Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding (79182 Views)

Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
The story is skewed.

A moment of silence for my nigga (we gather dey trenches together) wey knack one rich daughter belle believing say hin go leave us for trenches, na so the banny old man and mother tell am say the girl don go vacation since 2018, up till now, no contact, nothing nothing, na so the whole family relocate leave my guy for trenches.

Earth is hard.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Imstrong2(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
ZionPriest:
cc Jeromestarks cheesy
The Grand advocate of never marry a non virgin girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by icon91(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
190:
Damn!!

Guess he gotta cream-pie it one last time grin

Don't forget Okafor's law😅
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by SLOVFO(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
mysticwarrior:
the thing no shock you?

I tire ooo
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by ccollins(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
190:

Yes love. Much better.

Hope you are well grin

Are you on snapchat lets exchange contact

And yes they do and still do come here often. The last beings spotted were from the zeta reticulae star system

The world governments are starting to acknowledge their presence here on earth

Just do a few research on the topic it would blow your mind or follow eyes on cinema on youtube for exclusive updates on aliens

I remember and sight u 190. Correct guy cheesy cheesy how far . It’s been longs times man. How is ur gf then abi wife now. U have been absent from nairaland in like eon years and even the legendary rokiatu on nairaland, don’t tell me it was Seun that pursue u sane nairalanders away from here. It’s only tribal bigots ,touts, criminals and hoodlums we see here on nairaland tl.even the quality messages here has declined since most of you nairaland diaspora guys decided to quit nairaland. I miss u guys tho. How’s life and are u in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Bimpe29: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
God1000:
This is why people should not date and marry anyhow.

No decent human being from a good family background will do such thing
Oil dey your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Skyfly07: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Virgin wife or nothing.

Be wise or be scammed.

My di** must only enter a brand-new honeypot.

And my kids will not suck breasts that other men who didn't pay their mom's bride price sucked.
This was my prayer and GOD answered me.. wink

Thank you Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by temitimx19(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
God1000:
This is why people should not date and marry anyhow.

No decent human being from a good family background will do such thing
Trust no one, you see this family background, some ppl have learnt how to pretend whenever they are close to their family

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Farfalla(f): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Married boyfriend must exercise his polygamous by nature rights nau. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by abidem4real: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For One Last Sex Before Her Wedding

Technology Entrepreneur, Osaretin Victor Asemota, has narrated how a Nigerian bride-to-be visited her married boyfriend for one last sexual. Intercourse before her traditional and white wedding, IGBERETV reports.

Asemota wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1642066469369380866?t=HWBEx17tyUrYYjSVl47iVw&s=19
That's how women are created. Who knows what Eve was doing behind Adam's back with Serpent before she was lured into eating the forbidden fruit when Adam was out looking for what He and Eve would eat.

Remember, she eventually brought death upon mankind.
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by PussyGalore(f): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Hmmm. My already married exes still disturb me till date. I only ignore their calls after knowing their intentions. I assist when i feel like and with no strings attached...whenever i notice it's getting to...I missed you a lot, I wish I married you instead, why are you sounding so romantic on phone (as if my voice has changed), then I know it's time to end the call. If she calls again, I ignore. Not because I'm being rude or arrogant. It's because what's not good doesn't have another name. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

It is only a matter of time
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by gannod(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Reminderz:
this is not new... and it will still happen again and again...

I pity men marrying non-virgins, and still doesn't have the funds to carry out DNA tests... their heartbreak experience will be so heartbreaking... that husband will be somewhere telling people how "lucky" he is to meet his olosho.. smh

Even those who married virgins still needs to be pitied. Some Women who married as virgins are still cheating. Some of them are still exploring.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by PussyGalore(f): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
ufotunang:
Nawaoooo...fear women

Nawaooo...fear men
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Beolly(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Virgin wife or nothing.

Be wise or be scammed.

And my kids will not suck breasts that other men who didn't pay their mom's bride price sucked.
grin
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by harmony75: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Real or super stories
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by eteba(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Okafor's Law is bae!
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Iamzik: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
easyfem:
Let he without the sin b the first to cast the stone .

U knw sex is so sweet and must time , we cant fight it .... sometime I pray to GOD to help me out.. when its come to sex especially from adult , please dont quick to judge.... the best thing is not to start it , when u have already indulge into sex things , no way out ..... GOD forgive us for our future sin amen

Femolala!!🤣
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by aysnoopy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:
You men can be funny sometimes sha. grin

There are some cultures around the world where it is perfectly normal for wives to be provided as 'entertainment' to guests. So many of such stories have been shared here (I remember one particular account by MrBrownJay), and when you guys hear such, you're always so greatly excited.

