPOB animals and their Obidients collaborators. Nothing will shake BAT if you like protest for one month, even you can do your stay at home madness for one year.. Nigeria has moved on .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Diligent1(f): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
clems88:
abeg who let this dog πŸ• out
Shut up
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by clems88(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
Diligent1:

Shut up
I don't blame you. When you see me face to face you can't tell me to shut up because I'm not your mate. Just thank your starts
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Dcaliphate(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Jagaban, why are you underrating your army?

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue πŸ”΅ and yellow 🟑 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

I call on the DSS and the Nigerian Army to act on time and arrest everyone on this thread saying that Tinubu will never be sworn in. Act now please.
Thunder fire you and the useless fuckhole u came out from. You have no shame
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by REALretep(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

E don de clear small small for Jagaban eye grin

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by poseidon12: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
How do you expect to be sworn in when you did not win the election?
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by reddingtonblack: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
obyno82:

Oga try and have sense which Obidients have cause any issue? They are trying to preempt crisis so that they can rope PO. See it is clear that Tinubu is scared that he would be removed through the courts because the courts will not want to undermine themselves all because of money because their integrity is at stake because the world has seen the petition.

Why will you conclude Tinubu is afraid the judiciary will remove him, ... base on which fact or history. even Yaradua that admitted he was rigged in, was he removed

I started voting from 2007 and since 1999 nigeria began democratic rule no president elect as ever being reversed, losers always go to court that is a normal thing in Nigeria.

so trying to convince some of us there is something new under the Sun will pass as a joke, there is nothing Peter OBi petitioned in court that as not being Petition before, more reason Tinubu had to fly out to relax.

It is good to know Obedient have so much hope in the judiciary now, i also hope whatever the outcome is, obedient will accept the verdict.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Peppysco: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Oga tinubu nobody is planning anything against you.
You personally set up yourself.
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
You are mahood yakubu president-select. Not Nigerians.
You will not be president of Nigeria.

In other breaking news, a Nigerian in the US just got the full hard copy of tinubu's drug case. Over 70 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/7627456/nigerian-collected-hard-copy-tinubus#122052503

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1639613349926248448?t=4YGvYve9f_tB4edRjL87DA&s=19

Tinubu lied to over 170million Nigerians that the $460,000 was a plea bargain. It was not a plea bargain,
The cash was seized from tinubu.

A tinubu presidency is a reproach and shame to Nigerians worldwide. It must not happen.

Mr. Man, you've been told by His Excellency, you can't be in court and on the street at the same time. When the actual war you're all looking for begins, none of you should run to INEC, US, UN or any other body.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Hydroxide(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
Na you win election, na you dey complain. You can't cry more than the bereaved. Return the people's mandate
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by blackgold2018(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

I call on the DSS and the Nigerian Army to act on time and arrest everyone on this thread saying that Tinubu will never be sworn in. Act now please.
evil minded fellow

That’s why you will ever remain poor
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by blackgold2018(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
BlazinGlory40:

Who is this idiot? You think the rest of Nigeria is like Lagos where thugs were sent to harass people abi
the fool thought the swearing in is in Lagos🀣🀣
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by esthel(f): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Na you win na you still dey cry, why did Buhari not do this even with an incumbent in power.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by asanausana91: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
Anybody that has stolen people's mandate will never know peace.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Mercury12(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mindlog:

My greatest undoing in life is when I lose my license to practice not Tinubu, no be im dey feed me. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For the past 6 months I have been reading history about Emperors of Ancient Rome and visiting some sights in Italy that one stood their palaces, no today's politician can rattle me with their illusion of power .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay good.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Espelbengz(m): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
ASIWAJU is coming!!!
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Apili: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

You're a big fool

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by historic: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Bovis:

Well stated my general. For the sake of history the sore losers (PDP/LP/IPOB/Igbo) should allow the courts to hear their cases. Final warning cos we Jagaban army have the capacity and capability to alienate you people. I will personally spearhead the burning of Igbo businesses and properties in Lagos!

So only in Lagos you get power abi?... I thought you would have said the whole Nigeria. Halfwit
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by historic: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
12inchess:

No near SW or NE and NW. Please confine your protest to your South Eastern villages. Thanks.

You now speak for other regions other than yours (south west). Continue with your fake unity or should I say imaginary oneness
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Exceed15: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Enu lasan lasan Leni.. oba of Lagos was chased out like chicken and nothing happened
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by martinm45: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
You lack credibility. You even have mouth to talk no shame at all. You are a mere thief. You stole the mandate of 90% 0f the Nigerian people. You are standing only on the support 10%. You must refrain from parading yourself as the president elect. TheNigerian people have unanimously rejected You. That is why when Nigerians were greeted with the news of your purported victory, the land went into mourning mode. Why do you have to announce your winning atc4 am when Nigerians were asleep? I'm surprised that you were able to leave the country.Every civilised country should place a visa ban on you and your foot soldiers who helped you to rob Nigerians of the right to better tomorrow in broad day light

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.