Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. (65771 Views)

Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Spanki(f): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
lavylilly:
A lot of hypocrites here on NL. Work in a hotel and you will understand what I wrote

Which hotel did Joseph worked? There is no temptation like that... Yet he did not fall. There is no excuse for falling....

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Johnholt909: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
lavylilly:
John, how many white people have you met. The average Nigerian man has a side chick at least two. Without us the bars and hotel may not sell
I have met a lot of white people and my ex-gf is white and from New Zealand. A white man gave me 100USD for bringing him a very cool Nigerian girl last time. The lady in context is still thanking me, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by mario2k(m): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
Is this supposed to be news. True some of this married women throw themselves to these men

Married people (men/women)don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper you finish.

If a married wo/man makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of them. U don't ve any moral obligation towards their partner. Karma won't affect u. It is them who took an oath of faithfulness to themselves infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.

YOU LIE,IF YOU SLEEP WITH ANY OF THEM MARRIED YOU WILL BE CURSED AND IT WILL AFFECT YOU GENERATION. THEN IT WILL BECOME A PATTERN IN YOUR GENERATION. NEVER TAKE IT A JOKE THE AFTER EFFECT IS VERY REAL AND TRUE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by eleniyan2020: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
lavylilly:
Look up the sky is so wide for all to fly.
wow I love this!

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by kelspinall(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
people deyoo..mad people everywhere
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by RedAlert08(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
THEGALADIMA:
How? Wetin dey lyrical about the statements in his last two paragraphs.

Don't mind the Buhari-brained git.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by 3kay945(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
No amount of opinions or preaching can stop that social vices now.. it is a pity but bitter truth.

However some can stop indulging in it if the general social economy condition of Nigerians improve reasonable. Otherwise, it will be getting worst.

And I don't claim saint.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by HellVictorinho7: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
HURRAY
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ijaya123:

This your story is confusing. Who is he, who is she?
Lol that's what I told him
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by HellVictorinho7: 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
mario2k:
Is this supposed to be news. True some of this married women throw themselves to these men

Married people (men/women)don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper you finish.

If a married wo/man makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of them. U don't ve any moral obligation towards their partner. Karma won't affect u. It is them who took an oath of faithfulness to themselves infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.

YOU LIE,IF YOU SLEEP WITH ANY OF THEM MARRIED YOU WILL BE CURSED AND IT WILL AFFECT YOU GENERATION. THEN IT WILL BECOME A PATTERN IN YOUR GENERATION. NEVER TAKE IT A JOKE THE AFTER EFFECT IS VERY REAL AND TRUE.
THE PUSSY SHE DENIES ME because OF WHOEVER IS NOT GOING TO HELP HER DESTINY angry
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Gentlevip: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
O boy! Karma is real. Though it depends on how you understand it.

It's real. And real and real

Atleast remember the physics law that states every action Has a backward reaction.

Nothing goes free. One must face the rewards or consequences.
Stay responsible abeg

ComputerOperato:

I used to think karma is real but I'm beginning to doubt that.
The more I see and experience things in this world, the more I realise no one size cap fits all.
Some will suffer the consequences of their acts, others will go scot free and even prosper.
Bottom line, don;t let your wife/girlfriend to be mounted by another man. Ditto for husbands and girlfriends.
Nothing. Absolutely nothing will happen (As long as it is consensual).

Rich men and women have sex (cheat) the most. Yet they and their children continue to prosper and rule people.
Don't rely on karma. It may never come.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Aurelius1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
LordAdam16:

You witness up to 12. ONLY!

What's your tribe's population? If you think only 12 women in your tribe have cheated since you were born, you need to see a doctor.

-Lord
It seems you don't understand simple English. I said I've "witnessed" about 12 cases. I didn't say only 12 women in my tribe have cheated. Besides, The 12 cases were friends, family members and neighbours. See this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/4488657/how-cheating-wife-led-husband/4#70475550

This guy was somebody I knew personally. We grew up in the same hood and even attended the same church.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by searchlight: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
lavylilly:

Karma does not exist. When will karma catch OBj, ibb, Buhari, Tinubu, Nnamani, Okorocha, Saraki etc. If you can avoid physical attack from the husband and also avoid getting STD you are likely facing no any danger.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
Thunderbolt (Magun) will teach you lesson. Continue
lavylilly:

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by sheriffindy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Like non stop oo...the guy is good.
Starz825:
You go good for rap music....

