Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ (36705 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism / LASG Abolishes All Eze Ndigbo Titles In The State With Immediate Effect / Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by legitnow: 12:41am On Apr 02, 2023
GeneralPula:

Igbos people of Nigeria have always has this evil mindset towards the Yoruba right from their fore-fathers era. This was why Ojukwu intentionally attacked Lagos! They've always envy, jealous and pained that things occurs in the west compare to the East. But Igbos people of Nigeria are no match to Yoruba when it comes to trouble. They can only make noise, but believe me, Igbos would never wanna chop death regardless of their chest beating..

Go and ask what Benjamin Adekunle did to Ojukwu and his Biafra soldier's. He rendered them useless and when Ojukwu saw that the only thing left is death, he fled like a bush rat..

The whole of Igbos can’t overrun Oyo state, not to talk of whole Yoruba land.. Igbos? Overrun Yoruba land? Lol the things you people say eh, if I decide to respond to all, it can only bring up chaos..

thread pusher, shut up!
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by GeneralPula: 12:42am On Apr 02, 2023
legitnow:

JUST DIVIDE THE COUNTRY, YET NA YOU GO SHOUT NNAMDI KANU MUST DIE AS IF LAGOS WAS INCLUDED IN BIAFRA.

SIDDON FOR OSUN STATE THEY CLAIM LAGOS CITY, WITHOUT TEN KOBO INVESTMENT IN LAGOS.

ONLY THE BLACK MAN CAN BE SO DERANGED.
Did they tell you it was your fore-fathers that scrapped the Nigeria regionalism?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by legitnow: 12:43am On Apr 02, 2023
GeneralPula:

Did they tell you it was your fore-fathers that scrapped the Nigeria regionalism?

SEUN AFTER BANNING MY ACCOUNT, YOU USED ANOTHER MONIKER TO BEG ME FOR MONEY.

HAVE YOU NO SHAME?
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by quickly: 12:57am On Apr 02, 2023
Fake news that title doesn’t exist to begin.

What if King of Tapa in chevron estate
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by PointZerom: 12:57am On Apr 02, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
It hasn't been abolished for now, but it will be abolished soon.

These kinds of hospitality and acceptancy are wait gave rise to "see finish" , greediness and arrogance from the okoro clan

Henceforth, you'll be made to realize where exactly you are

Shut up.
You mean we should not have a president of any union because there's a president in Abuja,?
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by quickly: 12:57am On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by goody2019: 1:00am On Apr 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I really don't know why some Yorubas have a deep sense of insecurity around Igbos.

I have lived in many locations in Nigeria as an Igbo man. Not a day have I been introduced to any Eze Ndi Igbo or whatever. I see this as just a mere title of no great importance. If you mess with me, I take you to the police or sue you to court. Igbos have never started stupid fights wherever they do business. Why always afraid of them? Is this a complex issue?

Time to stop all these nonesense is now. I understand Igbos have intimidating character which has helped their business exploits but they are largely a non troublesome tribe. How can people continue to nurse this fear of Igbos taking over their lands? Are you not the ones selling lands to Igbos? Eze Ndi Igbo or whatever you call it does not help or distract Igbos adventures. So you are chasing a goose chase.

You are top far from reality. Wake up.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by goslowgoslow(m): 1:04am On Apr 02, 2023
legitnow:

YOU DONT FINISH SELLING LAND AND STILL RETAIN OWNERSHIP AFTER COLLECTING MONEY.

WHEN WILL YOU BLACK MONKEYS START TO REASON LIKE HUMANS?

WHEN?
You might have well respond without insulting for that, I can't engage in a meaningful discussion with you.
You have very low IQ if not you will not refer to a black person as monkey when you are also black unless you are telling me that you are a white man. If however you are black then you are a monkey, your parents are also monkey. Monkey give birth to monkey. To cap it all you are a kid and a miscreant raised from the gutters by dysfunctional mother and father!
Because you buy land the indigenous people no longer exist, that is why you people cause problems anywhere you go.
Anuofia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by goslowgoslow(m): 1:09am On Apr 02, 2023
Why are they debunking it? They should abolish it. Can a Yoruba man be Eze in Anambra? Nonsense!
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by goslowgoslow(m): 1:11am On Apr 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I really don't know why some Yorubas have a deep sense of insecurity around Igbos.

I have lived in many locations in Nigeria as an Igbo man. Not a day have I been introduced to any Eze Ndi Igbo or whatever. I see this as just a mere title of no great importance. If you mess with me, I take you to the police or sue you to court. Igbos have never started stupid fights wherever they do business. Why always afraid of them? Is this a complex issue?

