Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ (36734 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism / LASG Abolishes All Eze Ndigbo Titles In The State With Immediate Effect / Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by goslowgoslow(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Nobody cares about the Eze Ndi Igbo arrest. That is always the right thing to do. The arrest should be extended to MC OLUOMO, FFK and others making similar statements.

My issue is with you guys getting emotional over every Igbo man statement. It's becoming too emotional, so childish and very uneducational. These days your voting is tilted towards anything anti Igbo, it doesn't matter if the candidate will work for you or not. How long will you get over such remote controlling. It's always Igbo this Igbo that. Grow up man
Emotional emotional emotional all over the thread! Olodo that doesn't even know the meaning of emotional!
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by clockwisereport: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

Who told you that. Then expect emirs and a sultan installed in the entire Igbo land

There are Sarkin Hausawa all over Igboland
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by goslowgoslow(m): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2023
hardbody:

Caretakers. Under the Land Use Act all land is vested in the state governor. Do you see us getting CofO from the Obas and Baales? We secure title from the state as represented by the governor who himself may not even be a Lagosian but at best from the West. Do you even understand what I wrote there?

I don't understand because it makes no single sense!
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2023
Naijaguy123:

There’s no chance you will make it till the end of this year. If accident didn’t kill you when you’re looking for daily bread, you will have cancer this year and eventually die before December 31 this I see.

I reject all you said and send it back to you.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Dedeity: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2023
GeneralPula:

The country is not SE..

If SE is in trouble, then that’s SE, not the country..
If you're not aware that Nigeria is in trouble presently then you're nothing but a m*d man
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2023
goslowgoslow:

If you have common sense you will not be making reference to that statement from your fat pig called Iwuayanwu calling a whole tribe rascals. And your stewpid Eze Ndigbo saying he will bring terrorists to Lagos... You don't even know what is called emotional stability you just pick a phrase and use it! If we don't have emotional stability then you don't have mental stability if not you won't be referencing characters like that.
Go to North and try a little of the rubbish you all try on Yoruba land on Hausa land, you will know how unstable they are.
What a childish and senseless comment!

You guys should learn maturity from Hausas and Igbos. The way you are going, I'm afraid you will run mad over Igbos matter one day. Funny thing is that the Igbos are busy with their business while you nag up and down.
I just don't want to believe that your kiddish attitude is a representation of larger Yorubas.

Igbos buy your land -you nag
Igbos want to vote in your land -you nag
Igbos owns markets - you nag
Yoruba guys marry Igbos - you nag
An Igbo leader makes statement- you nag

Stop hallucinating about Igbos and get real bro. You are surely nagging over a tribe that have excelled beyond hatred. Education teaches that you should learn to be emotionally stable.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by GeneralPula: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2023
quickly:

@GeneralPula. EzeNdigbo of Ajao estate is a useless title someone gave himself. It’s not recognized by the state or local government.

The king of that area is Osolo of Isolo under Oshodi Isolo area

The so called EzeNdigbo is like a union or club title.

I lived in that area the man no get any mouth.

People wey get the estate no called themselves King na one random man call him self EzeNdigbo.

Imagine the fuckerry..
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by GeneralPula: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2023
hardbody:

You guys are foaming in the mouth because you don't understand the concept. Inferiority makes you think he is contesting with you in your dirty environment. He is simply the coordinator of Igbos in his environment and does not contest with you as a king but you all fail to understand. He might not even be an Eze in his igbo ancestral home, he is just a coordinator of his people in strange land but you people will not let them be.
And how can he even contest initially?
Are you alright?
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Pecopo(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2023
I don't know what Nigeria is turning to.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by bencr7: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2023
naijainstinct:
After they must have arrested Datti. Hyoocrite
datti own mc own,which one happen first,yet mc is not arrested then why most datti be arrested too,
U are d hypocrite here
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by bencr7: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2023
naijainstinct:
After they must have arrested Datti. Hyoocrite
datti own mc own,which one happen first,yet mc is not arrested then why most datti be arrested too,
U are d first hypocrite here.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Geopex(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2023
Zorn:
Those ezes outside igbo land has no territory under their control. Those guys just lead the igbo folks , they do not exert any form of authority over anybody in any territory asides the igbos. You people lack understanding of what ever the eze ndigbo is in any place asides igbo land. The eze ndigbo is the channel you can speak to Al the igbos anywhere. I don't understand the obsession of Lagos State APC government over the igbos . Abeg make una rest

