Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage (75987 Views)

New Marriage About To Crash. / #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by kelspinall(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2023
lolx
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by bukatyne(f): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
luminouz:

Keep infering. Na your inferral.

You now see that your post doesn't make sense.

If your spouse doesn't meet your requirement anymore, let them go before you pick 'a better person'.

That is the honourable thing to do.

4 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by luminouz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
bukatyne:

You now see that your post doesn't make sense.

If your spouse doesn't meet your requirement anymore, let them go before you pick 'a better person'.

That is the honourable thing to do.
K

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Karlifate: 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
What I see in reality, is housemaid being envious of the attention madam enjoys from oga.

In your own case, you, the madam, are the one envious of the attention housemaid enjoys from oga.

Wonders! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Adonko(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

She has been crying all day.
She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

She is afraid of loosing her marriage.

Please, what must she do?
let me drop my own.

I want to start with the behaviour of some men with respect to this issue....some men have no shame and iota of respect for their wives and marriage...really don't know the man version of the story but at least if you want to disrespect your (good) wife kindly don't do it to her face.

Most women these days lack the wife material input..lack respect esp if the man is facing financial challenge,or they earn more than him lack cooking skills, name it...

My advice: sit him down and talk to him ...involve family...ask God to help you ..kindly look for the house help relative .

Pls women know this just as women love ATTENTION men can kill for RESPECT.

I value my woman respecting me than confessing some fake luv for me

I wish your sister well in her marriage .

17 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by SisterAnn(f): 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lovilla:
trash..

if i am to be in my sister's shoe, i would ve poisoned that girl on a lowkey.
Haaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is the husband having an affair with the girl or is your sister simply panicked that because the girl's food appeals more to her husband that he may as well be considering an affair with the girl? undecided

Whichever it is, your sister can do only one thing and that is work on her fears of losing her marriage. Engaging the girl in some sort of cooking competition will not make sense. Also, if the man has his eyes set on another woman, there isn't much she can do about that either. So, she needs to work on herself and accept that no matter what comes, what is important is that she takes care of her person so she will be able to move forward come what may. undecided

Few more words to perfect this quote for the ladies
" 1. She should get closer to her God and never lose hope, because questions like these are irrelevant if you truly have faith in God
2. Unless he crosses a path that is naturally out of boundaries, She should keep respecting her husband and continue her duties as a wife "

5 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Freo:
■ Few more words to perfect this quote for the ladies
" 1. She should get closer to her God and never lose hope, because questions like these are irrelevant if you truly have faith in God
2. Unless he crosses a path that is naturally out of boundaries, She should keep respecting her husband and continue her duties as a wife "
1. That is a HECK-NO for me abeg! undecided

God has no hand in your marriages, and God has not commanded any man or woman to endure the travails of marriage for His sake. God made this abundantly clear by way of His teachings and commandments which He gave to us all through Jesus Christ.
■ Your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. God washed his hands off marriages from Genesis 3 vs 16 after Adam literally accused God of giving Him a wife who caused Him to sin against God.
■ Jesus Christ said those who belong to Him will abandon father, mother, husband, wife, even children in order to become worthy of Him - Matthew 10 vs 34 - 39 - so, again, God has no interest in your staying married no matter what. Your ideas of marital sustenance amount to bullsheet where God is concerned.
■ Jesus Christ, to those who are married, made it known that divorce isn't a sin for those who wish to follow Him. This all means that those of you who choose to sit tight in marriage has absolutely nothing to do with Him in your decisions - Matthew 5 vs 31 - 32 & Matthew 19 vs 7 - 9 & Mark 10 vs 10- 12 & Luke 16 vs 18

So, unless the woman is ready to abandon marriage and all else in order to become worthy of Jesus Christ, I would suggest she remove any mention of the name of God from it all and focus on finding herself in all of the mess she is dealing with or going through. undecided

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 12:39am On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. That is a HECK-NO for me abeg! undecided

God has no hand in your marriages, and God has not commanded any man or woman to endure the travails of marriage for His sake. God made this abundantly clear by way of His teachings and commandments which He gave to us all through Jesus Christ.
■ Your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. God washed his hands off marriages from Genesis 3 vs 16 after Adam literally accused God of giving Him a wife who caused Him to sin against God.
■ Jesus Christ said those who belong to Him will abandon father, mother, husband, wife, even children in order to become worthy of Him - Matthew 10 vs 34 - 39 - so, again, God has no interest in your staying married no matter what. Your ideas of marital sustenance amount to bullsheet where God is concerned.
■ Jesus Christ, to those who are married, made it known that divorce isn't a sin for those who wish to follow Him. This all means that those of you who choose to sit tight in marriage has absolutely nothing to do with Him in your decisions - Matthew 5 vs 31 - 32 & Matthew 19 vs 7 - 9 & Mark 10 vs 10- 12 & Luke 16 vs 18

So, unless the woman is ready to abandon marriage and all else in order to become worthy of Jesus Christ, I would suggest she remove any mention of the name of God from it all and focus on finding herself in all of the mess she is dealing with or going through. undecided

1 Corinthians 7

“It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. 3 The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does."

