Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? (15139 Views)

Sex Worker Complains About Her Client Delaying To 'Cum' During Sex (Pix, Video) / Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by DonroxyII: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
SavageResponse:

When you were in Nigeria how many times did you ever go to the dentist to check your teeth and gums?!

Once you people cross over to Europe or America to do your boy boy jobs you automatically assume you have the right to talk down on Nigerians.

Instead of you to use your free time to get some rest before going for your burger flipping job at McDonald's you're here opening stupid threads

Person wey dey Ajegunle grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by karkinase(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2023
highchief1:
All the girls for nairaland don run now.the only one that commented is accusing me of living in mushin as if that’s what the topic is all about.Nigerian guys are suffering in the hand of Nigerian girls.That nonsense called hookup no Dey abroad.wetin u Dey hook.Ladies here enjoy sex,they are happy about it.men are valuables here.it’s directly opposite Nigeria.
I swear men dey suffer for Nigeria oo.. the celebrities guys drool here are normal girl’s aboard you can f**k without even a dime.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Jodha(f): 6:57pm On May 27, 2023
Nawa o..yhu guys created a whole thread just to insult and debase women for no reason...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Waffarianman(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Ñigeria women are dirty greedy materialistic post pertum belly having fake hair and eye lash wearing orangutans.
They smell so badly between the legs it's nauseating.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

orangutans got me rolling on the floor here... My belle ooo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 7:53pm On May 27, 2023
karkinase:

I swear men dey suffer for Nigeria oo.. the celebrities guys drool here are normal girl’s aboard you can f**k without even a dime.
if nancy isime Dey my street here bros nobody go tell her how are u.Nigeria na finished place.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by karkinase(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2023
highchief1:
if nancy isime Dey my street here bros nobody go tell her how are u.Nigeria na finished place.
Bro it’s freaking annoying, Nigerian men are really eating crumbs mehn. Met a girl online from the states.. Baba if u see this Babe Tems no fine reach her but see as she so down to earth and flow with me normal with love and good vibes.. Omo person gaz leave the shores of this country to seek better women o. Cos this ones here dun cast.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 5:47am On May 28, 2023
karkinase:

Bro it’s freaking annoying, Nigerian men are really eating crumbs mehn. Met a girl online from the states.. Baba if u see this Babe Tems no fine reach her but see as she so down to earth and flow with me normal with love and good vibes.. Omo person gaz leave the shores of this country to seek better women o. Cos this ones here dun cast.
I show one naija girl the pics of the babes I don run thgs with she say wow u got a high taste.I told her no be I got a high taste matter say dirty women no Dey here.there’s a reason why even those that are not making it abroad stl don’t want to return to naija.she be Dey stress me as I show her those pics she come mellow.There are not girls in Nigeria.God get wetin e take bless every country.He didn’t bless Nigeria with women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by xana101: 6:19am On May 28, 2023
No one is talking about why they don’t cum. We just focus on the smelly part. Well, I feel they all sex cos of money. Sex for money is the order of the day. Their mind no de there. They just want u to cum get off and give them money. Na the money there mind de and most of them have infection

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2023
It is better she goes to wash than for those ones that will just open up for you like that
Berrityga:
All those female war lords on NL can't come out and defend their gender. See one thing thats really piss me off is when you trying to touch a Nigerian girl she will tell you to stop that she wants to pee. Nah big lie. She wan go wash pussy. Nigerian girls make sex very boring. Especially those once that pretend they can't give Mouth Gig
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Konquest: 2:00am On Sep 26, 2023
highchief1:
u no go survive am na.from der na fmc emergency ward bro.
Lol.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Konquest: 2:02am On Sep 26, 2023
Berrityga:
omo the day I regret my life ehhn. Nah the day I go tell one girl make she come sit on my face make I give am head. Omo the girl wan suffocate me, nah that day I know say I suppose join navy cause I sabi hold my breathe.
Lol.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Ceasarceasar: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2023
I don laugh tire
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Uchenna10(m): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2023
highchief1:
u no go survive am na.from der na fmc emergency ward bro.

Omo the one wey I carry sef mature....as she pull pant, atmosphere change..😂😂...I manage tear condom go one round Omo she come turn doggy for me.....I nearly vomit......my dick became flaccid.....I left her in the room and went back home...I told her to take care of her body properly..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Uchenna10(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2023
rainmaker12:
The smell dey worst with doggy style sad My dick go just drop, next thing you ll hear, "you are not enjoying it?" "your mind is somewhere else"........lol

Guy man,u Sabi...that doggy part dey expose everything...this smell make me to stop carrying hook up...na just one girl I like wey no get that odor...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2023
Uchenna10:

Omo the one wey I carry sef mature....as she pull pant, atmosphere change..😂😂...I manage tear condom go one round Omo she come turn doggy for me.....I nearly vomit......my dick became flaccid.....I left her in the room and went back home...I told her to take care of her body properly..
nigerian women are the dirtiest in the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Brother To Have Sex With Her Little Sister? / He Wants Sex After Dating For 2days /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.