Na from DEA e dey start o. Many story of such, when they become too powerful they fight for territory, the war already started by saying Lagos is no man's land. Now they leader is calling for IPOB to come lagos. I pity those stupid yoruba that joined them during endsars to destroyed Lagos property. The yahoo boys using human for money started endsars B4 some used it as an avenue to destroy Lagos. They started the game plan long ago. Reason i quickly removed myself from one Obidients stuff. Now the leader is emotional, imagine Eze rubbish. Ilorin is part of history. Soon they will claim oba in Lagos. Lagos state govt should stop anybody bin recognize as Eze of anything and never allow to put beads on the neck or hand.. they can have leaders on their own but govt must not recognize them. Let the Eze rut in jail if any attack of any form occur in lag as from now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Geopex(m): 8:11am On Apr 02, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

All this advertisement of I am Igbo I am Igbo does not reflect any Igbo in you. There's no need selling your people and at the same time advertising to the world that you're the Judah among the Igbo.
If you can take pleasure to support injustice to your people as a result of your political leaning, then, it just shows your level of thinking and how far you've sold your soul to politician. The Eze has not done anything beyond his constitutional right of defence. The grounds to which he said what he said will form part of his defence.
Firstly, it was the same Lagos that his people were told not to exercise their franchise, chased, beaten, maimed and some killed just because of their political inclination in variance to the ruling party. Those that committed that constitutional breach what did the government do to them? Nothing.
Secondary, the Igbo business has been a target even before the election. Billions have been lost to destruction of their livelihood with incessant demolition and burning of their shops. What has been done in that regard? Nothing.
No single person has been arrested for the selective target on a group of people. In essence, the law permits individuals, cooperate bodies and the likes to defend themselves in such circumstance.
He Frankly said it that the Igbo would have their own security to defend themselves. It is within his right to defend himself or his people. This was the same thing that Jeremiah Oseni said in Taraba state few years ago. Some were saying he should not have said so but many lawyers opined that what he said base on the situation, he is within his right. Right to self defence is constitutionally guaranteed because the government apparatus is playing double standard and the lives and property of his people is no more guaranteed.
Let us continue supporting injustice thinking it would bring bread and butter to our tables but in essence it would be a time bomb. You cannot continue to protect one and flex muscle to other.

Eze constitutional right , to threat Lagos state gov. If that's his own right, while arresting, u can go and stand for him in d court. Who gave him the title in a yoruba land? The govt should revoke woteva title they gave them if they can't stay gentle. I don't even support any other tribes having territorial titles in another man's land. Soon it degenerate to bigger issue. They can have association and chose a leader but not tribe title of any kind
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Geopex(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2023
rdokoye:

The real reason for the hatred is poverty. The level of poverty in Yorubaland has become almost unbearable, and Igbo people have become the convenient scapegoat for it.

We can see how u guys lived fake life's up and down. I have visited so many SE States , poverty reside in your villages
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Eze ndi whatever have no place in Yoruba land. Time we scratch it.
Eze of Lagos the no man's land tongue
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by mojoyin30s: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2023
Okay. Atleast for now.They need to consult Fashola. He knows how to treat their bleeps up, or they can consult Akure youths from Ondo State.Okay. Atleast for now.They need to consult Fashola. He knows how to treat their bleeps up, or they can consult Akure youths from Ondo State....
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by goslowgoslow(m): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

You guys should learn maturity from Hausas and Igbos. The way you are going, I'm afraid you will run mad over Igbos matter one day. Funny thing is that the Igbos are busy with their business while you nag up and down.
I just don't want to believe that your kiddish attitude is a representation of larger Yorubas. I can't be going back and forth with a kid like you.