This particular verse from the Bible contradicts whatever you typed right there in the quote.

Not a fan of knowledge? You are free to skip this redtext

Now see what the Qur'an also reveals about Marriage

And marry the single among you and the righteous among your male slaves, and your female slaves. If they are poor, will enrich them Allah from His Bounty. And Allah (is) All-Encompassing, All-Knowing.

– Surah An Nur; Verse 32

Marriage is a cumpolsory to every human that is capable of having sex. Read more about how important marriage is from the Qur'an: https://www.iium.edu.my/deed/hadith/muslim/008_smt.html

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2023
Freo:
■ 1 Corinthians 7 ,This particular verse from the Bible contradicts whatever you typed right there in the quote.
■ Not a fan of knowledge? You are free to skip this redtext. Now see what the Qur'an also reveals about Marriage
■ Surah An Nur; Verse 32
■ Marriage is a cumpolsory to every human that is capable of having sex. Read more about how important marriage is from the Qur'an:
1. The verse does not state that God said those things. Instead, the author whom we assume to be Paul simply wrote of his personal opinion regarding the issue — he didn't even mention the name of God in that text you posted — so how can it be said to be in direct contradiction to that which was made clear by God Himself? undecided

2. I am definitely a fan or knowledge, only I am also able to spot bullsheet paraded as knowledge. undecided

3. As for the excerpt from the Quran, you do know that we are speaking here of two completely different deities —Allah of the Muslims is not the God of Christians neither is the God of Christians the same as the Allah of the Muslims —, right? Why you would deem it fit to quote from Scripture and then from the Quran in the same argument is beyond me. undecided

4. Marriage is obviously not compulsory as we see that clearly in the world today. It is a choice available to those who desire it and ends there. undecided
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Mercury12(m): 4:10am On Mar 31, 2023
Lovilla:
give your opinion Mr Man

It doesnt matter if its me or my sister.
nah you dey look for advice. Nah u your mouth sharp pass. Kontinue undecided

5 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 5:34am On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The verse does not state that God said those things. Instead, the author whom we assume to be Paul simply wrote of his personal opinion regarding the issue — he didn't even mention the name of God in that text you posted — so how can it be said to be in direct contradiction to that which was made clear by God Himself? undecided

2. I am definitely a fan or knowledge, only I am also able to spot bullsheet paraded as knowledge. undecided

3. As for the excerpt from the Quran, you do know that we are speaking here of two completely different deities —Allah of the Muslims is not the God of Christians neither is the God of Christians the same as the Allah of the Muslims —, right? Why you would deem it fit to quote from Scripture and then from the Quran in the same argument is beyond me. undecided

4. Marriage is obviously not compulsory as we see that clearly in the world today. It is a choice available to those who desire it and ends there. undecided

You could have just skipped it like i stated..

There's only one God and we both can't deny the similarities btw the Bible and the Qur'an.

Fornication is forbidden and we all agree on that..
Marriage is compulsory unless you don't have desires for sex
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 5:37am On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Are you doubting the one who wrote the verse (Paul)?
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:37am On Mar 31, 2023
Freo:
■ You could have just skipped it like i stated.. There's only one God and we both can't deny the similarities btw the Bible and the Qur'an.
■ Fornication is forbidden and we all agree on that..
■ Marriage is compulsory unless you don't have desires for sex
1. That ain't true at all. And there are most definitely no similarities between the Bible and the Quran. One would need to be completely blind to assume them similar. undecided

2. In scripture, fornication is only forbidden for those who are under God’s Law of Jesus Christ, those who are of the blood of Israel. All those who are not of the Kingdom of God are not under Law and hence have no such laws against them.. undecided

3. Again, marriage may be compulsory for Islamics but it is a choice for all the rest of the world. undecided
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Freo:
■ Are you doubting the one who wrote the verse (Paul)?
1. Doubting? Did Paul inform you anywhere in his letters that he was some sort of god you needed to believe in as you would Jesus Christ? undecided

1 Like

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 5:45am On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. That ain't true at all. And there are most definitely no similarities between the Bible and the Quran. One would need to be completely blind to assume them similar. undecided

Give me any direct verse from the Bible and I'll point out the same verse from the Qur'an.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:46am On Mar 31, 2023
Freo:
■ Give me any direct verse from the Bible and I'll point out the same verse from the Qur'an.
1. What? undecided

OK, Matthew 19 vs 12. undecided
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 6:02am On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What? undecided

OK, Matthew 19 vs 12. undecided

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.

This verse still states as long as you have sexual affections and not a eunuch or anything related to that then you must accept marriage.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 6:05am On Mar 31, 2023
Freo:
■ For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.

