Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy (39656 Views)

British Envoy Makes U-turn On Binani’s ‘guber Victory’ In Adamawa, Deletes Tweet / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Guinness Nigeria Blasts Man Who Called Peter Obi Liar: Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Bashet: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2023
jagabandit:

Thunder fire you and that your useless Yorubas heritage..Yorubas heritage that is well known to he agborotic heritage that is full of bullying and intimations.You guys deserve to live in the push cos you guys are full of hatred envy and wicked.
You claimed to be accommodative but any little provocation, you resort to burning igbos properties and businesses.,and see nothing wrong with it.
You guys have been behaving agborotically since time immemorial but did nothing. ONE DAY ONE DAY, we will close our shops, come out in dove to fight you guys man to man weapon to weapon, you will see that it is mouth and chest beating that you people have.We igbos we are not afraid of yoruba and I am 100% sure you cannot defeat us.You guys wicked souls changed the moment thiefnubuu was rigged in to a stolen mandate. We can't be init

Na agbero you see and you're crying? grin

What would you do if we let out OPC and Oya? cheesy

Continue to say gibberish to provoke us..

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Henrymas(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2023
This glutton whose god, morality and senses is his belly, has spoken again.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Maize247(f): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
who else in any ofthe presidential campaign councils, expressed such ethnic bile like ffk and see other clowns in apc pcc? their very prominent positions in the apc pcc gives their toxic opinions an official apc coloration.
Obi and Chinedu Gbadebo said the worst, Uwayawu etc.

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Carlylepneuma: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2023
British envoy u don buy market, na FFK U prize so? Nna u go wish say u no react to him comment in d first place grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by comodo: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
The same UK and US they were always calling on to come and save Nigeria from APC is who they are now telling to keep shut grin
Even calling them to congratulate the president select. Ayam confused
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2023
But Nigerians are heading administrative offices in Britain.

I said it that this man, FFK is mad, his drug suppliers are really working hard. Just see what a grown man vomited from his mouth
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Princedapace(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2023
Bashet:
No outsiders has right to dabble into our politics considering they know nothing about our affairs. Nigeria is a sovereign state! Nigeria is not under any colonial rule. High time they sunk into their hypocritical heads!

I don't even blame them. It's the useless people who keep behaving like slaves while calling on them that made them to start talking to feel relevant. Can they say gibberish when it comes to China or Japan? Point is they aren't important in the scheme of things and have no business in the affair of a sovereign state thus should keep their hypocritical trashy mouth off.

Trump for example didn't believe he lost the election to Biden and has been acting as a sore loser before he was clamped. Did you see any country interfere in the USA political affairs?

Hypocritical people who can't even take it if they were in the same shoes.

See the way Pier Morgan and several British people lambast Harry and Meghan daily because the two said some little stuff about their Queen. Let alone, if a clown dare say gibberish about the British heritage. Yet they expect us not to talk while some fools provoke us daily by constantly saying gibberish about Yoruba heritage? Can British tolerate such nonsense? That is, can they tolerate some clowns saying nonsense about their British heritage while living on their British soil and even supporting Ipob terrorism to destroy their land like the Igbos are doing?

hahahaha, your country collected 5 million pounds from the UK for the election, so they must report their observations. Also, FFK was making inciting comments which is not good for a top ranked officer. Such comments could cause war and UK doesnt want war in Nigeria.

Make una dey call all these politicians to order o becus if they land us into war, they will fly out over night. I hope u have enough resources to fly ur kids out.
When the war started in Ukrain, even though russia has destroyed many cities in Ukrain, Thousands of russians have died too in the war. This shows that war is not good at all.
Two leaders from Russia and Ukrain caused war, now, the masses are the ones suffering while the two leaders enjoy.
Some rich People in Russia and Ukrain were also able to book private jets and ran away before the war.
All these Naija top ranked officials making ethnic incitements no good o becus if wahala burst, them go japa leave all of una for here make una kill una selves and rape una selves.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Hotice085: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2023
Bashet:
No outsiders has right to dabble into our politics considering they know nothing about our affairs. Nigeria is a sovereign state! Nigeria is not under any colonial rule. High time they sunk into their hypocritical heads!

