Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm (53092 Views)

Tinubu Raises Walking Stick To Recite National Anthem: Oshiomole Corrects Him / Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Tzark94: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yen yen yen...Una go know say craze pass craze if we want to go down that path

N3TRAL:
Jagaban, why are you underrating your army?

If I didn't worship Tinubu, I for vex with am walahi!

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

The counter protest will be televised- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue πŸ”΅ and yellow 🟑 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

If dem no born una well, make una try am for my ND- facts.

Challenger no go beat defending champion - Facts.

I call on the DSS and the Nigerian Army to act on time and arrest everyone on this thread saying that Tinubu will never be sworn in. Act now please.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by TheBillyonaire: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
The Mandate Bandit is now scared of Anarchy.

Winners are celebrated but the country has been mourning.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Exceed15: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
may320:

You jump into every thread and spew rubbish!!
Are you paid to do this??
Does Obi even know you exist??
Most of your comments are disgusting!!
If you think the "likes" you targeted and are targeting will be converted to cash for you, then you erred greatly.
Good if you stop all these nonsense and face your life and how it'll be much better.

As if Tinubu cares about you .. una dey fight for politicians.. shioooor
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Exceed15: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu is your president till 2031.

And so APc will happen to you and family till 2031.. no be curse o
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Converge11(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Oga tinubu nobody is planning anything against you.
You personally set up yourself.
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
You are mahood yakubu president-select. Not Nigerians.
You will not be president of Nigeria.

In other breaking news, a Nigerian in the US just got the full hard copy of tinubu's drug case. Over 70 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/7627456/nigerian-collected-hard-copy-tinubus#122052503

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1639613349926248448?t=4YGvYve9f_tB4edRjL87DA&s=19

Tinubu lied to over 170million Nigerians that the $460,000 was a plea bargain. It was not a plea bargain,
The cash was seized from tinubu.

A tinubu presidency is a reproach and shame to Nigerians worldwide. It must not happen.
OdeπŸ˜€
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by 43Ronin: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
The guilty flee when nothing chases them
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Devaro: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue πŸ”΅ and yellow 🟑 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

I call on the DSS and the Nigerian Army to act on time and arrest everyone on this thread saying that Tinubu will never be sworn in. Act now please.

Shut the f** up.

You and your sheep won't do jack

Be warned
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by HighTableVoice: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Oga tinubu nobody is planning anything against you.
You personally set up yourself.
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
You are mahood yakubu president-select. Not Nigerians.
You will not be president of Nigeria.

In other breaking news, a Nigerian in the US just got the full hard copy of tinubu's drug case. Over 70 pages.

https://www.nairaland.com/7627456/nigerian-collected-hard-copy-tinubus#122052503

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1639613349926248448?t=4YGvYve9f_tB4edRjL87DA&s=19

Tinubu lied to over 170million Nigerians that the $460,000 was a plea bargain. It was not a plea bargain,
The cash was seized from tinubu.

A tinubu presidency is a reproach and shame to Nigerians worldwide. It must not happen.

Oloshi Ni yin
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by whitestar01(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

what you smoked 🚬 is different from balablu.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Babaibe: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
See what this bigot is teaching in their churches. Is this Christianity.
https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1639588827814559744?t=QqedXJ6ZKeX4ZDn-D8L1Sw&s=08
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Kinehap: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Why are you begging the DSS and the Army at the end of your nonsense text to act now. I was thinking you will do it by yourself. You are so stupid. Slave to drug you are and slave you will remain.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Chi133(f): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Is your family that will die, infact sorrow shall not depart from you. Idiot
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Tflex01: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Exceed15:

And so APc will happen to you and family till 2031.. no be curse o

Whatever negative you mean by that statement will be your portion and that of your family.

The good things of the incoming administration will be my portion and every negative thing you anticipate by your statement will be upon you and your family in Jesus name.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by MNDY(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu is your president till 2031.

He is not any president. There is no handing over to any BAT anywhere.

