Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding (79140 Views)

Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Gokuuu(m): 12:42am On Apr 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
One of the reasons i'm afraid of getting married. Most girls are shameless. They can sleep with a dog just 4 money. Imagine one married girl in my area with 3 children still doing hookup. She wakes up every morning, take her bath, put on her clothes nd rush out to sleep with men 4 money nd the stupid husband is the one doing all the house chores.
Jeez!! wtf
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Equity15(m): 12:54am On Apr 04, 2023
This happened very well then in school. I am a witness. I developed fear for ladies since then

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by batb: 3:57am On Apr 04, 2023
Righteousness2:

That evil , fornication, adultery, that you think is secret and coded, is an open sepulchre before GOD ALMIGHTY.
You will give account of it. It will be replayed to you

Jejely behave yourself, an end your ways, confess your sins and Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.
Once Righteousness2 hear anything sex in any topic on Nairaland, his di*k go rise and he will start quoting scriptures!
If you want to know a deprave and an addict, look at their interest!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by mmsen: 4:51am On Apr 04, 2023
Reminderz:
this is not new... and it will still happen again and again...

I pity men marrying non-virgins, and still doesn't have the funds to carry out DNA tests... their heartbreak experience will be so heartbreaking... that husband will be somewhere telling people how "lucky" he is to meet his olosho.. smh

I pity any man getting married anywhere on this earth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Tunagee(m): 5:25am On Apr 04, 2023
batb:

Once Righteousness2 hear anything sex in any topic on Nairaland, his di*k go rise and he will start quoting scriptures!
If you want to know a deprave and an addict, look at their interest!

Bros u wicked o, u say a pastor's dick go hard?? like wtf grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by MNDY(m): 6:32am On Apr 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:
You men can be funny sometimes sha. grin

There are some cultures around the world where it is perfectly normal for wives to be provided as 'entertainment' to guests. So many of such stories have been shared here (I remember one particular account by MrBrownJay), and when you guys hear such, you're always so greatly excited.

You always fantasise about going to communities where this is in practice, so you can be offered a man's wife and engage in a threèsome.

But the moment you're presented with alternative cultures which are slightly less patriarchal than others, where it is the wife-to-be who gets to have one last sex, or some form of apparent advantage over the man, you will flare up.

You should know where to draw the line between your cultural ideals which run counter to Christianity principles.

You cannot celebrate and cheer at myriad sexual and cultural practices in the world (child marriage, for example) but want to draw the line at and insist on feminine 'dignity' and purity in the same cultures.

It is Christianity that places the biggest emphasis on virginity, for both one man and one woman.

But you people will want to be treated like traditional Lords by a Christian woman.

So stop cherry-picking which "weird" cultural practices to acclaim or condemn as you wish.

NB: Nowhere in the above post have I said I agree to any of such cultural practices.

Nobody is cherrypicking anything. The fact that the guy is running around to put things in order to spend heavily on her should make her conscience prick her for her to not hurt him deeply like that.

It's simple logic. If someone is working hard to do something for you, you are expected to not provoke them. And before you come up with any lame defense line that he is doing it all for himself too, he is meeting her needs.

Your other situations you cited can even be acceptable to the women involved that you would be wrongly thinking are victims. But this here is a clear case of wickedness, like throwing your driver under the bus.
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by popcykaylah(m): 6:51am On Apr 04, 2023
Some women will do anything for money ..
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2023
popcykaylah:
Some women will do anything for money ..
True, some men will give anything to sleep with some women

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2023
MNDY:
Nobody is cherrypicking anything. The fact that the guy is running around to put things in order to spend heavily on her should make her conscience prick her for her to not hurt him deeply like that.

If it doesn't apply to you, then ignore it, yes? Nobody? Because you're all the demography of men all time at the same time?

What I know for certain is that if this was a man's travelling experience about being offered someone's wife as a 'refreshment', the commented in here would have been different.

And theses of justification on the basis of culture would have filled here.

And the scenario here is one I strongly believe to be cultural.

Which guy is running around to put things in order? Where? undecided

It's simple logic. If someone is working hard to do something for you, you are expected to not provoke them. And before you come up with any lame defense line that he is doing it all for himself too, he is meeting her needs.

You're simply adding your own parts to the story that was shared, at this point, 'cause I can't see where you're getting all of the 'she's provoking him and he's providing for her' from.

But tell me, the culture that gives a man free rein to marry two women as the same time is not hurting the women in question?

Your other situations you cited can even be acceptable to the women involved that you would be wrongly thinking are victims. But this here is a clear case of wickedness, like throwing your driver under the bus.