As you take fuse those words together in the last two paragraphs is amazing
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by Rinoxy: 12:51am On Apr 02, 2023
lavylilly:

See strong self-deception.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by jimcaddy(m): 3:29am On Apr 02, 2023
The way Nigerian married couples delibrately sleep with someone else's husband's or wives is so alarming. Like they do these things without chill.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:35am On Apr 02, 2023
God1000:
We must search thoroughly before getting into marriage.

Be painstaking

A married woman sleeping with someone else is the worse thing that can happen to any man.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:47am On Apr 02, 2023
ComputerOperato:

I used to think karma is real but I'm beginning to doubt that.
The more I see and experience things in this world, the more I realise no one size cap fits all.
Some will suffer the consequences of their acts, others will go scot free and even prosper.
Bottom line, don;t let your wife/girlfriend to be mounted by another man. Ditto for husbands and girlfriends.
Nothing. Absolutely nothing will happen (As long as it is consensual).

Rich men and women have sex (cheat) the most. Yet they and their children continue to prosper and rule people.
Don't rely on karma. It may never come.

I stopped believing in Karma few years ago. There is nothing like Karma.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:49am On Apr 02, 2023
GeneralPula:
Most of them were Exs or have once met for a 1 night stand..

Nah Okafor's law no separate them after marraige..

The biggest losers here are the men paying bride price for a woman that's not a virgin. It's a big curse but many don't know. 95% of these men suffers the most in marriage..

You are absolutely right!
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:54am On Apr 02, 2023
lavylilly:
Married men are sweeter that single men

They are more matured knowing whats at stake with regards to risk involved in the relationship.

They more experienced, energetic when it co;es to treating a lady right. And they are safer, issue cant come up cos it can easily be transferred to the wife at home.

Is that you @ dp shocked

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:56am On Apr 02, 2023
TimFisher2:
angry

Economy is not good...it is bitting both unmarried and married.

Is normal...Only God knows the amount of fukkery that will abound if Tinubu is mistakenly sworn in.

I pity guys forming serious relationship grin

You should pity the ones marrying overused sluts too lol

Relationship in Nigeria is largely advanced oloshoism for the ladies

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by LordAdam16: 5:34am On Apr 02, 2023
Aurelius1:
It seems you don't understand simple English. I said I've "witnessed" about 12 cases. I didn't say only 12 women in my tribe have cheated. Besides, The 12 cases were friends, family members and neighbours. See this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/4488657/how-cheating-wife-led-husband/4#70475550

This guy was somebody I knew personally. We grew up in the same hood and even attended the same church.

And I am saying if this sacrosanct retribution must occur every time a woman strays in your culture, then your ancestors (and I don't want you to take this the wrong way) are not thorough enough if you've only 'witnessed' 12 in all your years. By the most conservative estimate, it should at least be in the hundreds that you've heard of, going by our current population estimates.

Is being cheated on the only reason why a man will fall ill in your culture? So na she collect d*ck, but na your life subscription go end?

What if the man committed a dastard act? Like being an accessory in a murder or something. Your ancestors do not give a f*ck? Quite interesting the priorities the gods of your land have.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by loswhite(m): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2023
abobote:
Anything married woman,count me out.

But you seriously need to work on your English
English Master...lol. Professional in borrowed language clap for yourself.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Is that you @ dp shocked
No my twin sister
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2023
Rinoxy:

See strong self-deception.
I stated facts
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Thunderbolt (Magun) will teach you lesson. Continue
That's if you worship it
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2023
wink
searchlight:
Karma does not exist. When will karma catch OBj, ibb, Buhari, Tinubu, Nnamani, Okorocha, Saraki etc. If you can avoid physical attack from the husband and also avoid getting STD you are likely facing no any danger.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 8:36am On Apr 02, 2023
cheesy
eleniyan2020:
wow I love this!
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2023
highchief1:
serious?it wasn’t like that when I was der
When was that?
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by highchief1: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2023
lavylilly:
When was that?
last I visited was 2016…why were you hostile.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. by lavylilly: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2023
ihedioramma:
Dont leed people in to sin . In what ever you belive is wrong (bad) to sleep with another man wife .
Ihediora, Na jike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.