Igbos buy your land -you nag
Igbos want to vote in your land -you nag
Igbos owns markets - you nag
Yoruba guys marry Igbos - you nag
An Igbo leader makes statement- you nag

Stop hallucinating about Igbos and get real bro. You are surely nagging over a tribe that have excelled beyond hatred. Education teaches that you should learn to be emotionally stable.
Abrg shift with your senseless comments! Who the hell are Igbos? Very arrogant set of people. I can't be going back and forth with a kid like you.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by opeyemi2012(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2023
hardbody:

Caretakers. Under the Land Use Act all land is vested in the state governor. Do you see us getting CofO from the Obas and Baales? We secure title from the state as represented by the governor who himself may not even be a Lagosian but at best from the West. Do you even understand what I wrote there?

how body? grin hope say e no dey 🌶️ you? grin

Animal
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Everlastingson: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2023
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/breaking-lagos-debunks-abolishing-all-eze-ndigbo-titles-for-now/

Everyone can now see how evil the drug lord is. Look the kind of extremely disgusting news and attitude issuing from the Yoruba ( though not all Yoruba) since this evil man ventured into the Presidential race. The devil is bent on using the drug lord and his evil gang to destabilize this country. But they will end up killing themselves.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Akuruoulo(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2023
If the fail to do it then na Thunder go fire them.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Namigotalktru: 10:45am On Apr 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Wetin wan happen if Dem abolish am? 🤷‍♂️🤣

Not one thing. The people na IDP if them no like am dem fit migrate go house.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Spain007(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
It hasn't been abolished for now, but it will be abolished soon.

These kinds of hospitality and acceptancy are wait gave rise to "see finish" , greediness and arrogance from the okoro clan

Henceforth, you'll be made to realize where exactly you are

Rubbish comment...brace up boy
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by CoolAmbience(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

All this advertisement of I am Igbo I am Igbo does not reflect any Igbo in you. There's no need selling your people and at the same time advertising to the world that you're the Judah among the Igbo.
If you can take pleasure to support injustice to your people as a result of your political leaning, then, it just shows your level of thinking and how far you've sold your soul to politician. The Eze has not done anything beyond his constitutional right of defence. The grounds to which he said what he said will form part of his defence.
Firstly, it was the same Lagos that his people were told not to exercise their franchise, chased, beaten, maimed and some killed just because of their political inclination in variance to the ruling party. Those that committed that constitutional breach what did the government do to them? Nothing.
Secondly, the Igbo business has been a target even before the election. Billions have been lost to destruction of their livelihood with incessant demolition and burning of their shops. What has been done in that regard? Nothing.
No single person has been arrested for the selective target on a group of people. In essence, the law permits individuals, cooperate bodies and the likes to defend themselves in such circumstance.
He Frankly said it that the Igbo would have their own security to defend themselves. It is within his right to defend himself or his people. This was the same thing that Jeremiah Oseni said in Taraba state few years ago. Some were saying he should not have said so but many lawyers opined that what he said base on the situation, he is within his right. Right to self defence is constitutionally guaranteed because the government apparatus is playing double standard and the lives and property of his people is no more guaranteed.
Let us continue supporting injustice thinking it would bring bread and butter to our tables but in essence it would be a time bomb. You cannot continue to protect one and flex muscle to other.

Keep talking with emotions.

Let every Igbo person who talks rationally be taken by your likes as betrayals. That one concern una.

In case you do not know, someone of APC was shot dead somewhere in Anambra for not being Obidient. I spent the entire one month preceding the elections in Anambra. Everyone, not Obidient, coiled inside and couldn't talk in public for fear of their lives. I can say this for a fact.

You come here to talk of the hostility against Ndigbo in Lagos during the elections. While I can't justify hostility against one group by another, anywhere, I still wonder why you didn't speak of hostilities against people who weren't Obidient in the Southeast as well. Several non Obidients in the Southeast were maimed, cowed, gagged, cajoled and even killed.