I don't even blame them. It's the useless people who keep behaving like slaves while calling on them that made them to start talking to feel relevant. Can they say gibberish when it comes to China or Japan? Point is they aren't important in the scheme of things and have no business in the affair of a sovereign state thus should keep their hypocritical trashy mouth off.

Trump for example didn't believe he lost the election to Biden and has been acting as a sore loser before he was clamped. Did you see any country interfere in the USA political affairs?

See the way Pier Morgan and several British people lambast Harry and Meghan daily because the two said little stuff about their Queen. Let alone, if a clown dare say gibberish about the British heritage. Yet they expect us not to talk while some fools provoke us daily by constantly saying gibberish about Yoruba heritage? Can British tolerate such nonsense? That is, can they tolerate some clowns saying nonsense about their British heritage while living on their British soil and even supporting Ipob terrorism to destroy their land like the Igbos are doing?

You are a mad man, what do you think give em the impetus to talk and do the way they like with us?
Can your president do without them, what do have that makes you think you have mouth to talk?
Shut up ya mouth and let them deal with the rat, ordinary DSS hold him the man calm down na people wey him masters de worship him wan 4k with
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

According to you, Buhari that was sleeping in the West almost on daily basis told them No?

And Tiefnubu that's already in the west even before securing his stolen mandate will also tell the west No?

I don't really know where very ignorant and nauseating creatures like some of you emerge from.
Buhari said a resounding "NO" when he was talked to about legalizing gay union.
Same Buhari at COP27 told d west to pay for d damages they caused that's leading to climate change now.
Tinubu is saying if d west wants us to follow up with climate change protocol, they should provide d funds not after stealing our coal and oil use it to develop then tell us to be careful.
I am sure u dón't have a TV to watch news other than the lies u all feed urselves with on Twitter.
The west know who is a puppet and who is not and Obi is definitely a western puppet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2023
pacespot:

E no go better for your head wet lack commonsense. So Obi will be UK puppet but Buhari and Tinubu who rush to their UK hospital for common cold are not their puppets?

Between Igbo and Fulani, which tribe is loyal to UK agenda in Nigeria?
U won't be asking these questions if u have access to a functional TV that airs news.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Karnice600: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2023
BigBashiru:

the black man is a man that loves to turn things upside down....Tinubu was the man that ignored all nigeria media houses and went to chatham house to get white man validation. Tinubu is also costantly going to Europe for medical care....

So its Tinubu that will worship westerners....
What was Obi doing before campaign started in Nigèria?
Flying from country to country, I know u will come to dèñy it now.
Was Tinubu flying from country to country?
Did Obi go to Chatham house or not?
Cry all u want, we won't have a western puppet as our president.

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Bovis(m): 11:07am On Mar 27, 2023
festacman:
Is Femi Fani Kayode working for Tinubu or against him? Why is acting like a b*tch on heat? APC and Tinubu should call this loudmouth to order immediately.

A diplomat of a strong ally of Nigeria made a complaint about your unnecessarily jaundiced opinion and you are reacting as though he slept with your wife. Yes, Nigeria is an independent nation but you can always communicate that like a mentally-balanced human being.

FFK should know that a president Tinubu needs UK more than he needs him. Statements by UK and their EU brothers that they can't work with Tinubu on account of his association with drugs would put Tinubu's presidency in legitimacy crisis. FFK should know that Tinubu, under little diplomatic pressure, can dump him like a smelly thrash in order to maintain a smooth relationship with UK.

You have no knowledge of how international relations works. FFK is 💯 right on this. I would not be surprised if the deputy High Commissioner is recalled for dabbling into the internal politics of a sovereign nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2023
searchlight:
At least you can see where Buhari's no has brought us.

