Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy (39660 Views)

British Envoy Makes U-turn On Binani’s ‘guber Victory’ In Adamawa, Deletes Tweet / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Reflect7: 12:24am On Mar 28, 2023
Dawnofhope:
This is how Dictators starts , they try to chase away civilised countries before Climbing down on their citizens . We will see how we can Convince the south south and south east to make Shetima the president

Which civilized countries?

BRITAIN?

Brainwashed mumu.

That 'civilized' country holds trillions of dollars of looted African wealth, and slaughtered your ancestors and burnt down your cities to loot them.

THAT'S WHY THEY ARE RICH TODAY.

AND THAT IS SAVAGERY & BARBARISM, NOT 'CIVILIZATION'.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by XAUBulls: 12:26am On Mar 28, 2023
C.o.ol.do.wn.temp.er:

That's criminal defamation punishable under the law.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by shopwiser: 3:22am On Mar 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

If I wanted to be a drug dealer, years ago I would have been a drug baron.
Loyalty is a valuable asset in a drug circle, u know why?
U are not d only drug baron and dealer.
U are not d only one seeking for attention and control of d street, life is deep.
Sit and learn life.
lol life isn't deep cos death takes it all away lol.. even your wife will move on if you die lol
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Okhuadams(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/keep-your-dirty-nose-out-of-nigerias-affairs-fani-kayode-attacks-british-envoy/

Recall from this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7629091/hate-speech-trouble-looms-apc
Yea u are right he should indeed keep his dirty nose out of Nigerias business. F.K K you are right on this one irrespective of what the Dis-obidients Obidient and Atikulated Atikus may think

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
shopwiser:
lol life isn't deep cos death takes it all away lol.. even your wife will move on if you die lol
Ur statement shows u don't understand life, not everyone is meant to understand life, that's why we are all not philosophers.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by omonnakoda: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Ur statement shows u don't understand life, not everyone is meant to understand life, that's why we are all not philosophers.
Every one understands differently
Life is multiple and strange
Philosophers have philosophical understanding
Politicians have political understanding
Musicians have musical understanding
Nigerians have Nigerian understanding
Oloshos have olosho understanding
Your statement reveals your limited understanding
Even suya on top of fire has suya understanding of life
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by ArewaNorth: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
festacman:

You need to remove the shackles of helplessness against your political leaders in that your Northern Nigeria because most of them including Pres. Buhari have houses in UK, train their children in their universities and go to their hospitals. To me that helplessness is much more 'mental inferiority" than speaking anyhow to a diplomat. Recently, Aisha Buhari threw a young Northerner into prison for speaking in FFK manner. How about that?

You need to stop believing everything those ethno-religious bigots feed to ur head because it is only in the North that State Govt's have been sending the children of poor to study Medicine, Engineering, Maritime among good courses in UK, US, Canada, India, China, Egypt among others. In Jigawa state specifically candidates from the state have been enjoying domestic and International scholarship since 2000 to date, every one or two years a new sets are sent abroad for studies and this is the same in some other Northern states especially NW. Didn't u saw the clear case of how masses supported Kwankwaso in Kano for choosing the children of poor only and sent them abroad for studies in strategic disciplines? You need to know more abt Northern political case rather than dwelling on lies and jealousy.
It is only in the North that Buhari, Yakubu Gowon, IBB, Abacha, El Rufai, Sule Lamiɗo, Kwankwaso among many others from poor families rose to be who they're today. More than 90% of Northern leaders/politicians are from poor families, thousands of Northerners from poor families are employed in strategic and most lucrative positions in CBN, NIMASA, NPA, TCN, DPR, FIRS and OAG and other MDAs due to the political nature of the North to the extent that any Legislature at HoA and Senate who can't get employment offers to the people (masses) you are ignorantly mocking won't go back to NASS.
I beg u to go and verify thousands of job offers Ahmad Lawan (SP), Ahmad Babba Kaita, Hon. Kusada, Da'u Aliyu, Suleman Goro, Lawan Kazaure (Protocol Director of the President), Sabiu Tunde, Abubakar Malami, I swear to God if you see the masses who benefitted from these job offers given to Northern masses under this administration by Head of MDAs, Ministers, politicians you will never disrespect North the way you were made to believe, never in your life!
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by festacman(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
ArewaNorth:

You need to stop believing everything those ethno-religious bigots feed to ur head because it is only in the North that State Govt's have been sending the children of poor to study Medicine, Engineering, Maritime among good courses in UK, US, Canada, India, China, Egypt among others. In Jigawa state specifically candidates from the state have been enjoying domestic and International scholarship since 2000 to date, every one or two years a new sets are sent abroad for studies and this is the same in some other Northern states especially NW. Didn't u saw the clear case of how masses supported Kwankwaso in Kano for choosing the children of poor only and sent them abroad for studies in strategic disciplines? You need to know more abt Northern political case rather than dwelling on lies and jealousy.
It is only in the North that Buhari, Yakubu Gowon, IBB, Abacha, El Rufai, Sule Lamiɗo, Kwankwaso among many others from poor families rose to be who they're today. More than 90% of Northern leaders/politicians are from poor families, thousands of Northerners from poor families are employed in strategic and most lucrative positions in CBN, NIMASA, NPA, TCN, DPR, FIRS and OAG and other MDAs due to the political nature of the North to the extent that any Legislature at HoA and Senate who can't get employment offers to the people (masses) you are ignorantly mocking won't go back to NASS.
I beg u to go and verify thousands of job offers Ahmad Lawan (SP), Ahmad Babba Kaita, Hon. Kusada, Da'u Aliyu, Suleman Goro, Lawan Kazaure (Protocol Director of the President), Sabiu Tunde, Abubakar Malami, I swear to God if you see the masses who benefitted from these job offers given to Northern masses under this administration by Head of MDAs, Ministers, politicians you will never disrespect North the way you were made to believe, never in your life!

