Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) (65370 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / Man Proposing To His FiancΓ©e Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
smiley Enjoy your marriage life ...Two men out of the race ... At least population go dey reduce gradually ...Fatherfucker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by kinkydude: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
He has given ''her'' ringπŸ˜• O pari!!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by teejay29(m): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Olalekanbanky1:
In jeeo

Aye rin wo sonu

Aye rin ku danu

Infact, I’m short of confirm Ekiti swear
Okunn o
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Donbuky23: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
See them, bunch of carpenters. See their face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by KanuSE: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
flokii:

Ask God.. I'm sure you'll get answer.

Same sex relations are absolute evil. Like the highest form of evil.

Killing innocent people for money rituals is the highest form of evil.

Knowingly voting thieves into public offices is the highest form of evil.

Premeditated crime like embezzlement of public funds is the highest form of evil.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Isabi4lov: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

One day Nigerians will be judged by the quality of their brains and not their sexual orientation.

If you're judging gays, throw your iphone away. Tim Cook , the CEO of Apple , is gay.

Say whatever you like πŸ˜‚. Curse as much as you want.

It will happen in your lifetime and I'll be present at the ceremony. I may even be the chairman of the gay wedding who knows?

Not just a white wedding, but a traditional gay wedding too in this country.

LGBTQ+ has come to stay and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it-fact.

Happy Married life cute men πŸ’ πŸ’•

You better locate one MFM church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Ogunleti01: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Awon eni eeko, eni egbee , eni adanuu
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by nedekid: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rubbish!!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by GoodIsGod: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Agreed to disagree that what makes you feel belongs is the source of your happiness tongue

I am very sure seeing your son doing the same will be a delight to you before leaving the earth.

Well done
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by TheAdvocate(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
Then they will go and adopt someone's child as theirs. Idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by LastProphet: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

One day Nigerians will be judged by the quality of their brains and not their sexual orientation.

If you're judging gays, throw your iphone away. Tim Cook , the CEO of Apple , is gay.

It will happen in your lifetime and I'll be present at the ceremony. I may even be the chairman of the gay wedding who knows?

LGBTQ+ has come to stay and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it-fact.

What of man and goat or donkey or cow relationship, at least evidence abounds that some men are attracted to animals as well, so can't you add that to your advocacy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by KanuSE: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
TheAdvocate:
Then they will go and adopt someone's child as theirs. Idiots.

What's wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Trojan8(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

So because Cook is gay, then being gay is a good thing. Who did this to you? If one of your parents were gay, will you be here typing this nonsense opinion of yours?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by ufotunang: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Demonic manipulation..they need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by KanuSE: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zestzealotzenit:
This set of guys need to be decieved n brought to Uganda

What's happening in Uganda?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Sens8: 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Bruh!!! I’m scared of bringing a child into this new sick world.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Congrats guys. Its not easy being openly gay in Nigeria or Africa. But our fight continues.

My SA gay engagement pics loading soon, hopefully 😁!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Omo!Β² Things are happening.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by N2B2: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
God1000:
I don't like such selfish happiness at the expense of the society

Society that poisonous ethnic and tribalistic sentiments have already finished? Lol.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Edeyoung: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
Reelmii:
is it ur joke undecided...was i joking with u...if u are angry over the way they have chosen to live their lives,, why not go get a gun and shoot them

Exactly πŸ’― i agree with you but people like you are their sympathiser shouldn't be spared too
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
angry angry This is exactly what liberalism is causing in the world.People now have sold shame to market traders, and engage in abominations without batting an eyelid.
And some lousy fools on this forum and beyond will come to support this, claiming this abomination is genetic and bla bla bla.
If it is normal and part of our genetic markers,why then did God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah for the act?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Edeyoung: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Lol. I'm not. It doesn't appear I'll ever be.

Hope you dont cross my path you will surely be dammed
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by APCNig: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Agreed to disagree that what makes you feel belongs is the source of your happiness tongue

Definitely, you too need psychiatric evaluation
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Bgetto: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rehabs
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Octopusssy(f): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
See as man stand like woman. T for tueh!! angry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Bintdawood(f): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wahala join cult😹
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by GloriousGbola: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
Octopusssy:
See as man stand like woman. T for tueh!! angry

I reject your bobby and go for dese nuts 😈
Red pill forever!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by jclassiq(m): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
God1000:
So you don't mind even if it destroys the society
How does it destroy your society?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
KanuSE:
Awwwwnnn πŸ₯° there's love in the air... amazing ! πŸ˜πŸ’

Iru love osi ewo niyen? undecided
Okunrin ati okunrin? Ni kini?
Jesu gba wa!

KanuSE:

What's wrong with that?

E ma pele e! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.