Time to stop all these nonesense is now. I understand Igbos have intimidating character which has helped their business exploits but they are largely a non troublesome tribe. How can people continue to nurse this fear of Igbos taking over their lands? Are you not the ones selling lands to Igbos? Eze Ndi Igbo or whatever you call it does not help or distract Igbos adventures. So you are chasing a goose chase.
Which intimidating character does Igbos have?... Lol! 😂😂😂😂 Intimidating character of producing fake good! 😜😜

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:12am On Apr 02, 2023
GeneralPula:
All these Eze, there's something I really don't understand.. Eze of Ajao estate.. How can Ajao estate have Eze and there's no Oba of Ajao estate?

How many Eze con dey Lagos? I know the real Eze Ndigbo of Lagos but all these mini Eze, how their own take be?

They just have to correct this nonsense cuz the nonsense is part of why they're calling Lagos a No Man's Land..

Sanwoolu really give igbo a chance in Lagos, he almost lost his second term for that

igbo should thank their star I'm not Lagos state governor

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by TheATM: 1:38am On Apr 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Wetin wan happen if Dem abolish am? 🤷‍♂️🤣
Let us just start from there
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by kingsceemark(m): 2:09am On Apr 02, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Eze ndi whatever have no place in Yoruba land. Time we scratch it.

Come back from Benin Republic IDP camp where you ran to for safety and scratch it, Otondo
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by chaloskyx: 2:22am On Apr 02, 2023
See I'm Igbo but i must say the SW should in Gods name chase all Igbos out of their territories cause that's the only thing that would make us look inward and develop our regions as Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas that's the regional government we have been clamouring for since let the Igbo man concern himself with Igbo politics and bad governance in his own domain and let the Yoruba man do the same its not hard now but our politicians wont allow that cause it would make them more accountable to their people and there wont be able to put all the blame on the federal government or the president so my Yoruba ppl please pressure your people and governor to chase us out we would be entirely grateful

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by quickly: 2:37am On Apr 02, 2023
hardbody:

LAGOS is and shall remain NO Man's Land.

@GeneralPula. EzeNdigbo of Ajao estate is a useless title someone gave himself. It’s not recognized by the state or local government.

The king of that area is Osolo of Isolo under Oshodi Isolo area

The so called EzeNdigbo is like a union or club title.

I lived in that area the man no get any mouth.

People wey get the estate no called themselves King na one random man call him self EzeNdigbo.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by quickly: 2:45am On Apr 02, 2023
hardbody:

Does your little brain understand what is called sequence? Well, a dolt doesn't sport a brain. Let me school you. It was after Oluomo's threats that the elections happened, resulting in the miscarriages that Datti spoke about. That is how sequencing works. I don't expect you to understand this though.

Why u ashamed of where u come from.

If dem start to slap una for street now for this statement. You go dey write epistle and cry to UN.

Go research into Ife vs Modakeke wey happen for osun state.

Dem go dey mark which house be modakeke which be iced and guess what dem demolish am send the owner comot.

all C of O is at the pleasure of state government and can be revoked at any time

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by XAUBulls: 2:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Okay. Atleast for now.

They need to consult Fashola. He knows how to treat their bleeps up, or they can consult Akure youths from Ondo State.
The pensive look on that Ibo dude's
face in 2015 after being flogged for his rudeness by the youth loyalists of the Oba of Akure cracked me up... grin

There have been 2 cases now of
very uncouth and irresponsible Ibo males with ipob links viciously insulting the Oba of Benin on YouTube. One was by a very light-skinned male creep in 2019 and the
Binis on and off YouTube vowed the Ibo guy would be dealt with traditionally for the unprovoked insults on their king.

The 2nd other video insult on the
Oba of Benin and Edo youths was in March 2023 and posted here on NL.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by brutal1(m): 3:04am On Apr 02, 2023
They have no what? grin even the number king in the whole country in any region still falls under the Local government. All Nigerian kings falls under the Local government. Get familiar with the constitution.
Armaggedon:
They have no such powers

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by ambitiouschap17: 3:51am On Apr 02, 2023
Victoriar:

In all fairness, no tribe should have a king outside it's territory. It just doesn't make any sense

Chai.. may God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN
The account you quoted is your second account. Find something to do stop begging.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by OceanRed(m): 3:58am On Apr 02, 2023
Odin13:
Some folks are really having sleepless nights over igbo matters ..

That crazy..

And yet they brag and chest beat on how heavens wil fall on igbos and other Nigerians in Lagos ..

Very careless and stupid.

you cant blame them, they used to sleep with their two eyes closed before, but now the igbos have started to behave like animal in human skin, to the point that they are trying to bring their IPOB to lagos, first by supporting a know ipob for gubernatorial election, and now this igwe openly said they are going to bring IPOB , only a fool will sleep while his house is on fire. the sleepless night they are causing will eventually cause their downfall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by OceanRed(m): 4:08am On Apr 02, 2023
CENI:
Sometimes I wonder why some Yorubas from other SW states who live in Lagos are afraid of the Igbos more than the real Lagosians, isn't that inferiority. Those of us from other tribes who have real Lagosian friends, know that they are okay with the Igbos.