Apart from his false claim of winning under a nationally hated party (enabled by Mahmood) in that rubbish election, the constitution does not permit a drug dealer to be president.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Nopretence: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
It will be given to you in hell fire,that's if u will live to see may 29
Web2020:
Who elects Tinubu in the first place? Did he see Obi among the people protesting? Obi does his own in court, while Nigerians do their own in the street. You have stolen our mandate, and you want us to keep silent. You are joking. Nigeria is bigger than all of you

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Tflex01: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
MNDY:

He is not any president. There is no handing over to any BAT anywhere.

Apart from his false claim of winning under a nationally hated party (enabled by Mahmood) in that rubbish election, the constitution does not permit a drug dealer to be president.

Lmaooo....

You all said more than this before the primary. You even took it far before the general election. Now the next "hope" is "he will never be sworn in" yen yen yen

Una no dey tire? grin
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by nnewsnjobs: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Bros, almost all the protests are happening in the North, but your warning is for SS people, from my observation no protest in the entire South as such.

You didn't mention the North where the main protests are happening. Are you afraid of mentioning the North and calling them to order, why having much hatred for the South especially the SS that you claim you are from even when there is no protest emanating from there.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by victorazy(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tflex01:

Tinubu already have plans on ground for miscrean.ts like you .

Nothing will affect his swearing-in ceremony.

INTRERPOL is coming
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Dagger111(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Representing majority of 200 million people is like staring in their faces and telling them that their future for the next 4 years is in your hand and there is nothing they can do about it but if they select you then they will do anything to make sure you change the state of affairs from my bad to good... Imagine been an enemy to 200 million people... Ever watched any zombie movie like World War z.. that how every living Nigerians will do to you..

So na the whole 200m Nigerians not happy with Tinubu's victory? Oga speak for yourself alone and don't drag innocent people to your stupidity and agitation. Try protesting and you will see Tinubu's millions supporters for counter-protest. Shebi civil war never still make you guys get sense ba? You will feel it again this time.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Dagger111(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
frankyychiji:
He can't kill everyone like he killed Funso Williams.

Then, u will be among minority that will leave mother earth cos of their ignorance, hatred and emotionally politicking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Shikena(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
A repeat of June 12 is absolute impossibility. Not happening! grin
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Chimok: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-opposition-planning-to-truncate-my-swearing-in-tinubu-raises-alarm/
Tinubu's evil and shadow is now chasing and tomentingbhim that he and his band of thieves now hallucinate.
No hiding place for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by mario2k(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=may320 post=122048219]
You jump into every thread and spew rubbish!!
Are you paid to do this??
Does Obi even know you exist??
Most of your comments are disgusting!!
If you think the "likes" you targeted and are targeting will be converted to cash for you, then you erred greatly.
Good if you stop all these nonsense and face your life and how it'll be much better.

SHUT UP! MUMU
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by afbstrategies: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
Someone is becoming scared day by day. Nigeria is too big and robust for one man to manipulate millions of people. No meeting will truncate the will the people.

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by harmony75: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
Stolen mandate you mean
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by nedu666: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Dis guy like noise wella. Online voltron
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Bovis(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
historic:

So only in Lagos you get power abi?... I thought you would have said the whole Nigeria. Halfwit

Yes, my power no extend beyond Lagos as a true son of the soil I’m not interested in other peoples states. I’m assuring you that I will keep my word and already mobilising covertly for this operation. You can forward this to your DSS to investigate my threat
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Sirbuchi10: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
U never see anything
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Solocoin: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

So after all the fact you still call on DSS abi? Dey play 😁😁😁
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Solocoin: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
You can't force yourself on people when they don't want you. If the people say they didn't vote you and you said it yourself that they didn't vote you and now you're crying. Is it by force to rule them when they say they don't want you?
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Deemas(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-opposition-planning-to-truncate-my-swearing-in-tinubu-raises-alarm/

The wicked runneth when no one pursueth. Oga Tinubu, no one is pursuing you but your conscience and imagination out of the possible outcome of the stolen mandate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.