I did my NYSC in Safana Town in Katsina State. I love your line of argument but I disagree to an extent.

The fact is that those that benefit from Politicians influenced employment opportunities are never children of the poor. They belong to upper and middle class families and may be children of those who serve the Emirs in various capacities. They are rarely children of the majority poor.

Another fact is that the schools attended by children of the poor don't have required number of teachers, which means faulty educational foundation. Sometimes, when I think about those ever-happy young boys I taught in Safana R/B School, I often pray they would somehow navigate to success in life given the poor educational foundation they had. For them, taking advantage of the employment opportunities you mentioned is impossible.

I remember with fondness how I invested money, planted seasonal beans with some of these students and shared the harvest which I took home to Anambra State. It therefore makes me sad how agriculture and food processing are neglected by State Governments that should have used it to empower millions of young people.

Average Northern Nigerian youth I encountered as a corp member was too kind-hearted to engage in atrocities of the bandits. Something went wrong. I have read about the philosophy of Sar'duana of Sokoto and I dare say none of the current leaders are going near that.

Thanks for engaging in this intellectual argument. I got enlightened to an extent though.

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Dawnofhope: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
Reflect7:

Which civilized countries?

BRITAIN?

Brainwashed mumu.

That 'civilized' country holds trillions of dollars of looted African wealth, and slaughtered your ancestors and burnt down your cities to loot them.

THAT'S WHY THEY ARE RICH TODAY.

AND THAT IS SAVAGERY & BARBARISM, NOT 'CIVILIZATION'.

I'm not the Mumu, the Mumu is any body who hold political position in his country but always go to uk for treatment and sent his children to study in uk . If APC are not Fools , why will they be campaigning and voting for only candidate that the lives are manage in the uk? You destroy your system and run to their country to Enjoy their system . If they are not more civilise , why do you run there for education ? The politicians are the great enemy of this country . They can cause violence in this country and quitely Evacuate their families to this country whom they don't want them to Interfere in Nigerian politics . What a Shame.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2023
omonnakoda:

Every one understands differently
Life is multiple and strange
Philosophers have philosophical understanding
Politicians have political understanding
Musicians have musical understanding
Nigerians have Nigerian understanding
Oloshos have olosho understanding
Your statement reveals your limited understanding
Even suya on top of fire has suya understanding of life
U just said listed different people with different understanding and same time say I have limited understanding, it clearly shows u don't believe in ur own statement that different people have different understanding, basically, u don't know what u are talking about, just a coñfûsed lot trying so hard to sound like u understand something.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by ArewaNorth: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
festacman:

I did my NYSC in Safana Town in Katsina State. I love your line of argument but I disagree to an extent.

The fact is that those that benefit from Politicians influenced employment opportunities are never children of the poor. They belong to upper and middle class families and may be children of those who serve the Emirs in various capacities. They are rarely children of the majority poor.

Another fact is that the schools attended by children of the poor don't have required number of teachers, which means faulty educational foundation. Sometimes, when I think about those ever-happy young boys I taught in Safana R/B School, I often pray they would somehow navigate to success in life given the poor educational foundation they had. For them, taking advantage of the employment opportunities you mentioned is impossible.

I remember with fondness how I invested money, planted seasonal beans with some of these students and shared the harvest which I took home to Anambra State. It therefore makes me sad how agriculture and food processing are neglected by State Governments that should have used it to empower millions of young people.

Average Northern Nigerian youth I encountered as a corp member was too kind-hearted to engage in atrocities of the bandits. Something went wrong. I have read about the philosophy of Sar'duana of Sokoto and I dare say none of the current leaders are going near that.

Thanks for engaging in this intellectual argument. I got enlightened to an extent though.

A lot of good will of Northern founding fathers is being wasted and abandoned by uninformed leaders of today.
Point of correction is, Emirs and traditional rulers are still highly respected but lack any political influence to the extent that they beg politicians for positions, contract and jobs for their children.
I'm very close to politicians, well grounded, my father was ordinary school teacher but I grew up and initiated connections. Minister took me to one of the most lucrative agency in Nigeria, hundreds of children of poor have gotten offers in the MDAs I pointed. I have a friend, son to an Emir struggling to get job, youths have woken up and are asking for paths to survive. The 60 qualified children from only public institutions Jigawa state Governor took to china to study Medicine end of last tenure have come back and passed Council exam and absorbed this week, 98% of them are from poor families.
Honourables are ranked with jobs or empowerment they give to their supporters. Look at Kano case and the political pronouncement coming out for just picking the children of poor only.
I strongly believe that a decade back the education was good to some extent but now the quality has gone and affected those attending public institutions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG / Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna / Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.