Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy (39661 Views)

British Envoy Makes U-turn On Binani’s ‘guber Victory’ In Adamawa, Deletes Tweet / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Saig: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/keep-your-dirty-nose-out-of-nigerias-affairs-fani-kayode-attacks-british-envoy/

Recall from this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7629091/hate-speech-trouble-looms-apc
But your dear president select can't sit his buttocks in this his sovereign country. He is always flying there for medical reasons
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Saig: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2023
But your dear president -select can't sit his buttocks in this his sovereign country. He is always flying there for medical reasons

3 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by flokii: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2023
IMASTEX:

They are the one:
* Fit enough to handle the health of the Nigeria president & other elites.
* Borrow you money that will be looted.
* Provide you aids.
* Good enough for Nigeria president to rest in.
* Helping to reduce the alarming skilled workers in Nigeria that were previously underemployed & or unemployed.
* Helping with the life expectancy of other Nigerians by allowing them stay.
* Allowing Nigerians quality education, etc.

If those in power had been responsible & alive to the welfare & wellbeing of the citizens. I doubt if such humiliation tendency, interference would be discussed. The citizens who are worse affected by the state of the country are forced to look, call out for help, since they have lost hope within. Even though, those they are calling on are the same people that birthed the mess that have lingered since independence, and might not willingly be of help.

What is Aid compared to what they have stolen from Nigeria and Africa in the past?.. the mineral resources, crude oil, gold etc.

All the m0rons wasting millions of naira to send their wards to UK for education nko? Are their graduates any better than UNILAG, OAU & UI products? Didn't we see the stvpid Falz that studied Law in UK but still didn't know private citizens can't give orders to the Army.

Well, the only valid point is that our useless leaders are the ones making colonialists talk to us anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by goody234: 11:55am On Mar 27, 2023
festacman:
Is Femi Fani Kayode working for Tinubu or against him? Why is acting like a b*tch on heat? APC and Tinubu should call this loudmouth to order immediately.

A diplomat of a strong ally of Nigeria made a complaint about your unnecessarily jaundiced opinion and you are reacting as though he slept with your wife. Yes, Nigeria is an independent nation but you can always communicate that like a mentally-balanced human being.

FFK should know that a president Tinubu needs UK more than he needs him. Statements by UK and their EU brothers that they can't work with Tinubu on account of his association with drugs would put Tinubu's presidency in legitimacy crisis. FFK should know that Tinubu, under little diplomatic pressure, can dump him like a smelly thrash in order to maintain a smooth relationship with UK.

A very uncouth fellow the art of diplomacy is being tactful and mindful of what you say the guy is an idiot ..all he is doing is trying to impress his tinubu what a loudmouth goat
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by BigBashiru: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2023
Saig:
But your dear president -select can't sit his buttocks in this his sovereign country. He is always flying there for medical reasons

Don't mind the fools....
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U are d one reacting out of sentîmeñts, Obi is a western puppet, we rèjècted him and we will reject him again and again if he ever comes to the ballot, we won't accept ur hypocritical principal.

Arguing with a brainwashed yoruba muslim boy is just a waste of productive time.
Bye.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by BigBashiru: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2023
flokii:

What is Aid compared to what they have stolen from Nigeria and Africa in the past?.. the mineral resources, crude oil, gold etc.

All the m0rons wasting millions of naira to send their wards to UK for education nko? Are their graduates any better than UNILAG, OAU & UI products? Didn't we see the stvpid Falz that studied Law in UK but still didn't know private citizens can't give orders to the Army.

Well, the only valid point is that our useless leaders are the ones making colonialists talk to us anyhow.

They would not hv stolen what they stole without the implicit involvement of the Africans or African leaders....

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Mrtaye: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Why trying to devalue our electoral process because ur càndidàte lost?
Well maybe you need to think out of the box,it wasn't hidden or neither is it a secret the brazen intimidation and many other irregularities by the perpetuators at the glare of foreign observers who unlike some Nigerians wouldn't prefer to close their mouth
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Mrtaye: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

When using a puppet, u rule through proxy.
I Knów English is ur problem.
I understand English but not when you are trying to teach me nonsense
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by flokii: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Broveens42:

Nigeria is not rising anything. Stop mixing things up while trying so hard to make sense.
Kayode is only expressing himself as a citizen because it seems only lawyers in Nigeria do recognize their rights.
What you are accusing Kanu of is due to your inability to understand the white man's language. Trust me, if Kanu had done anything incriminating, he would be picked right there in the UK for not just crimes, but an attempt to end a grip on their royal niger company.
Kanu is seeking answers to what you were called, pre-amalgamation; this is the realest step to break free from neocolonialism.

