Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm (53159 Views)

Tinubu Raises Walking Stick To Recite National Anthem: Oshiomole Corrects Him / Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Jagaban, why are you underrating your army?

If I didn't worship Tinubu, I for vex with am walahi!

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

The counter protest will be televised- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue 🔵 and yellow 🟡 will no longer be DPs- facts.

If dem born una well, make una try am for my ND- facts.

Empty vessels

13 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by ganisucks(f): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
What Army??
In which Niger Delta??
Yoruba man ..Gum body can never make us LOVE you...klear??
Is this the army you are talking about??

The guy is a child. He doesn't know anything.

7 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by N3TRAL: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
What Army??

In which Niger Delta??

Yoruba man ..Gum body can never make us LOVE you...klear??

Is this the army you are talking about??

Creek boys go show you pepper- facts.

Try am.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by BiafranPatriot: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2023
Creek boyz??

Just see the way a stupid agbado idiot from Sadwaste thinks.

So you think say person, wey hate una must be IGBO abi??

Una go understand..

N3TRAL:

Creek boys go show you pepper- facts.

Try am.

7 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by BiafranPatriot: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2023
When i say their stupidity is generational, its seems insultive.

Imagine wetin that zombie papa dey teach am for house? grin grin grin grin

ganisucks:

The guy is a child. He doesn't know anything.

7 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by backtovillage: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2023
They will be dealt with
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by reddingtonblack: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2023
yinkus6750:
Well, the end will justify everything.
If you sure your victory is genuine and sincere, nothing to raise alarm about.
Let the will of the people come to pass in the country

that is arrant lie, the media is so awash with lies, fake news and propaganda, whether Tinubu victory is genuine or not it immaterial,
there is no admissible grounds to allow fake news and prppaganda awash the social space, infact the govt as not handle the situation well enough, so many youths & bloggers need to be sanctioned,

Yoruba adage says, igi gogoro ma gún mi loju ati okere lati'n wo i.e if you don't want a sharp tree to enter your eye you vision ahead ..

With the rate Obedient are going, FG & Security agencies must be proactive .. how can people be saying on national tv they want military government is that not insanity

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Strafudeen: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue 🔵 and yellow 🟡 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

If dem no born una well, make una try am for my ND- facts.

Challenger no go beat defending champion - Facts.

Return the stolen mandate and have peace

11 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by N3TRAL: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Creek boyz??

Just see the way a stupid agbado idiot from Sadwaste thinks.

So you think say person, wey hate una must be IGBO abi??

Una go understand..

Oboy, if you dey carry Biafra for head for creek land, we go send you go the five landlocked states of Biafra.

Think of any leader of boys in the South South. Think of any non-state actor in the South South. Think of even the Governors of the South South. Which of them will be on your side? Think. List 10 militant generals on your side and I'll list 20 on our side. Wetin Wike do una for Oyigbo go be child's play.

The counter attack will be state-backed- facts.

You see as I mention south east for my statement? I say make una try am outside south East and see the result - facts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by BaddestQueen(f): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Blue 🔵 and yellow 🟡 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

Buluba buu-luuu bulaba

11 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by BaddestQueen(f): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Oboy, if you dey carry Biafra for head for creek land, we go send you the five landlocked states of Biafra.

Think of any leader of boys in the South South. Think of any non-state actor in the South South. Think of even the Governors of the South South. Which of them will be on your side? Think. List 10 militant generals on your side and I'll list 20 on our side. Wetin Wike do una for Oyigbo go be child's play.

You see as I mention south east for my statement? I say make una try am outside south East and see the result - facts.
yalaba mazlem forming

9 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by nairanaira12: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Lolz. Please how did you manage not to feel dumb while writing this?

14 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by hardbody: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

And the above incendiary threat is not meant to attack and profile a tribe neither will the loud mouthed SANd petition the DSS. Animals in human skin.

7 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by RighChannel: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2023
Old Man GO TO COURT

5 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by BiafranPatriot: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2023
See Unity Begging agbado fuu. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This format don cast tey tey for Nairaland na??

Why agbado dey always shame for their useless sadwaste??

Anyway enjoy the moment...soon una go understand...very soon.

N3TRAL:

Oboy, if you dey carry Biafra for head for creek land, we go send you go the five landlocked states of Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by OriOko88(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Another wet e war go shele across south west,and ibos would suffer more if Tinubu's election is canceled.

Nigeria will be no more.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Dohn: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

HAHAHAHAHA MY GUY MY GUY,
My guy u are a fooool
SHAY U TK TYM WRYT DIS LONG RUBBISH TO GATHER LIKES ABI
CUS IF NA LYK DIS U THE REASON IN REALITY, E GO SHOCK U

8 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by rejoice4eva(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
The word of God is complete.
No peace for the wicked.
Sinners run when nobody pursues.
I think APC is still in shock that true and progressive Nigerians, and even the APC themselves are finding it difficult and absolutely impossible to celebrate the purported outcome of the presidential election.
They sense the frustration, sorrow, hopelessness and unacceptability in the people, so APC is feeling insecure.
Somebody just claiming to be elected is threatening the people.

4 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by mii4u(f): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
ganisucks:

Why don't you relax in your seat, grab your popcorn and watch the movie.
Don't mind dem, dey don't understand at all, Tinubu himself is beginning to be afraid but his mumu supporters can't seem to read the handwriting on the wall.

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Web2020: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
When Obi said, and I quote: "The burden of rigging election is heavy. Anyone who can bear the burden can go ahead and rig." Tinubu has not seen anything yet. The burden will break his neck.

7 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Massiveglory: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
OriOko88:
Another wet e war go shele across south west,and ibos would suffer more if Tinubu's election is canceled.

Nigeria will be no more.
Tinubu will not be sworn and nothing will happen.
The highest you go shout na secession.

The ambition of one man cannot cause reproach for millions of people.

6 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by seunmsg(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
However, if their intention is to truncate the inauguration of the President-elect and Vice-President-elect, they should immediately bury the thought. It is gratifying to note that the President has set in motion steps for the actualisation of the swearing-in ceremonies. In this regard, the Presidential Transition Council has remained focused and committed to its Terms of Reference in respect of organizing a hitch-free handover”.

Nothing else to add.

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by OfoIgbo: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

The point is that if Tinubu is sworn in based on the charade of 25 feb, Tinubu and Shettima will be committing treason. They will be tried and executed as traitors to the country.

Any soldier can easily get rid of them, and such a soldier will be considered a hero, for getting rid of people who were not constitutionally and democratically elected as president and vp of Nigeria.

Huge demonstrations will very likely happen in Lagos, and there is nothing you can do about it.

6 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by israelmao(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Robber who goes about with stolen item always feels uncomfortable,there is no peace for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
Truncate ke?
Oga return mandate biko. You stole something , give it back!

4 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by CallmeTrinity: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
The wicked runnerh when no one pursueth

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
Shut up... Stolen mandate thief...

Shame no dey catch u.....

God is indeed a merciful God...!!

5 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Kay25(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Oga tinubu nobody is planning anything against you.
You personally set up yourself.
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
You are mahood yakubu president-select. Not Nigerians.
You will not be president of Nigeria.
Wetin u won do after 4 years of his rule?
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Lobotomy02: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Illegal President.
God will deal with you.
Fraud.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn / You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.