Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding (79199 Views)

Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by woleabayo(f): 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by enemyofprogress: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
It's either Ngozi or Chidinma. Na only their people fit do dat kind nonsense. It can never be labake1 nor Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by afbstrategies: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
Righteousness2:

That evil , fornication, adultery, that you think is secret and coded, is an open sepulchre before GOD ALMIGHTY.
You will give account of it. It will be replayed to you

Jejely behave yourself, an end your ways, confess your sins and Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.
Get lost oh hypocrite. Tell us who you voted for and why? Did you vote for Muslim Muslim ticket? Have you condemned the violence and death which occurred in the last election?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Gasayi(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
this is not new... and it will still happen again and again...

I pity men marrying non-virgins, and still doesn't have the funds to carry out DNA tests... their heartbreak experience will be so heartbreaking... that husband will be somewhere telling people how "lucky" he is to meet his olosho.. smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Steve0979(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Virgin wife or nothing.

Be wise or be scammed.

My di** must only enter a brand-new honeypot.

And my kids will not suck breasts that other men who didn't pay their mom's bride price sucked.
I av sucked d breast of a virgin and I even play wit d puna,but she decline sex of my former girl so if u end up marryin such person wat then will happen
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Eriokanmi: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
ebubeson:
One of the most terrible experience some men face in their lives is the love they show to some ladies that may be excited in Courtship. It is sometimes a terrible period because this excited ladies enjoying commitment may be on the loose to sleeping with her EX boyfriends, while their fiances may be looking for wedding hall, getting DJ, doing other wedding plans etc.

Please marry a virgin or a non-virgin virtuous woman. It is painfull to be spending money on bride-price, wedding hall, etc., while your Fiance is given hot sex by her EX, and you are on call with her telling her how you love her, and how you plan to build a home with her.

Please people dont just cheat because of lack of attention, lack of respect, lack of love, lack of finance. You may give all these and the person may still cheat on you.

How can you have 15 boyfriends (with hot sex) throughout your life and expect to be so faithful in marriage?

Please if you are a faithful man or woman, may God bless you and your generation.

If you see good virgin that you like and have peace with, you may need to be fast in marrying her.

Shine your eyes.

DNA may save you.
Hmmm. My already married exes still disturb me till date. I only ignore their calls after knowing their intentions. I assist when i feel like and with no strings attached...whenever i notice it's getting to...I missed you a lot, I wish I married you instead, why are you sounding so romantic on phone (as if my voice has changed), then I know it's time to end the call. If she calls again, I ignore. Not because I'm being rude or arrogant. It's because what's not good doesn't have another name. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Chienex24(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:
You men can be funny sometimes sha. grin

There are some cultures around the world where it is perfectly normal for wives to be provided as 'entertainment' to guests. So many of such stories have been shared here (I remember one particular account by MrBrownJay), and when you guys hear such, you're always so greatly excited.

You always fantasise about going to communities where this is in practice, so you can be offered a man's wife and engage in a threèsome.

But the moment you're presented with alternative cultures which are slightly less patriarchal than others, where it is the wife-to-be who gets to have one last sex, or some form of apparent advantage over the man, you will flare up.

You should know where to draw the line between your cultural ideals which run counter to Christianity principles.

You cannot celebrate and cheer at myriad sexual and cultural practices in the world (child marriage, for example) but want to draw the line at and insist on feminine 'dignity' and purity in the same cultures.

It is Christianity that places the biggest emphasis on virginity, for both one man and one woman.

But you people will want to be treated like traditional Lords by a Christian woman.

So stop cherry-picking which "weird" cultural practices to acclaim or condemn as you wish.

NB: Nowhere in the above post have I said I agree to any of such cultural practices.

I believe your analysis is very wrong my dear because men fantasizing or being greatly excited by the aforementioned cultures you stated are basically for catching cruise and nothing serious about it. How many of them have actually travelled to those cultures? We know what is wrong is wrong! Men who cheat are wrong and same with women. Their tradition permits it is their own doing but if a man's religion or tribe does not permit it then it is all shades of wrong, period!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by ppogba: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
So, why Is Daddy Aproko bringing this up for debate?

Make we go find the lady or make me.go beat the man.

Idiot daddy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chienex24:
I believe your analysis is very wrong my dear because men fantasizing or being greatly excited by the aforementioned cultures you stated are basically for catching cruise and nothing serious about it. How many of them have actually travelled to those cultures? We know what is wrong is wrong! Men who cheat are wrong and same with women. Their tradition permits it is their own doing but if a man's religion or tribe does not permit it then it is all shades of wrong, period!!