You are a bloody hypocrite.. did Adeyinka grandson do half of what Kanu did that made Igbos report him en mase to the UK authorities? the same Igbos went mute when Kanu was ordering Igbos to burn down Lagos and destroy Yoruba properties.

Imagine a prominent Yoruba leader making the statement Iwayanwu made referring to a whole tribe as rascals and he will deal with them.. By now protests upon protestts would have erupted from Igbos calling for his head, petitions to DSS, UK, US, ICC etc.
It's those that don't know you people's evil ways that will be laughing with you.. Na small remain for una cup to full.

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Ishilove: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Very unguarded in speech, this man
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by blaise26abj(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Fani Kayode is right about their interference . They should learn to keep their mouths shut about how our politicians conduct themselves verbally within our country especially when their own countries are not mentioned . Unless he has called for genocide then they can talk .
We alone as a nation have the sole right to deal with the likes Femi Fani Kayode the political prostitute for any comment that we find insulting to Nigerians . Unfortunately he is one that will never seek election but will rather lobby for political appointments by any party in power. A political seafarer. Same one that swore he would never be in APC . Now going everywhere shouting support for APC . It is sad .
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Jking20(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
festacman:
Is Femi Fani Kayode working for Tinubu or against him? Why is acting like a b*tch on heat? APC and Tinubu should call this loudmouth to order immediately.

A diplomat of a strong ally of Nigeria made a complaint about your unnecessarily jaundiced opinion and you are reacting as though he slept with your wife. Yes, Nigeria is an independent nation but you can always communicate that like a mentally-balanced human being.

FFK should know that a president Tinubu needs UK more than he needs him. Statements by UK and their EU brothers that they can't work with Tinubu on account of his association with drugs would put Tinubu's presidency in legitimacy crisis. FFK should know that Tinubu, under little diplomatic pressure, can dump him like a smelly thrash in order to maintain a smooth relationship with UK.

Are you fucking serious 😅
That Tinubu needs the UK and EU more, pls I need more explanation here.
Maybe you're one of those who still believes we are still under British colony...
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
spiralwedge:
The British must be put in their place at all cost. Along with France, very very mischievous people in relations with other countries.

Though i do not always agree with FFK, i do totally on this one.

To hell with their visa ban. Who their visa help? It’s demeaning for them to be everywhere and threatening a whole nation of visa ban. Like their country is heaven or they are the only country? This is so shameful, that a visa to the UK is now seen as a big thing one would be pained if denied. Na wa o.

UK visa ban is mostly across board, if they ban u, expect most of EU to do the same including the US, Your passport may not even be stamped by African countries with links to them, that's how powerful the British visa is, FFK should not set Nigeria a developing country, 30yrs backwards in terms of diplomacy and international cooperation

my 2pound advisory
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Rickmann: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/keep-your-dirty-nose-out-of-nigerias-affairs-fani-kayode-attacks-british-envoy/

Recall from this thread

FFK has always being a slave. Only loyal to whoever feeds him. Take him seriously at ur own peril.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Myself2(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bashet:
No outsiders has right to dabble into our politics considering they know nothing about our affairs. Nigeria is a sovereign state! Nigeria is not under any colonial rule. High time they sunk into their hypocritical heads!

I don't even blame them. It's the useless people who keep behaving like slaves while calling on them that made them to start talking to feel relevant. Can they say gibberish when it comes to China or Japan? Point is they aren't important in the scheme of things and have no business in the affair of a sovereign state thus should keep their hypocritical trashy mouth off.

Trump for example didn't believe he lost the election to Biden and was acting as a sore loser before he was clamped. Did you see any country interfere in the USA political affairs?

Hypocritical people who can't even take it if they were in the same shoes.

