Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) (59523 Views)

Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Ityoveremo: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Is baba wearing sneakers with agbada
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Exceed15: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Obifraud deceiving himself up and down.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of my beloved country Nigeria.

Uche can continue insulting everybody on social media, Tinubu becomes the president on 29 May 2023.

I m not surprised. Some people even died celebrating Buhari's victory and those alive are regretting voting for him .. Buhari own na rehearsal
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by saysoo: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
ebukajay184:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has shared photos from his meeting with Nigeria's former president, Olusegun Obasanjo at Anambra airport on Saturday, IGBERETV reports.

He captioned the photos on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1639894603531706368?s=19
an airport you could not build for Ndi Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Shezzman: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lol.
His choice now.
udede:
Two greatest Nigerians of today. I love them.

But why is Obasanjo wearing agbada with canvers shoes
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Johnnyplus01k(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
The king maker (Chief OBJ) and the humble student (Obi)
One thing I like about this emergence of Obi is that is has corrected so many lies and propaganda about the Ibo which the Yoruba has spread for decades.

Truth always prevails eventually,no matter how long a lie has spread , one day the truth will come forth

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency .
That lies about them being 5% has been bursted the lies by Yoruba that Ibo have no population has been bursted
Yorubas need to embrace truth and stop tribalism
OBI came when some hypocrites need him, you can't compare yoruba to Igbo, go back to books. Tinubu will rule for next eight years, I prefer a person from SS to SE. Stop this rant on social media

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Peter Obi is coming.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by HALCYON44: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wow. I'm speechless.
Anyways I can't say you are wrong but as a Yoruba man I have never hear this things before from anyone that Igbo is just 5% and cannot produce the president. To me I have travelled throughout the state's in the east and I lived there for years and not that I'm making mouth I was fully welcome despite the fact that I'm a Yoruba man. Igbo people are wonderful set of people but I think we need to correct our mentally about each other and until we are fully together as the northerners are doing we will have problem in our hand here in South when it comes to presidency.
To me Igbo has never been the enemy of Yoruba and vise versa.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Mpanyi: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
One thing I like about this emergence of Obi is that is has corrected so many lies and propaganda about the Ibo which the Yoruba has spread for decades.

Truth always prevails eventually,no matter how long a lie has spread , one day the truth will come forth

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency .
That lies about them being 5% has been bursted the lies by Yoruba that Ibo have no population has been bursted

What are you even talking? Don't think you are an Igbo to start with. Please note almost all tribes voted Obi. Only Igbos cannot give him that number of votes. Obi is for all. Stop all this nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Asgard13:
Bankers..
If you know you know

.. what we’re saying is that illegality will never stand .. not again in Nigeria

Tinubu will return that inec certificate..

Na time

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Utanisco(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Uche can continue insulting everybody on social media, Tinubu becomes the president on 29 May 2023.

Fraudster drug lord of a cocaine company
Is the president in ur family
Clap hand for him there

Tinubu the drug lord
Tinubu the cocaine master
Tinubu must go to prison

HAaaaaaaaaaaaa

As e de sweet us
E de pain dem
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by freetunchi: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Kilokan federal🌚

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by OceanRed(m): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
Two great sons of great Igbo race; if you know, you know grin

lol...obasanjo has no link with the igbo, he was born by yoruba parents
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obasanjo that couldn't win his polling unit for Obi....yeye dey smell
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Xpol: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

It seems you don't really know where the 5% tag came from.
It's not that Igbo population is 5% it's the votes Igbo cotriuted to Buhari victory per se.

Buhari tried to say Igbo didn't contribute to his victory.

Same thing also happened to BAT.

Politics is about aligning with who you know can win election. Not about emotion or bcoz he's my brother.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by sukkot: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Let me tell you what is happening here and why obi looks so sad. Obasanjo has received message from the boys on top (CIA) and they have told him to tell obi to reign in all this anarchy and stolen mandate malarkey and to go and rest that it is all over and done and dusted and tinubu has been approved by the international community. And that is what obasanjo is telling obi.

Expect obi to dissapear into the night never to be seen again . Look behind obis head is the rose at the tail of the aeroplane symbolism. when someone or something dies you throw a rose on the coffin.This how you present the news of death to someone and the venue is an air port. This where they bury and port his career and ambition . CIA protocol things. That's why he looks dejected

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Lacash: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
ebukajay184:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has shared photos from his meeting with Nigeria's former president, Olusegun Obasanjo at Anambra airport on Saturday, IGBERETV reports.

He captioned the photos on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1639894603531706368?s=19
Baba be like, sorry for the Mirage hope I gave u, Na one of those things 😃
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Baba lo canvas danu grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Mpanyi:

What are you even talking? Don't think you are an Igbo to start with. Please note almost all tribes voted Obi. Only Igbos cannot give him that number of votes. Obi is for all. Stop all this nonsense.
Why are you telling him to stop "this nonsense"? You would have clapped for him....sebi you are forming woke Yoruba?
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Abelino(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Your Beloved Country indeed with your Bigotry infested Soul.
LeoDeKing:

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Asgard13:
Obj in all his flaws remains a national figure and elder statesman..

Yoruba people can rubbish him all they care

If you ever get a chance to meet OBJ before he dies ask him who relegated him cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by CHAQUR: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nice photo shoot for future memes.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by CursedOsuPigs: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Yinmu!

Even 2039 is not sure. SS will have it
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Babaibe: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

And Peter Obi is now the president with the 99% rigged vote
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Baba has bn blessed wit d best of health!
I would luv to knw his diet plans & some of his lifestyles...

He never hold walking stick one day oo!
cool
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by ellizy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

In as much as I’m obidient. I didn’t agree with your analysis in anyway. Can a tribe, be it HAUSA the dominant, YORUBA or IBO single handedly produce a president?
We all came together to make a new Nigeria and make it work again, we want to make Nigeria not a tribe.. I’m Abidemi Yoruba and I’m OBIdient
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Endorsements...

Giftedart cartoon

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Mpanyi: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Why are you telling him to stop "this nonsense"? You would have clapped for him....sebi you are forming woke Yoruba?

Couldn't understand what you meant
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by secretsofpeace(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
If Obi matter no kill you make I know wetin cause am. Tinubu will NEVER be president!!! Take it to the grave blyat suka

LeoDeKing:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Olusegun Obasanjo At Anambra Airport (Photos) by Theta1: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obi will also meet Tinubu in court. He will meet more people before another election in 8years time because the next election in 4years time is a walkover game for Jagaban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari's Cute Face (original Photo) / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' / Okorocha Renames Ministry Of Happiness, Blames Printer’s Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.