What I would ask you is simple, why are Ndigbo the only ones suffering hostility from the election amongst the various other tribal groups in Lagos? Answer this question directly and stop being unnecessarily emotional.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by ConfidentialDoc: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2023
quickly:

Ezindigbo of a residental estate?

That in itself is funny

Ajao estate that was founded by a person for residental purposes...Chief Joseph Adediran Ajao.

U come call urself king for inside another man estate. Maybe perhaps u get one plot of land for there

Clowns of the highest order

You have a good point smiley
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Tzar(m): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2023
From a character whose ancestral home is barren? I understand your greed, bitterness and pain.

dominic17:
See swappy and dirty tribe talking trash as usual,the worse that can happen is to divide let every tribe go their way which is what Igbos want. if we can't divide go hell your politicians will do no shit
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by dangotesmummy: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
accordadoga26:
For now

It must happen later.

We are tired of people constituting nuisance in Lagos.

They won't take half of what they dish out in Lagos from any foreigner in their potopoto region.

Dùndú won ti lo ń l'áta jù báàyí
that domineering tendencies has always been in them since 1960.give them 1 inch and they'll take a mile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by dangotesmummy: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Keep talking with emotions.

Let every Igbo person who talks rationally be taken by your likes as betrayals. That one concern una.

In case you do not know, someone of APC was shot dead somewhere in Anambra for not being Obidient. I spent the entire one month preceding the elections in Anambra. Everyone, not Obidient, coiled inside and couldn't talk in public for fear of their lives. I can say this for a fact.

You come here to talk of the hostility against Ndigbo in Lagos during the elections. While I can't justify hostility against one group by another, anywhere, I still wonder why you didn't speak of hostilities against people who weren't Obidient in the Southeast as well. Several non Obidients in the Southeast were maimed, cowed, gagged, cajoled and even killed.

What I would ask you is simple, why are Ndigbo the only ones suffering hostility from the election amongst the various other tribal groups in Lagos? Answer this question directly and stop being unnecessarily emotional.

narcissist don't like having a taste of their own medicine cheesy
Ask him whether they'll allow an oba in an igbo dominated community grin

To take responsibility is always a big deal for this guys
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Kennikeddo(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Abolishing this stupid Igbo titles in Yoruba land is the best, if you give them an inche, be ready to forefit the remaining inches...things they don't allow in their own community.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Phoen1X: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
ImadeUReadThis:

Do they even have one real king in that their Goshen republic ?and I don't mean Drug kingpins
That's the big difference between us,..while you and your fathers are subjects,we are freeborns, loyal to nobody, ...good that you admitted.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Tzar(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
winkI understand your pain. As someone whose ancestors bestowed a BARREN LAND on them? I understand why you can’t stay and DEVELOP your inheritance. You call a tribe dirty, yet the markets dominated by your tribe in Yorubaland and your states are exceptionally dirty. Your girls can’t even keep their hands off men from my tribe! grin
dominic17:
See swappy and dirty tribe talking trash as usual,the worse that can happen is to divide let every tribe go their way which is what Igbos want. if we can't divide go hell your politicians will do no shit
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Abrg shift with your senseless comments! Who the hell are Igbos? Very arrogant set of people. I can't be going back and forth with a kid like you.
grin grin grin
Who the hell is the people that keep you awake day and night. My advice is that you stop your senseless hatred on Igbos. Why a single statement from one Igbo man makes you winning up and down on the entire Igbos gives me concern which is why I advise you.

Majority of your attacks is rooted in unnecessary jealousy. It's a SHAME. Really a big one. We have people from all tribes making different uncouth statements but once an Igbo man says anything against Yorubas, you guys start masturbating all over social media. It's completely uneccesary and uncalled for. Learn to be more matured next time. Okay?
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Phoen1X: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
RecentHistory:

That's What the Eze Ndigbo Akure thought.

He was beaten like a drum.
And its funny and trivial ,abi ?...dnt be shocked when an oba is lynched too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua With His Wife And Daughter / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages / Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.