Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy (39655 Views)

British Envoy Makes U-turn On Binani’s ‘guber Victory’ In Adamawa, Deletes Tweet / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by uba1991: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
MartinsD12:

Fani idiot is the worst media aide any politician can have , this man is filled with so much hatred, tribalistic, uses derogatory and abusive language very often the way he likes I wonder why twitter is keeping quiet his account should be banned, is twitter not seeing all this derogatory abusive language on personalities of Nigeria and the world
Twitter cannot act without someone complaining.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Solocoin: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Trying so hard to have a good name for Tinubu book. The same person he was insulting. All in the name of sharing in the looting of the national Treasury.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Web2020: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
What is making Fani talk like a parrot like this?
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by CENI: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

How did UK become our ally?
Do u know what an ally is or u want to be a worshipper of the west?
Couñtries like Burkina Faso, Mali etc are kicking their colonial masters out and slamming bans on them, u want us to worship UK, who told u that the UK sees u as their ally?

Hmmm! Little minds everywhere. You forgot that our President-Select and CJN have been to London in the past two weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by juman(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs,

Gbam.
Gbam.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by CENI: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bfly:
FFK aside.
These People should just mind their country and stop meddling in Nigeria political affairs.

Tell our president-select to stop going over there naw. Just few weeks after his selection, he has secretly run to UK.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Dawnofhope: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
This is how Dictators starts , they try to chase away civilised countries before Climbing down on their citizens . We will see how we can Convince the south south and south east to make Shetima the president
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by shopwiser: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Lagos is d smallest, just like most of u in Nigeria don't understand pólitîcs or governance in Nigeria, that's how Lagos is for many of u.
if your understanding of Nigerian politics is by hiring thugs, disruption and violence then I don't wanna understand it. I'm very young but I head a department in my company. Nigerian politics is very little to achieve.. I won't achieve it at the detriment of Nigerians.Instead I will someday head an organization. I am a young ambitious boy. If I live the life of Pablo.. Lagos will be in my thumbs.. cos little money your tribe, thugs, police and every authority in Lagos will be at my feet..lol
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by CENI: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
ykalhaji:

What does he need from UK ? The UK needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs the UK. FFK's stance will make them even make them give Nigeria more leverage when we get on negotiations. They will know Nigerians no send them and their visas, because after Visas these western nations have nothing to offer Africans again.

Many little kids in this forum, in name they are supporting APC. They already forgot that our president-select had been to London in less than one month of his selection
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Electorate: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U are big f00I tho.
Commonwealth is an association like UN, AU etc, if being a member of commonwealth makes u an ally then u are an ally with all UN, AU nations definitely.
U keep blabbing about allies when u don't even understand Nîgeriàn politics, u think u understand international politics.
I put it to u, Nigèria is not an ally of the UK.
Agree or not, u can continue to çry.

Go school you no gree, keep disgracing yourself otondo.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by omonnakoda: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
festacman:
Is Femi Fani Kayode working for Tinubu or against him? Why is acting like a b*tch on heat? APC and Tinubu should call this loudmouth to order immediately.

A diplomat of a strong ally of Nigeria made a complaint about your unnecessarily jaundiced opinion and you are reacting as though he slept with your wife. Yes, Nigeria is an independent nation but you can always communicate that like a mentally-balanced human being.

FFK should know that a president Tinubu needs UK more than he needs him. Statements by UK and their EU brothers that they can't work with Tinubu on account of his association with drugs would put Tinubu's presidency in legitimacy crisis. FFK should know that Tinubu, under little diplomatic pressure, can dump him like a smelly thrash in order to maintain a smooth relationship with UK.
Who is a strong ally?

An ally that abandoned Nigeria during Covid19 ,Boko Haram and Banditry but has found billions for Ukraine?
The UK is not an ally
Country that awarded billions to a bogus P&ID. against. Nigeria.?
The number one destination for stolen money from Nigeria?
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by ComeToJesus: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by CENI: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Henrymas:
This glutton whose god, morality and senses is his belly, has spoken again.