You always fantasise about going to communities where this is in practice, so you can be offered a man's wife and engage in a threèsome.

But the moment you're presented with alternative cultures which are slightly less patriarchal than others, where it is the wife-to-be who gets to have one last sex, or some form of apparent advantage over the man, you will flare up.

You should know where to draw the line between your cultural ideals which run counter to Christianity principles.

You cannot celebrate and cheer at myriad sexual and cultural practices in the world (child marriage, for example) but want to draw the line at and insist on feminine 'dignity' and purity in the same cultures.

It is Christianity that places the biggest emphasis on virginity, for both one man and one woman.

But you people will want to be treated like traditional Lords by a Christian woman.

So stop cherry-picking which "weird" cultural practices to acclaim or condemn as you wish.

NB: Nowhere in the above post have I said I agree to any of such cultural practices.

This one just dey yarn rubbish. Mumu feminist.
Na like that Una dey do for where u come from, to they av sex around like dog. Continue comparing Ur weak ass to guys. You can never be male.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Tunagee(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Virgin wife or nothing.

Be wise or be scammed.

That last part got me; but can virgins be trusted? What if she pretends to be a virgin, and you eventually found out she used alum(potash)These days, out of every 10 ladies,7 dey do runs or hookup
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by kelspinall(m): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
am tired
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by poporinwa: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
Before nko,the man go collect final Mejwe before dongeremachi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Amayabor1: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
This one na normal thing for Igbo girls!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by labelle123(f): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Pakerlokor:
Even most of the virgins of today have kissed and romance one, two or more. The only thing is that they don't allow you to insert your di**.

Ok na
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Godsownfc(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
ebubeson:
One of the most terrible experience some men face in their lives is the love they show to some ladies that may be excited in Courtship. It is sometimes a terrible period because this excited ladies enjoying commitment may be on the loose to sleeping with her EX boyfriends, while their fiances may be looking for wedding hall, getting DJ, doing other wedding plans etc.

Please marry a virgin or a non-virgin virtuous woman. It is painfull to be spending money on bride-price, wedding hall, etc., while your Fiance is given hot sex by her EX, and you are on call with her telling her how you love her, and how you plan to build a home with her.

Please people dont just cheat because of lack of attention, lack of respect, lack of love, lack of finance. You may give all these and the person may still cheat on you.

How can you have 15 boyfriends (with hot sex) throughout your life and expect to be so faithful in marriage?

Please if you are a faithful man or woman, may God bless you and your generation.

If you see good virgin that you like and have peace with, you may need to be fast in marrying her.

Shine your eyes.

DNA may save you.
Nice write up
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by labake1(f): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
enemyofprogress:
It's either Ngozi or Chidinma. Na only their people fit do dat kind nonsense. It can never be labake1 nor Mynd44

SMH
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Katcall: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Virgin wife or nothing.

Be wise or be scammed.

my new gal says she's a virgin but she has suck dick b4
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by fortunechy(m): 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
All I to say is tufiakwa...
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Ilekokonit: 12:05am On Apr 04, 2023
Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Session Before Her Wedding in Return for Cash and Her Soon to be sister in law knowingly follows her to the Sex Romp ?

Marriage seems like rubbish when you critically look at it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Mubarakgano(m): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2023
Righteousness2:

That evil , fornication, adultery, that you think is secret and coded, is an open sepulchre before GOD ALMIGHTY.
You will give account of it. It will be replayed to you

Jejely behave yourself, an end your ways, confess your sins and Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.
Yes daddy preach it to dem na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Brunicekid(m): 12:19am On Apr 04, 2023
190:

Oh shey?

What does that mean
What he said does not even relate logically with the post at all...
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Aklee4994(m): 12:25am On Apr 04, 2023
Hmmm. My already married exes still disturb me till date. I only ignore their calls after knowing their intentions. I assist when i feel like and with no strings attached...whenever i notice it's getting to...I missed you a lot, I wish I married you instead, why are you sounding so romantic on phone (as if my voice has changed), then I know it's time to end the call. If she calls again, I ignore. Not because I'm being rude or arrogant. It's because what's not good doesn't have another name. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.