Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? (15353 Views)

Sex Worker Complains About Her Client Delaying To 'Cum' During Sex (Pix, Video) / Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2023
Na men wey dey lick smelly pussy I pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by ukaface(f): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
rainmaker12:

No talk for here, how many woman you don knack as a female? Probably zero, so what do you know?

still, na you know the kind women wey you Dey knack
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by ukaface(f): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
wash ur level well make e no smell.we won’t have anything to discuss sister.una don too suffocate us with that smell.we don’t deserve it.
Dey play
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Kodak9(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
some are attacking me and I know they are smelling even now.What made me come up with this thread is that I just met a girl here who told me she was coming from the hospital for check up.I asked her what’s up she said nothing that she goes for vaginal check up every 4 months.That she needs to monitor her cervix and other vaginal general wellness.I was so shocked because I swear to God no Nigerian women does this.Even myself I became healthier when I got here.The wahala when Dey Nigeria no Dey even allow ppl attend to their health.
Oga which country abi city you dey
Cotonue or Accra
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Geovanni412(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
rainmaker12:
The smell dey worst with doggy style sad My dick go just drop, next thing you ll hear, "you are not enjoying it?" "your mind is somewhere else"........lol

grin grin.

Kai. You go begin Dey reason who send me enter this journey?

Any girl I wan enter serious relationship with..omo, both of us must run std test. Nothing like trust me, I am clean.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Geovanni412(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kodak9:
Cotonue or Accra

Honestly, even Ghana girls no Dey get fish smell.

Na for naija, wey I come understand say girls pussy fit smell like fish.

The thing is caused by bacteria infection and STDs. Sometimes, it is caused by using some types of soap to watch the vagina.

We really need to teach sexual education for ladies and men in school. We need to have clean public toilets and to improve our standard of hygiene.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Kodak9(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
Geovanni412:

The thing is caused by bacteria infection and STDs. Sometimes, it is caused by using some types of soap to watch the vagina.

We really need to teach sexual education for ladies and men in school. We need to have clean public toilets and to improve our standard of hygiene.

yes
But not all of them,nah all this dirty Lagos runs girls.
I don't know what is wrong with you guys if you want to Bleep go ahead and look for a clean good looking girls not all this sales girls and run girls

Dats why I don't patronize runs or even olosho.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Geovanni412(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kodak9:
yes
I don't know what is wrong with you guys if you want to Bleep go ahead and look for a clean good looking girls not all this sales girls and run girls

Bros, Infection no Dey show for face

Unless u wan marry virgin or like girls from very rich homes, there is a 97% chance the girl u wan bang go get smell down there.

The reason is the poor hygiene in the school toilets. The girl can get it from the toilet in her secondary school or in the university sef.

How many school hostels have decent toilet facility?

Institutions like courts sef no get better toilet. U go enter federal High court, one leg go Dey defend water wey Dey floor, u go balance Dey pee. Just pray say urgent shit no hold you for govt facility.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Mercury12(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
Una no nice o😂

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by VawulenceProMax: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
lol anybody when close am na fool.it’s not a thread to spite them but a thread to encourage them.
did you notice that those girls hardly use filters ? Blacks inclusive. But for naija , na filter all of them dey use. Makes me believe that the Average naija girl is ugly and has low self esteem
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Prettygirl200(f): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I dedicated this thread to Siofra and Prettygirl200
You can as well dedicated it to your worthless mother

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by VawulenceProMax: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
Prettygirl200:
You can as well dedicated it to my worthless mother
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Kodak9(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Geovanni412:

Unless u wan marry virgin or like girls from very rich homes, there is a 97% chance the girl u wan bang go get smell down there.

The reason is the poor hygiene in the school toilets. The girl can get it from the toilet in her secondary school or in the university sef.

Institutions like courts sef no get better toilet. U go enter federal High court, one leg go Dey defend water wey Dey floor, u go balance Dey pee. Just pray say urgent shit no hold you for govt facility.

😂😂
True talk
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Kodak9(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Prettygirl200:
That one is too much undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Prettygirl200(f): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kodak9:
That one is too much undecided
What do u expect me to say, like that thing that calls himself a guy annoying, mentioning me up nd down as if m the one holding this useless destiny. I ignore him most times bc of his extreme stupidity, it's overwhelming and he disgusts me to the core

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by kingbee90: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Moniya4Real:

May be you’d be surprised to know some guys like. Bit of smelly pussy. They even use it as an appetizer after fingering -raising the finger up when bathing to save the smell and lacing their nose with it after the act, even till the following day. Omo, people Dey o😂