No be Foolish Federal Kola-nut (FFK) seeker be dat
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by RichesFlag(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
grin

Where Belle face 👀
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by BadEnglish(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
kk2027:
My own be say

The stolen mandate should be returned

A new Nigeria is POssible
Ogbeni rest now, who stole your manhood?
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
Electorate:

Go school you no gree, keep disgracing yourself otondo.
U keep making a jóké of urself thinking UK is ur ally, same way u made a jóké of urself that Lienus was going to win d elections.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Fujiyama: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Abfinest007:
He will apologize soon

^^^
grin
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
shopwiser:
if your understanding of Nigerian politics is by hiring thugs, disruption and violence then I don't wanna understand it. I'm very young but I head a department in my company. Nigerian politics is very little to achieve.. I won't achieve it at the detriment of Nigerians.Instead I will someday head an organization. I am a young ambitious boy. If I live the life of Pablo.. Lagos will be in my thumbs.. cos little money your tribe, thugs, police and every authority in Lagos will be at my feet..lol
Ur statement shows u don't understand pólitîcs.
Pablo didn't just become Pablo, u may ñèvèr live to being a Pablo before u think of having Lagos at ur feet, u think u just wake up and have influence and power?
U really need to understand life and politics.
Heading ur department is a different ball game to understanding life, as well as owning and running a business.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
CENI:

Hmmm! Little minds everywhere. You forgot that our President-Select and CJN have been to London in the past two weeks.
Does that make UK ur ally?
Will UK send troops to back u in d event of wàr without gaining anything from it?
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Fujiyama: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
DeLaRue:
People just don't understand that despite its challenges, Nigeria is a mighty country.

^^^
grin

DeLaRue:
Most populous country and largest economy in Africa and on the cusps of economic explosion if we get our acts together.

^^^
grin grin

DeLaRue:
Just because Ghana, Sweden, Argentina (etc) get a few more hours of electricity doesn't make them more notable and powerful than Nigeria.

^^^
grin grin grin
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by CENI: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Does that make UK ur ally?
Will UK send troops to back u in d event of wàr without gaining anything from it?

Didn't they back us during the civil war against SE? That's what makes an ally, whether with gaining something or not. You guys should learn.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
CENI:

Didn't they back us during the civil war against SE? That's what makes an ally, whether with gaining something or not. You guys should learn.
They backed u, the French backed Biafra, u know why?
Oil was at stake, if Biafra had been established, they would have lost d oil.
UK don't see Africans as thèîr ally, they see u as tool to be used.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by shopwiser: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Ur statement shows u don't understand pólitîcs.
Pablo didn't just become Pablo, u may ñèvèr live to being a Pablo before u think of having Lagos at ur feet, u think u just wake up and have influence and power?
U really need to understand life and politics.
Heading ur department is a different ball game to understanding life, as well as owning and running a business.
Nah, If I wanna be pablo especially in Nigeria all I need is money, connection and being ruthless. To gain power is a mindset few to only those who can grab it as the society is shaped to mold everyone and keep them in line with tools such as religion, schools, government (I think there are 7 entities, I can only remember 3). I just need to be on the opposite side of everything with some connections. You can easily be feared but can't gain respect. Respect is earned. Tinubu can be powerful but wait till he dies, then tell me based on your observation if he could force respect lol, infulence and power is very easy that is why a lot of family has power till some point. but where yours stops is where another man's starts from. In the street, jus little change, you are already in control of the touts and they can do anything for you, then go ahead to deal illigitimately to multiply your earnings then clear anyone by hook or by crook who tries to stop you.. you might own a business and never be successful infact your chances are very slim... you only enjoy freedom of being an entrepreneur, every politician has a God father, even tinubu did plus you can hear the rumour of his drug dealings in the 90s lol. The main question is shey you get mind for that kind of lifestyle.. can you risk your freedom for annything.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
shopwiser:
Nah, If I wanna be pablo especially in Nigeria all I need is money, connection and being ruthless. To gain power is a mindset few to only those who can grab it as the society is shaped to mold everyone and keep them in line with tools such as religion, schools, government (I think there are 7 entities, I can only remember 3). I just need to be on the opposite side of everything with some connections. You can easily be feared but can't gain respect. Respect is earned. Tinubu can be powerful but wait till he dies, then tell me based on your observation if he could force respect lol, infulence and power is very easy that is why a lot of family has power till some point. but where yours stops is where another man's starts from. In the street, jus little change, you are already in control of the touts and they can do anything for you, then go ahead to deal illigitimately to multiply your earnings then clear anyone by hook or by crook who tries to stop you.. you might own a business and never be successful infact your chances are very slim... you only enjoy freedom of being an entrepreneur, every politician has a God father, even tinubu did plus you can hear the rumour of his drug dealings in the 90s lol. The main question is shey you get mind for that kind of lifestyle.. can you risk your freedom for annything.
If I wanted to be a drug dealer, years ago I would have been a drug baron.
Loyalty is a valuable asset in a drug circle, u know why?
U are not d only drug baron and dealer.
U are not d only one seeking for attention and control of d street, life is deep.
Sit and learn life.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by ykalhaji(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
festacman:

Why is Tinubu's camp losing sleep because Pres, Biden is yet to congratulate him? Where is Tinubu currently resting after election and why is he not doing so in Nigeria? Where did he undergo surgery on his bad leg? Why is it so important to have ministry of foreign affairs?

