Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ (36688 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism / LASG Abolishes All Eze Ndigbo Titles In The State With Immediate Effect / Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by onuman: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/breaking-lagos-debunks-abolishing-all-eze-ndigbo-titles-for-now/

Igbo man going to Lagos to do Eze Nd'Igbo in Lagos while herdsmen are occupying his Igbo land; as Igbos move abroad in search of money, and Janjaweeeeds in Nigeria army kill the Igbos left in Igboland in guise for looking for IPOB people, that's not love for the name Igbo.

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by IpobAntidote: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
Thank you daddy, thank you daddy, thank you daddy grin grin grin grin
Pandora pathological liar Obi has been exposed as a religious FANATIC.

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Saidfx(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
"For now " grin 🤣

Ur yed dey there grin
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Zico5(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
If a whole Eze Ndigbo can utter such malicious statement then we need to begin to check the sanity of majority in this country. Very few are normal.

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by tsdarkside(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
kiki....for now....
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Keziehenry(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Saidfx(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
GeneralPula:
All these Eze, there's something I really don't understand.. Eze of Ajao estate.. How can Ajao estate have Eze and there's no Oba of Ajao estate?

How many Eze con dey Lagos? I know the real Eze Ndigbo of Lagos but all these mini Eze, how their own take be?

They just have to correct this nonsense cuz the nonsense is part of why they're calling Lagos a No Man's Land..

Sleepers cells everywhere

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Zico5(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Armaggedon:
They have no such powers
So u can't read and assimilate. The caption said 'FOR NOW'. It will be abolished very soon just watch out
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by afbstrategies: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
They can actually take the eze ndi igbo and shove it up their behind. That doesn’t stop me from buying my next land in Epe 😀
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Putindbutt:
I wish it was Fashola. Three things SanwoOlu should have done. First, demolish that so called palace. Second, revoke the C of O and third, suspend the title of Eze ndigbo of Ajao estate indefinitely.

When a poor speaks..

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by GeneralPula: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I really don't know why some Yorubas have a deep sense of insecurity around Igbos.

I have lived in many locations in Nigeria as an Igbo man. Not a day have I been introduced to any Eze Ndi Igbo or whatever. I see this as just a mere title of no great importance. If you mess with me, I take you to the police or sue you in court. Igbos have never started stupid fights wherever they do business. Why always afraid of them? Is this a complex issue?

Time to stop all these nonesense. I understand Igbos have intimidating character which has helped their business exploits but they are largely non troublesome tribe. Eze Ndi Igbo or whatever you call it is not to be feared.
Eze said he's going to invite 10th most deadliest terrorist group to Lagos and you're here writing Japanese English about insecurity.

We don't have insecurity and we don't tolerate insecurities. Their are many foreigners and foreign investors in Lagos and Igbos can't use their own unfortunate attitude to cause chaos and chase away investors.

Nah like this SE take enter trouble till it became less livable for the Igbos..

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Ingocof(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
Armaggedon:
They have no such powers

But they have the power to send your Eze to Kirikiri?

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Owontime: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sanwo Olu is weak,there shouldn't be any Eze in Lagos, that nonsense must be banned.

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by tsdarkside(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
Zico5:
If a whole Eze Ndigbo can utter such malicious statement then we need to begin to check the sanity of majority in this country. Very few are normal.

true true....he did everything wrong in that video....
he is a leader in lagos,lagos should be more important to him than tribe....

his people are under attack....??
police and army is their,amotekun is their....as a leader with title,they will take the matter serious....

what was his problem....??

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by StagethemTVee: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
There is Oba of Isolo which Ajao Estate Falls under.
GeneralPula:
All these Eze, there's something I really don't understand.. Eze of Ajao estate.. How can Ajao estate have Eze and there's no Oba of Ajao estate?

How many Eze con dey Lagos? I know the real Eze Ndigbo of Lagos but all these mini Eze, how their own take be?