So who exactly told you that the man in question here in a victim?

For the very fact that HIS OWN SISTER was aware and followed her to where she went to collect one last knacking is not a strong indicator of the situation being generally agreeable? 🤣🤣

In cultures where men are EXPECTED to raise "bastard children" from their wives' affairs too, do you think think those men are victims as well, or they may be accepting of such?

I am not arguing for the good or bad of anything here on an individual cases. Morality differs from culture to culture, and I want to think I was clear enough with my first comment.

Men should quit with the hypocrisy of upholding cultures that gives them some 'benefit', but turn around to frown on those in 'favour' of the women.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2023
worldclass68:
Nah so God saved me from one coded olosho wey sabi cry to manipulate.....
Any small thing nah cry cry up and down threatening to kill herself and even trying sef if not for quick intervention of docs.

Las las....all nah wash,confirmed public hole

The wey my heart is cold toward girls hen......
If I see girl for 3rd mainland bridge wey won commit suicide...I could help by pushing her if she dey fear small to jump sef.... grin

Nah joke o grin grin grin grin grin
How do you know is a public hole? Have you done it
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Hmmm. My already married exes still disturb me till date. I only ignore their calls after knowing their intentions. I assist when i feel like and with no strings attached...whenever i notice it's getting to...I missed you a lot, I wish I married you instead, why are you sounding so romantic on phone (as if my voice has changed), then I know it's time to end the call. If she calls again, I ignore. Not because I'm being rude or arrogant. It's because what's not good doesn't have another name. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
No woman will do that except you have banged her before or she has natural desire for you but married someone
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by worldclass68(m): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2023
Hassanmaye:

How do you know is a public hole? Have you done it

Haba nah.......
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2023
ifinger:
The husband is impotent as such he sent the wife to go on that mission cos after marriage Na pikin remain

Truth is e de happen even the married once still de Fok available gbola
Just like my secretary wey don marry with 2kid I still de Bleep am anytime I like
Even press free bobi for office
Is because you seduces her
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2023
Farfalla:
Married boyfriend must exercise his polygamous by nature rights nau. grin grin grin

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Tonnyray: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2023
MasterJayJay:
And my kids will not suck breasts that other men who didn't pay their mom's bride price sucked.
And you will know this how?
Some of you are just plain delusional grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by THMT: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2023
I like the fact you're smart, exposed and realistic but i think you're not bold enough to stand on your ground. Say what she did is cool or not and forget about people's opinions lol.

What the lady in question did is a big deal because she is a woman located in a hypocritical location, check how people ignored the married man committing and funding adultery but attacked the female committing fornication.

I became neutral in after travelling out of Nigeria and meeting people from different parts of the world. Have a friend of mine from North Africa and his devoted wife is his cousin.
His mother and her younger sister (His Aunt) are grannies to his kids.
That's not just a sin but a taboo where I come from but not a big deal in NorthAfrica.

The only wrong I see here is the secrecy. What ever you secretly do behind your partner is wrong be it good or bad.

I have met couples who sleep with other couples for money.
They don't hide anything from each other and sometimes the wife hook up for the right amount and give the husband everyday updates as the husband babysit the kids while she's in another country groving with another man.
He told me his wife has never cheated on him because he knows everything about her activities.
They don't do drugs and are not drunks but due to my Naija background I had to scratch my head trying to imagine myself being in such a union.

I just feel there was a Universal law governing humans and animals but some people deviated thinking they're smarter and must now impose their woke mentality on others.

We must learn to live and let live because change must be constant in our world either by choice or force.

I now observe, Minding my business in this weirdest of weird world.

Magnoliaa:

There are some cultures around the world where it is perfectly normal for wives to be provided as 'entertainment' to guests. So many of such stories have been shared here (I remember one particular account by MrBrownJay), and when you guys hear such, you're always so greatly excited.

You always fantasise about going to communities where this is in practice, so you can be offered a man's wife and engage in a threèsome.

But the moment you're presented with alternative cultures which are slightly less patriarchal than others, where it is the wife-to-be who gets to have one last sex, or some form of apparent advantage over the man, you will flare up.

You should know where to draw the line between your cultural ideals which run counter to Christianity principles.

You cannot celebrate and cheer at myriad sexual and cultural practices in the world (child marriage, for example) but want to draw the line at and insist on feminine 'dignity' and purity in the same cultures.

It is Christianity that places the biggest emphasis on virginity, for both one man and one woman.

But you people will want to be treated like traditional Lords by a Christian woman.