See the way Pier Morgan and several British people lambast Harry and Meghan daily because the two said little stuff about their Queen. Let alone, if a clown dare say gibberish about the British heritage. Yet they expect us not to talk while some fools provoke us daily by constantly saying gibberish about Yoruba heritage? Can British tolerate such nonsense? That is, can they tolerate some clowns saying nonsense about their British heritage while living on their British soil and even supporting Ipob terrorism to destroy their land like the Igbos are doing?

Little Englander grin grin grin
Chai, this FFK get bad mouth walahi.
Oya, let the little Englander reply FFK, they both should get into a ring and slug it out rather than disrurb us online
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by shopwiser: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U should show me d enjoyment he installed in Anambra then I will support him, u can't repackage a fàilèd govèrñór under "suffer no d tire u" slogan and expect it to work, it makes people to screen Obi's performance d more which makes him less appealing to d masses.
what exactly has tinubu done. Tell me and back it up with facts cos I am a full lagosian, born and brought up in LUTH Lagos, schooled throughout in Lagos, also graduated from University of Lagos, Nysc'd in Lagos, working in Lagos and lived both on island and mainland. so explain to me what tinubu has actually done. Back it up with fact on why he should be Nigerian next President
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Moye715: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
spiralwedge:
The British must be put in their place at all cost. Along with France, very very mischievous people in relations with other countries.

Though i do not always agree with FFK, i do totally on this one.

To hell with their visa ban. Who their visa help? It’s demeaning for them to be everywhere and threatening a whole nation of visa ban. Like their country is heaven or they are the only country? This is so shameful, that a visa to the UK is now seen as a big thing one would be pained if denied. Na wa o.

Will you blame them? Blame your inferiority complex citizens that exalt visa like it's a source of life. Very stupid set of Nigerians! There are more than 300 countries in the world the one can visit and have a good time, so what is peculiar about their visa. Honestly I blame Nigerians... Who do us this thing ?

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Charlie2020(f): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
dre11:

Recall from this thread
U stopped being a British colony, and have come of age, 63 years after! So tell us why y'all rush to Britain for treatment of symptoms as simple as headache. The out going president once spent close to 100days in UK on medical tourism. His equally frail, asthenic successor in waiting will take this medical tourism to a new height
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
shopwiser:
what exactly has tinubu done. Tell me and back it up with facts cos I am a full lagosian, born and brought up in LUTH Lagos, schooled throughout in Lagos, also graduated from University of Lagos, Nysc'd in Lagos, working in Lagos and lived both on island and mainland. so explain to me what tinubu has actually done. Back it up with fact on why he should be Nigerian next President
U should have explained to me how Obi brought joy and progress to Anambra before asking this question, explain to me how Obi developed and grew Anambra before asking and I will give u answers, u can be a Lagosian and still don't know Lagos.
I know so many lgb0 Lagosians who were born and brought up in ajegunle, mushin and all the jungles of Lagos.
U are not d first, so tell me how Obi grew Anambra.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mrtaye:

Well maybe you need to think out of the box,it wasn't hidden or neither is it a secret the brazen intimidation and many other irregularities by the perpetuators at the glare of foreign observers who unlike some Nigerians wouldn't prefer to close their mouth
It is also glaring his càndidàte lost that's why he is bluffing, he can't pretend he didn't see or hear what Obi himself and his followers have been saying all these months.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Arguing with a brainwashed yoruba muslim boy is just a waste of productive time.
Bye.
The fact that u assume I am a Yoruba and Muslim is d reason I shouldn't be talking with u, u lack sènsè.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Electorate: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bashet:
No outsiders has right to dabble into our politics considering they know nothing about our affairs. Nigeria is a sovereign state! Nigeria is not under any colonial rule. High time they sunk into their hypocritical heads!

I don't even blame them. It's the useless people who keep behaving like slaves while calling on them that made them to start talking to feel relevant. Can they say gibberish when it comes to China or Japan? Point is they aren't important in the scheme of things and have no business in the affair of a sovereign state thus should keep their hypocritical trashy mouth off.

Trump for example didn't believe he lost the election to Biden and was acting as a sore loser before he was clamped. Did you see any country interfere in the USA political affairs?

Hypocritical people who can't even take it if they were in the same shoes.

