Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. (5052 Views)

This Is Becoming A Problem, Ineed Your Advice 2 / I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by FiremanX: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

She killed him with juju.

This I have seen
Thank God u are a false prophet if not I would have cursed you and ur generations for accusing someone without any proofs..
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by FiremanX: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you are called forth to bring substantial evidence of the aforementioned statement, would you do so?
It's people like him that they throw in jail for peddling fake news and defaming people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by Tochj(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
CR777:

You know nothing.

Just shut it pls.
You guys should allow the poor girl to rest.
She is not the first person to marry as a 2nd wife.

2 Likes

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by PoliteActivist: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
Timmi:

You are very correct for that's how a close friend of mine lost his son in Georgia after a soccer match in Georgia, USA

Yeah, it's been happening a lot of recent it seems. Hope nothing to do with the vaccines
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by Mercury12(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Una don start. Naso una go accuse innocent person.
All these witches tarnishing another person image self. I no trust una.

1 Like

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

For the fact that Yul reported the matter to the police means that he is also away that there's something fishy in the death of his son.

This statement holds no water. He could have gone to report the matter to the police because he’s overwhelmed with emotions and thinks that’s the best thing to do presently. What he should clamoring for is an autopsy to ascertain the cause of death of his son. I ask again, what exactly will the police do to salvage the issue?

5 Likes

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by Benniemannz: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

For the fact that Yul reported the matter to the police means that he is also away that there's something fishy in the death of his son.
So the police now investigate spiritual issues Mr falseprophet1? What's the name of the division or is it arm of the force that specializes in spiritual matters called? NPF Witch hunters

4 Likes

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by dazzlingd(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Stupid prophecy
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hmm I'll not defend anybody because humans are terribly wicked. My prayers are with May Yul Edochie. He could have underlying health conditions that was neglected as well.
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

This statement holds no water. He could have gone to report the matter to the police because he’s overwhelmed with emotions and thinks that’s the best thing to do presently. What he should clamoring for is an autopsy to ascertain the cause of death of his son. I ask again, what exactly will the police do to salvage the issue?
Waste of time going to the police.
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by afolarin60591: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
yes absolute rubbishyes absolute rubbish...
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
The police will just cash out , Nigeria police is not it at all.
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by FalseProphet1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol.
You're supposed to defend me, but you're laughing at me. embarassed
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Waste of time going to the police.

Good that you know. Now, what exactly should he be doing instead of going to and fro the police station?

1 Like

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

You're supposed to defend me, but you're laughing at me. embarassed

No, I don't defend blindly. If you say something sensible, then yea, I'll defend you. But, on this? Nah, I'll pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by 1Sharon(f): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Bloody scammer.
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by FalseProphet1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

No, I don't defend blindly. If you say something sensible, then yea, I'll defend you. But, on this? Nah, I'll pass.
Do you believe that charms exist?
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by 1Sharon(f): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

He could have done it for extra closure. Anything goes in Nigeria, the police can do your bidding as long as you have the money.
In a proper county, police are only called when the death seems suspicious.
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by 1Sharon(f): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
CR777:

You know nothing.

Just shut it pls.

You know everything.

Please give exact details on how she killed the boy. Step by step.

You low IQ Nigerians spiritualize thing you don't understand. It's the same thing you did to people with sickle cell & epilepsy.

Not until they knocked sense into your head.

1 Like

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by 1Sharon(f): 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

A monetary gift was offered for people that believe in juju but you loud mouths were nowhere to be found

https://www.nairaland.com/6761238/win-2.5-million-naira-prove#105966577

1 Like

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by advanceDNA: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you are called forth to bring substantial evidence of the aforementioned statement, would you do so?

I am not saying the adultrous woman killed the boy oooo...but Any woman bold enough to enter ur home and say U and her have to be fvcking ur husband together must have strong
witchcraft and otumokpor....take it or leave it...

She now even more daring by making pple suspect her with that her nonsense "mother of Solomon message".... every one who knows that story knows David's other was killed for Solomon to become first son and king....
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
1Sharon:

A monetary gift was offered for people that believe in juju but you loud mouths were nowhere to be found

https://www.nairaland.com/6761238/win-2.5-million-naira-prove#105966577
I don't argue with frustrated people cos you can't have any kind of discussion with them without then pouring out all their frustration on you.

I wasn't talking to you, I never quoted you, please carry your frustrated life away from my mentions.
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Good that you know. Now, what exactly should he be doing instead of going to and fro the police station?
His next line of action should solely be determined by the outcome of the autopsy report. He's wasting his time, energy and money with the Nigeria police . He should relax for now
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by 1Sharon(f): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I don't argue with frustrated people cos you can't have any kind of discussion with the without pouring out all their frustration on you.

I wasn't talking to you, I never quoted you, please carry your frustrated life away from my mentions.

Is this the best you could do?

Nairaland is a free open forum, I'm free to quote whoever. What are you going to do about it PROPHET? Toothless bulldog.
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Yes, I have seen and heard. But, on this issue? It's dead on arrival. Stop trying to go back and forth on this. The boy's death had nothing to do with the second wife. Get a hold of yourself and stop being sentimental.

2 Likes

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, I have seen and heard. But, on this issue? It's dead on arrival. Stop trying to go back and forth on this. The boy's death had nothing to do with the second wife. Get a hold of yourself and stop being sentimental.
There's a thread currently on the homepage where Yul admitted that his son's death is spiritual.

This is what I've been trying to explain to you. A 15 year old child doesn't just die suddenly. Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

There's a thread currently on the homepage where Yul admitted that his son's death is spiritual.

This is what I've been trying to explain to you. A 15 year old child doesn't just die suddenly. Something is wrong somewhere.

Yul didn't admit it. It was Uche who did. Now, why do Nigerians think every death should be ascribed to a fetish or spiritual cause? I don't get it. Is this the first time you are hearing of seizures happening to someone? Or is it because he's a young boy? Look, you need to stop sounding like you are uneducated and superstitious.

Why can a young child not die suddenly? Is he immune to death? Would you also say Ifeanyi's death was as well spiritual? I hate having some type of arguments because it reduces my brain cells. Arguments like this one.

5 Likes

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by jesmond3945: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
CR777:

How do we explain the death of a health 15 year old?
A boy who took exams and went out to play football with some friends later that day?

What you don't know is above your intellectual prowess.
now let me educate you. The boy read for an exam all through the night without sleeping. He wrote the exam and went out to play football. This is somebody that never slept. Remember during people eat less and sleep less. This is a pure case of neglect. Even where he was rushed to would tell you that. The best thing is to wait for autopsy.

https://www.risescience.com/blog/can-you-die-from-not-sleeping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
His next line of action should solely be determined by the outcome of the autopsy report. He's wasting his time, energy, and money with the Nigeria police. He should relax for now

Now, someone is reiterating the same thing I said earlier. His emotions are beclouding his logic. The simple thing he should be doing is to get an autopsy done. At least, let's know what the result is before taking certain actions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by jesmond3945: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
FalseProphet1:

The reality of the matter is that she killed the boy. Polygamy in Nigeria is pure witchcraft. If you're not ready to start burying your kids, stay away from it.

This I have seen.
shatap.

https://www.health.com/mind-body/6-things-that-can-trigger-a-seizure-even-if-you-dont-have-epilepsy
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by grafixdon: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
Women are their own enemy. Imaging trying to plug this woman into depression, I'm sure she's innocent. May God stand for her
Re: If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
It doesn’t change the fact that yul edochie is an idiot angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Found Your True Love? / Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! / Do U Think It Is Possible For Seun To Get A Wife From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.