Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ (36686 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism / LASG Abolishes All Eze Ndigbo Titles In The State With Immediate Effect / Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Reelmii: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
I heard another container fell at ojuelegba again
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Kayyus09(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
Okay
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Lovenorth: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
Igbos should fortify and develop their states and stop claiming Lagos and the North, they should be more concern with Anambra and Abia

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by ImadeUReadThis: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
Victoriar:

In all fairness, no tribe should have a king outside it's territory. It just doesn't make any sense

Do they even have one real king in that their Goshen republic ?and I don't mean Drug kingpins

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by mmadu5(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
back in 1843 the first igbo man to settle in lagos was an Anambra man chief victor eze he paved the way for all igbos to settle and do business in lagos
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by udemzyudex(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
What's the need to begin with?

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by xevove2061: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
accordadoga26:
For now

It must happen later.

We are tired of people constituting nuisance in Lagos.

They won't take half of what they dish out in Lagos from any foreigner in their potopoto region.

Mr man. Remove that F from your moniker

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Emmy909: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Mugu....
Dey Play

Armaggedon:
They have no such powers

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by RecentHistory: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Armaggedon:
They have no such powers

That's What the Eze Ndigbo Akure thought.

He was beaten like a drum.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Dindondin(m): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
It should be abolished. It's useless!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by GeneralPula: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Okay. Atleast for now.

They need to consult Fashola. He knows how to treat their bleeps up, or they can consult Akure youths from Ondo State.
I remember the Akure incident. Them flog the Eze like baby.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by FreeStuffsNG: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Armaggedon:
They have no such powers
It is the Obas and the LGAs that will effect it for now wink

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by spiralwedge(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rvbbish

Abolish the nonsense now!

Why are they running a parallel government on our land?

Please revoke all C of O with Igbos name and convert to 10 years lease after which they apply and pay to renew for another 10 years.

Please Lagos House of Assembly should enact this fast.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by GeneralPula: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2023
Armaggedon:
They have no such powers
I’d like them to show you they do..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Npfn: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Victoriar:

In all fairness, no tribe should have a king outside it's territory. It just doesn't make any sense
Go to court
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by GeneralPula: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Victoriar:

E be things jare

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by sulaak(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Armaggedon:
They have no such powers

They have the power. Continue pushing your luck, it will soon run out.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by kmaster007: 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nttn go hppn
Wagwanbrethren:
Wetin wan happen if Dem abolish am? 🤷‍♂️🤣

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by jaxxy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
IpobAntidote:
It will be eventually abolished. Just wait till the new assembly takes over.

they are decieving themselves
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by GeneralPula: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Junni0r:
urchinian rigurgitating grin grin grin grin
Believe me, it’s due to the level of tolerance..
Things will be adjusted to the way it’s suppose to be..

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by OmegaAutos: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Armaggedon:
They have no such powers

But its been banned in ondo state

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by ASAPFERG1: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Keynote: "for now" cool

Later it will happen cool

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by DWJOBScom(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Gbegiri miscreants keep spreading falsehood to promote their stale rotten propaganda.

That is eh
They do whatever they can to promote Chaos but God will deal with everyone of them

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by quickly: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
Armaggedon:
They have no such powers

Ezindigbo of a residental estate?

That in itself is funny

Ajao estate that was founded by a person for residental purposes...Chief Joseph Adediran Ajao.

U come call urself king for inside another man estate. Maybe perhaps u get one plot of land for there

Clowns of the highest order

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by tyboy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
Armaggedon:
They have no such powers

See another retard

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by spiralwedge(m): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I really don't know why some Yorubas have a deep sense of insecurity around Igbos.

I have lived in many locations in Nigeria as an Igbo man. Not a day have I been introduced to any Eze Ndi Igbo or whatever. I see this as just a mere title of no great importance. If you mess with me, I take you to the police or sue you in court. Igbos have never started stupid fights wherever they do business. Why always afraid of them? Is this a complex issue?

Time to stop all these nonesense. I understand Igbos have intimidating character which has helped their business exploits but they are largely non troublesome tribe. Eze Ndi Igbo or whatever you call it is not to be feared.

Typical rhetorics when repercussions of your actions are falling back on your face. Mcstcheeeww.
Tell this poem to my bingo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Dindondin(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
HeartlessMan:
The Ooni of Ife bows to Tinubu
Go n bring Sultan and Obi of Onitsha if they won't prostrate.
Ooni of Ife is a humble man. The humble Kings gets more goodwill from the President.
It's not sensible to be doing nzogbu-nzogbu and chest beating saying I can't bow for who's not my mate. Na suffer that King go suffer pass Sanusi Lamido.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by deji17: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Eboes must get their Biafra, so that they can all return to South East. Amen
This one Nigeria is suffocating.

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by ghiloman28(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Scrap that nonsense from southwest

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
spiralwedge:

Typical rhetorics when repercussions of your actions are falling back on your face. Mcstcheeeww.
Tell this poem to my bingo
Rhetorics? Lol. What are the repercussions?
Just coming to type blah blah blah online?
Seems you guys don't know Igbos anyway.
These attacks has existed from the origin of Nigeria but Igbos keep waxing stronger. How does it stop an Igbos man doing business in your area when you stop Eze Ndi Igbo titles?
I see all these as usual noise. Quit the hatred and insecurity already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown