Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding (79208 Views)

Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Cooleasy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
190:

Yes love. Much better.

Hope you are well grin

Are you on snapchat lets exchange contact

And yes they do and still do come here often. The last beings spotted were from the zeta reticulae star system

The world governments are starting to acknowledge their presence here on earth

Just do a few research on the topic it would blow your mind or follow eyes on cinema on youtube for exclusive updates on aliens

Bros, what about the Arcturians and the Andromedans?

Any gist about the Telosians from Inner Earth?

Please bros, e get why I need to know. P-l-e-a-s-e bros.

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by meeky247: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
The lady most be from one ethnic group called ibo. Both there men and women can do anything for money.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Cooleasy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
190:

Yes love. Much better.

Hope you are well grin

Are you on snapchat lets exchange contact

And yes they do and still do come here often. The last beings spotted were from the zeta reticulae star system

The world governments are starting to acknowledge their presence here on earth

Just do a few research on the topic it would blow your mind or follow eyes on cinema on youtube for exclusive updates on aliens

Bros, what about the Arcturians

Bros, what about the Arcturians and the Andromedans?

Any gist about the Telosians from Inner Earth?

Please bros, e get why I need to know. P-l-e-a-s-e bros.
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by handsomeyitayo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Rokiat:
This is why Aliens don’t visit us, we weird as fu..c.k
hmmm rukiat lol
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by CSTRR: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
And the devil will catch them, withdrawal will fail or condom will burst, and her gift to her husband would be a bastard for a first child.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Lion21(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For One Last Sex Before Her Wedding

Technology Entrepreneur, Osaretin Victor Asemota, has narrated how a Nigerian bride-to-be visited her married boyfriend for one last sexual. Intercourse before her traditional and white wedding, IGBERETV reports.

Asemota wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1642066469369380866?t=HWBEx17tyUrYYjSVl47iVw&s=19

This is exactly what I did like 2 weeks ago was so shocked when I saw the post....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by CSTRR: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
And honestly, this happens among Igbo girls a lot.

More often than not, the man they marry is probably one business man that is ready to marry, while the love of their life is one young boy still hustling to feed himself.

They are rational enough to marry that businessman, but not before spreading those legs for lover boy in his one room apartment so that he can beat that pusssy up one last time.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Dem Osaretin savages are at it again.
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by JoiGeeva(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
grin grin grin

190:

wtf you mean its a cultural tin?

Are u saying certain people from one tribe are known for doing such

Who even are you again angry
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by CSTRR: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Lion21:

This is exactly what I did like 2 weeks ago was so shocked when I saw the post....
Continue.

Some husbands are psycho.

Just pray he does not find out.

You will pay for dna test for all his children.
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
CSTRR:
And the devil will catch them, withdrawal will fail or condom will burst, and her gift to her husband would be a bastard for a first child.

So long as the hubby accepts the child nothing wrong with it, many men have been fathering other peoples child, bride price is an illusion , you never really own your wife.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
meeky247:
The lady most be from one ethnic group called ibo. Both there men and women can do anything for money.

Its Edo not Igbo, or maybe Delta Igbo. But I think she was just spreading the love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by CSTRR: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
If you are marrying an Igbo girl that you met through her parents and buldoze them into marriage with your money.

Forget it, one emeka in his one room apartment has fuckkked your wife silly.

That girl has a boyfriend that she is in love with.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by XAUBulls: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
ebubeson:
One of the most terrible experience some men face in their lives is the love they show to some ladies that may be excited in Courtship. It is sometimes a terrible period because this excited ladies enjoying commitment may be on the loose to sleeping with her EX boyfriends, while their fiances may be looking for wedding hall, getting DJ, doing other wedding plans etc.

Please marry a virgin or a non-virgin virtuous woman. It is painfull to be spending money on bride-price, wedding hall, etc., while your Fiance is given hot sex by her EX, and you are on call with her telling her how you love her, and how you plan to build a home with her.

Please people dont just cheat because of lack of attention, lack of respect, lack of love, lack of finance. You may give all these and the person may still cheat on you.

How can you have 15 boyfriends (with hot sex) throughout your life and expect to be so faithful in marriage?

Please if you are a faithful man or woman, may God bless you and your generation.

If you see good virgin that you like and have peace with, you may need to be fast in marrying her.

Shine your eyes.

DNA may save you.
"Hot sex"... Lol. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Caleb15(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
worldclass68:
Nah so God saved me from one coded olosho wey sabi cry to manipulate.....
Any small thing nah cry cry up and down threatening to kill her and even trying sef if not for quick intervention of docs.

Las las....all nah wash,confirmed public hole

The wey my heart is cold toward girls hen......
If I see girl for 3rd mainland bridge wey won commit suicide...I could help by pushing her if she dey fear small to jump sef.... grin

Nah joke o grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by winner37(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Is happening everywhere even me I nearly got into this trap from my ex. I think the love she had for me pushed her to have the last taste on my ...............?
As a men to avoid this pls try and satisfy you woman sexual because this are the things pushing ladies..