PLEASE I'm tired of all these Igbo this and Igbo that on this forum. Igbos are good people, don't make them your nightmares.
Whatever Yorubas think they can do to Igbos in Lagos will affect everyone las las. grin grin

Banning the title of Ezeigbo in Lagos from what I gathered from my friends is like a wild goose chase. They say 'igbo ama eze', it won't affect a lowest average Igbo man in Lagos, because those Ezeigbo are not even recognized in the villages they come from.

CAN Yorubas and Igbos give us peace on Nairaland, P=L=E=A=S=E! shocked shocked

Suen should do something about this, though I know longer the thread, more money for you cheesy cheesy cheesy

there is no inferiority complex, igbos have been living in lagos before the biafra war! the recent event in Lagos was caused by the igbos by their recent attitude. Imaging someone saying thye are going to bring IPOB to lagos, the same lagos they are already calling no mans land ! and you expect the yoruba to do nothing?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Stephaniegold(f): 4:17am On Apr 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

You as an igbo man from the Yeastern part of the country...how many villages have you see in the yeast that You see Yoruba people claiming to be a king ?
Igbo own to much jare
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by vannessa7(f): 4:17am On Apr 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

You people always blame everyone except yourself, so what that your eze indigbo said should be ignored, can any Yoruba person in Onitsha threaten to invite terrorist to Onitsha for any reason, can igbos take half of what they dish out to Yorubas or you think we don't think or feel because we are gentle and indifferent, you say igbos are non troublesome but you rave and rant and curse your host and threaten, if that is not trouble what is trouble, we should fold out hands until you totally enslave us, posterity will never forgive the evil doer, you people are sowing wind, get ready to reap whirlwind.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by vannessa7(f): 4:37am On Apr 02, 2023
CENI:
Sometimes I wonder why some Yorubas from other SW states who live in Lagos are afraid of the Igbos more than the real Lagosians, isn't that inferiority. Those of us from other tribes who have real Lagosian friends, know that they are okay with the Igbos.

PLEASE I'm tired of all these Igbo this and Igbo that on this forum. Igbos are good people, don't make them your nightmares.
Whatever Yorubas think they can do to Igbos in Lagos will affect everyone las las. grin grin

Banning the title of Ezeigbo in Lagos from what I gathered from my friends is like a wild goose chase. They say 'igbo ama eze', it won't affect a lowest average Igbo man in Lagos, because those Ezeigbo are not even recognized in the villages they come from.

CAN Yorubas and Igbos give us peace on Nairaland, P=L=E=A=S=E! shocked shocked

Suen should do something about this, though I know longer the thread, more money for you cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are just being mischievous, first you are igbo lying to drive home your rubbish point, second, how will you know Yorubas from other south west state different from those from Lagos state and how many Lagosians have you interviewed who told you they are okay with igbo shenanigans in Lagos, if Nigeria divide today will Lagos be an igbo land or Yoruba land or if we go back to regional government will Lagos be in the south East?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Akujuriobi: 4:57am On Apr 02, 2023
accordadoga26:
For now

It must happen later.

We are tired of people constituting nuisance in Lagos.

They won't take half of what they dish out in Lagos from any foreigner in their potopoto region. Are you a lagosians? Show me your house and your place then I will believe. Even the migrants from other south west states claimed to be lagosians.

Dùndú won ti lo ń l'áta jù báàyí
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Akujuriobi: 5:01am On Apr 02, 2023
Are you a lagosians? Even other migrants from other south west states also claimed lagosians,if I are truly lagosians then show me your house and home and family members, everybody now claimed to be lagosians.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Akujuriobi: 5:02am On Apr 02, 2023
Akujuriobi:
Are you a lagosians? Even other migrants from other south west states also claimed lagosians,if u are truly lagosians then show me your house and home and family members, everybody now claimed to be lagosians.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 5:17am On Apr 02, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Eze ndi whatever have no place in Yoruba land. Time we scratch it.

You lied. Eze Ndi Igbo has come to stay.
What time again are you waiting to scratch it? Is it when you die?
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 02, 2023
Verry useless title. Should be abolished.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 5:18am On Apr 02, 2023
accordadoga26:
For now

It must happen later.

We are tired of people constituting nuisance in Lagos.

They won't take half of what they dish out in Lagos from any foreigner in their potopoto region.

Dùndú won ti lo ń l'áta jù báàyí

Stop dreaming of such it won't happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. / Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US / 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.