See the way Pier Morgan and several British people lambast Harry and Meghan daily because the two said little stuff about their Queen. Let alone, if a clown dare say gibberish about the British heritage. Yet they expect us not to talk while some fools provoke us daily by constantly saying gibberish about Yoruba heritage? Can British tolerate such nonsense? That is, can they tolerate some clowns saying nonsense about their British heritage while living on their British soil and even supporting Ipob terrorism to destroy their land like the Igbos are doing?

Lipscomb:
I like the way femi addressed the bastard here.These are my personal views and I am constrained to express them given the fact that one @benllewellynjo1, a misguided, mischievous and clearly unlettered Englander who does not know his place, threw away all caution and mentioned my name in his inglorious commentary.

flokii:
Nigeria rising..

No to colonialists meddling in our affairs.

They hid Diezani from Nigerians despite all the atrocities she committed in Nigeria, they kept quiet when Kanu was inciting hate through his radio biafra transmitted from UK, they only came when Nigeria's State Secret Service nabbed him.

Who do these folks really think they are?

akingangan:
Blame the inferior-minded Nigerians
always begging for a visa ban like traveling to these cold regions is a prize.

What a disgrace to ask for Visa ban.

With all the violence at the US capitol, imagine they start asking for a Visa ban from us for their citizens.

Stupid!

Given FFT incitement comments during election and violent outcome you would still support him, party affiliation has affected your sense of reasoning. You cannot progress in life with this kind of mindset because you don't know when to call a spade a spade.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by festacman(m): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jking20:

Are you fucking serious 😅
That Tinubu needs the UK and EU more, pls I need more explanation here.
Maybe you're one of those who still believes we are still under British colony...

Why do you have Ministry of Foreign Affairs? Why do we spend money Nigeria post and maintain ambassadors and diplomats all over world? Why did US refused to sell their fighter jets to Nigeria and do you know the diplomatic lobby that went into getting them to change their mins? Why was Tinubu camp worried that US president has not congratulated him? Why is US giving Nigeria back late Gen Abacha's looted fund instead of seizing it for its use? Which country is President-elect resting and why not Nigeria?

Are you kidding me?
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
obrian888:

Suppose what you are saying is possible i would've' rejoice with you, Tifnubu is a former drug convicts in the US, and you are telling me he will reject their offer? or refuse to do their bidding? big lie, e nor get the liver
Seems u don't have a TV.
What did he say about climate change that u guys were all nóísé about few months ago?
I am sure u are not even aware of what he said other than to follow d bandwagon.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Electorate: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

How did UK become our ally?
Do u know what an ally is or u want to be a worshipper of the west?
Couñtries like Burkina Faso, Mali etc are kicking their colonial masters out and slamming bans on them, u want us to worship UK, who told u that the UK sees u as their ally?

First understand what COMMONWEALTH means before ignorantly searching for the meaning of ally, I bet you don't know Nigeria is still a member of Commonwealth countries as such an ally of UK. Go school you no gree go grin
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Mrtaye: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

It is also glaring his càndidàte lost that's why he is bluffing, he can't pretend he didn't see or hear what Obi himself and his followers have been saying all these months.
He losing is primary but was the peocess fair...that's secondary
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by orisa37: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
RIGHT.
BRITAIN CAN'T MAKE LAWS FOR NIGERIA. ENOUGH OF THEIR INTERFERENCE IN BUHARINOMICS. THIS IS TINUNOMICS. STOP THE NONSENSE.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by orisa37: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
"keep-your-dirty-nose-out-of-nigerias-affairs-fani-kayode-attacks-british-envoy".

SEE HIS NOSE, REALLY DIRTY.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by DoxxAnon: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
Femi, Festus and Bayo are really working!

No campaign team has ever worked so hard AFTER elections to validate the mandate of their candidate! They are even organizing protest to protect their mandate… wetin Musa no go see inside kettle?!

Anyway, there is no rest for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Invitationn: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
festacman:

I don’t endorse the approach but I endorse the message.
They should keep their noses out of our internal affairs!
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by TheOgaBoss: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Maize247:
Obi and Chinedu Gbadebo said the worst, Uwayawu etc.
quote what they said

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG / Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna / Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.