Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage (75980 Views)

New Marriage About To Crash. / #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by advanceDNA: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Prettychild:
Tell her to do 7 days midnight prayers with the house girl’s name, let there be a divine separation between the house girl and her husband, after that chase the girl away. Better act fast, make her case no come be like that nollywood actor own

grin ....7 days fasting??
Thia is funny....someone not disciplined enough to learn how to cook to make her home happy.... u think she will be disciplined to fast for 7 whole days....??

Besides, Her problem is not spiritual....Her problem is incompetence....

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Prettychild(f): 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
advanceDNA:

grin ....7 days fasting??
Thia is funny....someone not disciplined enough to learn how to cook to make her home happy.... u think she will be disciplined to fast for 7 whole days....??

Besides, Her problem is not spiritual....Her problem is incompetence....
From the write up, the writer didn’t say that his sister doesn’t know how to cook so I don’t know where the incompetence emanates from. From what I wrote, I didn’t say she should fast for 7 days so I don’t know where you got that from
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by onome2013: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
I know the maid must be either from TARABA, BENUE OR KOGI
Their mothers are always preparing them to take over, but what I don't understand is why she can't trash her out or she has some of your sister's secrets in her palm?
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by advanceDNA: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
Prettychild:

From the write up, the writer didn’t say that his sister doesn’t know how to cook so I don’t know where the incompetence emanates from. From what I wrote, I didn’t say she should fast for 7 days so I don’t know where you got that from

Its sleep fasting ...deprive ur body of rest to engage in prayer in the night...but its okay if u dont agree.....the man eats the food of the maid cos the wife is not a good cook....if u ddnt see the follow up comments..no wahala...
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Divoc19(f): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Respect is different from 'Obey'
femicyrus:

All your concerns are only celebrated in Africa yet your backwardness is legendary.

Murderers, ritualist, corruption are all covered up in respect for elders in Nigeria especially
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Lobotomy02: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

She has been crying all day.
She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

She is afraid of loosing her marriage.

Please, what must she do?

Nothing.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by caandi: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
Jokerman:

This is how to spell "Candy"
thanks professor for the correction
NB: The way I spelt mine, is the way I want it to be spelt since it’s not my birth name.
Ire o.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by onyibest2k(m): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
most ladies always leave their husband to the mercy of their husband they dont want to cook ,stay at home even serve the man the house help does all those thing with time the man start seeing the house help more important in his life than the wife
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Jokerman(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
caandi:
thanks professor for the correction
NB: The way I spelt mine, is the way I want it to be spelt since it’s not my birth name.
Ire o.

😲 😦
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Okohameera: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
[quote author=advanceDNA post=122167451]

Inappropriate context.... the supposed master doesnt know anything...she only knows how to boil water and cook indomie... grin

Stop na, e dey pain.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Oomardesigns: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
That means your sister is not doing well right from time

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by achimendy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Lovilla:
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

She has been crying all day.
She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

She is afraid of loosing her marriage.

Please, what must she do?

First of all who employed the maid?

Secondly wat is the maid doing to the man that ur sis is not doing??

Thirdly, hope the maid is not using spiritual stuff to get the man.

Lastly, your sis need to do what she can to make that maid leave the house. If the husband refused she should make the house uncomfortable for them all.
But she should not kill anybody o.

That's if all you said is true.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by femicyrus(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
Divoc19:
Respect is different from 'Obey'
How then do you intend to respect someone you won't obey?

Isn't that hypocrisy?
Then You are neither reliable nor trustworthy as an individual.
A typical Nigerian. No wonder the bad image you are painting Africans across the globe.

Ndi lineage of hypocrisy
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Tzarina(f): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sincerely you need to pray seriously to save your marriage.
Embark on three days fasting and praying with night vigil. Pray against strange woman in your marriage, but make sure you first Confess your sins before God & do not go back to those sins.God is merciful, He will abundantly pardon you & deliver your marriage. God’s grace!
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Sammy5413(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
We Immature are enjoying it cos we don't take shit but mature you suffering cos you can't differentiate the green light from the red.
Tutu82:

Marriage is for mature people not for people who give attitude and ignore when simple communication will suffice.

To Have a maid is convenient especially if they can afford it and has nothing to do with laziness.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by ViceGovernor: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Which submissive? Does a feminist submit to a man? If anything happens to that maid, we must ensure you feminist and your sister pays dearly for it. You and your feminist sister Will spend the remaining of your years on earth in State CID
Yes i suffort the motion ✌🏿
If anything happens to the poor girl we are taking the evil sisters to Alagbon where they will receive a lot of goodharddick for the rest of their natural life
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Blazadenise(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
How can we advise when we don't know what the maid has done.....