So stop cherry-picking which "weird" cultural practices to acclaim or condemn as you wish.

NB: Nowhere in the above post have I said I agree to any of such cultural practices.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
THMT:
I became neutral in after travelling out of Nigeria and meeting people from different parts of the world. Have a friend of mine from North Africa and his devoted wife is his cousin.
His mother and her younger sister (His Aunt) are grannies to his kids.
That's not just a sin but a taboo where I come from but not a big deal in NorthAfrica.

The only wrong I see here is the secrecy. What ever you secretly do behind your partner is wrong be it good or bad.

I just feel there was a Universal law governing humans and animals but some people deviated thinking they're smarter and must now impose their woke mentality on others.

We must learn to live and let live because change must be constant in our world either by choice or force.

Your points are just all over the place. 😂😂

- You're a neutral person, but you want me to be bold enough to stand my ground, lmao.

- The narration you made supposedly happened in North Africa, but you're blaming Westernization ('wokeness').

- If you believe in living and letting others live, then you should not have responded to me. I was speaking on the men who wants to live, but will not let others (women) live.

- There is nothing in that tweet that says that the husband is unaware. What the writer said was that the sister of the husband-to-be, who is also a friend of the wife-to-be knew of the arrangement and followed her to the ex's house.

And finally, I will address any part of any post from any angle as I deem fit. 🙃

I frankly do not see the basis for your disagreement with me here, because you mostly just reworded all I said, but it's okay.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by chymdyx(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:

to be fair.. this is so because the woman is expecting a traditional man..
who'll pay her 'bride price' (which is a stupid culture in my opinion, considering how little value for money the man is getting in return)
provide for her and the kids, slave to pay bills, protect her and the kids, etc.
so she cannot want a traditional man, and act untraditionally!
If the man doesn't do all the above listed, he is labelled useless...
so understand when the men feel certain entitlement..
if a woman pays ur bills.. trust me, she gone kick ur ass out at even the slightest rumor of infidelity.. except u charm her (with juju)!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by chymdyx(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Weird world. Men are responsible for the irresponsibility of some women

sadly, i agree.
Because she didn't cheat with a ghost! she cheated with a guy.. so na men dey do men.

2. When she is caught, and starts crying crocodile tears, rolling on the floor.. begging.. we men, in our stupidity will be telling the guy.. just forgive her.. hmmm..
madam that is just acting.. manupulating the shit outta you..
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by chymdyx(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
walahi.. one of the most stupid lies women tell is:
I'm not usually this loose o.. it's just since i met you.. i became this indulged in sex..
hahahahaha!!! fuckivg lie!!!!

I keep saying they are all the same!!!
i have a girlfriend o.. but walahi they are all the same..
believe different at your own peril!
To think that she cannot be cheating on me right now, at this moment? that's a freaking joke..

I'm ready for anything!!
its just a pity we have to marry this species walahi... its such a wicked twist of fate..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
chymdyx:
to be fair.. this is so because the woman is expecting a traditional man..
who'll pay her 'bride price' (which is a stupid culture in my opinion, considering how little value for money the man is getting in return)
provide for her and the kids, slave to pay bills, protect her and the kids, etc.
so she cannot want a traditional man, and act untraditionally!
If the man doesn't do all the above listed, he is labelled useless...
so understand when the men feel certain entitlement..
if a woman pays ur bills.. trust me, she gone kick ur ass out at even the slightest rumor of infidelity.. except u charm her (with juju)!

All of you guys are just saying things that has nothing to do with my point. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My main point. My only point.

Cultures are not 'equal'. Male guests sleep with wives in some. Women are allowed a free last sex on their wedding's eve in some. That is their NORMAL.

I am not talking about nothing else...

You cannot cheer one and condemn another, as guys have evidently been found to do. And those are the people I am speaking to.

They cannot justify every other male-centric traditions on the altar of cultures being dynamic, but want to scream blue murder where they now see a gynocentric culture.

Again, I am not speaking to the "goodness" or "badness" of these practices nor am I concerned with whatever personal morals you operate by.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by popcykaylah(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
True, some men will give anything to sleep with some women
Agreed
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by hotsuavity(m): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
[quote author=nwekeugochukwu post=122264155]Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For One Last Sex Before Her Wedding

Technology Entrepreneur, Osaretin Victor Asemota, has narrated how a Nigerian bride-to-be visited her married boyfriend for one last sexual. Intercourse before her traditional and white wedding, IGBERETV reports.

