Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) (65377 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / Man Proposing To His FiancΓ©e Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Shaev7(m): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:
I'm indifferent
from babalablu
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by 43Ronin: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

One day Nigerians will be judged by the quality of their brains and not their sexual orientation.

If you're judging gays, throw your iphone away. Tim Cook , the CEO of Apple , is gay.

Say whatever you like πŸ˜‚. Curse as much as you want.

It will happen in your lifetime and I'll be present at the ceremony. I may even be the chairman of the gay wedding who knows?

Not just a white wedding, but a traditional gay wedding too in this country.

LGBTQ+ has come to stay and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it-fact.

Happy Married life cute men πŸ’ πŸ’•
No wonder you are a tinubu supporter and an igbo hater, I understand now cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Babaken(m): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Most of these thing are western sponsor to influence the stupid one's to give out open.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by N3TRAL: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
43Ronin:

No wonder you are a tinubu supporter and an igbo hater, I understand now cheesy

Point of correction, I'm not an Igbo hater and won't ever be- facts.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Germi9: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
The fact that they even have beards make me wonder

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Sweetvie: 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
As long as they're happy smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by izubext007: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
Chia imagine the insult to gods purpose
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Octopusssy(f): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

What has gotten into you chicks on April fools day grin grin

Go and see your friend the avenging fury's last diary entry. You go fear smiley smiley

fortunately for me and unfortunately for you , it is a holy month and I cannot allow myself to be tempted by your evil machinations πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡.

Meanwhile on pp thread your sisters in the lord are certifying that Nigerian men are behind on the BBC charts cry cry cry
Errr, I don't speak nerd undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Hallabee1(m): 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

One day Nigerians will be judged by the quality of their brains and not their sexual orientation.

If you're judging gays, throw your iphone away. Tim Cook , the CEO of Apple , is gay.

It will happen in your lifetime and I'll be present at the ceremony. I may even be the chairman of the gay wedding who knows?

LGBTQ+ has come to stay and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it-fact.

Aje ..

So you are indirectly telling us that you are part of them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Edeyoung: 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, I hope you will be hung to die from a tree out in some public square right after as punishment for such foolishness. Firing squad or lethal injection would be too good for your kind. undecided

This is the best thing south Africans are priding themselves off

A white man babaric practice

When we call south africans slaves we are not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
Edeyoung:
β–  This is the best thing south Africans are priding themselves off. A white man babaric practice. When we call south africans slaves we are not far from the truth
I am afraid I do not understand the reason for your response at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Edeyoung: 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Congrats guys. Its not easy being openly gay in Nigeria or Africa. But our fight continues.

My SA gay engagement pics loading soon, hopefully 😁!

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 02, 2023
error4040:

STFU we all know the Brains behind Apple inc.
TIM that is about killing the Innovation made by jobs.
Mfcker keep recycling same device just adding cameras.

If e sure for you and your fellow Society killers come down to Nigeria, no even upload am online just for your street comot kneel then see if you go stand up again.

Omo ale grin
Mugu, Tim turned apple into a billion dollar tech giant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
Since women are very expensive try this
Yea.... that's not how sexuality works. You are a straight man and you will always be straight, nothing will ever kick you to the other side,your desire for women will triumph over all that.

Moreover what makes you think gay men aren't expensive too? Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Edeyoung: 12:07am On Apr 02, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Yea.... that's not how sexuality works. You are a straight man and you will always be straight, nothing will ever kick you to the other side,your desire for women will triumph over all that.

Moreover what makes you think gay men aren't expensive too? Lol

Shut it
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:08am On Apr 02, 2023
Edeyoung:

Shut it
I wasn't talking,I was typing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:09am On Apr 02, 2023
marsup:
It's not natural.... It's even more appalling to see guys with muscles doing this shit.
Muscles doesn't make up your sexuality

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Edeyoung: 12:11am On Apr 02, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I wasn't talking,I was typing

Lame reaponse from a lame gay

Thebadpolitician we need your presences here
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:13am On Apr 02, 2023
Edeyoung:

Lame reaponse from a lame gay

Thebadpolitician we need your presences here
I don't get it, can't we have a civilized conversation? What did i say or do wrong?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:15am On Apr 02, 2023
TheAdvocate:
Then they will go and adopt someone's child as theirs. Idiots.
Or they will have their own with lesbians? It happened back in the day so they don't need y'all and why doing that,tell your straight counterparts to stop having kids out of wedlock that they will dump and get mad gay parents are adopting them since you bigots will rather see a kid in a motherless babies home than in a loving family

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by GloriousGbola: 12:21am On Apr 02, 2023
Octopusssy:

Errr, I don't speak nerd undecided

Olodo

Persephone is the avenging fury and she has some vetry salacious stuff she is saying today

Then on your ppill thread, your sisters are emphatically saying Nigerian men are not that endowed. tongue

They are using toto tape measure tongue
You guys are not giving expected depth of penetration. Disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by seunayantokun(m): 12:33am On Apr 02, 2023
Bunch of idiots.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by error4040: 12:33am On Apr 02, 2023
omasbobo:

Mugu, Tim turned apple into a billion dollar tech giant.

grin clown

If JOBS was alive by now Apple stocks would have worth Trillions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:51am On Apr 02, 2023
God1000:
So you don't mind even if it destroys the society
What destroys the society. Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:30am On Apr 02, 2023
Nigerians are hypocrites, why do you folks bring this same energy against your leaders.
Make una enjoy brothers
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by ultimateprof: 2:12am On Apr 02, 2023
Both of them should be terminated.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:13am On Apr 02, 2023
Edeyoung:

Yeah white men couldn't resist this delicious South African menz, thats why we have millions of them and they stayed πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by ComeToJesus: 2:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Ever since I realised that this is a misunderstood form of mental illness, I have been advocating for treatment of these deviants.

They need help to be broken from these psychiatric shackles that have robbed them of a sound mind and have given them over to a reprobate mind.

It's a crisis that needs societal intervention. Government needs to strengthen psychiatric institutions to have the capacity to stem this anomaly.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Officialmrt: 3:19am On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Oloriburuku ni gbogbo yin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 3:24am On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

The 34 people that like your comment are gays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.