Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding (79205 Views)

Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by 190: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2023
descartes400:

Rokiatu and benz 190, old timers , how una dey? smiley

Yeah!

Rokiatu still looking thicc and smashable

Roki hit me up lets talk!
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by ccollins(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2023
190:

WOW seems you know me so well

Life's been good. Thankfully, we all grown now and nah seun aint got nothing on me grin

Lets just say i grew out of this site, more life priorities.

Na jobless people full this place grin

And no im not based in nigeria anymore, im not even nigerian anymore
congrats bro. Which country u citizen with now. What about ur babe then. u married her. How’s life, I knew back then u didn’t like Nigeria lol
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by 190: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2023
ccollins:
congrats bro. Which country u citizen with now. What about ur babe then. u married her. How’s life, I knew back then u didn’t like Nigeria lol

Im american now smiley

And its always been my calling.

i've never been/felt Nigerian

And what babe!

I have a harlem of chicks but Nigerian girls are not amongst my top 100 grin
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by ccollins(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
190:

Im american now smiley

And what babe!

that fair one u were dating then when u and seun had feud on nairaland
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by 190: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
ccollins:
that fair one u were dating then when u and seun had feud on nairaland

grin grin

I cant remember grin grin

Dated quite a few ladies off this platform over the years grin
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by THMT: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
The man was not and still not aware, ask google πŸ˜‰ and for the records I was on your side.... 😁😁

Read my post again. I supported your points but was disappointed you didn't increase the volume so as to look neutral. (I stand to be corrected).

My opinions were/are based on personal experiences so it may differ with yours based your own experiences.

The wokeness part covers a general aspect from my point of view but hey, this is a public forum so anyone can add or minus without consent...πŸ™‚.

It is a Man's world as they say, especially in Nigeria that is why the man was left as if he didn't sponsor and partake in the adulterous act.
Nice writing skills on your part πŸ‘

Magnoliaa:

Your points are just all over the place. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

- You're a neutral person, but you want me to be bold enough to stand my ground, lmao.

- The narration you made supposedly happened in North Africa, but you're blaming Westernization ('wokeness').

- If you believe in living and letting others live, then you should not have responded to me. I was speaking on the men who wants to live, but will not let others (women) live.

- There is nothing in that tweet that says that the husband is unaware. What the writer said was that the sister of the husband-to-be, who is also a friend of the wife-to-be knew of the arrangement and followed her to the ex's house.

And finally, I will address any part of any post from any angle as I deem fit. πŸ™ƒ

I frankly do not see the basis for your disagreement with me here, because you mostly just reworded all I said, but it's okay.
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by freshvine(f): 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
190:

Im american now smiley

And what babe!

Since Oguguo said No cos Sexkillz was piping...Msdarkskin came to your aid.

How's the children?
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by THMT: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
The man was not and is still not aware, ask google πŸ˜‰ and for the records I was really on your side.... 😁😁

Read my post again. I supported your points but was disappointed you didn't increase the volume so as to look neutral. (I stand to be corrected).

My opinions were/are based on personal experiences so it may differ with yours based your own experiences.

The wokeness part covers a general aspect from my point of view but hey, this is a public forum so anyone can add or minus without consent...πŸ™‚.

It is a Man's world as they say, especially in Nigeria that is why the man was left as if he didn't sponsor and partake in the adulterous act.
Nice writing skills on your part πŸ‘

Magnoliaa:

Your points are just all over the place. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

- You're a neutral person, but you want me to be bold enough to stand my ground, lmao.

- The narration you made supposedly happened in North Africa, but you're blaming Westernization ('wokeness').

- If you believe in living and letting others live, then you should not have responded to me. I was speaking on the men who wants to live, but will not let others (women) live.

- There is nothing in that tweet that says that the husband is unaware. What the writer said was that the sister of the husband-to-be, who is also a friend of the wife-to-be knew of the arrangement and followed her to the ex's house.

And finally, I will address any part of any post from any angle as I deem fit. πŸ™ƒ

I frankly do not see the basis for your disagreement with me here, because you mostly just reworded all I said, but it's okay.
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
THMT:
The man was not and is still not aware, ask google πŸ˜‰ and for the records I was really on your side.... 😁😁

I saw your mention the first time?
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by chymdyx(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

So you can only be shocked by things they are not permitted?

of course!! will you be shocked, and bring it to cybersphere, if two ppl got married in court? or a married woman got pregnant?

or a married man was caught having s*x with his wife??
of course not.. because those things are 'normal'.. they are accepted by our CULTURE..

that he was astonished, dismayed even, by the above.. means that it's an anomaly in the prevailing culture.
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by 190: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2023
freshvine:

Since Oguguo said No cos Sexkillz was piping...Msdarkskin came to your aid.

How's the children?

Who the hell are you grin
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by jeromestarks: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
ZionPriest:
cc Jeromestarks cheesy
This is what we have been saying.

This bride made news because she was caught. There are many girls doing same thing and some did the same thing before getting married and their unfortunate husbands are training ex's children.
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by ifinger: 11:17pm On May 28, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Is because you seduces her

Na we are old enough to engage in consentual sez nothing like seduction hear she wants too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by MNDY(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Most definitely. And you're not the arbiter of any. πŸ˜‚

Have the loveliest of century.

You speak very good sweet grammar, I'll give you that. I enjoy your English. But this your culture variations argument is not solid enough based on the fact that efforts are being made to end many of these cultures as modernity is taking over. But the fact that a man would always be the one to go for/select the woman he wants will never change and also comes with so much expectations. Infact, a lot is tied to that. Kiss the truth. Plus it doesn't put man at any advantage since that's what you females always feel like and grumble about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.