They just have to correct this nonsense cuz the nonsense is part of why they're calling Lagos a No Man's Land..
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by GeneralPula: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
StagethemTVee:
There is Oba of Isolo which Ajao Estate Falls under.
Good..

Now why Eze of Ajao estate again?
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by tsdarkside(m): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
hardbody:

Will this be before or after arresting MC Oluomo? Hypocrites.

MC Oluomo already explained himself on a video....even toghether with the woman he was talkin about....
stop tryin to cause more trouble....

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
Armaggedon:
They have no such powers
Who told you that. Then expect emirs and a sultan installed in the entire Igbo land
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by onuman: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Putindbutt:
I wish it was Fashola. Three things SanwoOlu should have done. First, demolish that so called palace. Second, revoke the C of O and third, suspend the title of Eze ndigbo of Ajao estate indefinitely.

Someborry like you, if you buy land, build house and some governor demolish, revoke your c of o, you go bomb down many Lagos structures in one night.
Poverty runs in your veins, seeing the way you wrote.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Zorn: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Victoriar:

In all fairness, no tribe should have a king outside it's territory. It just doesn't make any sense
Those ezes outside igbo land has no territory under their control. Those guys just lead the igbo folks , they do not exert any form of authority over anybody in any territory asides the igbos. You people lack understanding of what ever the eze ndigbo is in any place asides igbo land. The eze ndigbo is the channel you can speak to Al the igbos anywhere. I don't understand the obsession of Lagos State APC government over the igbos . Abeg make una rest

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by jchioma: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Eze ndi whatever have no place in Yoruba land. Time we scratch it.

You will start by abolishing the Seriki place in Yoruba land. U play too much.
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by bal4real: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
Odin13:
Some folks are really having sleepless nights over igbo matters ..

That crazy..

And yet they brag and chest beat on how heavens wil fall on igbos and other Nigerians in Lagos ..

Very careless and stupid.
my guy no mind the tribal marks, filled with bitterness and hatred for the igbos. They are all empty drums that make the loudest noise. No wonder IBB said, if he's sleeping and wakes up by yoruba drumming for war, he'll go back to sleep. This concluded election has shown the igbos who their real enemies are. I've never seen a tribe filled with bitterness and hatred for igbos like yoruba... Spits
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by bal4real: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
onuman:

Someborry like you, if you buy land, build house and some governor demolish, revoke your c of o, you go bomb down many Lagos structures in one night.
Poverty runs in your veins, seeing the way you wrote.
don't mind the ethnic bigot, very disgusting...
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by tiger28: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
These useless PPL are SLOWLY waking up the SLEEPING Giant with their useless mouths.............

Yorubas are watching them closely!

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by enemyofprogress: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
Las las we are going to abolish them. There can't be two kings in a city

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by naijainstinct: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
hardbody:

Will this be before or after arresting MC Oluomo? Hypocrites.
After they must have arrested Datti. Hyoocrite

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Larryndelaw: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Armaggedon:
They have no such powers
Go to your village and be your EZE there

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by BaddestQueen(f): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Wetin wan happen if Dem abolish am? 🤷‍♂️🤣
helinues stop wearing pants
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by sirray001: 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Eze ndi whatever have no place in Yoruba land. Time we scratch it.
will it make Nigeria a better country to live in if they scratch it?
Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by Lovelyn451(f): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Funny yoruba..just like telling someone to stop relating with his/her brother in your house... you can only ban the titles but igbos will always unite and pick a leader amongst them cos they can't meet your yoruba Kings for anything

Re: Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ by FertilityH: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
Odin13:
Some folks are really having sleepless nights over igbo matters ..

That crazy..

And yet they brag and chest beat on how heavens wil fall on igbos and other Nigerians in Lagos ..

Very careless and stupid.

As if they worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Collapses During A Lecture In Lagos / Dele Momodu With RMD In Throwback Photo (''Friendship Of 31years'') / Fire Guts Mimiko’s Office As Modu Sheriff Visits Ondo (Photos)