Bros no lie, you follow sidon untop this table you dey shake so.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Kodak9(m): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Prettygirl200:
What do u expect me to say, like that thing that calls himself a guy annoying, mentioning me up nd down as if m the one holding this useless destiny. I ignore him most times bc of his extreme stupidity, it's overwhelming and he disgusts me to the core
best is to ignore him,he will even be seeking your attention.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
did you notice that those girls hardly use filters ? Blacks inclusive. But for naija , na filter all of them dey use. Makes me believe that the Average naija girl is ugly and has low self esteem
yes na.I never see make up for any girl face here.fear no go let naija girl leave house without make up.They will stl attack me.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kodak9:
Cotonue or Accra
edo state sir
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Hope2023: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Have u slept with a white woman before? White women smell more than our women...probably u were sleeping with small and dirty Nigerian women, there are so many classy Nigerian babies that takes good care of their vagina and they smell nice during sex. We all know the weather is extreme here and that's why so many Nigerian women don't wear pant and bra when they are indoors. I will chose Nigerian women over whites 100 times, but Brazilians are my favourite.

highchief1:
no be joke o.I think the weather is not good too they sweat a lot we don’t sweat here.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Geovanni412:

grin grin.

Kai. You go begin Dey reason who send me enter this journey?

Any girl I wan enter serious relationship with..omo, both of us must run std test. Nothing like trust me, I am clean.
lol u be Dey trust naija girl?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Geovanni412:

ok na thank God no be me talk this one again them for say I don start again
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kodak9:
yes

u no really Dey into babes.If u r u won’t say this.because the cleaner ones are the most useless.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Geovanni412:

lol them say I Dey post rubbish.una don Dey get my point now.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Prettygirl200:
don’t attack just vindicate yourself by having a healthy vagina.stop to Dey kill your guy with dirty Toto.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hope2023:
Have u slept with a white woman before? White women smell more than our women...probably u were sleeping with small and dirty Nigerian women, there are so many classy Nigerian babies that takes good care of their vagina and they smell nice during sex. We all know the weather is extreme here and that's why so many Nigerian women don't wear pant and bra when they are indoors. I will chose Nigerian women over whites 100 times, but Brazilians are my favourite.

me no Dey like Caucasian o.na blacks abroad I Dey talk of.even Nigerian babes when Dey abroad Dey clean.I say the system go make u Dey clean and healthy.bro the way buses Dey pack ppl for Nigeria transport system no be like that here na.keke and all that so I’m suspecting a lot is contributing to it.I say even me became healthier as I reach here.I used myself as example so no one should think I’m accusing them.na the system Dey fail us for Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Prettygirl200(f): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
don’t attack just vindicate yourself by having a healthy vagina.stop to Dey kill your guy with dirty Toto.
And it baffles me that a grown up like you, can be so daft and stupid to think that every woman smells down there like your mother, I guess bc she smells down there is the reason you have become to unfortunate with numb skull. U jobless things will come online and start dragging someone u never met nd will never meet in your entire miserable life all bc it's a faceless forum? Not every woman smells like your mother, get that into your dumb brains.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Kodak9(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
edo state sir
ok
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Kodak9(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
u no really Dey into babes.If u r u won’t say this.because the cleaner ones are the most useless.
na you wey sabi babe pass abi
Stop all this insult to girls and all that. those foreign girls you claim are clean are no better than Nigeria girls.
The only thing am against in our girls is that they have this mindset that when you have sex with them you must give them money or that sex is the highest thing they can give to you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kodak9:
na you wey sabi babe pass abi
Stop all this insult to girls and all that. those foreign girls you claim are clean are no better than Nigeria girls.
The only thing am against in our girls is that they have this mindset that when you have sex with them you must give them money or that sex is the highest thing they can give to you.
no vex bros naija girls are the best,I hope you are fine now.pls sir allow ppl to share their experiences let’s assume u have never met the smelly ones we celebrate u.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Prettygirl200:
And it baffles me that a grown up like you, can be so daft and stupid to think that every woman smells down there like your mother, I guess bc she smells down there is the reason you have become to unfortunate with numb skull. U jobless things will come online and start dragging someone u never met nd will never meet in your entire miserable life all bc it's a faceless forum? Not every woman smells like your mother, get that into your dumb brains.
don’t take it personal.it’s not a personal thread except u are the minister of women affairs.I won’t return ur insults to ur mom I’m not in the same league with u.my thread was for ppl to share their experiences if all the experience u have had is good we celebrate u.but pls allow ppl share their ugly experiences.Good morning ma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by EriMma1: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
I think the harsh economy no Dey help matters.most times when I think of relocating back to Nigeria I’ll ask myself,are my coming back to meet these smelling girls.I go weak.

Since all you came to this life to do is sample women home and abroad, don't worry, you'll soon find what you're looking for. Go and ask Hanks Anuku how far. He slept with almost 80 women when he travelled abroad and came back with HIV. Now he's a shadow of himself.

By the way, the reason you meet girls with smelly VJ is because that's is the class of girls you can afford. You obviously can't afford clean girls. So, don't think all girls stink down there. It's the ones in your circle and level that have such problem.

Continue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. / Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. / Have You Dated A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.