Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? (15141 Views)

Sex Worker Complains About Her Client Delaying To 'Cum' During Sex (Pix, Video) / Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by HellVictorinho7: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
no cry bro
it is not well.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Moniya4Real(m): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
they are only helping u o by telling u they want to pee.if ur hand enter there when them never wash am.u fit decide to cut am off because u won’t like the smell.I had to buy detol and jik then to deep my hands after fingering them.I suffer for naija sha
May be you’d be surprised to know some guys like. Bit of smelly pussy. They even use it as an appetizer after fingering -raising the finger up when bathing to save the smell and lacing their nose with it after the act, even till the following day. Omo, people Dey o😂

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Smitaro100(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Smelling kitten fall on all of Una nose there.. shebi Una won dey fornicate, Una no know say na part of d harzards involved. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
it is not well.
bro if u lash girl abroad u go begin vex.u see those celebrities when Dey form for naija.Our normal girls here pass them.the girls I Dey lash here bro u go need to be Senator to fit lash them for naija.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Moniya4Real:

May be you’d be surprised to know some guys like. Bit of smelly pussy. They even use it as an appetizer after fingering -raising the finger up when bathing to save the smell and lacing their nose with it after the act, even till the following day. Omo, people Dey o😂
lol they smell deep I no fit.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by alterego17: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
bro if u lash girl abroad u go begin vex.u see those celebrities when Dey form for naija.Our normal girls here pass them.the girls I Dey lash here bro u go need to be Senator to fit lash them for naija.

na wich country u dey?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
Smitaro100:
Smelling kitten fall on all of Una nose there.. shebi Una won dey fornicate, Una no know say na part of d harzards involved. grin
e no easy o.especially when u don spend money hoping to see better thg.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
alterego17:

na wich country u dey?
cana

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by ghettochild(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Na suffer cos am oooo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by HellVictorinho7: 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
let me weep in agony cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
let me weep in agony cry cry cry
to live for naija go hard o.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by HellVictorinho7: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
to live for naija go hard o.
it will not get better 4 me cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
it will not get better 4 me cry cry cry
why u talk so bro.u try jappa na
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by alterego17: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
cana

nice one bro....na study route u use enta abi?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by SavageResponse(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
u r right.just yesteday one girl was telling me she went for vaginal check up I was like wooo..nobody does that in Nigeria.I asked her what that was in details she said she checks her pelvic and stuffs every 6 months.

When you were in Nigeria how many times did you ever go to the dentist to check your teeth and gums?!

Once you people cross over to Europe or America to do your boy boy jobs you automatically assume you have the right to talk down on Nigerians.

Instead of you to use your free time to get some rest before going for your burger flipping job at McDonald's you're here opening stupid threads

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Smitaro100(m): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
e no easy o.especially when u don spend money hoping to see better thg.

grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by HellVictorinho7: 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
why u talk so bro.u try jappa na
ok, make i reason am.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
The smell dey worst with doggy style sad My dick go just drop, next thing you ll hear, "you are not enjoying it?" "your mind is somewhere else"........lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by COOL10(m): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Omoh, the smell no be here.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Hydroxide(m): 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
One thing wen dey scare me to bleep our girls. Cos I no stand a smelly pussy. I don experience before, e no dey go well at all and I go hate the girl for life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 12:02am On Mar 28, 2023
SavageResponse:

When you were in Nigeria how many times did you ever go to the dentist to check your teeth and gums?!

Once you people cross over to Europe or America to do your boy boy jobs you automatically assume you have the right to talk down on Nigerians.

Instead of you to use your free time to get some rest before going for your burger flipping job at McDonald's you're here opening stupid threads

lol.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 12:02am On Mar 28, 2023
alterego17:

nice one bro....na study route u use enta abi?
invitation
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 12:05am On Mar 28, 2023
rainmaker12:
The smell dey worst with doggy style sad My dick go just drop, next thing you ll hear, "you are not enjoying it?" "your mind is somewhere else"........lol
u don’t do doggy with a Nigerian girl.Na toilet u Dey dig be that.na sheet go just Dey smell u.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 12:06am On Mar 28, 2023
Hydroxide:
One thing wen dey scare me to bleep our girls. Cos I no stand a smelly pussy. I don experience before, e no dey go well at all and I go hate the girl for life.
lol it means u go hate all Nigeria girl.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Rickmann: 12:20am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
I was thinking this is normal until I left Nigeria,if I slept with 10 girls in Nigeria 7 had smelly pucis.9 don’t cum so I thought it’s normal for women.But when I left Nigeria,I discovered women even squirt and cum multiple times before I would cum.Is it that the wahala in Nigeria is affecting our women or what.

Nigerian girls are too busy thinking about how to bill and extort you that they don't even realise what lovemaking and personal hygiene is all about.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by ashawopikin(m): 12:21am On Mar 28, 2023
How Dem go cum, when wahala too much for this country? I no blame den jare

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by rainmaker12(m): 1:04am On Mar 28, 2023
ashawopikin:
How Dem go cum, when wahala too much for this country? I no blame den jare

Them see wahala reach man? When time to Bleep reach, forget wahala for 20minutes and cum

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by afbstrategies: 1:14am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
I think the harsh economy no Dey help matters.most times when I think of relocating back to Nigeria I’ll ask myself,are my coming back to meet these smelling girls.I go weak.
You have a point here. I noticed during my visits many couldn’t wash hands or clean themselves after peeing or doing other things.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by culkid: 1:49am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
I was thinking this is normal until I left Nigeria,if I slept with 10 girls in Nigeria 7 had smelly pucis.9 don’t cum so I thought it’s normal for women.But when I left Nigeria,I discovered women even squirt and cum multiple times before I would cum.Is it that the wahala in Nigeria is affecting our women or what.

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. You must be a dirty man as well.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by frankyychiji(f): 1:58am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
You are such an idiot. I told you earlier to get a life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by frankyychiji(f): 2:00am On Mar 28, 2023
highchief1:
no be joke o.I think the weather is not good too they sweat a lot we don’t sweat here.
Typing from mushin. Eranko.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by frankyychiji(f): 2:02am On Mar 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

How are the girls in Cotonou there ?
Cotonou Abi mushin? See how he ignored you Sharp sharp. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

/ 9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) / Is It Possible For A Brother To Have Sex With Her Little Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.