My analysis is wrong, but here you are generalising?

Please.

And @ your last line, good. Tell that to men who want to straddle Christianity and their culture at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Munzy14(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
eazzzy1:
There’s nothing like one last sex, the sex will continue even in marriage.
Normal.
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by descartes400: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
190:

grin grin grin

Rokiatu

They visit us all the time!

Hve you heard about the 2009 turkish UFO sighting. They come here all the time

I see you still looking thicc after all these years grin

Rokiatu and benz 190, old timers , how una dey? smiley
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by ofuonyebi: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
ask me again naun...
why are there divorce here and there everyday in our marriages?

lack of true love and trust...
sometimes the bu you marry don polopolo herself sotee with cow boys
and no reasonable oil was left in the pot for the groom

after one or tow horrible years of wearing falsehood RING
yawa go burst and marriage go scatters yakata!

Tufiakwa! to Nigerians girls always going to have the last knack on the eve of their woe-doing

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Kobicove(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
SLOVFO:

So the husband is very much aware of the affair and... not even bothered.

Don't believe everything you read hear undecided
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by GeneralPulal: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Virgin wife or nothing.

Be wise or be scammed.

And my kids will not suck breasts that other men who didn't pay their mom's bride price sucked.
God bless you my brother..

This is part of what we saying. As a man, if you meet a girl that's not a virgin and you still decide to pay her bride price, it's like buying a one way market.

One way market, if you buy today, 2nd day, it might develop fault. Will you blame the market? You wey buy ham, you no know say nah one way? A girl that's not a virgin, you can pay bride price today and tomorrow, she'll still go see her Ex, and she can even be telling the Ex how much you paid... Infact, she might even give the Ex some money for pocket money..

Any man that marries a woman that's not a virgin should never be worry about her cheating cuz she potentially will..

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by ppogba: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Osaretin Asemota is this what you want to dedicate your life to? Monitoring who had sex with who.

Continue. After sometime now, you will blame Obaseki and Oshiomole for your misfortune and calamity.
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by TheBTCinvestor: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Righteousness2:

That evil , fornication, adultery, that you think is secret and coded, is an open sepulchre before GOD ALMIGHTY.

Jejely behave yourself, an end your ways, confess your sins and Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.

Il like it to be replayed to me lol..I like watching P.orn grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by ufotunang: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nawaoooo...fear women

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by sylve11: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Virgin wife or nothing.

Be wise or be scammed.

grin grin cool
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Moniya4Real(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
And what pains me the most in all these is that - the ex will actually pour inside ni o. Cos in that kind of sexual encounter, people don’t use condom. Imagine the bride’s pant getting messy with another man’s semen / sperm on your wedding day😠. That is the height of infidelity and debauchery

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by AngelDo: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
It happens....
190:

Stop lying! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Righteousness2:

How do you usually be the first to comment?
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Mercury12(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Reminderz:

I pity men marrying non-virgins, and still doesn't have the funds to carry out DNA tests... their heartbreak experience will be so heartbreaking... that husband will be somewhere telling people how "lucky" he is to meet his olosho.. smh

Where are the virgins?
😂
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by sylve11: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
AntiChristian:
May Allah guide all those who want to marry nowadays!

Fornication and adultery is rife and even among those you thought knew nothing!

Fact!

Don't trust innocent faces sometimes. cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
cc Jeromestarks cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by fof1: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For One Last Sex Before Her Wedding

Technology Entrepreneur, Osaretin Victor Asemota, has narrated how a Nigerian bride-to-be visited her married boyfriend for one last sexual. Intercourse before her traditional and white wedding, IGBERETV reports.

Asemota wrote on Twitter;
https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1642066469369380866?t=HWBEx17tyUrYYjSVl47iVw&s=19

Stories to d gods...Lies and Falsehoods Bequeathed to d INTERNET
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Edusouls(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Black girls are very loose and shameless, due to low self esteem, greed and materialistic nature

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Brushstrokes20: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hmmmm.... After women, FEAR WOMEN!
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by sylve11: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
highchief1:
all Nigerian girls do this. once u no marry virgin no worry na dead meat u Dey chop .

grin cool
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
SLOVFO:

So the husband is very much aware of the affair and... not even bothered.
I guess so. One day the woman had a confrontation with another woman in the market nd the other woman told her she's not her husband that she has succeeded in puting inside a bottle in order 2b sleeping around easily.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by bewla(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Reminderz:

Reminde me of that guy with his lover wife of fcmb bank

What

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by ultimateprof: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
There was an agreement between the seller and the buyer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.