Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm (53168 Views)

Tinubu Raises Walking Stick To Recite National Anthem: Oshiomole Corrects Him / Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by UstazAhmed(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Insha Allah they will fail

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by bluefilm: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Injera(f): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Web2020:
Who elects Tinubu in the first place? Did he see Obi among the people protesting? Obi does his own in court, while Nigerians do their own in the street. You have stolen our mandate, and you want us to keep silent. You are joking. Nigeria is bigger than all of you
Sha protest for se. Try anything for sw especially Lag collect wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
OriOko88:
Another wet e war go shele across south west,and ibos would suffer more if Tinubu's election is canceled.

Nigeria will be no more.

Nigeria will stand, Tinubu will not go to prison at the same time, Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria.
The suffer don too much. He needs to rest uncle.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Masterito(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
See how you bragging in a faceless platform. Lol. Do a video about it and post on Twitter or Instagram. Lol.
N3TRAL:
Jagaban, why are you underrating your army?

If I didn't worship Tinubu, I for vex with am walahi!

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

The counter protest will be televised- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue 🔵 and yellow 🟡 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

If dem no born una well, make una try am for my ND- facts.

Challenger no go beat defending champion - Facts.

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Drealman20: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Oga tinubu nobody is planning anything against you.
You personally set up yourself.
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
You are mahood yakubu president-select. Not Nigerians.
You will not be president of Nigeria.

Shut up... You can't be in court and be on the street...

Choose stop and stop gallivanting

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Juju70(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Nobody. I repeat no human person will hit the streets to stop your swearing in and return home in peace. If they attempt, they'll nurse their injuries and deaths in pieces- facts.

Treasonable felony is a crime that is punishable by death. I refer you to sections 40 to 43 of the criminal code. How coup plotters are executed is exactly the consequences you will face in the hands of patriots- facts.
We can help the judiciary dispense justice with everything we have so that the court isn't saturated- facts.

Endsars was citizens against the police. If the sore losers take to the streets with the intention of overthrowing a validly elected and constitutional government, it would be a loud minority vs a silent majority.

Let's face it, it's already established that no one can hit the streets of the South West or Northern Nigeria to start insurrection.

This warning is for my brothers in the South South. It will be brothers against stupid brothers . When you attempt to disrupt traffic, our businesses and career we will disrupt your lives- facts.

Putin and Zelensky will be relieved that the media's attention has shifted from them - facts.

Blue 🔵 and yellow 🟡 flag will no longer be profile pictures across the world- facts.

You can eat tinubus shit and drink his piss for all I care!!! If druggie hands clean why e dey fear??

3 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by DukeNija(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Stop bleating like an overworked goat.

2 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Henrymas(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wake up, Jagbanjantist, with all the irregularities recorded in the worst election ever conducted in the history of this country, that threw up a demented criminal like you as the winner, you're still talking about "swearing you in"
Indeed, many are mad, but few are roaming the streets uncladed.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Polchiz(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
I analyzed this post closely and I discovered two important details:

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the binary sentences. This paragraph eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication. I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise elosis. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony. I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis. Thank you for understanding, if you don't, GO TO COURT.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Larryndelaw: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
The constitution of Nigeria is bigger than any individual who wants to short cut his way in.
See crying and wailing. Tinubu is your president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Shebi u be soldier abi

Una go kill una go tire

Na why I no dea pity una if boko haram finish u useless foot soldiers

We gonna hit the street to protest and like I said y’all will kill till u get tired

Useless bunch of mofos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by integrity16(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
may320:

You jump into every thread and spew rubbish!!
Are you paid to do this??
Does Obi even know you exist??
Most of your comments are disgusting!!
If you think the "likes" you targeted and are targeting will be converted to cash for you, then you erred greatly.
Good if you stop all these nonsense and face your life and how it'll be much better.

OGA please face front. No matter how disgusting his comments are, the comments belongs to him and he has every right to comment on any thread as he so wishes.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Sleekfingers: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Creamypussy:
Return the stollen mandate and have peace.

To who ?
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by accordadoga25(f): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
frankyychiji:
He can't kill everyone like he killed Funso Williams.

Your own matter go pass chide own by the time dem come arrest u

1 Like

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by BluntCrazeMan: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by daygee12: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:

Let them plan we are waiting for them
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by chiefolododo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Eyah
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by NezzyMike: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Onye UKPA
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Larryndelaw: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Injera:

Sha protest for se. Try anything for sw especially Lag collect wotowoto
We are jagaban Army. Let them start their stupid protest. This is not end Sars. We will.match them one on one. Foolish people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by WHITELIGHTER: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Words of a scared president-select.

If his hands are clean, what's he scared of? Why is he running and campaigning after the election?
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Stanleyucee(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

empty barrel shut up... cheesy south south is now your brother because of oil but you joined hands to vote Goodluck Jonathan out from office..just dey play when e go start you go know say na only you Waka come..

6 Likes

Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by fmonigent(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
may320:

If you think the "likes" you targeted and are targeting will be converted to cash for you, then you erred greatly.
Good if you stop all these nonsense and face your life and how it'll be much better.

No, na you Tunubu know he dey exist.
Yeye dey smell
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Amah70: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
You may never be sworn in.
What country in the world would make a man who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government become its president? None.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Goodoldays(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mindlog:

Empty barrel.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You dey mind that fool
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Ogilinsaka: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
may320:

No. You are the one spewing gibberish. And does Tinubu know you exist?
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Sermwell(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
may320:

I'm sure Tinubu knows you. You even had breakfast with him this morning grin
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by hohafrank(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
Because you were not elected.You were appointed by INEC Chairman.
You can't be our president.
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by thunderbabs: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
Both Tinubu, Keyamo, and flock are going off the cliff. Tinubu should relax himself if he is that confident of his rigged win na cheesy
Re: Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm by Dindondin(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:

In other breaking news, someome in the US just got the full hard copy of tinubu's drug case. Over 70 pages.

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1639613349926248448?t=4YGvYve9f_tB4edRjL87DA&s=19

Tinubu lied to over 170million Nigerians tgat the $460,000 was a plea bargain.
The cash was seized from tinubu.

A tinubu presidency is a reproach to Nigerians worldwide. It must not happen.
This is gibberish.
You guys will learn the hard way.
What's your problem. You this boy called MassiveLoss is a pained wailer!

Tinubu has spoken. You all can try anything stupid. The law you claimed is bigger than Tinubu is bigger than you, Obi and all Obi supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.