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by GoodLord95: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
Eeyah cry
But what will happen now

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 09, 2023
Sammy5413:
We Immature are enjoying it cos we don't take shit but mature you suffering cos you can't differentiate the green light from the red.
If only the internet was not a faceless forum.
Each to his own.Goodluck.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. This is why I warned you not to mix the two beliefs together or you confuse your own self. I have already more than expounded on how Genesis 2 vs 6-7 reveals that the soul of man was created from the physical elements of this world. The breath of God which God put into man(complete as he was made) is God's very own spirit of Life and that Life returns to God after a man dies. That breath of Life that God put into man's nostril is not of man's property but God's very own property and it remains so for the entire lifespan of man. That is why in Genesis 6 vs 1 - 4 God indicated that His Spirit will not be troubled with a man forever as He will allow them to live for a period of 120 years indicating that the Spirit of Life in man will only stay with a man for a period of about 120 years at most, after which it returns to God. Now, the same breath of Life that God breathed into man is also the same that God breathed into every living creature out there - Genesis 7 vs 15. So unless you are attempting to tell me that a virus or an amoeba also possesses a soul much like yours, I suggest you stick to analyzing that which is in fact written rather than trying to spew back tales that have no scriptural bearing to them. undecided

2. Stop trying to combine ideas that don't connect at all. undecided

Genesis 2:6
but streams came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground

Genesis 2:7
Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Now I've saved up some energy for you.
These verses you dropped do not defend your words in anyway. If you truly believe that our soul isn't God's breath then you must drop a verse from the Bible that states how our soul came to be.
I have more proofs for you

Zechariah 12:1
and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

Ecclesiastes 12:7
Thus says God, the Lord, who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and what comes from it, who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 10:13am On Apr 09, 2023
Freo:

Genesis 2:7
Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Now I've saved up some energy for you.
These verses you dropped do not defend your words in anyway. If you truly believe that our soul isn't God's breath then you must drop a verse from the Bible that states how our soul came to be.
I have more proofs for you

Zechariah 12:1
and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

Ecclesiastes 12:7
Thus says God, the Lord, who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and what comes from it, who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it.
The verses you already quoted tell you all you need to know. God created a man from clay, not a soulless thing, right?, undecided
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The verses you already quoted tell you all you need to know. God created a man from clay, not a soulless thing, right?, undecided

You bring me a verse that says our soul was created from dust
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2023
Freo:
■ You bring me a verse that says our soul was created from dust
1. A man, for the umpteenth time, comprises a mind, body and soul. The verse you quoted said a man was created. End of story! undecided
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by NohurryInLife: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
The day u ladies begin to knw what sustains relationships i bliv the number of failed marriages will drastically reduce. Beauty will always get u men but character will determine whether the men will stay or will take a walk. Show me a submissive lady that is disrespected by the husband. Submission breaks us men more than any other thing in life.

Nothing will spoil your relationship with God & every good things of life my brother.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. A man, for the umpteenth time, comprises a mind, body and soul. The verse you quoted said a man was created. End of story! undecided

Mind body and soul? or Spirit body and soul

So you think the soul was created from dust and it's not physical to us?

Do you even know that we're God's perfect creation? we're even better than the best Angels and the Devil himself.

You insult God by not seeing the bigger image, He created you to be better than this.

We're are God's greatest creation ever!!
You should at least realise that whatever God creates, surely has a solid proof.

The soul should be visible to us if it was really created from dust.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Buffalo2(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
advanceDNA:
Learn how to cook better food...mba!!! ..... you say "i am a feminist..my husband-to-be should also go and learn how to cook to satisfy me"....

But u sabi only snake in the eagle and hold burglary style.... the sex seff...u are always tired, asking him "is it food" grin

Okay naa..food matter don come...now u are crying and hating on another girl that can cook accusing her she wants to crash your home.... nothing should happen to that poor girl ooo... grin
Don't mind her. Lazy heads here and there as if she wasn't the one that brought the idea of house maid initially
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Buffalo2(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lovilla:
all i can say is Men are polygamous in nature, so i dont blame him.

Bcause this maid in question doesnt even come close to my sister in terms of beauty.
quickly answer these questions : Who initiated the idea of house maid? Was ur sister in support? What was the reason for getting the maid initially?
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by EAKeffective: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
Pls try to learn from the maid that which you failed to do but she does, that which your husband likes about her.
More importantly, check your attitudes, you may need some adjustments because there's a readily available option now, perhaps he may not take those nonsense he used to endure.
Disclaimer: This content do not reflect the reality on ground, Just an opinion
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by dickt(m): 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lovilla:
i dont see where she is getting it wrong

She has always been submissive to her husband
That's likely what she told you, but that's just a side of the story. She might be antagonistic to her husband's authority

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Divoc19(f): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
I can respect someone I don't obey.

Respect means not being rude or disrespectful.
You can actually disobey your elders in a respectable way wink

femicyrus:

How then do you intend to respect someone you won't obey?

Isn't that hypocrisy?
Then You are neither reliable nor trustworthy as an individual.
A typical Nigerian. No wonder the bad image you are painting Africans across the globe.

Ndi lineage of hypocrisy
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Simeon1080(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
Women only know how to make noise about fender equality while fighting the wrong course. The house is yours, fucking take it, why cry your mommy in your own fucking house?
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by KayCee92(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2023
adewumiopeyemi:
Your married sister or you

Go to the point so that people can advice you in the comment section

This is not a. Matter of shame again

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.