Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. (65777 Views)

Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by DonroxyII: 3:29am On Apr 05, 2023
Nia69:
undecided When you marry, that's if you wish to, hope you'll be fine when your husband starts screwing multiple young women or married women? You people will just be thinking like fish, don't you have morals?
You ain't living Realities grin Morals in 2023 !

Chide the World as you wish ... this is what life has metamorphosed into ...It would later change sometimes in the future and go back again ...

Nothing new life Civilisations has always been in phases of changes from Good to Bad to Good to Bad in Cycles n Recycle !
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by DonroxyII: 3:35am On Apr 05, 2023
LordAdam16:

That's not it.

Everyone is a hypocrite. If you're going to voice support for cheating in a public setting, you will get pushback from those who do not want to be victims of it (which is most people). And it's not always going to be articulate or brilliantly composed. Lots of emotional quips, scaremongering, threats, and such.

It is what people do when they strongly oppose any viewpoint. Whether it is politics or a sociocultural issue.

Hypocrisy begets discretion. You're going to find it incredibly easier to keep things under wraps with your choir mate than with a runs girl. The former will have major credibility issues if sh*t unraveled, the latter does not GAF.

If you're observant, you realize this in your adolescence (at most your teenage years). And a whole new world opens up to you where you become the outlet for those who have much to lose in their social lives living out their darkest fantasies through you. While you encourage them and do your part to keep up appearances and prevent their cover from getting blown.

Because we're all hypocrites, and na only who dem catch b thief.

All of that said, most normal people have lines they don't cross. Limits. Like an armed robber who wouldn't molest a child. But you'll have people who've never robbed in their lives but can molest a kid. It's different for everyone. For some, it's f*cking a married person.

I'm amoral, but I have my lines as well. I'm sure you have yours. So unless you're willing to deal with the fallout, keep controversial opinions to yourself and do whatever the f*ck makes you happy in your privacy (provided you're not committing a crime). Let those that want to signal their virtue get all the time in the sun, we go still meet for trenches.

-Lord
grin ... everyone with their Philosophies in the longrun there is Cost-Benefit to all adopted Philosophies!

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by DonroxyII: 3:43am On Apr 05, 2023
Smartguyboy:

For my own understanding karma is just a mind game playing tricks with our mind.
The Rich cheat more than the poor yet them prosper .
The Rich has more money to Pay Karma and get Bailed ... You Fvcked Up Here and Make Up There ... Karma go dey Balance grin

A poor man would pay much costlier with possibly depression, Sickness or Death depending on how far astray you are from the right Pathways!

Money Clears The Way for Those who are Wise!

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Pojomojo: 5:44am On Apr 05, 2023
shocked
lavylilly:
Is this supposed to be news. True some of this married women throw themselves to these men

Married people (men/women)don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper you finish.

If a married wo/man makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of them. U don't ve any moral obligation towards their partner. Karma won't affect u. It is them who took an oath of faithfulness to themselves infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by onumadu: 7:14am On Apr 05, 2023
The way I see it, anything that disturbs the universal harmony should be avoided.
But how do you disturb the universal harmony?
By violating agreements (which are laws ultimately).
If you vowed(or agreed) to yourself never to sleep with any person until you get married, and you fail that vow, you will receive punishment for it.
A woman I know vowed not to have sex until after her white wedding.
Well, she got married and did her traditional marriage rites only. She could not conceive for 8 long years, but didn't know why.
She and her husband were fertile, but she couldn't conceive.
She only conceived after they did their white wedding. And it was after she had her child that she remembered the vow she made!
Making vows (whether personal or adopting group beliefs/values/mores etc) binds one to them, and creates consequences when one violates the commitment.
That is why you see some have sex with married persons and nothing happens to them, while others get serious repercussions for doing the same thing.
Just stop committing yourself to agreements unless you are double sure to keep them.
There are couples who do all kinds of sexual things outside their marriage, and nothing happens to them. They have the best careers, income, children, friends, health, etc. While others who live by strict laws and resolutions suffer all kinds of things, because human beings are not infallible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by onumadu: 7:20am On Apr 05, 2023
Violating the universal harmony is a deep topic that would take long writing and is a tedious exercise.
The simplest way I can explain it is this: when you offend someone (usually by violating an agreement or convention), the person feels sad.
Once the person feels sad, his or her spirit will automatically cry to the heavens. And that "disturbs" the universal harmony.
That is why betrayal is always punished. Go and check, no betrayer ever goes unpunished, because the person violated this core principle.
So, don't commit to anything unless it is well worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Cazzim(m): 7:36am On Apr 05, 2023
lavylilly:
Is this supposed to be news. True some of this married women throw themselves to these men

Married people (men/women)don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper you finish.