This verse still states as long as you have sexual affections and not a eunuch or anything related to that then you must accept marriage.
1. Not necessarily! It also offers you the freedom to abandon Jesus Christ altogether since the verse reveals that God has no special blessings for those who choose marriage. Rather His blessings rest on those who choose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. undecided

Marriage is a choice, not a mandate for those who choose Jesus Christ. As for those who do not want Jesus Christ at all--- those who have no part in the Kingdom of God --- there are no restrictions placed on them by God.. undecided
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 6:08am On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:

2. In scripture, fornication is only forbidden for those who are under God’s Law of Jesus Christ, those who are of the blood of Israel. All those who are not of the Kingdom of God are not under Law and hence have no such laws against them.. undecided

undecided

Can you point out a verse that states this?
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 6:12am On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Not necessarily! It also offers you the freedom to abandon Jesus Christ altogether since the verse reveals that God has no special blessings for those who choose marriage. Rather His blessings rest on those who choose to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. undecided

Marriage is a choice, not a mandate for those who choose Jesus Christ. As for those who do not want Jesus Christ at all--- those who have no part in the Kingdom of God --- there are no restrictions placed on them by God.. undecided

The people that abandon the word of God shall go to hell
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 6:17am On Mar 31, 2023
Freo:
■ Can you point out a verse that states this?
1. In Romans 5 vs 13, Paul makes an attempt to explain that to you. undecided
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 6:22am On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. In Romans 5 vs 13, Paul makes an attempt to explain that to you. undecided

Okay the verse stated this:
"for sin indeed was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not counted where there is no law."

This verse is clearly saying that Yes, people sinned even before the law was given. But it was not counted as sin because there was not yet any law to break.

Everyone agrees that there's Law now right? so what are you trying to say?

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 6:26am On Mar 31, 2023
Freo:
■ The people that abandon the word of God shall go to hell
1. When I said abandon, I mean they refuse to become born-again. You see, only those who are born-again again can end up in Hell since Heaven and Hell are both domains that exists inside of the Kingdom of God. Recall that Jesus Christ said only those who are born-again can can gain access into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1- 8. undecided
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 6:30am On Mar 31, 2023
Freo:
■ Everyone agrees that there's Law now right? so what are you trying to say?
1. The law which exists now is only available to those who are of the Lost sheep of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24 - and even then only those among them who chose to believe are able to become a part of the Kingdom to which the Law belongs - John 3 vs 1 - 17 undecided
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 6:33am On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. When I said abandon, I mean they refuse to become born-again. You see, only those who are born-again again can end up in Hell since Heaven and Hell are both domains that exists inside of the Kingdom of God. Recall that Jesus Christ said only those who are born-again can can gain access into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1- 8. undecided

It's either Heaven or Hell and nothing less or more.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Kobojunkie: 6:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Freo:
■ It's either Heaven or Hell and nothing less or more.
1. Wrong again! All of those outside of the Law were judged and condemned by God to perish in the grave-- from dust you were made and to dust you shall return - Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22. When they die, they cease to exists. God never changed His mind about that even after Jesus Christ , so it remains God's judgment against the unbelievers to date. undecided
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The law which exists now is only available to those who are of the Lost sheep of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24 - and even then only those among them who chose to believe are able to become a part of the Kingdom to which the Law belongs - John 3 vs 1 - 17 undecided

You should read the Qur'an since you're smart enough to figure out that God sends prophets to a specific community to convey His words and will. Prophets are thus chosen by God as messengers, who convey a message to a specific set of people.

I don't want to sound bigot but i can answer all of your questions using the Qur'an, every single one of them
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by Freo(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Wrong again! All of those outside of the Law were judged and condemned by God to perish in the grave-- from dust you were made and to dust you shall return - Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22. When they die, they cease to exists. God never changed His mind about that even after Jesus Christ , so it remains God's judgment against the unbelievers to date. undecided

Do you really want me to keep explaining the verses to you..
Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 is talking about our physical body not our soul.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by emnite(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2023
She sold her marriage out and she's the lazy type. Why employ maid? When your marriage is still young ?
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by dnawah(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2023
Lovilla:
My married sister kept complaining how thier house help is about to bring her marriage to the mud.

She said her husband is no longer giving her attention like before just few months the maid arrived.

The maid is taking over her marriage slowly, as her husband only eats food prepared by the house girl.

She has been crying all day.
She said she has tried everything possible to chase the girl away but her husband always kicks against it.

She is afraid of loosing her marriage.

Please, what must she do?
hope ur sister no bethel lazy type way no sabi cook o! If she no sabi f**k too,the day the maid go rock the man,the marriage don't spoil.
Re: House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage by dbestuncle: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2023
There is a place she is getting it wrong.
Try figure that out.
2. Let her use her superior knowledge of who her husband is, likes n all that to have a discussion with him on the matter.
3. If 2 no work, then involve a third party. Someone he respects slot.

But are you sure they are dating? If yes. Neglect the above.
1. Try to catch them life.
2. Use force to pursue the lady from the house.
If hubby will not let you in his presence then plan it to happen behind him.

Lovilla:
i dont see where she is getting it wrong

She has always been submissive to her husband

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.