It happened I was in the same taxes with two ladies, they didn't notice I understand their dialect very well because I pretended . What they were discussing what very heart broken inside the taxes I vowed any lad am on with I have to satisfy sexual..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by mikebabs101: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
worldclass68:
Nah so God saved me from one coded olosho wey sabi cry to manipulate.....
Any small thing nah cry cry up and down threatening to kill her and even trying sef if not for quick intervention of docs.

Las las....all nah wash,confirmed public hole
Bro I swear , this happened to me . I'm still in shock at the level of manipulation . This girl can cry and do anything to prove whatever she wants you to believe , Las las we discovered she be coded olosho

The wey my heart is cold toward girls hen......
If I see girl for 3rd mainland bridge wey won commit suicide...I could help by pushing her if she dey fear small to jump sef.... grin

Nah joke o grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Ted4real: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Young Man

Nigerians are not weird at all please.

I don't know who you are as I don't even care which country you came from.

What I know is that women are weird and are capable of doing more than that as you have not right to acclamatize our beautiful Nigerian women of such....!

Nigeria, Good people, Great Nation....!
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by XAUBulls: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For One Last Sex Before Her Wedding

Technology Entrepreneur, Osaretin Victor Asemota, has narrated how a Nigerian bride-to-be visited her married boyfriend for one last sexual. Intercourse before her traditional and white wedding, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/asemota/status/1642066469369380866?t=HWBEx17tyUrYYjSVl47iVw&s=19
Redflag!
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by valudong(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
15 small na😁

ebubeson:
One of the most terrible experience some men face in their lives is the love they show to some ladies that may be excited in Courtship. It is sometimes a terrible period because this excited ladies enjoying commitment may be on the loose to sleeping with her EX boyfriends, while their fiances may be looking for wedding hall, getting DJ, doing other wedding plans etc.

Please marry a virgin or a non-virgin virtuous woman. It is painfull to be spending money on bride-price, wedding hall, etc., while your Fiance is given hot sex by her EX, and you are on call with her telling her how you love her, and how you plan to build a home with her.

Please people dont just cheat because of lack of attention, lack of respect, lack of love, lack of finance. You may give all these and the person may still cheat on you.

How can you have 15 boyfriends (with hot sex) throughout your life and expect to be so faithful in marriage?

Please if you are a faithful man or woman, may God bless you and your generation.

If you see good virgin that you like and have peace with, you may need to be fast in marrying her.

Shine your eyes.

DNA may save you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by XAUBulls: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Rokiat:
This is why Aliens don’t visit us, we weird as fu..c.k
Rokiatu... How do you mean?
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by ALFADOS(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
Gotta man according to one musician
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Holysucker(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
ebubeson:

Shine your eyes.

DNA may save you.

The ladies bleeping around were once virgins bro...there is no assurance in this things..virgin or no virgin who will cheat on you will still cheat on you..make una leave this virgin talk bro

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by kunlegboye(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Infact the level of infidelity these days among ladies and even married people!...There is this young married lady in my area who has two kids already she's lost her android phone and she requested I borrow her my phone so she could give some report update to her boss. My phone whatsapp is synchronised with the one on my laptop....People of God what a saw on that chat as she was using it to chat with her boss is unimaginable!!....Anyway,as pastor righteousness will always say, only in Christ Jesus you can have liberty for your soul ,every natural man is helpless in sin so much that he/she doesn't know it!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by shine12: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Once again, we see another obsessed man sex-shaming a woman. Many men went into marriages while still being involved with their girlfriends, but in this case, the woman still tried to have one last sex before settling down, now it's "total confusion". Meanwhile, a man will still be very confidently involved with his girlfriend both before and after the wedding.

My aunt's husband, for example, left his wife in the UK to marry a lady in Nigeria.....and it was not a small, secret living room wedding either; they had a big Lagos party and he's also currently "happily married" to his wife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by kunlegboye(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Holysucker:

The ladies bleeping around were once virgins bro...there is no assurance in this things..virgin or no virgin who will cheat on you will still cheat on you..make una leave this virgin talk bro

The truth is still hard for you to swallow, no virgin who has endured the pressure of this world and has maintained constant discipline to keep herself will open legs anyhow...If that discipline and culture can be built in our girls, they would have been wise enough to know that sex is not meant to be thrown around

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by ifinger: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
The husband is impotent as such he sent the wife to go on that mission cos after marriage Na pikin remain

Truth is e de happen even the married once still de Fok available gbola
Just like my secretary wey don marry with 2kid I still de Bleep am anytime I like
Even press free bobi for office

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by mysticwarrior(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
SLOVFO:

So the husband is very much aware of the affair and... not even bothered.
the thing no shock you?
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by mechanics(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hmmmm, her fiance will know later.
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Akinboboz(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
She's didn't do anything wrong but just observing the law of okafor, perhaps, her man to be is the type that says, let wait till the wedding night, arrant nonsense
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by Incridible2000: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
For sure...the idea of calling it one last sex is typical nonsense the both of them are addicted to imbecility hence they will continue their dirty paths. Marriage is al becoming a scam in the world of today quote author=eazzzy1 post=122265214]There’s nothing like one last sex, the sex will continue even in marriage. [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding by TheGift: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

If it was just for cash, then it's probably better. But if the last sex was for the sake of enjoying the last and final sex, one last time for the road, then She is just deceiving Herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.