If a married wo/man makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of them. U don't ve any moral obligation towards their partner. Karma won't affect u. It is them who took an oath of faithfulness to themselves infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.

lols bad girl

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2023
ecolime:
It's very common these days especially in offices.

For the women, they see dating a single guy as distasteful but no big deal in frolicking with a married man.

Both of them are married and will be very discrete/mature about the affair so as not to break their homes. It balances out according to them.

BTW, it's expensive to maintain Aristos or Boytoys. With fellow married cheating partner, you don't need to spend a dime.

Iranu 😔
offices are the worst.The fornication and adultery there is mad

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by sacajawea: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
Apst:

If you value your children and generational lineage you won't do some things. The political class of 1970s how many of their kids are relevant or even rich today?

The Political class if the 70's? 80's ?
Lol nothing is happening, they are doing Fine!
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by sacajawea: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
Gerrard59:

Case in point: hookup skyrocketed as Buhari dealt with Nigerians economically.
Hahahahah seriously?!
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by sacajawea: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
ifinger:

I have been fuckn dis married women for about 4times now she does it for the migre amount of 7k and her hubby is bed ridding she would risk it all to come FK me ! More so she is 8yrs older than I am I just enjoy spreading her matured cunt
So she is doing it cos Of POVERTY?
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by sacajawea: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
luizpippo:

The woman owns a school so she opened a shop and bought for the uneducated husband, who squandered all on young girls, so now my oga is giving her a dick, sorry shoulder to cry on.
Is your Oga giving her Money too??
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Rinoxy: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
ifinger:

I have been fuckn dis married women for about 4times now she does it for the migre amount of 7k and her hubby is bed ridding she would risk it all to come FK me ! More so she is 8yrs older than I am I just enjoy spreading her matured cunt
I'm impressed with the fact that you're fully ready to face what will most definitely befall you for continuously sleeping with another man's wife. Wow!
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Womanizer(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
lavylilly:
No my twin sister

She's hot grin

Are you guys identical twins?

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2023
Womanizer:

She's hot grin

Are you guys identical twins?
cool
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2023
Cazzim:

lols bad girl
it's a statement of fact
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Cazzim(m): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2023
lavylilly:
it's a statement of fact

lols where are you from

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Cazzim:

lols where are you from
Where do you think I am from?
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Cazzim(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
lavylilly:

Edo, benue, cross river, or akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Cazzim(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
lavylilly:

Edo or oshodi, nah una de behave like that

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Cazzim:

Edo or oshodi, nah una de behave like that
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Cazzim(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2023
lavylilly:

so am even correct

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Mynameis007(m): 2:24am On Apr 17, 2023
The succulent thighs, the big nyash under the hijab, the juicy & sweet toto.
If no be Fulani, I no dey fvck

tongue
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by ifinger: 11:15pm On May 28, 2023
Rinoxy:

I'm impressed with the fact that you're fully ready to face what will most definitely befall you for continuously sleeping with another man's wife. Wow!
Truth is mind Ur business else Ur mum is next
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by ifinger: 11:15pm On May 28, 2023
sacajawea:

So she is doing it cos Of POVERTY?

Could say more of lack of attention and lil bit of greed
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Rinoxy: 11:34pm On May 28, 2023
ifinger:

May you never end well for this grave statement you just made.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Rinoxy: 7:54am On May 29, 2023
ifinger:

U don't talk about my late mum or anyone's mother like that. Man, if I see you I'll make u regret ever being born for this statement u made. Bastard.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by ifinger: 6:29am On Jul 19, 2023
Rinoxy:

U should focus more on your life maybe u make headway in life
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Rinoxy: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
ifinger:

U should focus more on your life maybe u make headway in life
See who we dey pity dey form rubbish. Keep at it.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Chee59(f): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
I hate when people in relationships can't face their partners squarely
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by ifinger: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
I have fkd my older secretary in the office 4 good times and she is married she even told me I do it better than her husband! Stop this your karma shit , ladies are having fun were they can get it !
My own is just Ave money every lady will come around u !
If u no get money get good dk
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Ballzproblem2: 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
ifinger:
I have fkd my older secretary in the office 4 good times and she is married she even told me I do it better than her husband! Stop this your karma shit , ladies are having fun were they can get it !
My own is just Ave money every lady will come around u !
If u no get money get good dk
this not something to brag about,and trust me karma is real it might not be even you sef ,maybe somebody will fuq your underage daughter under your rood one day who knows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.