Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) (65323 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / Man Proposing To His FiancΓ©e Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Octopusssy(f): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I reject your bobby and go for dese nuts 😈
Red pill forever!
Yes o. Soft, ballsy nuts. cheesy

As for me, I reject bobby also and go for rock hard glorious gbola cool
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
KingEarnest:
How will a man find another man attractive
undecided
I tell you !

With all the beautiful girls with Soft juicy Breast & Nyash undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Manfromlasvegas(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sad how crazily ignorant and intolerant we are about simple everyday homosexual interactions. Just two ordinary people in love.

A simple rule I follow in matters such as this, and in life in general, if it is not hurting anyone, I face front and mind my business.

Bili kambili, bikonu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Mabizeka: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
God1000:
Very sick people
*Pukes*
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Edeyoung: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kubin:
Good for them at least they will have rest of mind,the case of divorce will reduce,real nigas will have enough kpekus to enjoy

😑😑😑 gay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by James91: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

One day Nigerians will be judged by the quality of their brains and not their sexual orientation.

If you're judging gays, throw your iphone away. Tim Cook , the CEO of Apple , is gay.

Say whatever you like πŸ˜‚. Curse as much as you want.

It will happen in your lifetime and I'll be present at the ceremony. I may even be the chairman of the gay wedding who knows?

Not just a white wedding, but a traditional gay wedding too in this country.

LGBTQ+ has come to stay and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it-fact.

Happy Married life cute men πŸ’ πŸ’•
Nobody is cursing anyone, am just sorry for African as a people, the white man has brain washed so many people, they can't help in building our countries, they steal our minerals and raw materials, still use things that did not matter to distracted us. Many gay are suffering from Anus Cancer.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by ShaqFu: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
Octopusssy:
See as man stand like woman. T for tueh!! angry
I've stopped bothering myself about how this alphabet people came to be like this. Frankly speaking, they need help.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
It can only be yellowbar because my igbos don't take part in such ungodly things
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by GloriousGbola: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Octopusssy:

Yes o. Soft, ballsy nuts. cheesy

As for me, I reject bobby also and go for rock hard glorious gbola cool

What has gotten into you chicks on April fools day grin grin

Go and see your friend the avenging fury's last diary entry. You go fear smiley smiley

fortunately for me and unfortunately for you , it is a holy month and I cannot allow myself to be tempted by your evil machinations πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡.

Meanwhile on pp thread your sisters in the lord are certifying that Nigerian men are behind on the BBC charts cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Reelmii: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
Edeyoung:

Exactly πŸ’― i agree with you but people like you are their sympathiser shouldn't be spared too
tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by NofiuFade(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
KingEarnest:
undecided
I tire oO, eh I never Bleep all the pussy wey Dey my life finish na sh!t hole I go cum Dey knack Tah! Never!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
Bvlgari:

Question of the month cheesy

Like this them want to disvirgin this brand new APril o
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Again, I hope you will be hung to die from a tree out in some public square right after as punishment for such foolishness. Firing squad or lethal injection would be too good for your kind.
Kobojunkie:
Again, I hope you will be hung to die from a tree out in some public square right after as punishment for such foolishness. Firing squad or lethal injection would be too good for your kind. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dats was hw I lost one of my friend's husband who is a gay, he died in his apartment,the wife don quick her return bride price since she found out her hubby is gay
James91:
Nobody is cursing anyone, am just sorry for African as a people, the white man has brain washed so many people, they can't help in building our countries, they steal our minerals and raw materials, still use things that did not matter to distracted us. Many gay are suffering from Anus Cancer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Marpol2021(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Another gay spotted....from his sense of reasoning he must be a die hard bat suooorter....
N3TRAL:
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

One day Nigerians will be judged by the quality of their brains and not their sexual orientation.

If you're judging gays, throw your iphone away. Tim Cook , the CEO of Apple , is gay.

It will happen in your lifetime and I'll be present at the ceremony. I may even be the chairman of the gay wedding who knows?

LGBTQ+ has come to stay and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it-fact.

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2023
teejay29:
okunn o grin

Lol

Eeee aba
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Makinaki: 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
I sabi dem na The guy kneeling na Yoruba guy and the one standing na Igbo.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Lannyjoe4u: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Inside life
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by famousroland(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
They look so much alike, i don't know if na only me noticed this
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by AliEzeOlu: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mentally deranged folks undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Truly, Nigeria is where South Africa was in the 90s with the gay debate. Today Nigerians are running to SA for a better life even though it's the only country in Africa allowing gay marriages and adoption.

But Nigerians say LGBT rights is the end of the world.

How utterly stupid and hypocritical.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by emmnprince(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

There's nothing cute about this. There's nothing cute and sane about this lifestyle.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by MrAgbako: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Omo this is bad. It doest represent our culture. Please they should relocate to white man land where such fuuulish acts is allowed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by KanuSE: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
mariahAngel:

Iru love osi ewo niyen? undecided
Okunrin ati okunrin? Ni kini?
Jesu gba wa!

E ma pele e! undecided

Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Mariah! Mariah!! Mariah!!!

How many times did I call you...lemme o! grin

What's wrong with being gay?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by drezzyx(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
How will somebody keep fvcking his fellow man strong yansh
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by Judybash93(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Inside life orisirisi nkan lo n sele....
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by DearGorgeous(f): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
Reprobated minds. I pray God to deliver you all who have gone astray.
Read Romans chapter 1 vs 22 - 28
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by CENI: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
Awwwwwwwn

So cute 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Thank you for all that you said. Even as they come to stay, na so Hell Fire stay dey wait for them if they fail to repent. God cannot be mocked, whatever a man sows, that he shall reap. Next ...
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by N3TRAL: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
CENI:

Thank you for all that you said. Even as they come to stay, na so Hell Fire stay dey wait for them if they fail to repent. God cannot be mocked, whatever a man sows, that he shall reap. Next ...

Jesus Christ would be the greatest supporter of gay people if he lived in today's world.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by CENI: 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Jesus Christ would be the greatest supporter of gay people if he lived in today's world.

You are right, as long as they go to sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by occfx: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
KingEarnest:
undecided

Very sick world, well more free big nyash for us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) by winner37(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
As pussy the sweet ,a sensible person still went ahead the bleep anothers man asshole πŸ€”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies In Red Storm Lagos Streets (Photos) / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.