We were not better than this.
And we will stand our ground.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 11:14am On Mar 27, 2023
Mrtaye:

So isn't it ironical that your people go there for medical, tourism, education,stay....so suddenly thy have become bad overnight because they are saying the obvious fact
I don't stay there, I stay in my country, I did my edûcàtîon in my country, the fact that some people go there doesn't mean they should rule us through proxy, those places are littered with lgb0s and from Obi's campaign, it shows he is someone who will carry out their wish and explain to us why we should follow it.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2023
Mrtaye:

They are not our ally and yet you go there for study, medical, tourism,stay etc oya now go to Burkina Faso and Mali for study nqw
I don't go there for study, I don't go there for medicals, yes!!!
I go to Burkina Faso and Mali, Russians have been going to England even till date Russians go there, are they allies?
Sometimes u should school urself before coming to a public forum.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2023
Mrtaye:

They are not our ally and yet you go there for study, medical, tourism,stay etc oya now go to Burkina Faso and Mali for study nqw
I go to Burkina Faso and Mali, Russians have been going to England even till date Russians go there, are they allies?
Sometimes u should school urself before coming to a public forum
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2023
shopwiser:
enjoy your chains.. suffer no dey tire you
U should show me d enjoyment he installed in Anambra then I will support him, u can't repackage a fàilèd govèrñór under "suffer no d tire u" slogan and expect it to work, it makes people to screen Obi's performance d more which makes him less appealing to d masses.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2023
Kukutenla:

Tell that to the Jagaban who refused to attend any interview by Nigerian media but jumped at the first invite by Chatham House UK and even danced to celebrate before sitting for an interview with Okocha of BBC.
Take it or not, the UK don't see us allies, u can pretend all u want.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Mrtaye: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I don't stay there, I stay in my country, I did my edûcàtîon in my country, the fact that some people go there doesn't mean they should rule us through proxy, those places are littered with lgb0s and from Obi's campaign, it shows he is someone who will carry out their wish and explain to us why we should follow it.
So it's now that you suddenly realize that they rule through proxy
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Mrtaye: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Sometimes u should school urself before coming to a public forum
So why are you trying to devalue the British envoy because his remark doesn't favor you
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by festacman(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2023
Bovis:

You have no knowledge of how international relations works. FFK is 💯 right on this. I would not be surprised if the deputy High Commissioner is recalled for dabbling into the internal politics of a sovereign nation

How come Nigeria and other countries dabbled into sovereign apartheid regime of South Africa and fought for the locals instead of just leaving them to their fate because it was "internal matter". Look, no nation is an island. Under late Gen. Abacha, Nigeria was a sovereign country yet international community made us a pariah because Ken Saro Wiwa was executed.

So calm down. That you are part of the ethnic group that has a bit advantage now doesn't justify nonsense. After all, when Gen Abacha was victimising the Yorubas on account late Gen. Diya coup allegation, most Nigerians irrespective tribes supported NADECO to fight Abacha from the same UK you are talking down at.

so much about "you have no knowledge of how international relations works".

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Buhari said a resounding "NO" when he was talked to about legalizing gay union.
Same Buhari at COP27 told d west to pay for d damages they caused that's leading to climate change now.
Tinubu is saying if d west wants us to follow up with climate change protocol, they should provide d funds not after stealing our coal and oil use it to develop then tell us to be careful.
I am sure u dón't have a TV to watch news other than the lies u all feed urselves with on Twitter.
The west know who is a puppet and who is not and Obi is definitely a western puppet.

Obi, the "western puppet", is not running to the UK hospitals and cities with his mattresses and pillows begging for treatment.
But guess the people doing so.... Your dirty ass godfathers: Tiefnubu, Buhari, etc.
The same set of fools you think are rejecting the West

Obi, the "western puppet", doesn't run to the West to rest after his campaigns and elections.
Guess the ones doing that: Tiefnubu, Buhari, your corrupt and clueless godfathers.

Don't you think you're a hypocrite and are just reacting out of mere sentiments?

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by ArewaNorth: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2023
festacman:
Is Femi Fani Kayode working for Tinubu or against him? Why is acting like a b*tch on heat? APC and Tinubu should call this loudmouth to order immediately.

A diplomat of a strong ally of Nigeria made a complaint about your unnecessarily jaundiced opinion and you are reacting as though he slept with your wife. Yes, Nigeria is an independent nation but you can always communicate that like a mentally-balanced human being.

