Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? (15117 Views)

Sex Worker Complains About Her Client Delaying To 'Cum' During Sex (Pix, Video) / Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Mygoodnessx(f): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2023
Can you guys stop generalizing this smell stuff pls, there are still clean girls just that they take care of their puna more than their face, so you go for looks and get disappointed then generalize, then guys smell more but you don’t see us talk about it, pls enough of these talks it’s now stale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Mystique1996(f): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
highchief1:
I was thinking this is normal until I left Nigeria,if I slept with 10 girls in Nigeria 7 had smelly pucis.9 don’t cum so I thought it’s normal for women.But when I left Nigeria,I discovered women even squirt and cum multiple times before I would cum.Is it that the wahala in Nigeria is affecting our women or what.

Stop generalizing this! Not all lady’s pussy smell, Na u Dey carry local girls that doesn’t know how to be hygienic!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Mystique1996:

Stop generalizing this! Not all lady’s pussy smell, Na u Dey carry local girls that doesn’t know how to be hygienic!!
ok
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 5:48am On Mar 30, 2023
Mygoodnessx:
Can you guys stop generalizing this smell stuff pls, there are still clean girls just that they take care of their puna more than their face, so you go for looks and get disappointed then generalize, then guys smell more but you don’t see us talk about it, pls enough of these talks it’s now stale
guys smell?I never hear this one before.but I get ur point though.I told ppl here the sweetest girls are not the prettiest girls.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 5:50am On Mar 30, 2023
Mystique1996:

true.but not true.Thr classier girls smelled more.I was sleeping with one lady and her sales girl in 2019 the sales girl had a healthier vagina.Madam Toto Dey smell
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 5:53am On Mar 30, 2023
LeeSmart:

Assuming out of 100 women hav been with, just 3 out of dem hav offensive smell. But my pastor pikin (name witheld) na God go countinue 2 de punish her, if posible mak e close the hole in-btw her legs. Na guys wey de follow her now i de pity.
her Toto smell well well?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Broveens42(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2023
Geovanni412:

Dem no understand.

U no fit throw waste for ground for Ghana begin dey walk away.

Person go tell you make you pick am up. Go University of Ghana and compare their hostel facilities to what you have at UNN or any Public university in Nigeria.

Any person wey don stay these two places go understand why your campus girl in Ghana might not have the same issues as the girl in naija.

another issue... it's only in Nigeria I heard people talking of clearance from university. In UG, they have all your records. I did my 1st degree there. I had issues in one course but they sorted it out and I graduated with my mates. Because of the issue, I had to wait for 1 month to get my full certificate. My coursemates got their certificate in 1 week. You don ever hear say dem dey give certificate in federal university in 1 week for naija?

We need to fix ourselves up.

And people will be arguing with me that nija na country.
That fraudulent entity should be discussed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Broveens42(m): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2023
That vaginal stench can fumigate an environment. Why spend so much money try na get rid of rodents...?
We all need each other!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by LeeSmart: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
her Toto smell well well?
Bros my mouth no fit talk am, i see shege
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2023
LeeSmart:

Bros my mouth no fit talk am, i see shege
u Dey see?girls Dey here Dey attack me.Men are going through a lot.wetin be the need say woman naked the whole house begin smell.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by LeeSmart: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
u Dey see?girls Dey here Dey attack me.Men are going through a lot.wetin be the need say woman naked the whole house begin smell.
Dem no wan just accept de truth... It's a criminal offense 2 smell daht way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2023
LeeSmart:

Dem no wan just accept de truth... It's a criminal offense 2 smell daht way
lol.Many avoided the thread the ones that came only came to insult.It’s like if I meet girl when Dey smell next time I go put my finger for her Toto then put am for her nose make she see wetin I Dey see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Lovilla(f): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2023
May God have mercy on nairalanders
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Geovanni412(m): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2023
Broveens42:

And people will be arguing with me that nija na country.
That fraudulent entity should be discussed

grin grin.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by LeeSmart: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
lol.Many avoided the thread the ones that came only came to insult.It’s like if I meet girl when Dey smell next time I go put my finger for her Toto then put am for her nose make she see wetin I Dey see.
No disrespect intended, actually did daht to my pastor's daughter which led to the end of our relationship. Mind u hav always been telling her abt me not being comfy. With the smell down there.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2023
LeeSmart:

No disrespect intended, actually did daht to my pastor's daughter which led to the end of our relationship. Mind u hav always been telling her abt me not being comfy. With the smell down there.
r u serious?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by LeeSmart: 10:47am On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
r u serious?
Na serious mata i yarn u so.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2023
LeeSmart:

Na serious mata i yarn u so.
and if u see this kind babe she go fine die.The finer ones are the worst
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by LeeSmart: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
and if u see this kind babe she go fine die.The finer ones are the worst
Agbani Darego stil de learn work where she de
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2023
LeeSmart:

Agbani Darego stil de learn work where she de
oh God!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by oxiide22(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
problem no too much for Nigeria?I no too blame them.
chief
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Mikelarteta(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
I was thinking this is normal until I left Nigeria,if I slept with 10 girls in Nigeria 7 had smelly pucis.9 don’t cum so I thought it’s normal for women.But when I left Nigeria,I discovered women even squirt and cum multiple times before I would cum.Is it that the wahala in Nigeria is affecting our women or what.

Seriously I was wondering the day thing
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by oxiide22(m): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
highchief1:
oh God!
hmmm
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by KingDash09(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
I bet you pussie smell like roses baby
ukaface:
The way Nigerian men can be so jobless ehn to be discussing and dissecting naija women nowadays is very alarming

May God airpus
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by alterego17: 12:37am On Apr 02, 2023
highchief1:
invitation

ok nice one
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by ukpahu(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2023
highchief1:
ok.one of the girls are here.
I see her
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
highchief1:

I have been to many African countries and you are saying the truth number one the pussy stinks. Number two it is very big number three most of the girls in Nigeria do not even know how to where Cemetery pad. Most of the time the cemetery pad is to the back. In bed they cannot even perform

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I have been to many African countries and you are saying the truth number one the pussy stinks. Number two it is very big number three most of the girls in Nigeria do not even know how to where Cemetery pad. Most of the time the cemetery pad is to the back. In bed they cannot even perform
lol bros we don discuss this topic finish.this girls go kill u o.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Neyopumpin13: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
marlow1962:

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣
I just dey laughed with your comment
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by marlow1962(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Neyopumpin13:
I just dey laughed with your comment
guy all this things they burst my brain cus I don experience am before
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by DonroxyII: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Most Ñigerian women don't think like real women ,they think like men and are deeply unstable
The economy is Harsh and the Men are Harsher ...

She has to Manned Up or Be Damned with Her Kids ... when Testosterone rise pass Oestrogen Eevryone go become Man Laslas .... grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by DonroxyII: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
SHIVA001:

😂 😂. You no fit compare nao. You know say here wey dey so religious and very moralistic.
Na who you dey deceive

Nigeria is one of the sex Capital of the World and the most Hypocrite about Sexual Intercourse!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now / Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.