Look, Nigeria send "them and their visas" because every graduation period in UK, Nigeria politicians show off their graduating children with pride. You don't need visa for now but they do. They offer financial aids to Africa which your African leaders misuse in addition to the money country coffers.

Are kidding me?

One thing about financial aid from Foreign countries, 80% goes back to their country and except you are another Western or European country, they don't give your government the funds, they give their NGO/spy organizations to administer the funds for their own specific and specified agendas.

As per Ministry of Foreign affairs, all countries have it, even the almighty US and UK, so they need us too.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Bashet:
No outsiders has right to dabble into our politics considering they know nothing about our affairs. Nigeria is a sovereign state! Nigeria is not under any colonial rule. High time they sunk into their hypocritical heads!

I don't even blame them. It's the useless people who keep behaving like slaves while calling on them that made them to start talking to feel relevant. Can they say gibberish when it comes to China or Japan? Point is they aren't important in the scheme of things and have no business in the affair of a sovereign state thus should keep their hypocritical trashy mouth off.

Trump for example didn't believe he lost the election to Biden and was acting as a sore loser before he was clamped. Did you see any country interfere in the USA political affairs?

Hypocritical people who can't even take it if they were in the same shoes.

See the way Morgan and several British people lambast Harry and Meghan daily because the two said little stuff about their Queen. Let alone, if a clown dare say gibberish about the British heritage. Yet they expect us not to talk while some fools provoke us daily by constantly saying gibberish about Yoruba heritage? Can British tolerate such nonsense? That is, can they tolerate some clowns saying nonsense about their British heritage while living on their British soil and even supporting Ipob terrorism to destroy their land like the Igbos are doing?
After all this long epistle, tomorrow you'll still send your children to schools there (that's if you're rich oo), you'll still travel there for medical tourism, you'll still run to them for loan etc. Etc. Etc
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Billmos: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
In as much I don't like ffk but in this he is right it's high time we nigerian known dat we are independent nation d way we always wait for uk n us to approve us before we get married is like we are forcing dem to colonize us again.d uk diplomat is very wrong to mentioned ffk in his comments quite undiplomatic of him n I like ffk for giving him so raw too after all he was train in their country.i no foolish nigerian who believe their poverty life can only be make rich if d get visa to this western world.i don't give a Bleep about their visa ban.its high time we conduct ourselves as a sovereign nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Bashet: 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Melagros:

After all this long epistle, tomorrow you'll still send your children to schools there (that's if you're rich oo), you'll still travel there for medical tourism, you'll still run to them for loan etc. Etc. Etc

Education in Nigeria top schools beat schools in abroad. That's why our doctors can compete well with the whites! Did you even realise the whites came to have their education in Nigeria in the old days?

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by MartinsD12(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
uba1991:
Twitter cannot act without someone complaining.
But they keep suspending accounts up and down just for ordinary advert
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by XAUBulls: 12:02am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by XAUBulls: 12:09am On Mar 28, 2023
Bashet:
No outsiders has right to dabble into our politics considering they know nothing about our affairs. Nigeria is a sovereign state! Nigeria is not under any colonial rule. High time they sunk into their hypocritical heads!

I don't even blame them. It's the useless people who keep behaving like slaves while calling on them that made them to start talking to feel relevant. Can they say gibberish when it comes to China or Japan? Point is they aren't important in the scheme of things and have no business in the affair of a sovereign state thus should keep their hypocritical trashy mouth off.

Trump for example didn't believe he lost the election to Biden and was acting as a sore loser before he was clamped. Did you see any country interfere in the USA political affairs?

Hypocritical people who can't even take it if they were in the same shoes.

See the way Morgan and several British people lambast Harry and Meghan daily because the two said little stuff about their Queen. Let alone, if a clown dare say gibberish about the British heritage. Yet they expect us not to talk while some fools provoke us daily by constantly saying gibberish about Yoruba heritage? Can British tolerate such nonsense? That is, can they tolerate some clowns saying nonsense about their British heritage while living on their British soil and even supporting Ipob terrorism to destroy their land like the Igbos are doing?
True that.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by XAUBulls: 12:12am On Mar 28, 2023
flokii:
Nigeria rising..

No to colonialists meddling in our affairs.

They hid Diezani from Nigerians despite all the atrocities she committed in Nigeria, they kept quiet when Kanu was inciting hate through his radio biafra transmitted from UK, they only came when Nigeria's State Secret Service nabbed him.

Who do these folks really think they are?
Thumbs up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Acheju Salome Abuh Buried In Kogi (Photos) / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates / Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.