FFK should know that a president Tinubu needs UK more than he needs him. Statements by UK and their EU brothers that they can't work with Tinubu on account of his association with drugs would put Tinubu's presidency in legitimacy crisis. FFK should know that Tinubu, under little diplomatic pressure, can dump him like a smelly thrash in order to maintain a smooth relationship with UK.
This mental inferiority from u is too much, I'm happy to see more Southerners becoming bold and removing the shackles of fear against whites just like us in the North, kudos to FFK in this case.
Your statement about UK or EU releasing statement abt not working with Tinubu Govt proven more of ur mental inferiority. Those Nations work with evil people and Satan comfortably than good people. They're more evil than anything on earth.
Go and grow balls, Bleep the UK and EU!

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by Allisgud: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2023
Bashet:

Trump for example didn't believe he lost the election to Biden and was acting as a sore loser before he was clamped. Did you see any country interfere in the USA political affairs?

See the way Pier Morgan and several British people lambast Harry and Meghan daily because the two said little stuff about their Queen. Let alone, if a clown dare say gibberish about the British heritage. Yet they expect us not to talk while some fools provoke us daily by constantly saying gibberish about Yoruba heritage? Can British tolerate such nonsense? That is, can they tolerate some clowns saying nonsense about their British heritage while living on their British soil and even supporting Ipob terrorism to destroy their land like the Igbos are doing?
but u and the apc need them when u need to take over from pdp govt,dey play,tinubu should have reject chattam house interviews like he did to the local media houses
DEY PLAY
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Obi, the "western puppet", is not running to the UK hospitals and cities with his mattresses and pillows begging for treatment.
But guess the people doing so.... Your dirty ass godfathers: Tiefnubu, Buhari, etc.
The same set of fools you think are rejecting the West

Obi, the "western puppet", doesn't run to the West to rest after his campaigns and elections.
Guess the ones doing that: Tiefnubu, Buhari, your corrupt and clueless godfathers.

Don't you think you're a hypocrite and are just reacting out of mere sentiments?
U are d one reacting out of sentîmeñts, Obi is a western puppet, we rèjècted him and we will reject him again and again if he ever comes to the ballot, we won't accept ur hypocritical principal.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2023
Mrtaye:

So why are you trying to devalue the British envoy because his remark doesn't favor you
Why trying to devalue our electoral process because ur càndidàte lost?
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by JagabanBorgu: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2023
Mrtaye:

So it's now that you suddenly realize that they rule through proxy
When using a puppet, u rule through proxy.
I Knów English is ur problem.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by shinealight(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2023
SLAP44:
grin

It takes a certain kind of mental illness to support the drug baron. One day, all his supporters will be running 🏃‍♀️ buttt naked on the streets.

Please try using that thing between your ears before making comments in a public domain! cool cool
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by festacman(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2023
ArewaNorth:
This mental inferiority from u is too much, I'm happy to see more Southerners becoming bold and removing the shackles of fear against whites just like us in the North, kudos to FFK in this case.
Your statement about UK or EU releasing statement abt not working with Tinubu Govt proven more of ur mental inferiority. Those Nations work with evil people and Satan comfortably than good people. They're more evil than anything on earth.
Go and grow balls, Bleep the UK and EU!

You need to remove the shackles of helplessness against your political leaders in that your Northern Nigeria because most of them including Pres. Buhari have houses in UK, train their children in their universities and go to their hospitals. To me that helplessness is much more 'mental inferiority" than speaking anyhow to a diplomat. Recently, Aisha Buhari threw a young Northerner into prison for speaking in FFK manner. How about that?

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by BigBashiru: 11:45am On Mar 27, 2023
Bashet:

He can rest anywhere he likes until he makes the country better.
May you be kidnapped during Tinubu regime. Amin.
Re: Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy by obrian888: 11:50am On Mar 27, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
One of the key reasons I don't like Lienus Obi is that he will definitely be a western puppet, unlike Buhari who tells them a resounding "no" to what he don't like, and same thing Tinubu will do, Obi will worship these Westerners, carryout their wishes and explain to us how we should align with them and his dûmb fan base will celebrate it.
Let these Westerners know their place, period!!!

Suppose what you are saying is possible i would've' rejoice with you, Tifnubu is a former drug convicts in the US, and you are telling me he will reject their offer? or refuse to do their bidding? big lie, e nor get the liver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates / Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.