Before you know the useless gal go pin the former boyfriend child for the husband to be , women are terrible
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by ufotunang: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
PussyGalore:

Nawaooo...fear men
....and marriage has not yet started...she has already started to cheat..then when marriage start nko ?...I pity the man that wants to marry that bride that likes to play away match in the other room
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by MNDY(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

If it doesn't apply to you, then ignore it, yes? Nobody? Because you're all the demography of men all time at the same time?

What I know for certain is that if this was a man's travelling experience about being offered someone's wife as a 'refreshment', the commented in here would have been different.

And theses of justification on the basis of culture would have filled here.

And the scenario here is one I strongly believe to be cultural.

Which guy is running around to put things in order? Where? undecided

You're simply adding your own parts to the story that was shared, at this point, 'cause I can't see where you're getting all of the 'she's provoking him and he's providing for her' from.

But tell me, the culture that gives a man free rein to marry two women as the same time is not hurting the women in question?

So who exactly told you that the man in question here in a victim?

For the very fact that HIS OWN SISTER was aware and followed her to where she went to collect one last knacking is not a strong indicator of the situation being generally agreeable? 🤣🤣

In cultures where men are EXPECTED to raise "bastard children" from their wives' affairs too, do you think think those men are victims as well, or they may be accepting of such?

I am not arguing for the good or bad of anything here on an individual cases. Morality differs from culture to culture, and I want to think I was clear enough with my first comment.

Men should quit with the hypocrisy of upholding cultures that gives them some 'benefit', but turn around to frown on those in 'favour' of the women.

There is culture and there is wickedness. One is acceptable, the other is not. Bye.
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
MNDY:
There is culture and there is wickedness. One is acceptable, the other is not. Bye.

Most definitely. And you're not the arbiter of any. 😂

Have the loveliest of century.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by chymdyx(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

All of you guys are just saying things that has nothing to do with my point. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My main point. My only point.

Cultures are not 'equal'. Male guests sleep with wives in some. Women are allowed a free last sex on their wedding's eve in some. That is their NORMAL.

I am not talking about nothing else...

You cannot cheer one and condemn another, as guys have evidently been found to do. And those are the people I am speaking to.

They cannot justify every other male-centric traditions on the altar of cultures being dynamic, but want to scream blue murder where they now see a gynocentric culture.

Again, I am not speaking to the "goodness" or "badness" of these practices nor am I concerned with whatever personal morals you operate by.

okay.. so did this lady in question commit this act.. in a place.. where culture permits it?
if that was the case.. if the prevailing culture in her area permitted it.. i won't be talking!
it doesn't!! The culture here.. where a guy is supposed to pay a lady's bride price.. doesn't permit such!!
in fact.. in the real intention of bride price, you were supposed to be marrying a virgin.. and you are to give her and her parents special gifts for her virginity!

So.. i get ur point.. but let the lady in this story migrate to a place where such is approved by culture!! Men philandering and giving their wives as 'kola' to their guests.. is accepted in some cultures.. and some men applaud it.. okay.. i agree.
its their choice.

my point is.. if she did d above in a place where it is approved.. there'd be no qualms.. but doing it here!! there is a big ass problem!!!
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
chymdyx:
.. if the prevailing culture in her area permitted it.. i won't be talking!

it doesn't!!

How do you know that? Are you in the narration? Do you know where it took place?
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by chymdyx(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
Magnoliaa:

How do you know that? Are you in the narration? Do you know where it took place?

you really think if it was permitted, the writer would have been shocked??
that he is shocked means it's an anomaly! its not normal!
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
chymdyx:
you really think if it was permitted, the writer would have been shocked??
that he is shocked means it's an anomaly! its not normal!

So you can only be shocked by things they are not permitted?
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by 190: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2023
ccollins:
I remember and sight u 190. Correct guy cheesy cheesy how far . It’s been longs times man. How is ur gf then abi wife now. U have been absent from nairaland in like eon years and even the legendary rokiatu on nairaland, don’t tell me it was Seun that pursue u sane nairalanders away from here. It’s only tribal bigots ,touts, criminals and hoodlums we see here on nairaland tl.even the quality messages here has declined since most of you nairaland diaspora guys decided to quit nairaland. I miss u guys tho. How’s life and are u in Nigeria

WOW seems you know me so well

Life's been good. Thankfully, we all grown now and nah seun aint got nothing on me grin

Lets just say i grew out of this site, more life priorities.

Na jobless people full this place grin

And no im not based in nigeria anymore, im not even nigerian anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by 190: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
stop watching porn🤣🤣🤣

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / Know Us Better (Girls Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.